Type keyword(s) to search

Jill, Derick & the Kids: Moving On!!

Message added by Scarlett45

The Politics Policy is still in effect- a participant's social media is not a method to circumvent the policy. Further postings of participant's social media discussing politics, political figures, political bodies etc will result in warnings. 

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, ginger90 said:

Pardon my ignorance, but what would they be applying for with the Southern Baptist Convention?

They allegedly applied to be missionaries with he SBC, again. Jill's lack of real college education is a deal breaker. Being Christian celebs didn't cut it. Perhaps they were encouraged to work on their wonderful blessing tv ministry instead. 

• Love 3

Maybe I skipped some posts, how do we know they reapplied with SBC? I will gladly send them the memo letting them know without the proper education, it just is not going to happen. Maybe Derick will lie again about being commissioned by his church. Because as a certain buffoon in power has taught them if you say it enough times people believe it. Stay home, Derick get a job, and Jill learn to take care of YOUR KIDS on your own. Losers.

Edited by SMama
  • Love 11
5 minutes ago, SMama said:

Maybe I skipped some posts, how do we know they reapplied with SBC? I will gladly send them the memo letting them know without the proper education, it just is not going to happen. Maybe Derick will lie again about being commissioned by his church. Because as s certain buffoon in power has taught them if you say it enough times people believe it. Stay home, Derick get a job, and Jill learn to take care of YOUR KIDS on your own. Losers.

Marigold's post has the link. A source sloe to the family (Cough, Grandma, Amy) is alleged to save said it.

• Love 1

Thank you @JoanArc, if true it's sad. Some people never learn, and these two don't have the combined brain power to complete 12 college credits. I realize Derick completed a four year college degree. But that was before he became a Duggar, and had a shred of self respect. Also, they are lazy AF. 

Edited by SMama
  • Love 8

I read that Joe and kendra (Joken) got some People magazine action for their engagement and some dumb party they had where they fellowshipped. 

Is this correct?  Jill and Dill got skipped? 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, JoanArc said:

They allegedly applied to be missionaries with he SBC, again. Jill's lack of real college education is a deal breaker. Being Christian celebs didn't cut it. Perhaps they were encouraged to work on their wonderful blessing tv ministry instead. 

I find this mind boggling, if true. There are requirements for being a missionary through the Baptist church. Derick knows what those requirement are. He might have fulfilled them through his "on-line coursework" right after they were married, but certainly Jill has no college credits, and he knows that. I guess he has developed a Duggar level of delusional self-importance since his marriage.

• Love 9
9 minutes ago, ms.o said:

Do you dare bite the hand that feeds you?  I really do not understand these people. Any of them 

https://mobile.twitter.com/derick4Him/status/892938651469922304

That's just dumb. It certainly doesn't suprise me that Derick is threatened of and terrified by the idea of transgender individuals. He also has no job and no prospects and probably should keep on the good side of TLC since he has two children to support. You know how he could accomplish that -- just say nothing about Jazz. Just ignore the show. How hard is that?

• Love 23
1 minute ago, SMama said:

How long before his reality sets in? No job, a useless wife, two kids, and a major faux pas. Let's see how long before he deletes the tweet. And I'm all for reality, so glad Picasso Face is with me. How about a one hour episode where they explain what they have done with their donations. How about a real journalist pressing them about taking money from SOS Ministries. Wait there's more, let's open up those DCF records (I know it can't be done just rolling with Picasso), they are allegedly replete with praise about how your reprehensible in laws handled the molestation. How about the reality of putting Joshley on camera with a trained interrogator and get all the details about his twisted molestation of his sisters, and a family friend. Even better let's get the details on how your highly trained wife (practically a doctor) botched two home births, risking the children's life just to say she spit them out of her vagina.  Be careful what you wish for Derelict, because the Dillards' and the Duggars' reality has more stench, abuse, greed, evil, and illegal acts than anything that could come out about Jazz. Quit picking on a teen and get a fucking job.

Sorry but he really pissed me off.

Don't apologize. Your post is EPIC!

• Love 20
11 minutes ago, Jeeves said:

Don't apologize. Your post is EPIC!

EPIC!!!

Sooooooo Christian of Derelict to bully a child. It's just disgusting of him to eviscerate Jazz like that.  I'll never forget her saying that "the hate is real".  Yes, Jazz, it IS.

• Love 20
34 minutes ago, OpieTaylor said:

Wow, could the Dullards be pulling out of the Counting On show? Derick also tweeted about actions being greater than words - maybe they're going to withdraw from TLC?

I hope TLC is withdrawing from the Duggars.  I'd be happy to see Jill/Derick gone from the show.

• Love 20
41 minutes ago, OpieTaylor said:

Wow, could the Dullards be pulling out of the Counting On show? Derick also tweeted about actions being greater than words - maybe they're going to withdraw from TLC?

Or TLC is pulling away from the Dullards and Derick is trying to lay the groundwork that God lead them to leave TLC b/c of their ungodly programming?

Hopefully, TLC has a non-competitive clause that keeps any and all of the Duggars off TV for a long time if/when their show finally tanks.

Edited by Nysha
  • Love 17

Wonder if anyone at TLC has yet seen Derick's tweet?

This could get interesting. I hope to hell someone asks TLC for a response. 

I mean, even JB and MEchelle, who aren't the sharpest knives the drawer, have refrained from bashing any of TLC's other programming.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, Jeeves said:

I mean, even JB and MEchelle, who aren't the sharpest knives the drawer, have refrained from bashing any of TLC's other programming.

I asked them about it through their contact us page. I'll you know if I get a response.

• Love 12
1 hour ago, Jeeves said:

I'm hoping this encourages People magazine to to give up some of their cover space to the Dillards after all - expose them for the mean-spirited, cruel, narrow minded, hate spewing, intolerant hypocrites that Derrick's Tweet confirms them to be. 

• Love 19

Are there cyber-bullying laws in place yet? Can someone steer People magazine or the Arkansas PD toward this tweet?

Sorry Jessa, but this may be the straw that breaks the camel's back for you time on TV.

It'll be a sad time for me when and if this thread closes though.

• Love 13

@GeeGolly there was a time I had hope that their awful, unchristian beliefs would get them canceled. The sad reality is TLC will look the other way at one of their adult "stars" bullying a child. It doesn't matter if the bullied child also has a show on their network; and they are running an anti bullying campaign.  I really wonder what is behind the Duggars staying power at TLC.  

• Love 4
3 hours ago, sigmaforce86 said:

Stupid tweet - stupid stubborn repeated use of "He".  There are tweets for and against Derricks statement; a lot of "don't bite the hand that feeds you" responses but I think this may be the best reply:

Capture2.JPG

Best reply ever!!!  

• Love 7

Just to add to the general collective knowledge: I'm told, by those who would know, that the correct term to use is transgender, not transgendered. I didn't know this myself until just recently, but I thought I'd pass it on. 

• Love 16

Wow. Have any other Duggars jumped to his defense yet? They all share the same views, but even Ben and Jessa must be surprised at how Derick is biting the hand that feeds him. He deserves all the shade coming to him, and I hope TLC dumps them for good.

• Love 7

I saw the tweet late last night and was actually stunned that he did that.

1. Derick and family work for TLC.   Epic stupid business move

2. Jazz is a child and she never addressed Derick   Bullying

Derick decides to start a twitter war with TLC when their show is on rocky grounds and they are struggling to come back from 19 Scandals & Counting. 

Derick has just fired a missile into his own family business. What a fucking self righteous, self involved fool. No thought for the implications of that tweet and how it will affect the other Duggar family members, including his own wife and children. 

• Love 19
2 hours ago, SMama said:

@GeeGolly there was a time I had hope that their awful, unchristian beliefs would get them canceled. The sad reality is TLC will look the other way at one of their adult "stars" bullying a child. It doesn't matter if the bullied child also has a show on their network; and they are running an anti bullying campaign.  I really wonder what is behind the Duggars staying power at TLC.  

In this instance, Derick is the current source of such cruel comments, but it could have been any one of the more vocal Duggars or Duggars-in-law (Michelle, Jim Bob, Ben, Jessa, Jeremy, and before he was muzzled, that self-righteous jerk, Josh). Like-minded fans and TLC's adoration have convinced the Duggar family that their stunted world view is right, and therefore justifies openly vicious and hateful comments like the ones Derrick made about a lovely 16 year-old girl just trying to find her way in the world. 

Don't for a moment think that any of the opposing comments will encourage Derick to soften his hard heart or re-evaluate his small-minded position. In fact, I bet he's loving the controversy he's stirred up and is taking delight in the supportive comments of his followers who have him convinced that he's a righteous voice in the heathen wilderness. Without TLC, nobody would care about the Duggars/Dillards, and if TLC didn't give the family a forum, Derrick's only platform for his hate-filled ideas would be a broken down porch in Arkansas with an audience of one - his equally misguided wife.

Edited by ThinkerBell
  • Love 15
24 minutes ago, ThinkerBell said:

In this instance, Derick is the current source of such cruel comments, but it could have been any one of the more vocal Duggars or Duggars-in-law (Michelle, Jim Bob, Ben, Jessa, Jeremy, and before he was muzzled, that self-righteous jerk, Josh). Like-minded fans and TLC's adoration have convinced the Duggar family that their stunted world view is right, and therefore justifies openly vicious and hateful comments like the ones Derrick made about a lovely 16 year-old girl just trying to find her way in the world. 

Don't for a moment think that any of the opposing comments will encourage Derick to soften his hard heart or revaluate his small-minded position. In fact, I bet he's loving the controversy he's stirred up and is taking delight in the supportive comments of his followers who have him convinced that he's a righteous voice in the heathen wilderness. Without TLC, nobody would care about the Duggars/Dillards, and if TLC didn't give the family a forum, Derrick's only platform for his hate-filled ideas would be a broken down porch in Arkansas with an audience of one - his equally misguided wife.

The bolded is so true. I value all the opposing comments because I hope this will lead to TLC reevaluating its programming choices and finally dumping all the Duggars and Duggar adjacents. 

• Love 10

I REALLY hope this means he and Jill will be kicked off the show. No one gives a shit about either of them and the interview episodes that they weren't in were the best of the season. Happy to see the extra time used on Jessa/Jinger/Jana/Joy/Joe. 

• Love 5

I can't believe Derick would be this stupid. For one thing, why would you bite the hand that feeds you? For another, why would you pick on a kid who's already been through so much? And lastly, if he ever had to give up fake mission work, how does he think potential employers will view a guy who publicly made bigoted comments? Real genius, Derick. Boob must be shitting himself right now.

• Love 19