Type keyword(s) to search

Jill, Derick & the Kids: Moving On!!

Message added by CM-CrispMtAir,

Shout out to everyone participating in the conversation about Jill’s miscarriage/stillbirth. You’re navigating a difficult topic with respect and thoughtfulness and your contributions are kind, considerate, constructive and informative. 

Thank you. 💚💚

• Start Topic

11 hours ago, ChiCricket said:

You could pay me a million dollars and I wouldn't my touch my husband's feet (and vice versa.)   ::::: shudder:::::::

I just think feet are gross. I would rather touch any other part of his body. ;-)

Guess it's a good thing Jill got a foot loving man. :)

Screenshot_20171228-120643.jpg

You're a woman after my own heart. I hate having my feet touched and I wouldn't touch my husband's either.  The only feet I like are cute baby feet.  In between my leaving home and meeting my husband, I was... Let's say.. A working girl.. So many guys have foot fetishes. Icky. Dreck looks like a couple perverts I remember.  God he's creepy looking.. If that's supposed to be a loving look, it's missing the mark big time. 

And count me in on the "Never took pics of my kids blowout diapers" thing. I have told their father or my SIL about it in passing, but that was the extent of it. Ick. 

• Love 10
54 minutes ago, Catfin said:

Didn't Dreck make some comment about Jubilee's feet resembling Jill's?  Dude has a foot thing. 

I called it when he first posted that.  I don’t get it why men who like feet always have such a creeper vibe about them. It seems harmless enough, but I’m sure plenty of us have met the company foot fetishist.  I mean it’s a foot, for goodness sakes. I get that not many people even have pretty feet, and who wants to look at ugly feet? My feet aren’t “all that”, but I get regular pedicures because it makes me feel good, but Mr E could really care less about feet. 

I love Modern Family, and there was a scene where Hailey had a little boyfriend in high school who liked feet. She told Gloria how she texted him a picture of her feet. Gloria said to her.  “Careful. That kinda thing gets real creepy fast.”  Never dated a guy who had a foot fetish, but the ones I knew who did, the revelation would make me want a mental Silkwood shower.

Some of the insta comments were snarking on D having a foot fetish. Dude was getting some shit.  I wonder whom he shall smite next . Even Baby Jeebus was banned.

Edited by Arwen Evenstar
  • Love 7

The Duggars love pickles in part, because for some reason pickles are associated with pregnancy. Footrubs go with pregnancy just like pickles, since the feet get sore carrying extra-weight. Is that an old picture where Jill was pregnant?, because it would make a tiny bit more sense. 

Edited by Temperance
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, Celia Rubenstein said:

Wait, what? Derek compared Jill's feet to those of a miscarried fetus?  Please tell me this didn't really happen, you typed the wrong name or something.

His foot rub picture was bad enough, but I'm gonna have nightmares for sure tonight.  Good Lord.

Tweeted last year on the anniversary of when Michelle miscarried Jubilee:

“I never got to meet my youngest sister-in-law, but I know she has my wife’s foot. The Dillards will always be #prolife… from womb to tomb.” 

• Love 8
9 hours ago, Scarlett45 said:

This is funny. I LOVE a good foot rub from a man- super sexy. But how is it MODEST to post this private couple moment on social media?!!!!! For many people a nice foot rub (or any kind of rub) is foreplay....not very modest Jill. 

Bill Gothard enjoyed "sinful" touching of girls' feet.

https://www.rawstory.com/2016/01/duggar-mentor-sorry-for-sinful-touching-of-womens-feet-but-not-for-sex-abuse/

• Love 4

We've seen how utterly filthy the Duggar girls' feet are from walking around barefoot on their dirty floors and carpeting.  I cannot imagine anyone actually touching the bottom of their feet.  But, this could explain Derick's "gagging" disorder.

• Love 14

When I see Duggar feet, I harken back to the episode where Joy and Austin are playing their version of a newlywed game, and everyone--including Joy and Austin, were pretty familiar with the fact that Joy's feet stink. I can only imagine. They walk around barefoot, getting their feet filthy, and then slip on a pair of shoes. I can only imagine how not only filthy the insides of the shoes are, but the shoes and feet must stink to high hell. Disgusting.

• Love 10
6 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

“I never got to meet my youngest sister-in-law, but I know she has my wife’s foot. The Dillards will always be #prolife… from womb to tomb.” 

The hell?!....

• Love 16

Next will come the wardrobe of hooker shoes used for one specific purpose.  Don't ask me how I know this.....

I see Derrick got his hair cut.  It's not so Prince Valiant-y but I still like the manbun.

• Love 6
On 12/28/2017 at 1:19 AM, kalamac said:

I live by the rule of 'if you wouldn't want people seeing a picture of you like that, don't post a picture of your kids like that.'

Thank you!!  This cannot be said enough.  For people who claim to follow the Bible, it's interesting that they choose to ignore this very real application of the Golden Rule. 

My heart goes out to little Sammy, and to any child who will be embarrassed about these types of photos made public.  Remember, Jill and Derick, once it's posted, you can't ever take it back. 

• Love 19
22 hours ago, ChiCricket said:

You could pay me a million dollars and I wouldn't my touch my husband's feet (and vice versa.)   ::::: shudder:::::::

I just think feet are gross. I would rather touch any other part of his body. ;-)

Screenshot_20171228-120643.jpg

I am with you @ChiCricket!  I don't even get pedicures because the idea of someone touching my feet makes me nauseous.  I just do it myself.   Worst thing was a year ago when MrTabloid had foot surgery and I had to tend to the wound and stitches.   OMG - I thought I would die.   Any other medical situation, I am the best at caring for and nurturing.   His foot?  I still get queasy thinking about it.   And there is nothing wrong with his feet, I just can't deal with feet.  

I guess I wouldn't do well with Gothard as I would tell him to get the fuck away from me with that shit. 

• Love 11

the foot picture is fucked up.

Derick is kinda sitting between Jill's legs.  NIKE. What a difference from Michelle who panty hose on the beach to Jill who is laying with her legs open getting a foot rub. Should we all speculate where his hands went next?  (now I feel gaggy)

Those two are freaky, I swear. Really.  I think they are "exploring" a lot of new things...which is fine but PRIVATE.

Derick has a foot fetish.  He likes feet a lot and then commented on baby Jubilee's foot resembling Jill's foot.  Too much attention on feet, dude. 

As for the blow out poop pictures, body fluids shouldn't be posted on social media. It's basic manners. 

Edited by Marigold
  • Love 21

That cake reminds me of the one Hagrid brings Harry Potter in the first movie.

Looks to me as though it might have been made by Oscar the Grouch from stuff he found in his trashcan!

I am a cake addict but Sir, that is one cake I would not touch.  Ewwww.  Oh, and Cathy, STFU.  Let your kid grow up and defend himself.  Stop chirping in all the time.

• Love 8
10 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

zGHQb4O.gif

Well. I don't think I'll be wandering into the Dullard topic again.

• Love 23
4 hours ago, Lunera said:

Screenshot_20171229-083848.thumb.jpg.4780d544f6460b28c062e8ffe4b3de86.jpg

Cathy had to butt in again

My mother-in-law bakes a birthday cake for Jesus for us to have as a family on Christmas. It's an Angel Food Bundt Cake with Divinity Frosting and it's delicious! The Oscar the Grouch comment about the cake pictures is so true!

• Love 5

To me, the Happy birthday Jesus feels a little "cutesy" for Jesus.  Maybe I'm old or too uptight but for me, God is holy and a birthday party is a little juvenile. Are there streamers and goodie bags too?

No offense if you are into the Happy Birthday Jesus scene. Just my opinion. 

On second thought, this is the couple who dry humped on a mini golf course with TLC cameras so why not hand out goodie bags???!!!  

• Love 14
14 hours ago, Arwen Evenstar said:

I called it when he first posted that.  I don’t get it why men who like feet always have such a creeper vibe about them. It seems harmless enough, but I’m sure plenty of us have met the company foot fetishist.  I mean it’s a foot, for goodness sakes. I get that not many people even have pretty feet, and who wants to look at ugly feet? My feet aren’t “all that”, but I get regular pedicures because it makes me feel good, but Mr E could really care less about feet. 

I love Modern Family, and there was a scene where Hailey had a little boyfriend in high school who liked feet. She told Gloria how she texted him a picture of her feet. Gloria said to her.  “Careful. That kinda thing gets real creepy fast.”  Never dated a guy who had a foot fetish, but the ones I knew who did, the revelation would make me want a mental Silkwood shower.

Some of the insta comments were snarking on D having a foot fetish. Dude was getting some shit.  I wonder whom he shall smite next . Even Baby Jeebus was banned.

Omg this reminded me of the creepiest thing ever!!! Once I was online dating, and met this guy who was a doctor, and lived a couple hours away. He was coming to take me to dinner, and then mentioned he had a foot fetish. He spent the next hour or so texting me nonstop about this fetish, and how he wanted me to let him do all sorts of things to my feet. He also wanted to constantly buy me stuff, while I was sassy and unappreciative back. I told him that was not my personality at all, so it wasn't best we didn't meet. He didn't stop, and it continued to a creepy extent! I told him I would not date him, and then blocked him. Later, I found him on a different dating site, and he started up again! Omg...gross!!! Some men who "appear" to have it together are creepy AF and want to waste their time on this crap!!!

• Love 7
5 hours ago, Marigold said:

To me, the Happy birthday Jesus feels a little "cutesy" for Jesus.  Maybe I'm old or too uptight but for me, God is holy and a birthday party is a little juvenile. Are there streamers and goodie bags too?

On second thought, this is the couple who dry humped on a mini golf course with TLC cameras so why not hand out goodie bags???!!!  

To be fair, that cake appears to be Cathy's doing...it was probably done to draw Izzy and Sam into the celebration, and I suppose it could be somewhat appropriate in that context. It even looks as though they might have helped with the sprinkles.

Edited by Jynnan tonnix
typos....always typos....
  • Love 1
6 minutes ago, Marigold said:

I think the correct term is blasphemous. There’s nothing sacred about singing happy birthday to Jesus and making him a cake. I roll my eyes at my “super serious fundie” relatives. 

• Love 16
21 minutes ago, Christina87 said:

OHe also wanted to constantly buy me stuff, while I was sassy and unappreciative back. 

Lmfao, that reminds of the Sex and the City episode where Charlotte let the pervy shoe salesman feel up her feet in exchange for designer sandals!

• Love 10

Duggars, Miss Cathy, etc. are right-wing white evangelicals. Part of their miserable mission in their miserable lives is constantly to remind the rest of us how perfect they are in god and how terrible we are in satan. Yawn.

Edited by BradandJanet
  • Love 12

I try not to over speculate on things but what the hell...

Is Jill drinking? Jill is lying down, Derick is rubbing her feet sitting between her legs and she snaps a picture.  Kinda grainy and out of focus.  It just has a feel to it that alcohol is involved. 

• Love 1

Derick is back to re-tweeting

Derick Dillard Retweeted

Obianuju Ekeocha

@obianuju

Killing a baby is NOT healthcare Killing a baby is NOT healthcare Killing a baby is NOT healthcare Killing a baby is NOT healthcare Killing a baby is NOT healthcare Killing a baby is NOT healthcare Killing a baby is NOT healthcare Killing a baby is NOT healthcare

8 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

Derick Dillard Retweeted

Obianuju Ekeocha

@obianuju

Killing a baby is NOT healthcare Killing a baby is NOT healthcare Killing a baby is NOT healthcare Killing a baby is NOT healthcare Killing a baby is NOT healthcare Killing a baby is NOT healthcare Killing a baby is NOT healthcare Killing a baby is NOT healthcare

I don’t get fetus fetishes. If he sees someone killing a baby he should contact his local police department. Every blastocyst is sacred to these fuckers. 

I hate being banned. 

• Love 17
7 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

Derick Dillard Retweeted

Obianuju Ekeocha

@obianuju

Was this meant to be funny?  WTH?  Another gold star for Jesus?  I know posting political opinions is a no no so I'm going to stop.  I'll just say I find this deeply offensive and it seems to make light of a really sensitive and deeply personal decision.

The Jazz tweet was bad, but I think this is worse.  Derwood is an asshole to the 10th power.

• Love 23

The cake pictured above is fugly to the max, IMO. Unappetizing, to say the least.

However, I'm not offended at the idea of having a birthday cake for Jesus at Christmas. AFAIK it's not just some odd American fundie thing. A British ex-pat in my family, when her grandchildren were small, did that at Christmas a few times, and I think it's a thing for at least some Brits. She made a nice regular frosted cake (she was a good cook - it wasn't' a mess like Cathy posted), put some candles on it, everyone sang happy birthday, and then I think the kids blew out the candles. It was kind of cute and a good way to remind the kids of the religious significance of the holiday. 

• Love 6
2 hours ago, BitterApple said:

Damn, Derelict's had braces for like forty-eight years now. When is he getting those things off?

I'm thinking never.   And his jaw looks more out of proportion than ever.   Do you think anyone told him he would have to go to regular follow up appointments?  Maybe he thinks he should keep them on as is until he's fixed?

1 hour ago, Marigold said:

I try not to over speculate on things but what the hell...

Is Jill drinking? Jill is lying down, Derick is rubbing her feet sitting between her legs and she snaps a picture.  Kinda grainy and out of focus.  It just has a feel to it that alcohol is involved. 

HAHAHA this looks like something you'd see on fb at 2:00 in the morning and be like, "what the hell?" Then the next morning at 10:00, you'd go to show your friend and it would be gone. LOL!

• Love 12
3 hours ago, Christina87 said:

Omg this reminded me of the creepiest thing ever!!! Once I was online dating, and met this guy who was a doctor, and lived a couple hours away. He was coming to take me to dinner, and then mentioned he had a foot fetish. He spent the next hour or so texting me nonstop about this fetish, and how he wanted me to let him do all sorts of things to my feet. He also wanted to constantly buy me stuff, while I was sassy and unappreciative back. I told him that was not my personality at all, so it wasn't best we didn't meet. He didn't stop, and it continued to a creepy extent! I told him I would not date him, and then blocked him. Later, I found him on a different dating site, and he started up again! Omg...gross!!! Some men who "appear" to have it together are creepy AF and want to waste their time on this crap!!!

I hope this guy was not a foot doctor. Imagine going in for an appointment and him asking you to take off your shoes and socks/pantyhose to take a look at your feet.

And the Duggar clan do like to hide behind the bible to make their point about anything or everything. To be honest about it I do not trust someone who uses the bible for their own personal gain or have to quote bible verses to make a point or throw in God and/or Jesus into everything they say or do. I do not mind it once in awhile, but some people *cough* Duggar clan and certain friends *cough* take it to the extreme. Do they actually think God sits around all day to listen to their drivel or to send them to the thrift store in order to find a good deal because he blessed them. Really... Seriously...

I will now go to the Prayer Closet. I hope God reminded himself to turn up the heat and dig a tunnel to the closet for me because he and Mother Nature sent a lovely couple of snow storms to blanket my part of the universe.

3 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Derick Dillard Retweeted

Obianuju Ekeocha

@obianuju

Reminds me of Jack Nicholson in "The Shining."

• Love 15
3 hours ago, toodles said:

Was this meant to be funny?  WTH?  Another gold star for Jesus?  I know posting political opinions is a no no so I'm going to stop.  I'll just say I find this deeply offensive and it seems to make light of a really sensitive and deeply personal decision.

The Jazz tweet was bad, but I think this is worse.  Derwood is an asshole to the 10th power.

If I had Twitter, I’d tweet back that The Creation Museum is NOT science.

4 hours ago, BitterApple said:

Lmfao, that reminds of the Sex and the City episode where Charlotte let the pervy shoe salesman feel up her feet in exchange for designer sandals!

OMG,  I was thinking exactly of that scene. It’s like they are a “type”.

4DDC5FD4-53B6-47C8-99D4-563EF34A7DA8.png

• Love 8