Type keyword(s) to search

Jill, Derick & the Kids: Moving On!!

Message added by CM-CrispMtAir,

Shout out to everyone participating in the conversation about Jill’s miscarriage/stillbirth. You’re navigating a difficult topic with respect and thoughtfulness and your contributions are kind, considerate, constructive and informative. 

Thank you. 💚💚

• Start Topic

Is it just me or does Jilly Muffin look miserable all the time? She's no longer annoyingly perky in her talking heads, but looks very crestfallen, bitter, sullen, and sulky.  When she tries to smile, she's got that rictus grin on her face that is completely unconvincing.. Not a good look for her.

• Love 7
8 hours ago, Sew Sumi said:

He's one step ahead of me. I can't put my hair up into a bun to save my life, and my hair is past shoulder length! LOL

Maybe it just needs to be greasy enough to stick together?

I'm kidding, really, just couldn't resist...though hygiene doesn't seem to be a top priority for him and Jill, I have never seen them as quite in that "gross" category that others sometimes seem to. Just not obsessive about it, which is't quite the same (MMV and all that). 

• Love 9

I cannot believe he is wearing his hair in a bun.......muahahahahahaha. Judging by what you lost posted on here, those who have some inside knowledge of fundies, this must be such a humongous breach of etiquette. For that alone, bonus points. Can't stand the look personally, but well.......

They both are really greasy, yukky looking, with no interest in grooming and looking decent. Bleurgh.

• Love 8
58 minutes ago, BradandJanet said:

Jill's looking a lot like her mother, at least from the back. She's lucky she has some height to keep her from being completely square-shaped. 

I thought the same thing. Her face is all Boob, but her profile, posture and build is straight Michelle. If her hair hadn't been properly done, I wouldn't have been able to tell the difference.

• Love 4
8 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

I thought the same thing. Her face is all Boob, but her profile, posture and build is straight Michelle. If her hair hadn't been properly done, I wouldn't have been able to tell the difference.

It looks like the bride and bridesmaids all had pre-wedding professional hair styling including moisturizing treatment. From those photos, you can actually imagine being able to get a brush or comb through their hair. I wonder how soon Jill and Jinge will be back to their normal fried-looking locks.

Edited by Jeeves
  • Love 6

I also wonder if she knows that 1/3 of her fellow Arkansas voters have already cast their ballots because we have early voting 2 weeks before every election. In fact, pretty much everyone I know here has already voted. My social media accounts are full of people from out-of-state talking about voting today, not Arkansans. 

Edited by Zella
  • Love 4
9 minutes ago, Vaysh said:

That is one hideous bedstead. What is it even supposed to be? Overblown faux Victorian Baroque? Is it meant to be ironic?

"Ironic" is not something Duggars can spell, much less understand. Even worse than Alanis Morisette at that. I believe "taste for s%*t" may be the appropriate characterization. And/or "on close-out sale."

Edited by jcbrown
  • Love 3
On 11/8/2016 at 10:47 AM, poopchute said:

I find it really hard to believe Jill is educated about anything.  I'd love to know where she does her research when considering political candidates.

On 11/8/2016 at 4:28 PM, GeeGolly said:

Hmm, defend your freedom Jill? Just who are you talking to?

I got out and voted and defended your rights for you, Jill, and those of any future daughters you have.  I'm sure the patriarchy appreciates your vote protecting their power. ;)

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • Love 14

Darn you all for making me think about Derrick's hair, but his bun looks like the  sloppy bun many women mastered at 12....start putting your hair into a regular ponytail, but at the last loop of the hair tie don't pull your hair out the whole way. Only one tie required. This was the preferred hairstyle of the 2012 Olympics women's gymnastic teams throughout the world.

• Love 3

She really is just a complete idiot. Boob needs to get her a social media manager. 

I bet she even thought she was being all progressive with her MLK quote.

At least she knows who he is? I bet they skipped that part of history in SOTDRT

Edited by yogi2014L
  • Love 3
On 11/8/2016 at 6:59 PM, sometimesy said:

Did Jinger have Izzy and Spurgeon as ring bearers? Both are really young for the honor, but I thought I read it somewhere.

One of the People articles said that Michael was the ring bearer.

• Love 1