Type keyword(s) to search

Jill, Derick & the Kids: Moving On!!

Message added by CM-CrispMtAir,

Shout out to everyone participating in the conversation about Jill’s miscarriage/stillbirth. You’re navigating a difficult topic with respect and thoughtfulness and your contributions are kind, considerate, constructive and informative. 

Thank you. 💚💚

• Start Topic

5 minutes ago, Mollie said:

So, Samuel's home birthing attempt was even more fkd up than we thought.  Two weeks is a long time for a newborn to be in the NICU if it wasn't born prematurely.  Samuel was a full-term baby.  No wonder Jill was silent about Samuel's birth.  Remember, under Arkansas law, it is illegal for a midwife to attend a homebirth for a mother who has had a previous C-section.  Jill, who claims to be some kind of a midwife, should never have attempted a homebirth with Samuel.

Leave it to stupid Derick to finally spill the beans on Samuel's condition at birth.  I'm glad you captured this tweet because it looks like he has removed it now.

You may not be seeing it because it was a reply, not a straight up tweet. It’s still there.

At the top of a twitter page, you can choose “tweets”, or “tweets and replies “ as your view.

• Love 5

Jesus Christ, Jill, 2 weeks in NICU? LEARN SOMETHING, GODDAMNIT. You are hurting other innocent people, babies no less, with your arrogance. Fwiw I am working on my DNP now, and still feel like a complete idiot, even after being an RN for close to 20 years. It takes a lot of time to learn how to not kill someone, let alone make their lives better. Jill has nothing but time on her hands, she should use it wisely.

Leave it to stupid Derick to finally spill the beans on Samuel's condition at birth. 

Between this and the new Jazz tweets I think he's actively trying to sink his and Jill's chances for a return. God knows why. So deliberately obtuse. The only pleasure he and his mother feel is when they piss someone off. Some religion.

• Love 22
14 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

You may not be seeing it because it was a reply, not a straight up tweet. It’s still there.

At the top of a twitter page, you can choose “tweets”, or “tweets and replies “ as your view.

Thanks.  I tried this but it didn't work for me because I don't have a Twitter account.  

(edited)
8 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Derick was on a roll with Twitter. This one was interesting:

No you moron, you shouldn't have. You know why? Because you and your insipid wife keep f***ing around with your kid's lives to prove a damn point, that you're smarter than all the doctors because Jesus thinks you're more special. So no, you should have gone hungry and been tortured and miserable because that's what your newborn babies have to keep enduring because of your complete stupidity and ignorance. So no, you assholes, you shouldn't have gotten a meal. Someone should have thrown a dented, botulism-filled can of unheated green beans and made you eat them dickwad.

Edited by Annb67
  • Love 14
On 2/22/2018 at 10:27 AM, Lunera said:

Jill has reached a new level of pathetic. What the hell is she trying to prove? I doubt anyone is jealous of their sad little lives.

I think now that the show is coming backn, they are making Jill post all these #besthubby #bestpapa posts to make him look good to the public. The most recent duggar family IG post has over 1000 comments, half of them are asking why the Dullards are off the show and the other half bashing TLC and Jazz.

If I had to wake up next to that every morning, I would run away screaming. Jill's monster doesn't hide under the bed. 

• Love 14
1 hour ago, BetyBee said:

What does eating lunch at the hospital even have to do with using your children as meal tickets?  Either he's deliberately obtuse or just plain stupid.  Probably both, with a side of evil thrown in.  

If your child is in the NICU, insurance will still pay for 3 meals a day as part of the room cost.  

• Love 6

Dillweed is on Twitter claiming he never ever ever got paid for doing a People magazine article or appearing on 'Counting On.'

He doesn't have to be ashamed that the checks were likely made out to his wife. Heh. 

derp.jpg

3 minutes ago, saylubee said:

If your child is in the NICU, insurance will still pay for 3 meals a day as part of the room cost.  

Since he has worked since he was a toddler ... I bet he has some kickass insurance ... you know, as a long time customer and all.

• Love 20
7 minutes ago, IntoTheMystic said:

Dillweed is on Twitter claiming he never ever ever got paid for doing a People magazine article or appearing on 'Counting On.'

He doesn't have to be ashamed that the checks were likely made out to his wife. Heh. 

derp.jpg

Since he has worked since he was a toddler ... I bet he has some kickass insurance ... you know, as a long time customer and all.

I was just coming here to post that! He's lost his mind.

Screenshot_20180307-084854.png

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, graefin said:

I was just coming here to post that! He's lost his mind.

Screenshot_20180307-084854.png

So now it's both People and TLC? Derick is one of those people on the internet that I can't stand---they make claims that aren't true believing no one can verify them and want us to believe the world works the way they say it does instead of how it actually does. 

If Derick was smart, he could grow his social media presence and make money from it. But no, instead, he becomes one of the most hated. Idiot. 

• Love 12
3 minutes ago, saylubee said:

The better question is, “Was the Duggar Family LLC compensated by People/TLC for the pictures?”  I suspect this is Derick’s roundabout way of saying the individual families don’t get paid directly.  Plus we know they had the Pool Mansion at that point in the marriage.  It’s very possible Boob traded pictures for living arrangements.

If Derrick allowed the 'family' to be paid instead of his actual family, he's a bigger idiot than I thought. And it's really hard to go any lower than a barn floor at this point. 

2 minutes ago, IntoTheMystic said:

I just reached out to People and TLC to see if they have any type of comment regarding his claims. Could be beneficial for others to do the same.

Could have interesting results...I'm in. 

• Love 17
6 minutes ago, IntoTheMystic said:

I just reached out to People and TLC to see if they have any type of comment regarding his claims. Could be beneficial for others to do the same.

Done.

• Love 7

It hit me last night that Derrick must either be a bigger asshole than we even suspected, or he's done something truly vile that pissed off TLC, because freaking Joshley gets back on TV, and Mama June has a show again (might be a different network but still). I can't imagine insulting Jazz alone was enough. Wonder what he did/TLC saw/some combo that drove them to fire him...

• Love 15
1 hour ago, Annb67 said:

So Derick is saying he never got a dime from People and/or TLC and it wasn't HIS choice to be on TV? Ooohh....do spill the beans Derick. Who forced you to be on TLC and who has all of the money?

Maybe in his small pea brain, he rationalizes  that Jill was the one who got paid. He didn't..

His lack of insight is staggering. He's a man in his late 20's with a wife and 2 children and no visible means of support who spends his waking  hours on twitter insulting people and beating around the bush. Does he not think of the future when the TLC money runs out? Since Derick is persona non grata at TLC, and Jill's role has been downsized, wouldn't it stand to reason that the TLC paycheck is smaller? What then Derick?

No job, no money, no aspirations, immature, ignorant  wife, multiple blessings = Big Failure. Wake up, Derick!!!

• Love 14
30 minutes ago, graefin said:

Maybe someone should ask him if Jill got paid? Or if anyone in his or her family got paid?

He would still say No because the corporation or trust got paid.  He thinks we're all supposed to believe these idiots appear on tv and in magazines free of charge.   Oh and define paid.  Does that mean paid as in quid pro quo or do you mean paid for a particular service?  He'll go around that mulberry bush til the end of time.  He's just an unbelievably self righteous jerk.

• Love 23
9 minutes ago, Normades said:

He would still say No because the corporation or trust got paid.  He thinks we're all supposed to believe these idiots appear on tv and in magazines free of charge.   Oh and define paid.  Does that mean paid as in quid pro quo or do you mean paid for a particular service?  He'll go around that mulberry bush til the end of time.  He's just an unbelievably self righteous jerk.

Do you think he realizes he's playing with semantics to pull one over on people, or is he just that delusional that he believes what he's saying as truth? And who else has the time, energy, or will to engage with people on Twitter to the level that he does? Why does he care so much what random people think of him? I would think someone who is secure in themselves wouldn't feel the need to constantly defend every single aspect of their image to people who comment about it on the Internet.

• Love 6
5 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Derick was on a roll with Twitter. This one was interesting:

Is he trying to make a joke here or be a moron. My vote is moron. I also wonder if he and Jill have insurance or did his mother help pay the bills. I was in the hospital for two weeks after I was born because I had jaundice and needed blood transfusions plus I was losing weight. The doctor wanted to keep in longer, but my parents were able to convinced him to let me go home. My parents especially my dad wanted to sue the doctor who my mother was seeing during her pregnancy because he did not tell them I could be facing health problems after I was delivered. My mom actually thought my dad was going to hit the one doctor, but they decided to get a new doctor and second opinion.

If Derelict had half a brain, he would have insisted Jill get the proper pregnancy care especially after what happened with Izzy. Does he really think Jesus is going to save Jill and his unborn child every single time she gets knocked up. Wake up Derelict because it is clear to everyone you and Jill have some serious mental health issues which need to be addressed now in order to take care of your sons before something worse happens.

(edited)
18 minutes ago, graefin said:

Do you think he realizes he's playing with semantics to pull one over on people, or is he just that delusional that he believes what he's saying as truth? And who else has the time, energy, or will to engage with people on Twitter to the level that he does? Why does he care so much what random people think of him? I would think someone who is secure in themselves wouldn't feel the need to constantly defend every single aspect of their image to people who comment about it on the Internet.

Oh I definitely think he knows he's playing a game!  His smug self thinks we're all dolts like the family he chose to attach himself to and we believe all this garbage!  I do think some of the leghumpers are buying this crap, though!  He just seems so pleased with himself and smug, so I believe he thinks he is getting over on us.  

As far as caring what random people think, you nailed most of it in the whole security issue.  He is vain and insecure, so he has to defend his image.  I do think part of it is his delusional belief that he may one day find his way back into the good graces of TLC or the Duggar Corp. or whoever ponies up the cash.  That's why he's trying to stay relevant and thinks he is protecting his image.  Of course, he is an idiot and does more harm than good.  Even Josh seemed to learn when to keep his big yap shut!  My opinion on all this, of course.

Edited by Normades
Corrected spelling
  • Love 13
30 minutes ago, bigskygirl said:

Is he trying to make a joke here or be a moron. My vote is moron. I also wonder if he and Jill have insurance or did his mother help pay the bills. I was in the hospital for two weeks after I was born because I had jaundice and needed blood transfusions plus I was losing weight. The doctor wanted to keep in longer, but my parents were able to convinced him to let me go home. My parents especially my dad wanted to sue the doctor who my mother was seeing during her pregnancy because he did not tell them I could be facing health problems after I was delivered. My mom actually thought my dad was going to hit the one doctor, but they decided to get a new doctor and second opinion.

If Derelict had half a brain, he would have insisted Jill get the proper pregnancy care especially after what happened with Izzy. Does he really think Jesus is going to save Jill and his unborn child every single time she gets knocked up. Wake up Derelict because it is clear to everyone you and Jill have some serious mental health issues which need to be addressed now in order to take care of your sons before something worse happens.

I don't know about Jill, but all babies in the NICU are automatically put on Medicaid, if I recall correctly, because otherwise they'd hit their lifetime maximum on insurance almost immediately. So in all likelihood, the EBIL GUBMINT was paying for the baby AND Derrick's meals. 

• Love 7
9 minutes ago, Celia Rubenstein said:

He wants to meet for coffee, lol. A power play straight out of his mommy's handbook. 

He's pathetic. 

My thought exactly. She’s always offering to do just that!

• Love 8
39 minutes ago, xtwheeler said:

I don't know about Jill, but all babies in the NICU are automatically put on Medicaid, if I recall correctly, because otherwise they'd hit their lifetime maximum on insurance almost immediately. So in all likelihood, the EBIL GUBMINT was paying for the baby AND Derrick's meals. 

Not all babies. There is criteria to meet and I doubt either baby qualified. 

• Love 13
1 hour ago, graefin said:

For what it is worth, my mother has narcissistic personality disorder and does this same poorly executed coy shit. She thinks she is SO CLEVER but you can see straight through it.

• Love 14
1 hour ago, xtwheeler said:

1 hour ago, graefin said:

1.  Do you think he realizes he's playing with semantics to pull one over on people, or is he just that delusional that he believes what he's saying as truth?

2.  And who else has the time, energy, or will to engage with people on Twitter to the level that he does?

3.  Why does he care so much what random people think of him?

4.  I would think someone who is secure in themselves wouldn't feel the need to constantly defend every single aspect of their image to people who comment about it on the Internet.

1.  I think Dreck thinks he's some kind of Machiavellian genius who's befuddling his detractors with his perceived quick wit and his awesome evasions when asked direct questions.

2.  Someone with very little to do in his daily life who can't find something better to do to occupy his time.

3.  He's insecure, and constantly looking for validation from the leghumpers and trying to prove his superiority to everyone else (heathens).

4.  See above.

• Love 24

Since it's not letting me quote and type in the same box...

Only certain premature babies qualify for government assistance in the NICU.  Full-term babies generally don't unless there are certain diagnoses.  Two weeks in the NICU is not going to push lifetime max limits.  That's reserved for babies who spend months in the NICU, like micro-preemies.  Josie would have likely qualified for the assistance.

Likely Derick and Jill have some kind of insurance through some of the Christian health cost-sharing programs.

• Love 9
10 minutes ago, saylubee said:

Since it's not letting me quote and type in the same box...

Only certain premature babies qualify for government assistance in the NICU.  Full-term babies generally don't unless there are certain diagnoses.  Two weeks in the NICU is not going to push lifetime max limits.  That's reserved for babies who spend months in the NICU, like micro-preemies.  Josie would have likely qualified for the assistance.

Likely Derick and Jill have some kind of insurance through some of the Christian health cost-sharing programs.

They might have deductibles and co-payments. It would not be cheap to keep one baby in the NICU for two weeks, plus Jill's hospital medical care. If they would have gotten Jill the proper medical care, they may have had a clue something could go wrong with Sammy, and he could have gotten the help he needed as soon as possible. I guess it would make too much sense in their pea brains to realize that since Jill is an expert in delivering children and prenatal care.

I see Derrick's evasions and laser focus on semantics on Twitter as an extension of his missionary training and this would be something he is learning at Cross Church.  This form of debate is not about proving yourself right but about showing how the other person is wrong.  If the other person is wrong, then he is right and he has won the debate.  He does believe that because he never took People/TLC money that he has just invalidated the other person's argument.  It doesn't matter if his father-in-law or wife was paid.  In my experience living as a religious minority in the South, this is Evangelical Debate 101. 

• Love 24
25 minutes ago, Ohiopirate02 said:

He does believe that because he never took People/TLC money that he has just invalidated the other person's argument.

He could even be twisting it as that he took a check or electronic deposit, but did not actually take money, as in cash, from the hands of a TLC rep.  People like that will twist the stupidest most obvious things just to be "right."

• Love 13
(edited)
6 hours ago, Annb67 said:

So Derick is saying he never got a dime from People and/or TLC and it wasn't HIS choice to be on TV? Ooohh....do spill the beans Derick. Who forced you to be on TLC and who has all of the money?

6 hours ago, saylubee said:

The better question is, “Was the Duggar Family LLC compensated by People/TLC for the pictures?”  I suspect this is Derick’s roundabout way of saying the individual families don’t get paid directly.  Plus we know they had the Pool Mansion at that point in the marriage.  It’s very possible Boob traded pictures for living arrangements.

Yes! Derick is going to confirm my long held belief that JB takes all the money his kids earn and deposits it in a secret bank account in the Cayman Islands for tax purposes. He tells the kids that ebil government will steal it through taxes so they all go along!  and someday one of them is going to get the bank account number and pull a D. B. Cooper, take the money and escape! 

(Okay so all kidding aside, I wouldn't be shocked if there was some money in an account in the Caymans, but obviously, it seems a little far-fetched. I hope Intouch realises I'm not a reliable source and doesn't write about it without a credible one.)

Edited by Temperance
  • Love 10
8 hours ago, Mollie said:

So, Samuel's home birthing attempt was even more fkd up than we thought.  Two weeks is a long time for a newborn to be in the NICU if it wasn't born prematurely.  Samuel was a full-term baby.  No wonder Jill was silent about Samuel's birth.  Remember, under Arkansas law, it is illegal for a midwife to attend a homebirth for a mother who has had a previous C-section.  Jill, who claims to be some kind of a midwife, should never have attempted a homebirth with Samuel.

WOW!  No wonder they were silent.  2 weeks.  Did they learn NOTHING after Izzy's birth???  I hope the doctors, both in NICU and in Jill's c'section and aftercare, really put it to her straight and firmly that she CANNOT attempt another home birth again and that she is going to HAVE to have prenatal care with a real doctor at this point, or she and the next baby may very well die.  I really don't get why she is so against having a c-section.  Her not-midwife training must have been even worse than I was thinking, and that bar was already dang low.  

• Love 17
(edited)
On 3/7/2018 at 1:02 PM, Ohiopirate02 said:

I see Derrick's evasions and laser focus on semantics on Twitter as an extension of his missionary training and this would be something he is learning at Cross Church.  This form of debate is not about proving yourself right but about showing how the other person is wrong.  If the other person is wrong, then he is right and he has won the debate.  He does believe that because he never took People/TLC money that he has just invalidated the other person's argument.  It doesn't matter if his father-in-law or wife was paid.  In my experience living as a religious minority in the South, this is Evangelical Debate 101. 

Exactly this.  This is straight from his type of Christianity's playbook.  It's all about legalism and semantics (that prove him technically right, and therefore, the other person is wrong, "knows nothing," has used sources that "can't be trusted," is always wrong while he's always right, etc). 

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • Love 20
(edited)

You know, I never believed the speculation that TLC/People paid Jim Bob/LLC for the married kidults appearance, but it looks like that is exactly what happens, going by Derick's tweets. 

8 hours ago, Mollie said:

Leave it to stupid Derick to finally spill the beans on Samuel's condition at birth.  

I don't know how it's possible for someone to become my favorite person at the same time as my hate for them grows, but here we are. Please, tweeters, keep provoking him! Who knows what family secrets Derick will spill next?

Edited by lascuba
  • Love 24
6 hours ago, saylubee said:

I'm curious if the Family LLC gets the check, and then in the case of Jill and Derrick, "made a donation" to their missionarycation" and then wrote it off for tax purposes?

• Love 10
(edited)
45 minutes ago, DragonFaerie said:

WOW!  No wonder they were silent.  2 weeks.  Did they learn NOTHING after Izzy's birth???  I hope the doctors, both in NICU and in Jill's c'section and aftercare, really put it to her straight and firmly that she CANNOT attempt another home birth again and that she is going to HAVE to have prenatal care with a real doctor at this point, or she and the next baby may very well die.  I really don't get why she is so against having a c-section.  Her not-midwife training must have been even worse than I was thinking, and that bar was already dang low.  

I seriously doubt Jill would follow the doctor's advice. Remember Michelle was going to experts in hoping she would hear the news she would be able to get pregnant with no problems after Jubilee. They only want to hear what they want to hear. In their small minded pea brains, Jesus would take care of them because Jesus wants them to have x number of children. Who needs silly professional medical advice. You would think Cathy would step in and say hey someone *cough Jesus cough* is trying to tell you something. If it was my mother-in-law, she would slap my husband along side the head and tell him to get me the best possible medical care I need in order to have the best chance of a healthy pregnancy and delivery along with a strong and healthy baby. Of course, we have no children, but you get the idea. My sister-in-law had a rough pregnancy along with some scares along the way before she was induced to bring her son into the world three weeks before her due date. She decided not to try for baby number two because the doctors were worried about her health and the health of the baby. Yes Jill and Derick, her husband want along with what the doctors were saying because he cares about what happens to his wife and possible future children. You might want to take note.

Edited by bigskygirl
2 hours ago, Ohiopirate02 said:

Yes, absolutely.  my fundamentalist missionary relatives, church missionary reports,  and many Sunday school classes growing up focused on just this. Finding just the right “AHA!” Thing to say to catch others in their wrongness, make them pull up short and realize how invalid their thinking is, which supposedly will make them turn to Jesus. I always remember my uncle being so proud to have acosted a Jewish person on a train, saying “Isaiah 31!  Now what do you think of THAT!”  And was so satisfied that the man had no good answer. I’m sure he was just trying hard not to punch him for his rudeness!  And missionaries in China doing the same to people on trains, even though they didn’t speak the language! 

2 hours ago, Normades said:

He could even be twisting it as that he took a check or electronic deposit, but did not actually take money, as in cash, from the hands of a TLC rep.  People like that will twist the stupidest most obvious things just to be "right."

Exactly... does he really think we all believe they’ve done this show and all the magazine covers and articles for free, out of the goodness of their hearts for all these years? 

• Love 18
(edited)
2 hours ago, bigskygirl said:

I seriously doubt Jill would follow the doctor's advice. Remember Michelle was going to experts in hoping she would hear the news she would be able to get pregnant with no problems after Jubilee. 

Although when Michelle went to the expert, they showed us the initial assessment (not likely)and the expert was going to run tests. They never admitted what the tests said, but she started talking about her "new season of life" shortly thereafter. 

59 minutes ago, awaken said:

Yes, absolutely.  my fundamentalist missionary relatives, church missionary reports,  and many Sunday school classes growing up focused on just this. Finding just the right “AHA!” Thing to say to catch others in their wrongness, make them pull up short and realize how invalid their thinking is, which supposedly will make them turn to Jesus. I always remember my uncle being so proud to have acosted a Jewish person on a train, saying “Isaiah 31!  Now what do you think of THAT!”  And was so satisfied that the man had no good answer. I’m sure he was just trying hard not to punch him for his rudeness!  And missionaries in China doing the same to people on trains, even though they didn’t speak the language! 

I'm not Jewish or Evangelical.  If someone on a train said "Isaiah 31! Now what do you think of THAT!", I'd be baffled and probably amused. It would be an entertaining anecdote to tell people.   Having googled and skimmed Isaiah 31, I'm even more confused.

Edited by Temperance
grammar
  • Love 14