Type keyword(s) to search

Jill, Derick & the Kids: Moving On!!

Message added by CM-CrispMtAir,

Shout out to everyone participating in the conversation about Jill’s miscarriage/stillbirth. You’re navigating a difficult topic with respect and thoughtfulness and your contributions are kind, considerate, constructive and informative. 

Thank you. 💚💚

• Start Topic

I think the show said they went to the hospital around hour 50, not 20. That would actually make more sense.  No hospital would allow a 2 day labor in-house, especially after it was discovered that Izzy was transverse breech. 

• Love 6
23 hours ago, Kokapetl said:

I bet you don’t eat dinner on a fancy card table facing the wall. 

Nah.  We just stare at the 55" big screen, our engagement photo (taken when we were 18 & 19), a photo of me from Olan Mills, and our 3.5 children.  They each have four legs, but the fat one has two bellies.  Mr. Six hasn't been successful enough to get us a card table.  Maybe next year.

• Love 10
29 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I saw comments ref the steak dinner above, but, none about the bottle.  Is it Sparkling apple cider or actual alcohol.  Anyone know? Second photo

http://www.intouchweekly.com/posts/jill-duggar-derick-dillard-alcohol-154192

Derelict is not allowed to imbibe during his matriculation at Cross Church. It appears to be carbonated and purple, so I'm going with Martinelli's sparkling grape. 

• Love 8
5 minutes ago, Sew Sumi said:

Derelict is not allowed to imbibe during his matriculation at Cross Church. It appears to be carbonated and purple, so I'm going with Martinelli's sparkling grape. 

Ok.  That's what I thought.  Funny though, I grew up fundie and even the appearance of something similar to alcohol would be frowned upon.  I guess Cross Church is Southern Baptist and may not be as strict, but, they are still pretty strict around my state. (NC)

• Love 3

These two have a habit of posting some of the most unappetizing photos of the food they seem to feel is brag worthy.  I understand when folks post a beautifully arranged plate, or a nicely decorated dinner table, but their pictures make their mealtimes look sad.  Quite sad.  

• Love 14

So all the insanity that transpired during Izzy’s birth is bad enough... but telling every one In the  freaking  world about it after really points to the Dillards being dumb as posts. 

However, it seems they learned something: they didn’t  say a word about whatever fuckery took place with Sammy’s delivery.

• Love 21
12 hours ago, xwordfanatik said:

@Arwen Evenstar, great post!  It looks like Dillweed is wearing a shit-eating grin because he's taken out the pickle (gherkin?) and Jilly looks like she saw it for the first time!

LOL.  Now I will join thee in the PC.  I'll bring wine.

We’ve always got a fun crowd there!

It was kinda cute at first because we all knew Jill was so sheltered and pure and had never been kissed or even allowed to be alone with a boy. She was clearly acting like a 12 year old who had her first boy crush.  Marriage meant she’d get to have something all her very own and no longer a drudge at the TTH. She didn’t know anything and Derick didn’t know much more, so they probably thought it was wonderful as neither one had anything to compare it to. Jill obviously likes her granola extra crunchy.

• Love 6

I use can’t imagine drinking that super sweet red grape juice with a steak.  But like @MamaMax said, it’s impressive that Dilwood knew to pair a red with red meat.  I think it was just the whole red with Valentine’s Day thing. Coincidence. Pure coincidence.  

Not only that, but that meal is super sweet...sparkling grape juice paired with Olive Garden salad dressing?  Good lort there is enough sugar in that dressing as it is.  And strawberries on top of it as the side dish?  Ewwww.  Makes my sweet tooth hurt. 

And going back...no side dish?  Not even a baked potato or a rice pilaf to go with?  Just a half a steak each and a side salad?  Omg that’s an appetizer!  If Dill eats like this all the time, it’s no wonder he is so thin.  There HAS to be more that he made that wasn’t on the table yet.  Seriously, I’m not a huge eater but man, I would’ve walked away from that dinner still starving. 

I’m very surprised that no one picked up on the fact that Dilly was resting his junk on the corner of the table while he poured the sparkling whatever it is.  No need to grind the table...pull the glass to you and stand away from the table...no one wants to eat where your babymaker was just minutes before.  Or maybe Dilly #3 was in the works that night and that was a preview of coming events?  

• Love 19
9 minutes ago, Lady Edith said:

I’m very surprised that no one picked up on the fact that Dilly was resting his junk on the corner of the table while he poured the sparkling whatever it is.  No need to grind the table...pull the glass to you and stand away from the table...no one wants to eat where your babymaker was just minutes before.  Or maybe Dilly #3 was in the works that night and that was a preview of coming events?  

just.... EWWWWWW

• Love 13

Maybe his junk got a little heavy and he needed to brace it against something for support?

I’m reminded of a little ditty I learned in middle school...

aherm

?Do your nuts hang low?

do they wobble to and fro?

can you tie them in a knot?

can you tie them in a bow??

Edited by Lady Edith
  • Love 10
1 hour ago, Lady Edith said:

OMG, hilarious. I LOVE this forum.

• Love 6

@doodlebug does Snoopy do your dog's taxes? I always joke if I need a lawyer, I would use Sassy or Snoopy to represent me in court.

I also would not want Jill to deliver my gold fish guppies if I had any. Derick would probably be lucky to count to 21 with his fingers, toes, and his certain man part.

Now if everyone will excuse me, I will head out to the Prayer Closet. I hope someone shovel the snow leading to the Closet since it snowed last night. Don't forget to wear winter clothing because it is cold outside.

If they mean Jessa, it's a stretch (lol). I believe Jessa is wearing leggings with dresses. They've been doing that all along, however Jessa is wearing long leggings now. She did wear board shorts once while swimming when she was first married and Ben's shorts when they tried kayaking. 

• Love 2
10 minutes ago, bigskygirl said:

Damage control or trying to "cure" them of their sinful, evil ways. You be the judge.

According to his terse responses on the thread, it's the former, although WE intellectually know it's the latter. 

He also denys calling transgenderism a "myth." Sorry Derelict, that post made national news. You said it. 

Edited by Sew Sumi
  • Love 15
16 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

OMG. Why would anyone from the LGBTQ community want to sit in a church where the congregants believe anything other than heterosexuality is a sin? So folks can love the sinner, but hate the sin?

Hey Derick why don't you and Jill meet me at a Dunkin Donuts (coffee is right up there near God) and we'll have a chat. I'll bring with me my menagerie of family and friends including people of color, the LBGTQ community, people with mental health issues and people of all religions. Please hop on JD's plane and come visit us all WMass.

And, your new headship @Celia Rubenstein can hand Dillweed his scrawny ass!

• Love 17

He's answering Tweets, but skipped right over this one. He's Tweeting back as of 1 minute ago for any of you on Twitter.

Kitty Nichols‏ @Nichols41Kitty 19m ago

So you accept that God made them perfect the way they are? Will your church marry gay couples and celebrate their union as one blessed by God? If so, then say it here for all to witness. If you won’t say it, then you are just a spider trying to lure innocent flies into your web.

• Love 16
2 minutes ago, Temperance said:

If I were in the area or a tabloid writer/journalist, I would go to his church, introduce myself as a member of the LGBTQ community, and then carefully either record or remember every thing that happens. 

Shit, we don't need a journalist, just someone who lives near them. They can pass it along to a columnist.

Edited by GeeGolly
  • Love 6
5 hours ago, Lady Edith said:

I use can’t imagine drinking that super sweet red grape juice with a steak.  But like @MamaMax  impressive that Dilwood knew to pair a red with red meat.  I think it was just the whole red with Valentine’s Day thing. Coincidence. Pure coincidence.  

OMGosh...made me look. Now I can't unsee it.

(trust these forums for a good laugh) ?

Screenshot_20180218-135313.jpg

• Love 14
1 hour ago, GeeGolly said:

If they mean Jessa, it's a stretch (lol). I believe Jessa is wearing leggings with dresses. They've been doing that all along, however Jessa is wearing long leggings now. She did wear board shorts once while swimming when she was first married and Ben's shorts when they tried kayaking. 

It's Jessa they are referring to. In her recent instagram post of Henry playing with his car, there's a blink and you'll miss it shot of her wearing pants. You can barely see her legs for like 3 seconds, but they do seem to be legit pants and not leggings under a dress. 

• Love 1
29 minutes ago, PikaScrewChu said:

Well. He knows what deep throating is. Was the "Come with us instead" a pun?

I bet he had to google it. 

2 minutes ago, Fostersmom said:

It's Jessa they are referring to. In her recent instagram post of Henry playing with his car, there's a blink and you'll miss it shot of her wearing pants. You can barely see her legs for like 3 seconds, but they do seem to be legit pants and not leggings under a dress. 

I didn't even notice the pants, and I'm the one who posted the video in the first place. 

• Love 4
49 minutes ago, PikaScrewChu said:

Well. He knows what deep throating is. Was the "Come with us instead" a pun?

Dwerp doesn't strike me as a double entendre kind of guy. I'd love to see someone ask him if that's what he intended, though...

As far as knowing what deep throating is, whether he does or not it is not hard to put the words "deep", "throat", and "cactus" together and elicit an "ouch" even if one has no inkling of anything sexual.

• Love 1