Type keyword(s) to search

Jill, Derick & the Kids: Moving On!!

Message added by CM-CrispMtAir,

Shout out to everyone participating in the conversation about Jill’s miscarriage/stillbirth. You’re navigating a difficult topic with respect and thoughtfulness and your contributions are kind, considerate, constructive and informative. 

Thank you. 💚💚

• Start Topic

On 22/02/2018 at 10:35 AM, louannems said:

Alright, I can tell they are in the bedroom. I see a tiny closet, lotions, lots of Jill's necklaces, and what I think is a curling iron.  But what is in Derick's hand?

And WHY is she posting this to Instagram???

Several posters have said it before, but I'll chime in anyway... Can confirm that what Derick is holding is indeed a water bottle - I have the exact same model (well, mine is blue). I remember noticing it in previous pictures he or Jill had posted (and shuddering at the thought I had something - even minor - in common with this jerk).

Btw, Derick - my bottle is godlier than yours. Get fucked :D

Edited by PinkyCupcake
  • Love 12
On 22/02/2018 at 8:55 PM, Barb23 said:

Could Derick be holding a water bottle? I'm curious about the thing plugged in on the dresser that is blue on top& white on bottom. My imagination has gone in a couple different directions trying to figure out what that is. Any ideas?

It looks like a diffuser to me... for the frankincense at sexy time. 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, BetyBee said:

Why is Cathy so angry and hateful?  I really don't get her.

Could be related to what is going on with Derelict. They both seemed okay when Derelict first started courting Jill, but once the marriage and the first kid came along, it was all systems off.

3 minutes ago, bigskygirl said:

They both seemed okay when Derelict first started courting Jill, but once the marriage and the first kid came along, it was all systems off.

The key word being "seemed." It was all just an act. They were nut ass haters from the get-go. They just used to hide it better.

• Love 19
18 minutes ago, Celia Rubenstein said:

Someone asked Derrick if he was ever going to realize the bible is just a storybook filled with lies, lol. 

Cathy responded, suggesting the bible is true because "no one could make that stuff up."

Whelp. I guess if Cathy thinks the bible is too filled with wondrous things to possibly be fiction, it shows how many other books she's read in her life.  Does she watch TV? See movies? Would she think Star Wars is real because no one could possibly make that stuff up?

That's just the dumbest argument I've ever heard anyone make to prove the bible is true. I mean ANYBODY could make that shit up. People come up with wilder, more imaginative things every day.

I'm sorry but Cathy is just stupid.

And yet there are things out there in real life that the Bible just has simply not conceived, mostly because it reflects the times when it was written. Like, for example, the idea of this vast universe.

2 hours ago, sixlets said:

I am so pissed off at myself for liking Cathy in the beginning.  Any redeeming qualities Dwerp had from the start came from his dad.  Everything we see now came directly from her.  She is so damn smug, with her highfalutin nose stuck up in the air (and up the Duggars' assess).  She follows her "prodigy" around the internets defending him from all the mean people.  Puh-lease.  I hope she gets a nosebleed from sitting up on her pedestal too long.

Maybe, but there isn't really any way to know for sure. Obviously Cathy is who she is now. She either became that way after Derick's father died, or she was that way when she met and married Derick's father. Either is plausible. We don't really know much about who he was beyond pictures and the stories that Cathy and Derick shared.

• Love 5

Oh my. If I had written down the stories and thoughts that came out of my toddlers' and preschoolers' mouths years ago, I'd have a few great trilogies on my hands. 

Using "God given" common sense allows all folks the sense to question the Bible. The stories were seen through the lenses of individuals and then shared by word of mouth before they were finally written down. And many folks treated their maladies with natural herbs. Many natural herbs altered folks states of mind. In my opinion if the Bible were written today it would be put in the Fiction section. With all that said, I'm sure there are many truths in the Bible and see no fault in anyone using it for spiritual guidance.

But shit, I've smoked some weed back in the day that could have had me thinking a camel was a dinosaur. 

Cathy is really some kind of special lady.

• Love 16
3 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

If what Tweeter Nicole said is true and Derick knew this, he is a bigger asshole than I thought he was. If his church made the suggestion of inviting folks from the LGBTQ community knowing who the speaker the was for this Sunday, they are true assholes as well.

Fuck it, they're all assholes!

• Love 23
53 minutes ago, andromeda331 said:

Right Derick. We totally believe you. 

Oh yeah! I'm sure it's a total coincidence that you invite gay people to your church right after having a speaker explains to you how to pray the gay away.

Does he think people are that stupid or is he the one who is incredibly stupid? 

• Love 21
53 minutes ago, MamaMax said:

@Vaysh uh... toenails?

Oh yes. Toe- and fingernails from the dead. The ship's name is Naglfar, its captain is Loki, and in the end days it will bring the armies of Muspell to the shores of Oskopne where the final battle will be fought on the field of Vigrid. This is why you should take care not to die with uncut nails because if you do you'll provide material for the ship and thus hasten the end of the world.

• Love 12
19 minutes ago, cmr2014 said:

This is a bit far fetched, but I'm going to toss it out there.

I wonder if it was Cathy who encouraged Derick to contact JB as a "prayer partner."

I never thought about it but that actually seems like something Cathy would do. I can imagine her watching 19 Kids and telling Derick to get in contact with Boob to become a "prayer partner" aka grift some money off a reality star for his phony mission in Nepal.

They were very aware of who they Duggars were, Derick mentioned he had been caroling at their house years before. I wouldn't be surprised if he was one of those weirdos that had contacted Boob before, telling him he was interested in one of his daughters. 

Edited by Lunera
Added stuff
  • Love 18

At least that mega church has a nice kids' program and isn't Family Integrated church like pissing Preacher's church.  Those kinds of churches really know how to abuse tiny kids.  I remember from my years at a rural SDA chuch.

• Love 4
On 2/24/2018 at 7:09 PM, Celia Rubenstein said:

Someone asked Derrick if he was ever going to realize the bible is just a storybook filled with lies, lol. 

Cathy responded, suggesting the bible is true because "no one could make that stuff up."

Whelp. I guess if Cathy thinks the bible is too filled with wondrous things to possibly be fiction, it shows how many other books she's read in her life.  Does she watch TV? See movies? Would she think Star Wars is real because no one could possibly make that stuff up?

That's just the dumbest argument I've ever heard anyone make to prove the bible is true. I mean ANYBODY could make that shit up. People come up with wilder, more imaginative things every day.

I'm sorry but Cathy is just stupid.

Christianity isn't even the first to have a god born of a virgin.

These people really need to get out more.

• Love 23
1 minute ago, lascuba said:

Christianity isn't even the first to have a god born of a virgin.

These people really need to get out more.

Right??? I have so many bridges to sell them.

• Love 14
On 2/23/2018 at 6:47 PM, Sew Sumi said:

Wait a second. Aren't Christians "sheep?" I'm sooo confused, Derelict (he retweeted this).

Christians are lambs, I think. I’m sure there’s a meaningful distinction there that I’m just not holy enough to grasp.

• Love 10
34 minutes ago, Genevrier said:

Christians are lambs, I think. I’m sure there’s a meaningful distinction there that I’m just not holy enough to grasp.

I think Jesus is supposed to be the lamb and the Christians are supposed to be the sheep. My baptist background has some vague recollections of Jesus being the lamb of God (maybe some sacrificial thing?) and Jesus is the shepherd of his flock of sheep. I lose track, but there’s too many comparisons to being livestock for my liking. 

• Love 15