Type keyword(s) to search

Jill, Derick & the Kids: Moving On!!

Message added by CM-CrispMtAir,

Shout out to everyone participating in the conversation about Jill’s miscarriage/stillbirth. You’re navigating a difficult topic with respect and thoughtfulness and your contributions are kind, considerate, constructive and informative. 

Thank you. 💚💚

• Start Topic

27 minutes ago, ariel said:

I'm starting to think the love/devotion people are Duggar family members.

Unfortunately, at least one of them is one of my husband’s family members, and I suspect there are a couple more.  Not surprisingly, we don’t get along with that side of the family. We have very different ideas as to what constitutes a Christian...or a decent human being.

• Love 13
4 hours ago, floridamom said:

Jill looks so sad in that video making the apple crisps....BTW, I didn't know that Canada Dry Ginger Ale and Pillsbury crescent dinner rolls were ingredients in FRESH apple crisps.

Why doesn't Jill have any housework, laundry or cooking to do at HER HOUSE? I bet both she and Jessa live like pigs.

She looked more irritated than sad, I thought. I don’t think she wanted to be filmed. Poor thing probably realizes that the fact that her stomach hasn’t gotten back to it’s normal size combined with her proximity to a can of ginger ale is going to have dozens of people speculating that she’s pregnant.

• Love 2
On October 30, 2017 at 10:58 PM, Lunera said:

Ahhh, another one of Jill's delicatessies. Fried twinkie and microwaved corn dog for dinner.

Ugh. No wonder Derrick throws up when he goes for a run/exerts himself at all. 

3 hours ago, EVS said:

Unfortunately, at least one of them is one of my husband’s family members, and I suspect there are a couple more.  Not surprisingly, we don’t get along with that side of the family. We have very different ideas as to what constitutes a Christian...or a decent human being.

Do we have the same in-law? LOL. Cause same here. She watched "Counting On" non-ironically and not to snark.....

• Love 10
1 hour ago, Kokapetl said:

Muffy and Hansel don’t look too pleased with Shelly’s stupid little interruption. 

The Duggars use a boy's name as a nickname for a girl?  Derick better get over there and put a stop to that. Wouldn't want Hansel to think he is a banana when she is really an apple. /sarcasm

• Love 18
11 hours ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

Ugh. No wonder Derrick throws up when he goes for a run/exerts himself at all. 

Do we have the same in-law? LOL. Cause same here. She watched "Counting On" non-ironically and not to snark.....

Lol, I kind of hope we do have the same in-law because it makes me sad to think that there are multiple gullible people out there who are not related to the Duggars, yet buy into their bs. 

• Love 1
5 hours ago, Kokapetl said:

Muffy and Hansel don’t look too pleased with Shelly’s stupid little interruption. 

They both have expressions on their faces like, "Bloody hell, hasn't her Xanax kicked in yet? Who let her out of her room?".

• Love 11
4 minutes ago, beckie said:

I thought Johanna's nickname was Hannie. Where did Hansel come from?

The sisters have called her Hansel several times on the show. I think it's one of those odd nicknames that came out of nowhere and stuck. I remember growing up with a kid named Justin and in junior high everyone started calling him BoBo. Nobody knew how it started or why, but to this day he's still known as BoBo around town and on social media. 

• Love 2
17 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

The sisters have called her Hansel several times on the show. I think it's one of those odd nicknames that came out of nowhere and stuck. I remember growing up with a kid named Justin and in junior high everyone started calling him BoBo. Nobody knew how it started or why, but to this day he's still known as BoBo around town and on social media. 

Surprised they were even allowed to read Hansel and Gretel, given there was a witch in the story who seemed to practice cannibalism.  Or was her being pushed into the oven was what made it allowed?

Hansel was the boy, but they’re so ignorant, they don’t even know that.

• Love 5
18 minutes ago, Arwen Evenstar said:

Surprised they were even allowed to read Hansel and Gretel, given there was a witch in the story who seemed to practice cannibalism.  Or was her being pushed into the oven was what made it allowed?

Easier to think they were reading Hansel and Gretel than watching Zoolander (which was the first place my mind went).

• Love 3
22 hours ago, Arwen Evenstar said:

How very unknowingly gender fluid of them. YOU'RE GOING STRAIGHT TO HELL, DUGGARS, DO NOT PASS GO!

Edited by Aja
  • Love 10
On 11/1/2017 at 11:15 PM, Arwen Evenstar said:

I figured since she’s nursing, maybe not doing caffeine.  Maybe she just likes it, or it’s an ingredient. Personally, I love ginger ale.

I'm sort of hate myself a little for knowing this, but there is an "apple dumpling" recipe out there that involves crescent rolls and soda (ginger ale/mountain dew, some sort of lemon-lime). I think that's what she's making. 

• Love 1

Because he IS a dickhead and proud of his judgmental rants. I’ve had a twitter account for years just to follow a particularly funny person. I only use it for Dickhead (thanks Arwen) and the Obsolete Orange. I have never hit that hard as I do with those two reprehensible creatures. Derick is a bully, racist, homophobe, misogynist ass. He owes the LGBTQ community, and especially Jazz, a public apology. 

Arwen, I’m elated about your progress. 

Edited by SMama
  • Love 11
10 minutes ago, Sew Sumi said:

And Jill just posted more damage control in the form of a fall album. There are some cute pics of the kids. 

http://www.dillardfamily.com/dillard family blog?ID=35b93b3a-0c2f-4733-a6a6-5669009aaf84

ODG at first I thought Jilly Muffin was wearing shorts ... but then I came to my senses. And please, please, PLEASE ... S. T. O. P. with the kissing photos! Enough! Sheesh.

Oh! And is that Mustard Sweater 2.0???

Edited by Westiepeach
I needed to acknowledge Mustard Sweater 2.0.
  • Love 6

I love the boys’ expressions on the kissing picture. Even at such a young age they are sick of that crap. Something is really wrong when a family is constantly engaged in damage control.

• Love 9

Some of the comments slay me! He is so far from reality it would take a search team to bring him back to the real world. Instead of posting anti-abortion rants why not go out and help women and babies who are struggling physically and emotionally or are being sexual, physical or mentally abused like his wife was by her own brother. I guess it makes to much sense to be a real man Dwerp.

34 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

The boys are adorable, but Jill has really aged since hooking up with Derelict.

I was thinking the same thing. She looks like she’s in her thirties, and it’s not just the frumpy outfit (complete with mustard colored sweater). It’s sad. 

• Love 1

If life is so precious to him and his kind, why are most of them pro death penalty? Is that akin to molesting your sisters and friend is no biggie, but cheating on your wife gets you Jesus jail? Freaking morons.

• Love 18
57 minutes ago, Kbo said:

I was thinking the same thing. She looks like she’s in her thirties, and it’s not just the frumpy outfit (complete with mustard colored sweater). It’s sad. 

Correction: a frumpy twisted cardigan that isn’t even lined up. Jilly, instead of your bare legs, a cute pair of lace or opaque tights in beige would have helped the outfit out...a little.

And STFU Derp.

• Love 7

They look so freaking old but more put more together than I've ever seen them. I'm surprised her skirt is above the knee, wonder if the photographer chose their outfits. I'm hoping for Jill's sanity she is done with these 2 boys, she seems to be taking a long time to recover from her 2nd botched birth. Is a bump normal after 4 months?

• Love 6

I think Jill’s outfit is a hot mess. The bare legs and sneakers don’t go with the very high neck line and bulky sweaters. She looks 50 lbs heavier on top that she is. One of her skin tight maternity shirts would have looked better than that blue thing underneath.

The kids are sooooo over it. 

• Love 11
12 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

I'm defrauded by an eye trap of weirdness that is Derick's manhood area in the last photo.

I’m not looking.

Hes a shriveled up enough looking poor excuse for a man as it is.

Edited by Arwen Evenstar
  • Love 10