Type keyword(s) to search

Jill, Derick & the Kids: Moving On!!

Message added by Scarlett45

The Politics Policy is still in effect- a participant's social media is not a method to circumvent the policy. Further postings of participant's social media discussing politics, political figures, political bodies etc will result in warnings. 

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, SMama said:

The brought Jana to take care of the kids, except when they took pictures. But she is not good enough to go out with the marrieds. Disgusting.

Yes because of married people talk about marriage things and if you're not married you're not allowed to know anything about marriage.

• Love 16

Really Jill Cling Along...You miss hotdogs, baseball, and fireworks while people in other countries are going without decent healthcare, a place to live, food to eat, education and water. Deredick and Jilly Girl are definitely two peas in an ignorant pod. And I wish Jana would tell Deredick and Jilly Girl to go take a flying leap at a rolling donut instead of going along like a third wheel to take care of their children because they are way to lazy and selfish to do it themselves.

On ‎9‎/‎4‎/‎2018 at 12:10 PM, bigskygirl said:

I also seriously doubt Cathy got around one million dollars from insurance policies and other assistance benefits when her husband died. I also not think Deredick's dad was on the force for 30 years. If she is handing money over to the boys instead of the boys getting full time jobs with benefits along with their wives working then she is in my opinion, mismanaging the money.

Do we know what Cathy's second husband does for a living? Is it possible that he's well-off and she's getting the money to support her sons from him?

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Albanyguy said:

Do we know what Cathy's second husband does for a living? Is it possible that he's well-off and she's getting the money to support her sons from him?

I don’t recall what he does but he is employed. Given their cultural milieu I can see him supporting the household bills and letting her keep her money to spend as she sees fit. (Another reason I think Cathy is bank rolling them) 

With no minor children one adult can easily support two (especially in Arkansas). 

• Love 6
22 minutes ago, Albanyguy said:

I do not think he would bankroll her two sons. He does not seem too excited or what to be part of the dog and pony show. I think he is probably the smartest one of the whole group.

2 minutes ago, bigskygirl said:

I do not think he would bankroll her two sons. He does not seem too excited or what to be part of the dog and pony show. I think he is probably the smartest one of the whole group.

I'd love his off-the-record thoughts. 

• Love 15

He's 10 years older than Cathy, which puts him right around 70. I doubt that he puts up with any of Derelict's BS let alone assist bankrolling D tilting at yet another windmill.

Edited by Sew Sumi
  • Love 11
1 hour ago, bigskygirl said:

Really Jill Cling Along...You miss hotdogs, baseball, and fireworks while people in other countries are going without decent healthcare, a place to live, food to eat, education and water. Deredick and Jilly Girl are definitely two peas in an ignorant pod. And I wish Jana would tell Deredick and Jilly Girl to go take a flying leap at a rolling donut instead of going along like a third wheel to take care of their children because they are way to lazy and selfish to do it themselves.

But, but, but how will they spend time with each other and “date” if they have to tend to their kids? Surely you don’t expect them to put their personal lives on the back burner and do kid-friendly activities like us imperfect Christians?

• Love 7

Ugh, don’t tell me Treehouse is the company that publishes those books Jill was shilling?  I don’t even want to google it. 

And short hair, tight leggings, and working?  I’m sure the Jill had a hard time reconciling that with Cathy still being a conservative Christian. “Does not compute!”  

• Love 1
3 hours ago, kokapetl said:

That baby is really cute. 

I love the still photo when he's peering interestedly at that thing we don't see.  (Which I bet is a baseball player, but it's fun imagining him staring at a parade of ants hauling lost popcorn kernels instead, or a new and fascinating toddler not of kin in the audience, etc.)

• Love 3
51 minutes ago, Ijustwantsomechips said:

But, but, but how will they spend time with each other and “date” if they have to tend to their kids? Surely you don’t expect them to put their personal lives on the back burner and do kid-friendly activities like us imperfect Christians?

I am so sorry! I will head to the Prayer Closet and read the bible and pray my heathen heart out. Please pray for me to find the error of my heathen ways.

3 hours ago, bigskygirl said:

Actually, plenty of Americans are going without many of those things too. What are they doing about that?

• Love 19

In the video of them at the baseball game, Israel asked if they won. No one answers him. ? 

Why write it like this?

Thanks to Derick’s Mom and her boss (Paul), we all had a wonderful evening at the Naturals’ Faith and Family night at the local Arvest Ballpark.

Why not write: Derick’s mom, and her boss, Paul ?

Nit picking, I know.

• Love 9
21 hours ago, QuinnInND said:

Jilly Muffin is busy highlighting Bible verses this morning. 

Let her breasts fill you all all times with delight *sniggers* 

Now there’s a Duggar friendly verse perhaps Jill should show this to Jim Bob and he can read it to all the family. 

• Love 7
12 hours ago, Rabbittron said:

Yes because of married people talk about marriage things and if you're not married you're not allowed to know anything about marriage.

But it's OK to dry hump during mini golf in front of your daughter and her boyfriend, on national TV.  (Michelle and Jim Bob, in case anyone didn't know that)

Yeah, you don't want Jana to see or hear anything inappropriate.  They have standards, come on people.  Follow along with the Gothard Program, please.  

• Love 12
9 hours ago, DangerousMinds said:

Actually, plenty of Americans are going without many of those things too. What are they doing about that?

Exactly! Instead of trying to shove your religious and political beliefs down other people's throats, why not actually help them by going down to the food bank and handing out food, help raise money for children to get school supplies and clothing for the new school year, help veterans who serve their country, etc. etc.

In May 2017, a sheriff deputy was killed in the line of duty in the county east of the county I live in. His wife and children have set up a program in his honor to help other law enforcement officers and their families out. They are spreading love out to others instead of hate. She is not on twitter going after others who do not share her beliefs, whining about having to take care of her own children after her husband was killed serving and protecting others, or expecting handouts 24/7. Cathy, Deredick and Jill Cling Along could take lessons from her.

2 minutes ago, Nysha said:

Cathy did establish a scholarship at OSU in Rick Dillard's honor, so she has given to others.

No offense, but she and Deredick could do more. Handing out bibles and religious tracts is all fine and dandy, but it will not put a roof over someone's head, food on the table, get a veteran to his or her medical appointments, save an animal at an animal shelter, or help a child succeed in school.

49 minutes ago, Marigold said:

But it's OK to dry hump during mini golf in front of your daughter and her boyfriend, on national TV.  (Michelle and Jim Bob, in case anyone didn't know that)

Yes that is allowed because once Blob gets his claws in you you can call yourself a boyfriend but really you're just a husband without legal status.

• Love 3
12 hours ago, bigskygirl said:

I think Sam copies his side eyes from his step-grandpa. 

I also think if anyone is being bankrolled it's Derrick-his brother seems to keep his head down and work. No doubt the whole family is chock full o' hate, but at least he seems to keep his mouth shut. 

• Love 9

That baby is really cute. 

Why is he barefoot in a public place?  Gross.  I will always say that he looks like a mini Jessa.

I have to be blunt. 

Cathy is homely. 

I have to be blunt too.

Derick looks like his mother.

Naw, it's just that she has the world's most hideous haircut.  Its a Dutch boy pisspot style.  She does have a nice slim figure.  And Derrick--he needs to grow out Jill's awful haircut.  He looked attractive with long hair.

• Love 6

I have no real opinion on who's bankrolling the Dullards, but I wouldn't underestimate their ability to grift on a fairly large scale. According to random people on the internet (so, you know, grain of salt and all that), JB was getting all sorts freebies and deep discounts from local businesses long before the politics and the show, based both on his connections in their religious community and him just being such a demanding asshole that managers would just give in when he insisted on discounts for his groceries or something. The thing about these deeply religious people is that a large percentage of them are total suckers, which allows the the remaining percentage to take advantage. I wouldn't be at all surprised if Derick and Jill don't pay rent because their landlord is a member of their church or something. They live in Arkansas so COL is already cheap on top of whatever deals they get on food, etc. From what someone posted here, U of A law school isn't super expensive. If they're not relying on loans for that, it's entirely possible they have enough saved to cover it, since they've managed to live cheaply since getting married because a large part of their living expenses have been subsidized.

• Love 4

I looked up Treehouse Sales & Solutions.  It was founded by former Walmart employees (including Cathy, who joined in 2007).  Their mission statement says, 'We provide retail consultation and representation for you to the Walmart and Sam's Club markets throughout the world."  One of their clients listed is Dillard Family Ministry.  I don't see where Dillard Family Ministry would need their services, except they list areas in which they can help, such as to "assist clients with questions & issues they may experience in the areas of Accounts Payable/Receivable, Deductions, & Paybacks."

• Love 9
4 hours ago, ginger90 said:

In the video of them at the baseball game, Israel asked if they won. No one answers him. ? 

Why write it like this?

Why not write: Derick’s mom, and her boss, Paul ?

Nit picking, I know.

They do both constantly (ignore Israel when he asks questions and write like dumbasses).

• Love 11
On 9/5/2018 at 3:52 AM, scriggle said:

Current base pay for a Rogers police officer:

Average starting salary for a Benton County Sheriff as of 2014:

There is no way in hell I would do that job for that amount of money.  No way.

• Love 8
2 hours ago, Marigold said:

I have to be blunt too.

Derick looks like his mother. 

I actually don't think that Cathy is that unattractive...I rather Iike her "type"of facial features. They do work better on her than on Derick, though I didn't think  he looked too bad before the braces, and the longer hair he had in DA suited him more.

Knowing their religious predilections certainly doesn't help, though.

15 hours ago, bigskygirl said:

And this was really well said...I also found it kind of odd, really, that she would pick such stereotypical yet fundamentally useless things to miss about her country. I have no doubt she could have found a hotdog while missioncationing; I don't know how big of a baseball fan she actually is, but I'd personally as soon sit through a root canal as a baseball game so I'm not a good judge of that as far as recreation goes...and as for fireworks, her enjoyment of those is doubtless entirely dependent on where she is; anyone who would have a panic attack over a falling shower-rack would probaby NOT appreciate fireworks in the same surroundings.

• Love 14

Poor girl looks shell shocked. I didn't want kids, so a lot of live births I've seen have been from this show. Looks fun!! I know the end result is worth it and all that.. But ack! Drug me up and cut that thing out of me. Giving birth just looks petrifying. Gotta go hug my mama now.  

• Love 15
4 hours ago, lilwhitelion said:

I looked up Treehouse Sales & Solutions.  It was founded by former Walmart employees (including Cathy, who joined in 2007).  Their mission statement says, 'We provide retail consultation and representation for you to the Walmart and Sam's Club markets throughout the world."  One of their clients listed is Dillard Family Ministry.  I don't see where Dillard Family Ministry would need their services, except they list areas in which they can help, such as to "assist clients with questions & issues they may experience in the areas of Accounts Payable/Receivable, Deductions, & Paybacks."

I *still* am not sure about Dillard Ministries. I thought it was defunct since D&J returned to the US?

• Love 1

The spelling Jaxon makes me stabby and at first I thought it was Jason.

9 minutes ago, MamaMax said:

OK, I don't mean to insult anyone here, in case you all like it, but I HATE it when people come up with YouNique spellings of names. And I double hate it when the made up spelling involves unnecessary X's,  Z's and Q's.

His name is Jackson. Just spell it normal and spare him a life of correcting people.

You mean Xzavier right?

• Love 15
34 minutes ago, Horrified said:

Its mid-level in the solutionizing profession.  You start as a solutionizer and work your way up to solutionator.  Solutionators who have at least 10 years of experience and a graduate degree in solutionology can become a solutionologist.  There's really no where to go from there except the speaking circuit.

It might sound good, but the jobs are really scarce.  They are only available at Tree House Sales.

? Excellent! 

• Love 2
33 minutes ago, MamaMax said:

OK, I don't mean to insult anyone here, in case you all like it, but I HATE it when people come up with YouNique spellings of names. And I double hate it when the made up spelling involves unnecessary X's,  Z's and Q's.

His name is Jackson. Just spell it normal and spare him a life of correcting people.

I get what you're saying and I usually feel the same way.  In this case, I think it's an attempt to differentiate between the typical last name of Jackson.  Compare it to Makenna, which actually began as the last name McKenna.  My friend saw McKenna on a lawyer's advertisement - twenty years ago before the name for girls became trendy - but wanted to change the spelling to Makenna to distinguish it from the last name.

I've seen "Jaxon" a lot the last few years, and it seems to be the Millenial preference in spelling.

20 hours ago, ginger90 said:

New blog post:

Israel and Samuel’s 1st Baseball Game!

Sep 5, 2018 | Family Blog, Photos| 1 

We enjoyed taking Israel and Samuel to their very first baseball game a few weeks ago! Thanks to Derick’s Mom and her boss (Paul), we all had a wonderful evening at the Naturals’ Faith and Family night at the local Arvest Ballpark.

For any of you who have traveled/lived outside the U.S.A., there are just some things you miss when you’re abroad that make you even more appreciative when you’re back home. Baseball, hotdogs, patriotic music and fireworks are just a few of those things!

What are some things you love/miss about America?

52BE0433-26CB-4A85-B17A-283719CB759F.jpeg

46D76349-2CE3-4E0C-AA3F-E7E8F046ECF5.jpeg

32E5F799-8E30-49DB-9261-1839BA6B78E4.jpeg

BB46515E-6B4D-4517-BF4B-D7F78A1DAFA1.jpeg

6F8EF924-D9C4-4A21-9A35-0B5CA7824D0E.jpeg

CA22D0BE-A49B-42BD-A97E-D238C6D67714.jpeg

And a video:

I actually thought Jill looked really pretty in the picture with jana! They almost looked like they did pre-marriage. Jilly looks tall and slim, and doesn't have long ratty hair or a surprised look. She looks comparable to Jana, who IMO always looks decent. However, I realized when I saw the Jill and Izzy pic that she just looked good because she was in the shadows. In full lighting...yikes! Jill is aging so fast!

• Love 4