Type keyword(s) to search

Jill, Derick & the Kids: Moving On!!

Message added by Scarlett45

The Politics Policy is still in effect- a participant's social media is not a method to circumvent the policy. Further postings of participant's social media discussing politics, political figures, political bodies etc will result in warnings. 

• Start Topic

And how many times has Jilly Muffin and Triple D been confronted already while on their missioncation by Americans who happen to be visiting the large tourist towns they are hanging out in these days?

Has this actually happened, or is it conjecture??

Derrick must be going for the Unabomber look.

Hiding away from society, posting manifestos..hmm...no, the Unabomber was actually intelligent.Ol' Ted would be offended at the comparison.

Edited by JoanArc
  • Love 2

Derick posted a video of Izzy face timing with Spurgeon . It's cute if you can stand Jill's voice in the background parroting I Love you , I Love you.

But poor Izzy must be teething , he's chewing sucking and biting his arm like there's no tomorrow. https://instagram.com/p/BB_M5jEGCfJ/

I see Jill has a container of canned-looking peas and carrots, probably to feed Izzy. At least she doesn't spoon them right out of the can! With tables filled with fresh produce in the town market, why feed canned food? Growing up with a warehouse filled with cans, I guess that's all Jill knows.

• Love 4

I literally cannot bear to look at Derick anymore. He looks just hideous now. Puffy eyes, his face, he looks just wretched.

Smart move, putting the child into a hammock for him to fall down on the hard floor. Small wonder he's always bruised.

• Love 4

I see Jill has a container of canned-looking peas and carrots, probably to feed Izzy. At least she doesn't spoon them right out of the can! With tables filled with fresh produce in the town market, why feed canned food? Growing up with a warehouse filled with cans, I guess that's all Jill knows.

Well, if she'd bought fresh she'd have to clean, wash, cut up and cook it. Whereas with a can -- use the electric opener and voila! I can see that consideration weighing heavily with any Duggar.

• Love 5

Derick posted a video of Izzy face timing with Spurgeon . It's cute if you can stand Jill's voice in the background parroting I Love you , I Love you.

But poor Izzy must be teething , he's chewing sucking and biting his arm like there's no tomorrow. https://instagram.com/p/BB_M5jEGCfJ/

Wouldn't you think Jill would be saying I Love You in Spanish? I guess she hasn't gotten that far in her lessons or is she done with them?

• Love 2

Wouldn't you think Jill would be saying I Love You in Spanish? I guess she hasn't gotten that far in her lessons or is she done with them?

She said (and translated!) dios es bueno earlier.  Probably feels that fulfills her monthly quota.

Watched the video again and it looks like they are at a Subway restaurant. I don't mean to sound dumb but do they have Subway restaurants where they're at or are they back in Arkansas?

Indeed, there are Subways located in Central America. There ar 27 in El Salvador and 32 in Guatemala.

And I'm going to step out on a limb here and suggest that the Dillards prefer known comforts to actually expanding their horizons whilst missioncating.

• Love 6

The baby has a bruise and a black eye.

0_baby_bruise.png

Derrick and Jill look like a couple of immature teenagers excited to have the house to themselves while their parents are gone for the weekend.  Its disturbing that these twits have a baby who is 100% dependent on them.  Lord have mercy  

ETA: I take that back.  Its insulting to teenagers.  They look like a couple of *kids*.  My 8th grader is way more mature than these guys.

Edited by Platypus
  • Love 7

Watched the video again and it looks like they are at a Subway restaurant. I don't mean to sound dumb but do they have Subway restaurants where they're at or are they back in Arkansas?

Well, Subway's pretty much all over Latin America -- and every place else -- these days. So they could be in either place.

One day Derick will leave for Español class and never return. He won't have been abducted or meet foul play or misadventure, he will just disappear into the rainforest, never to be seen again.

Lmfao! Derick seems okay with living off the grid, so I could see it happening.

• Love 2

Jill's picture of Derick painting her toes got uploaded to Wkifeet.

Looks like Jessa won the most likes from the foot fanciers for having "sublime harmony of the toes...perfection"...not sure what "sublime harmony of the toes" really means but it seems like this site is creepily trolling for pictures of peoples feet.

My curiosity got the better of me, and even though I'm a very live and let live person, and understand that foot and shoe fetishes are common, I don't really "get it". Some of the pictures literally look like some people are willingly offering up their feet, while other captures seem stalkerish in nature.

Once had a coworker who made no secret about liking my feet. I had innocently kicked my shoes off and had them out of sight or so I thought. Me and Mr Evenstar still have a giggle about it. Not unlike the Duggar girls, I opt for professional modest work attire...I'm curvy, bosomy, and bottomy so I have to take care to not draw attention ...but I never thought I'd have to worry about my feet of all things. My feet are definitely not "all that". It felt kind of creepy, honestly.

Seems even unsolicited competition is competition for the Duggar sisters. I'm sure Jessa Blessa felt smug that her feet are regarded as being prettier than Jill's. That said I'm sure they will now keep their feet covered up and out of selfies. I'm sure they will be blurred out like Michelle's oh so sexy defrauding knees if the circus continues.

• Love 1

That was funny and disturbing at the same time. But hey you win the internets today!

I am humbled. And honored.

(But more than that I am embarrassed. I messed up my quotation marks.)

And I have to mention that I could not have done it without JoanArc.

::sniff::

• Love 2

I am humbled. And honored.

(But more than that I am embarrassed. I messed up my quotation marks.)

And I have to mention that I could not have done it without JoanArc.

::sniff::

I'm honored to be one of your aides.

giphy.gif

Maybe Josh slimmed down in rehab by eating eating subs.

Edited by JoanArc
  • Love 2

I'm not sure I get the outrage about the picture above. Yes, it's silly and yes Derrick is starting to look like a homeless person but they all look happy. It looks a bit like some of the pictures I have of my parents and their friends in the 70's, all daft and hairy but clearly enjoying themselves. Since this is so far from how any of the other Duggars look, like ever, I can't help but like it.

• Love 10