Type keyword(s) to search

Jill, Derick & the Kids: Moving On!!

Message added by Scarlett45

The Politics Policy is still in effect- a participant's social media is not a method to circumvent the policy. Further postings of participant's social media discussing politics, political figures, political bodies etc will result in warnings. 

• Start Topic

On 9/10/2018 at 2:56 AM, floridamom said:

I thought it disgusting to have the can of fruit on the table like that. There was no 'table setting' for the meal either. I felt like I was watching 4 separate people eating. They do not eat their meals 'together as a family  unit'. I also found it sad that Sam has to feed himself with his fingers. Sorry, but when my sons were 1 year old, I fed them from a dish with a baby spoon. Israel needed a smaller fork too. Why is he still wearing a bib? If he were taught how to properly feed himself, at 3 yrs old, he wouldn't be proficient yet, of course, but he would have better table manners. I agree that putting the kids out on the ends of the table as they did makes it seem like they are not 'included'. Jill also needs to quit bothering her children when they are trying to eat by having them speak with their mouths full. What the heck is wrong with that dimwit? Dinner time is NOT the time to film entertaining-speaking videos. The kids need to concentrate on eating.

Don't forget, Jill is the same MOTY who allowed her toddler Izzy to drink tomato SAUCE straight from the tin can!

• Love 6

I don't really blame Jill, and I certainly don't blame Jessa. It must have been Derick's idea or suggestion. He most likely had to clear with his professor or someone. He had to decide this was feasible. It is unusual to say the least. 

• Love 4
44 minutes ago, graefin said:

Which dozen of you guys called it first?

Haha. Hahahahahahahahahaha. Sorry. I can't stop laughing about this. She went to class with him and they actually posted a picture of it to Instagram.

31 minutes ago, Picture It. Sicily said:

Must have been exciting. Hours of talk about things she's far too ignorant to comprehend. Derrick focused on his work. How is this "making time for each other"? They can't possibly be interacting. Man, I hope his Prof tears him a new one. 

Yeah, I'm too busy laughing wondering what it was like for her as audience. 

Also, we should be prepared to consider, the likelihood that Jilly Muffin is going to actually sit there and listen to the professor instead of searching Instagram is very non(likely).  How much do you want to bet she'll be surfing Pinterest and Twitter on a device next to him, further distracting him from the lecture?

• Love 10

I can’t believe it, and can believe it, all at the same time. 

This comment on the post was good:

Seriously..that is as bad as sitting in the parking lot at work...she needs a hobby

There were others, such as, It’s Walmart all over again. Of course there are those that think it’s just wonderful. ?  

I wonder if the student that went on reddit has anything to say about it? Bring your study buddy to class day?

And again with the “no kids”. Keep it on your pants, Derick.

Edited by ginger90
  • Love 21

HAHAHAHAHAHA I really didn't think this would actually happen but I'm so glad it did because I needed that laugh! 

What dipshits. Best case scenario, she was just there before lecture started and they only saw each other between classes. And that's still ridiculous. I could sort of almost understand going to his job at Walmart multiple times a day, because they were newly married and didn't actually know each other before the wedding. But now? WTF is wrong them?

• Love 18
19 minutes ago, floridamom said:

Someone, please tell me that universities don't allow non-students to attend class? That can't be. 

So my husband is a teaching fellow at a university and invited me to attend one of his lectures. I turned him down (I'm not a student at his school.) 

My first thought when I saw the pic Derick posted:

thumbnail.gif

Edited by madpsych78
Jill didn't post the picture to IG; Derick did.
  • Love 13

UGH!!! Don't get me wrong, I love my husband, but I would not want him to go to class with me. He needs his alone time, and I need my alone time.

My husband and I at one time worked at the same place. We were not allowed to work at the same time because other couples were taking advantage of it by spending their time by not doing their job. We use to joke around when we had work related training or staff meetings, but we took our jobs seriously and did a good job.

In the case of Deredick and Jilly Girl, I am not surprised. I still cannot believe she thinks one of his fellow female students would hit on him.

Edited by bigskygirl

The first time I was a college student, I dropped out my second year and joined the Air Force.  Home on leave, I went to visit my favorite cousin in Seattle.  She was just on her way to the University of Washington and invited me to tag along with her.  It was a huge auditorium filled with hundreds of students in an English 101 class.  No one paid me any mind whatsoever.

But I'm sure law classes are much smaller and Jill probably stood out.  Jill needs to go to community college and get her RN degree.

• Love 4
11 minutes ago, louannems said:

The first time I was a college student, I dropped out my second year and joined the Air Force.  Home on leave, I went to visit my favorite cousin in Seattle.  She was just on her way to the University of Washington and invited me to tag along with her.  It was a huge auditorium filled with hundreds of students in an English 101 class.  No one paid me any mind whatsoever.

But I'm sure law classes are much smaller and Jill probably stood out.  Jill needs to go to community college and get her RN degree.

Jill does not have the mindset and people skills to be a nurse. We can blame her idiot parents for her poor education skills, but I do not see Jill becoming a nurse ever. She would need to grow up and stop acting like a ditzy teenage girl.

Edited by bigskygirl
5 minutes ago, ThinkerBell said:

Jill has to be the clingiest clinger that ever clinged. I'm somewhat embarrassed for her, but mostly appalled at her obvious immaturity.

I know women who are like Jill. They think their boyfriend or husband are cheating on them, all women are out to take their husband or boyfriend away from them, cannot spend five minutes away from their husband or boyfriend, etc. etc. It comes down to low self esteem and the constant need for love and affection. To the majority of them, bad love is better than no love.

I'm appalled too!!! I saw this on Instagram and immediately came here to see the snark. This is unbelievable!!! Whyyyyy would Jessa agree to babysit, for one thing? I could see her telling Bin why Jill's kids were here in a snarky, eye-rolling way, because she knows better. I could just hear her saying, "they needed alone time," while keeping sweet, but with a judgy overtone, and I would be thrilled to hear it! Wish it would be on the show. In fact, in the old days, I would have assumed this was a stunt for the show to make everyone see how busy Derick is. The fact that it's not a lame storyline is scary. Heck, I don't even like going to a MOVIE on a date (unless it's a long-term BF, pre kids, or something you're dying to see) because you don't really interact. It's a total waste of "alone time" if "alone time" is at all scarce. What are they THINKING?!

And count me in on surmising that this was Jilly's idea. I really, REALLY halfway wonder if Derick was trolling her with his "gotta find alone time when you can get it" caption, just like I think he was with, "this [diagusting] burrito includes all five food groups!" I almost hope he was trolling, because that would show some intelligence, but at the same time, I hope he wasn't...because dude, you chose to marry this ignorant girl without having more than a five-minute conversation, so you have forfeited the right to complain!

• Love 12