Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
Chris Knight

Jill & Derick Dullard: Counting On (Donations)

9 minutes ago, Lady Edith said:

I’m very surprised that no one picked up on the fact that Dilly was resting his junk on the corner of the table while he poured the sparkling whatever it is.  No need to grind the table...pull the glass to you and stand away from the table...no one wants to eat where your babymaker was just minutes before.  Or maybe Dilly #3 was in the works that night and that was a preview of coming events?  

just.... EWWWWWW

• Like 13

Seriously though...my momma always said “tables are for glasses, not for asses”.  I was raised that you don’t sit or otherwise place your general area anywhere near the places where people eat. It’s just gross. 

• Like 9

Maybe his junk got a little heavy and he needed to brace it against something for support?

I’m reminded of a little ditty I learned in middle school...

aherm

?Do your nuts hang low?

do they wobble to and fro?

can you tie them in a knot?

can you tie them in a bow??

Edited by Lady Edith
  • Like 10

2 hours ago, ginger90 said:

A retweet by Derick

Why does this statement remind me of Gothard? He is the ?and the Fundies are the ?.

Edited by Rabbittron · Reason: No coffee can’t spell
  • Like 5

1 hour ago, Lady Edith said:

I’m very surprised that no one picked up on the fact that Dilly was resting his junk on the corner of the table while he poured the sparkling whatever it is.  No need to grind the table...pull the glass to you and stand away from the table...no one wants to eat where your babymaker was just minutes before.  Or maybe Dilly #3 was in the works that night and that was a preview of coming events?  

OMG, hilarious. I LOVE this forum.

• Like 6

@doodlebug does Snoopy do your dog's taxes? I always joke if I need a lawyer, I would use Sassy or Snoopy to represent me in court.

I also would not want Jill to deliver my gold fish guppies if I had any. Derick would probably be lucky to count to 21 with his fingers, toes, and his certain man part.

Now if everyone will excuse me, I will head out to the Prayer Closet. I hope someone shovel the snow leading to the Closet since it snowed last night. Don't forget to wear winter clothing because it is cold outside.

7 minutes ago, madpsych78 said:

The In Touch article indicates that three of the Duggars are now wearing pants - Jill, Jinger, who's the third?

i believe it is jessa

• Like 1

If they mean Jessa, it's a stretch (lol). I believe Jessa is wearing leggings with dresses. They've been doing that all along, however Jessa is wearing long leggings now. She did wear board shorts once while swimming when she was first married and Ben's shorts when they tried kayaking. 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, bigskygirl said:

Damage control or trying to "cure" them of their sinful, evil ways. You be the judge.

According to his terse responses on the thread, it's the former, although WE intellectually know it's the latter. 

He also denys calling transgenderism a "myth." Sorry Derelict, that post made national news. You said it. 

Edited by Sew Sumi
  • Like 15

16 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

OMG. Why would anyone from the LGBTQ community want to sit in a church where the congregants believe anything other than heterosexuality is a sin? So folks can love the sinner, but hate the sin?

Hey Derick why don't you and Jill meet me at a Dunkin Donuts (coffee is right up there near God) and we'll have a chat. I'll bring with me my menagerie of family and friends including people of color, the LBGTQ community, people with mental health issues and people of all religions. Please hop on JD's plane and come visit us all WMass.

And, your new headship @Celia Rubenstein can hand Dillweed his scrawny ass!

• Like 17

He's answering Tweets, but skipped right over this one. He's Tweeting back as of 1 minute ago for any of you on Twitter.

Kitty Nichols‏ @Nichols41Kitty 19m ago

So you accept that God made them perfect the way they are? Will your church marry gay couples and celebrate their union as one blessed by God? If so, then say it here for all to witness. If you won’t say it, then you are just a spider trying to lure innocent flies into your web.

• Like 16

Did anyone else read the bible quote below his invitation? Finding a wife is a good thing and puts you in good with the Lord...Really...Seriously...Is this the reason why he was in rush to get married especially a Duggar girl.

If I were in the area or a tabloid writer/journalist, I would go to his church, introduce myself as a member of the LGBTQ community, and then carefully either record or remember every thing that happens. 

• Like 16

2 minutes ago, Temperance said:

If I were in the area or a tabloid writer/journalist, I would go to his church, introduce myself as a member of the LGBTQ community, and then carefully either record or remember every thing that happens. 

Shit, we don't need a journalist, just someone who lives near them. They can pass it along to a columnist.

Edited by GeeGolly
  • Like 6

5 hours ago, Lady Edith said:

I use can’t imagine drinking that super sweet red grape juice with a steak.  But like @MamaMax  impressive that Dilwood knew to pair a red with red meat.  I think it was just the whole red with Valentine’s Day thing. Coincidence. Pure coincidence.  

OMGosh...made me look. Now I can't unsee it.

(trust these forums for a good laugh) ?

Screenshot_20180218-135313.jpg

• Like 14

1 hour ago, GeeGolly said:

If they mean Jessa, it's a stretch (lol). I believe Jessa is wearing leggings with dresses. They've been doing that all along, however Jessa is wearing long leggings now. She did wear board shorts once while swimming when she was first married and Ben's shorts when they tried kayaking. 

It's Jessa they are referring to. In her recent instagram post of Henry playing with his car, there's a blink and you'll miss it shot of her wearing pants. You can barely see her legs for like 3 seconds, but they do seem to be legit pants and not leggings under a dress. 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, PikaScrewChu said:

Well. He knows what deep throating is. Was the "Come with us instead" a pun?

I bet he had to google it. 

2 minutes ago, Fostersmom said:

It's Jessa they are referring to. In her recent instagram post of Henry playing with his car, there's a blink and you'll miss it shot of her wearing pants. You can barely see her legs for like 3 seconds, but they do seem to be legit pants and not leggings under a dress. 

I didn't even notice the pants, and I'm the one who posted the video in the first place. 

• Like 4

49 minutes ago, PikaScrewChu said:

Well. He knows what deep throating is. Was the "Come with us instead" a pun?

Dwerp doesn't strike me as a double entendre kind of guy. I'd love to see someone ask him if that's what he intended, though...

As far as knowing what deep throating is, whether he does or not it is not hard to put the words "deep", "throat", and "cactus" together and elicit an "ouch" even if one has no inkling of anything sexual.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Sew Sumi said:

Ahem...

Even those angry lesbians who were so dead set on taking you and the Duggars down that they leaked the details of your wife’s childhood sexual abuse?

• Like 10

3 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

OMG. Why would anyone from the LGBTQ community want to sit in a church where the congregants believe anything other than heterosexuality is a sin? So folks can love the sinner, but hate the sin?

Hey Derick why don't you and Jill meet me at a Dunkin Donuts (coffee is right up there near God) and we'll have a chat. I'll bring with me my menagerie of family and friends including people of color, the LBGTQ community, people with mental health issues and people of all religions. Please hop on JD's plane and come visit us all WMass.

Is your Dunkin Donuts anything like this? If so, please bring Derick there.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, ginger90 said:

2 hours ago, JoanArc said:

IMG_0361.JPG

Well he's just getting into semantics here. He didn't call Jazz a myth per se, but he called one of her defining characteristics a myth. But he probably believes that Jazz, with the help of her parents, chose to be a different gender than the one God assigned to her.

• Like 1

I used to attend a church that would welcome LGBTQ people in their doors - then preach on how it’s a sin and try to “save” them. They would be lovely to their face but never accept them as they are. 

I mean... if Derek could think logically for a minute, he may see that there are many gay couples who have been HAPPILY committed for decades. He should know that you can’t have a happy marriage for 40 or 50 years without REAL love. You can be married that long but if the love isn’t there, it’s not going to be a fulfilling relationship! I don’t know what he thinks keeps a gay couple together for so long if it’s anything but true love. 

• Like 11

28 minutes ago, PikaScrewChu said:

Now he has to burn his computer. RIP computer. You died for Dullard's sins.

Naah.  No computers died in the making of that tweet.  

He simply asked Josh.

• Like 5

7 hours ago, Temperance said:

Did anybody read the article that said Jill might be pregnant?

what article? nope, hadn't heard anything. sad if it is true....sam is just a baby still.

• Like 1

The same sex attraction talk is Monday night, and Derelict invited certain groups to the next Sunday church services. Unless I am totally missing the whole picture, these are two different days.

2 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Grrrr...This grinds my gears almost  more than anything   else he's done. Maybe because I have an almost pathological loathing of practical jokes (or any sort of misdirection, really), but there's no way in hell that there was any sort of coincidence in his inviting  LBTGQ people to the church and the sermon just happening to be on same-sex attraction. Yet he baldly lies about it. I suppose next he will say that God laid it on his heart to invite them and the subject of the sermon was a miracle of timing.

5 minutes ago, bigskygirl said:

The same sex attraction talk is Monday night, and Derelict invited certain groups to the next Sunday church services. Unless I am totally missing the whole picture, these are two different days.

Hmm...you posted this as I was typing before...If that's the case I may have to take back a bit of my rant...but it still seems to close to be accidental. Maybe it's LBGTQ week at Cross Church.

• Like 7

16 minutes ago, TresGatos said:

Here's a link to the story about Jilly Muffin possibly being pregnant:

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/m/dd06db6e-9ffa-374a-9d77-7c5c81f74c94/ss_fans-think-jill-is-pregnant.html

Prenatal vitamins have been spotted!

(Of course Jilly's a midwife so who knows who they are for)

I love how the article calls Derrick a "disgraced reality star" complete with a hyperlink.    I don't think the box of prenatal vitamins signifies anything.  With her upbringing, she would probably always take them, since she is always either nursing, pregnant or trying to conceive.

• Like 16

@MORGANH I do not trust Derelict at all either. He is probably up to something. I trust him as far as I can throw him.

My husband took prenatal vitamins after his transplant. I asked him if he was trying to tell me something. He is off of them now.

Aethera

If your post is not PRIMARILY about the Duggars, it will be removed. Please stick to the topic or take it to Small Talk, thank you.