Type keyword(s) to search

Jill, Derick & the Kids: Moving On!!

Message added by CM-CrispMtAir,

Shout out to everyone participating in the conversation about Jill’s miscarriage/stillbirth. You’re navigating a difficult topic with respect and thoughtfulness and your contributions are kind, considerate, constructive and informative. 

Thank you. 💚💚

• Start Topic

19 minutes ago, JoanArc said:

I just read a bad review if Derick on the cross church college bf page - from November.  Has it been posted here? I am on my iPad and can't really copy the link.  It is from a woman who claimed to have worked with Derwin.

This post is from October 26:

Michele Susan C3 is is not a welcoming org. Their interns spew hate if you are not created in the image of Derick Dillard. At the fall fest he even talked about blanket training and the need he beat humanity out of children. They must be drones who follow in the exact footsteps of him.

• Love 12
18 minutes ago, Mya said:

Very Interesting and so telling.  I wonder what Jill thought of his "urges".

Jill Duggar Dillard does NOT think, and has demonstrated herself to be incapable of expressing any wish or thought that is all her own.  She probably blames herself for some reason because Gothard says it’s her fault that her man is looking at other women. 

Derweed is so socially inept that he was stupid enough to express that a girl there was hot or got him hot and bothered. Jilly cried to her daddy and Boob tore Derick a new asshole.  He went to work with his tail between his legs and sulked and decided he had some moral high ground over his coworkers.

Either that or he had to suck Jill’s grubby toes as penance.  I’ll see myself out, and you can find me retching next to what’s left of the brain bleach.

Edited by Arwen Evenstar
  • Love 9
6 minutes ago, Mollie said:

Michele Susan C3 is is not a welcoming org. Their interns spew hate if you are not created in the image of Derick Dillard. At the fall fest he even talked about blanket training and the need he beat humanity out of children. They must be drones who follow in the exact footsteps of him.

And the worst of it is that this isn’t something original he came up with himself.  He learned this somewhere, and in true Duggar style parrots what he’s heard.  Go suck it, Derick, you lack any sort of direction other than to regurgitate and re-spew the crap you think passes for Christianity.

• Love 12
22 minutes ago, Mollie said:

Is there a link to read the reviews??   This is horrifying.

• Love 8
30 minutes ago, JoanArc said:

I just read a bad review if Derick on the cross church college bf page - from November.  Has it been posted here? I am on my iPad and can't really copy the link.  It is from a woman who claimed to have worked with Derwin.

Sorry if a repost. Interesting if true. I'd go with 10% chance he had a DA lover murdered, now.

I'm 90% certain the DA lover story is true.  I'm probably in the minority here and that's OK.  

38 minutes ago, JoanArc said:

Sorry about the duplicate quote.

Anyway, I think derwood is a ticking time bomb.  He was a Walmart washout, didn't learn Spanish and was fired from SOS and TLC.  His wife had another difficult delivery and he pissed off ALOT of people with his twitter rants.

IMHO, it's only a matter of time until he implodes.  YMMV

• Love 13
2 minutes ago, toodles said:

IMHO, it's only a matter of time until he implodes.  YMMV

I'm thinking a controlled demolition would be the best thing for his family.

I'm up from 1% to 10%, Toodles. Maybe the real story is he did some Josh-like hookers down there.

Lets see...hits 2 little kids with wooden spoons, then gets cancer. I think it's pretty obvious what God thinks of you, Cath.

• Love 17
47 minutes ago, JoanArc said:

Sorry if a repost. Interesting if true. I'd go with 10% chance he had a DA lover murdered, now.

I don't believe he murdered the man in DA, he's not that brave, but everything else fits. His reason for his dismissal from Walmart, his social awkwardness, his judgement and condemnation, his demeaning of women with those loathsome tweets about prostitutes. 

For someone so young, he has a lot of deep seated prejudices, and beliefs.  I have no doubt he has blanket trained Izzy. The boy is very timid. I also have no doubt that the binding of Sammy's arms is another twisted way of controlling the poor baby. He's demented, and his idiot wife goes along with it because that's what Fundie wives do.

If this accusation is on the Cross church's Facebook, then they are aware of it. I wonder if anyone has confronted him? His recent pictures look like he hasn't a care in the world..

• Love 15
8 minutes ago, bythelake said:

For someone so young, he has a lot of deep seated prejudices, and beliefs.  I have no doubt he has blanket trained Izzy. The boy is very timid. I also have no doubt that the binding of Sammy's arms is another twisted way of controlling the poor baby. He's demented, and his idiot wife goes along with it because that's what Fundie wives do.

Samuel is six months old and Jill and Derick are still binding the baby's arms.  This picture is from three days ago:

0 0 1 a a a a.png

• Love 1

Gosh, i forgot that Derick didn't learn Spanish!

No wonder why he "decided" not to return to SOS.  SOS could not afford to keep a missionary who cannot speak the language of the people he is supposed to be working with. 

I assumed it was the hate tweets but in probably was the limited Spanish.

What a jack ass.  

• Love 7
1 hour ago, JoanArc said:

Wow, @JoanArc - I hadn't seen it, so thanks for posting. I went to the FB page and got screen shots of the post and followup comments. I suspect C3 will delete them pretty soon unless they have some airhead in charge of their fb page. 

• Love 5
16 minutes ago, Marigold said:

Gosh, i forgot that Derick didn't learn Spanish!

No wonder why he "decided" not to return to SOS.  SOS could not afford to keep a missionary who cannot speak the language of the people he is supposed to be working with. 

I assumed it was the hate tweets but in probably was the limited Spanish.

What a jack ass.  

Oh, I saw that; it is one of the few episodes I have seen. They were in CA and they said they were going to spend the afternoon at someone’s house for their language immersion. I studied languages and I am really very sure that that is not how immersion operates. It was hard to believe they had not been dismissed already at that point. They were clearly not down with the program.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, JoanArc said:

I don’t think he necessarily had him murdered, but there’s often a grain of truth to these stories. A very likely scenario is that the man died accidentally while meeting up with Derrick ( or during a hook up) and Derrick claimed not to be there etc. 

• Love 6

I don’t understand why Derick acting like a sexist jackass while working at Walmart means that it’s more likely he had a gay lover killed in DA. Seriously? What do those two things have to do with each other? 

Edited by mynextmistake
  • Love 16
48 minutes ago, mynextmistake said:

I don’t understand why Derick acting like a sexist jackass while working at Walmart means that it’s more likely he had a gay lover killed in DA. Seriously? What do those two things have to do with each other? 

I think people are getting at the adage “the gentlemen doth protest too much”. Constantly harping on the sexuality of others often means someone is hiding something. 

Of course the DA thing could just be a stupid rumor or something twisted out of proportion. Who knows. 

• Love 9

I'm beginning to realize that the Dillards are just as weirder, if not weirder, than the Duggars.

Cathy is a social media whore just like Derick! 

Jim Bob and Michelle try to keep their sick ideas and Josh under the radar. 

• Love 14
32 minutes ago, Marigold said:

I'm beginning to realize that the Dillards are just as weirder, if not weirder, than the Duggars.

Cathy is a social media whore just like Derick! 

Jim Bob and Michelle try to keep their sick ideas and Josh under the radar. 

I'm not sure whether the Dillards' or Duggars' tactic is better. 

• Love 6

This is sad. For whatever reason, I really didn't believe the younger generation were doing the extreme discipline methods with the kids. I still doubt Jessa and Ben are, but obviously the Jill/Derick are. 

I feel about Derick similarly to how I feel about Josh. He's a horrible person, but who knows how much of his being a horrible person is because of the toxic, hideous beliefs in which he's been indoctrinated. He and Jill both need therapy and parenting lessons, and it's so unlikely they'll get them.

Cathy should be less proud of paddling her kids. I don't know anything about Dan, but I think it's a leap to call Derick a survivor at this point.

• Love 8

Wow, the quotes about Derick working at WalMart were quite telling. I can't imagine ANY employee would behave in such a manner as Derick was described there. If he has such a problem taking direction from a woman at work, why would he EVER respect and follow directions from his own mother? Isn't Cathy a woman? Would he prefer that any male subordinates at her workplace disrespect her orders simply because she is a female? These people are truly screwed up...big time. All this has NOTHING to do with the love of God.

• Love 17

I actually almost chuckled at the wooden spoon picture.  There were times I wish I’d gotten a couple of taps with a spoon, but I also joke with my mom about her disciplinary methods now that I’m older.  I don’t necessarily think that Cathy hitting her kids with a spoon was abuse, especially if the boys can proudly pose next to said spoon with tshirts for the world to see.  

• Love 9
1 hour ago, Spencer Hastings said:

I actually almost chuckled at the wooden spoon picture.  There were times I wish I’d gotten a couple of taps with a spoon, but I also joke with my mom about her disciplinary methods now that I’m older.  I don’t necessarily think that Cathy hitting her kids with a spoon was abuse, especially if the boys can proudly pose next to said spoon with tshirts for the world to see.  

There is a difference  between  a smack  on the bottom  and a beating.

• Love 20

My impression of the wooden spoon picture was that Cathy had bought the spoon as a Christmas gift to Jill and Derick.  And had the tee shirts made to remind her sons that if spanking was good enough for them, then its good enough for Izzy and Sammy.

• Love 5

This is from stopchildabuse.com

Legal Child Discipline

Children are valued and cared for in Arkansas. The state has passed laws concerning child discipline in order to protect children from physical abuse and neglect. As a parent or caretaker, it is important to know the law in Arkansas.  According to state law, the word "abuse" does not include some physical discipline of a child. 

Arkansas laws have made certain actions illegal. For any person entrusted with , including parents or guardians, it is illegal to use extreme or repeated cruelty. In general, the law prohibits physical, psychological, or sexual abuse of any child. 

Physical Abuse 

As a parent or guardian, you are morally and legally responsible for the welfare of your child. Please remember the following actions are considered unreasonable, as written in state law (this list does not include all punishable actions; for more info, call 501-683-2042): 

Striking a child on the face or head

Shaking a child under age three

Shaking any child in a way that causes physical injury

Striking a child with a closed fist

Throwing, kicking, burning, biting, or cutting a child

Interfering with a child’s breathing

Threatening a child with a deadly weapon

Pinching, striking, or biting a child’s genitals

Causing greater than passing pain or leave more than minor temporary marks

Tying a child to a fixed or heavy object or binding or tying a child’s limbs together

Giving a child or permitting a child to consume or inhale a poisonous or noxious substance not prescribed by a physician that can interfere with normal functions

Giving a child or permitting a child to consume or inhale a substance that can alter their mood, if it has not been prescribed by a physician, including but not limited to: marijuana; alcohol (except alcohol used in a recognized and established religious ceremony); narcotics; inappropriate over-the-counter drugs or even appropriate over-the-counter drugs if a person purposely administers an overdose to a child and the child suffers negative consequences from the overdose or inappropriate over-the-counter drug

Exposing a child to chemicals that have the capacity to interfere with normal functions, such as chemicals used or generated during the making of methamphetamine

Causing a child to believe they have an illness they do not have (Munchausen Syndrome by Proxy) if the incident is reported and confirmed by medical staff or a medical facility

ugh.....

• Love 6

Those t-shirts have been available for quite a while from dozens of commercial outlets all over the Net.  It's a gag shirt and supposedly funny.  Anybody can buy one, so it's essentially meaningless.  

Cathy's just trying to be humorous, I assume.  Idiot. 

Edited by leighdear
  • Love 5

he blamed it on the sexual distractions in the workplace (as women were allowed to wear pants suits and or dresses/skirts that came to the top of the knee)"

Now wonder why Jilly Muffin was there all.the.time.lol

4 hours ago, crazycatlady58 said:

There is a difference  between  a smack  on the bottom  and a beating.

Yep. We got the wooden spoon as kids, not much and it wasn't a beating. We were all born in the 60's, raised in the 70's..different times. I do gringe at the thought of either Izzy or Sam getting the spoon as I would think it would be more of a beating than a smack..That Bible reading video where Derick tells Izzy he wasn't done with the question made my blood boil. Would it be bad if I took a wooden spoon and beat the crap out of Dullard? Hate this family..

• Love 19
6 hours ago, IntoTheMystic said:

As someone who grew up Quiverfull and was taught to blanket train the younger siblings I was forced to look after  . . . I can tell you that binding the top part of a baby's arms like that (not a full swaddle) is done when the baby pulls hair, earrings, beards, or pinches while breastfeeding and doesn't stop when they are told "No" in a stern voice.  When a baby is old enough to start rolling on their own --- they will be punished for rolling off the blanket by having a wooden spoon smacked on the floor right by them or a bunch of pennies in an aluminum can/jar shaken very hard right at their ear and told "NO!" in a stern voice. They will be wrapped in a full body swaddle if they keep doing it. They will then be put back in the center of the blanket to cry. When babies are old enough to crawl off the blanket you can either flyswatter their feet/hands or pop them on the diaper with a spoon or use the coins in a jar. You do a body swaddle on them if they keep doing it. That photo of Izzie swaddled and screaming when he was walking age--- I have NO doubt he continually left the blanket and was punished with the 'bind'.

So, Sam must be a grabber and that is their effed up way of teaching him not to grab.

I am a scary lesbian who never drank the koolaid and was kicked out by my family and my aunt and uncle took me in. My aunt and uncle were normal and were never a part of that stuff. I think I would have died if they had not helped me.

I agree. I think this is some type of discipline for hair pulling, earring pulling or how babies kinda swat you in the face. 

Derick reached out to Jim Bob to be a prayer partner which tells me that he admired Jim Bob for his lifestyle etc. Why else would you choose a particular person as a prayer partner?  Derick is probably all excited to use this Duggar style of discipline and embracing it.  Derick is a nut to begin with so no surprise that this style of discipline would appeal to him. he is all about "controlling sin". 

From what we can gather, Ben's parents didn't do this shit and neither did Jeremy's parents. I don't know about Anna but we never got the feeling that Anna & josh  did this full blanket training shit. 

Jill is a moron and looking at these pictures, it seems they are dragging out the Pearl methods.  It makes me sick because if they are posting THIS what are they doing in private. 

Then this disturbing post of Cathy and the spoon?  Like corporal punishment is being discussed and that's why the topic came up and she bought the shirts to support this method.  

I grew up IFB but had never ever heard of this crap until I was an adult and read about it on the internet. 

Edited by Marigold
  • Love 11

Jill and Derrick remind me of my uncle's wife after she and my uncle adopted twin babies. Their house was full of expensive breakables and every time the babies crawled towards something fragile, she'd smack them on the wrist. My mother gently suggested moving the objects out of their reach and the wife snapped at her and said "No! They need to learn!". So like her, I think the Dullards are two people who just don't get how small children think and are destined to have a miserable family life as a result. 

• Love 16
24 minutes ago, IntoTheMystic said:

As someone who grew up Quiverfull and was taught to blanket train the younger siblings I was forced to look after  . . . I can tell you that binding the top part of a baby's arms like that (not a full swaddle) is done when the baby pulls hair, earrings, beards, or pinches while breastfeeding and doesn't stop when they are told "No" in a stern voice.  When a baby is old enough to start rolling on their own --- they will be punished for rolling off the blanket by having a wooden spoon smacked on the floor right by them or a bunch of pennies in an aluminum can/jar shaken very hard right at their ear and told "NO!" in a stern voice. They will be wrapped in a full body swaddle if they keep doing it. They will then be put back in the center of the blanket to cry. When babies are old enough to crawl off the blanket you can either flyswatter their feet/hands or pop them on the diaper with a spoon or use the coins in a jar. You do a body swaddle on them if they keep doing it. That photo of Izzie swaddled and screaming when he was walking age--- I have NO doubt he continually left the blanket and was punished with the 'bind'.

So, Sam must be a grabber and that is their effed up way of teaching him not to grab.

I am a scary lesbian who never drank the koolaid and was kicked out by my family and my aunt and uncle took me in. My aunt and uncle were normal and were never a part of that stuff. I think I would have died if they had not helped me.

Thank God you had a safe place to go, and thank you for giving me a glimpse of what blanket training entails. I have no doubt that Dullards are blanket training both children. Izzy is timid and fearful, Sammy's hands are free only in the crib, not when he is being held. He probably does grab Jill's hair or maybe her new nose stud?  

I also feel that Jill learned blanket training at her mother's knee, and as she got older, helped do this to her younger siblings per Michelles instruction. So she's a pro at it.

I was not a permissive parent, My children got a swat on the butt once in a while, but I never, ever would have thought  of doing anything like this to a helpless infant and toddler. They are bat shit crazy.

And these idiots post pictures of Sammy bound up like a mummy, for the world to see.

How can a parent see their infant looking up at them with trusting eyes, and continue to do this. The irony of it is these fools post pictures of Sammy for the world to see.  

• Love 19
1 hour ago, ginger90 said:

This is from stopchildabuse.com

Legal Child Discipline

Children are valued and cared for in Arkansas. The state has passed laws concerning child discipline in order to protect children from physical abuse and neglect. As a parent or caretaker, it is important to know the law in Arkansas.  According to state law, the word "abuse" does not include some physical discipline of a child. 

Arkansas laws have made certain actions illegal. For any person entrusted with , including parents or guardians, it is illegal to use extreme or repeated cruelty. In general, the law prohibits physical, psychological, or sexual abuse of any child. 

Physical Abuse 

As a parent or guardian, you are morally and legally responsible for the welfare of your child. Please remember the following actions are considered unreasonable, as written in state law (this list does not include all punishable actions; for more info, call 501-683-2042): 

Striking a child on the face or head

Shaking a child under age three

Shaking any child in a way that causes physical injury

Striking a child with a closed fist

Throwing, kicking, burning, biting, or cutting a child

Interfering with a child’s breathing

Threatening a child with a deadly weapon

Pinching, striking, or biting a child’s genitals

Causing greater than passing pain or leave more than minor temporary marks

Tying a child to a fixed or heavy object or binding or tying a child’s limbs together

Giving a child or permitting a child to consume or inhale a poisonous or noxious substance not prescribed by a physician that can interfere with normal functions

Giving a child or permitting a child to consume or inhale a substance that can alter their mood, if it has not been prescribed by a physician, including but not limited to: marijuana; alcohol (except alcohol used in a recognized and established religious ceremony); narcotics; inappropriate over-the-counter drugs or even appropriate over-the-counter drugs if a person purposely administers an overdose to a child and the child suffers negative consequences from the overdose or inappropriate over-the-counter drug

Exposing a child to chemicals that have the capacity to interfere with normal functions, such as chemicals used or generated during the making of methamphetamine

Causing a child to believe they have an illness they do not have (Munchausen Syndrome by Proxy) if the incident is reported and confirmed by medical staff or a medical facility

ugh.....

Sadly I could see this happening with Michelle or Jill. Michelle certainly was enjoying the look at me my child almost died and had numerous medical issues when she was born when she had Josie. I hope and pray it never happens, but with Jill's mind set, I am scared for the safety and well being of Izzy and Sammy. Obviously Cathy is not wise enough to see her two grandsons could be in serious danger.

And shame to those heathen hussies Dwerp worked with. How dare they give him directions and tease him to have bad sexual thoughts. I say fire them all and make them wear a scarlet letter proclaiming to the world they are hussies not to be around men period. I use to think Josh was the worse one of the bunch, but Dwerp and Josh give me the most creeps of the Duggar men.

20 hours ago, Mollie said:

Samuel is six months old and Jill and Derick are still binding the baby's arms.  This picture is from three days ago:

0 0 1 a a a a.png

That poor baby.  Jeezus Dwreck is creepy looking here.  Well, he is in most any pictures I've seen.

• Love 9