Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
Chris Knight

Jill & Derick Dullard: Counting On (Donations)

Jill freaking decorates her master bath, but there's not one picture or fun curtains in the boys' room.

And like you all - used mattresses (from a stranger) are gross.

• Like 7
  • Surprise 1

Expect a band aid baby next year. I  heard from a friend that they are really having problems. 

Edited by Rabbittron
  • Like 3
  • Useful 4
  • Surprise 1
  • Sad 2

4 hours ago, Rabbittron said:

Expect a band aid baby next year. I  heard from a friend that they are really having problems. 

A friend of Jill's?

• Like 4

I would be very surprised to see another baby from these two at this rate. Derick still has a year of law school left and afterwards there is passing the bar and articling. Yes that can all be done with a baby in two, especially if your wife is a stay at home mother. Derick does not strike me as the type that could deal with it and Jill is a bit clingy at the best of times. 

Not to say that Jill isn't holding out hope. I suspect Derick is done, short of an "oops".

• Like 9

1 hour ago, Zella said:

A friend of Jill's?

Let's just say that it is a Male friend of mine who is going to a certain school where his friends wife could become the same thing as he is because she was in class almost as much as her husband. 

• Useful 10

29 minutes ago, Rabbittron said:

Let's just say that it is a Male friend of mine who is going to a certain school where his friends wife could become the same thing as he is because she was in class almost as much as her husband. 

Do tell

056F3858-6626-40D2-AAD3-9FD70F0DFF67.jpeg

• Like 6
  • Laugh 8

Jill is still a Duggar and it's not that surprising that Duggar is pregnant. Especially since both Jill and Derick dropped hints last year they want more. 

• Like 2

Any band aid baby is likely to be conceived when Derick starts working 60 hours a week as a lawyer. 

• Like 6

Well, if they did go to couple's therapy/counseling together, it probably doesn't indicate the healthiest relationship.

• Sad 4

1 hour ago, JoanArc said:

Well, if they did go to couple's therapy/counseling together, it probably doesn't indicate the healthiest relationship.

I hope Jill is also getting some one-on-one counseling without Derick listening in.  But it's probably Christian couples counseling - spouses can't keep any secrets from each other. 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Lisa418722 said:

I hope Jill is also getting some one-on-one counseling without Derick listening in.  But it's probably Christian couples counseling - spouses can't keep any secrets from each other. 

Derelict said the counselor was a licensed therapist, so there's some hope that Jill is getting real help.

• Like 7

2 minutes ago, Sew Sumi said:

Derelict said the counselor was a licensed therapist, so there's some hope that Jill is getting real help.

I hope so. For Jill's sake and for the sake of them as a couple. 

• Like 5

At least Jill seems to be taking covid-19 more seriously than some of her relatives 

• Like 10

On 4/3/2020 at 4:16 PM, crazy8s said:

you are right about giving the away the crib, but not to Joe and Kendra - to Josiah and Lauren

https://www.intouchweekly.com/posts/is-jill-duggar-done-having-kids-she-gave-away-her-sons-crib/

I have no idea why Lauren tagged Jill, but that’s not the same crib. Both are black and similar in style but the crownpiece on the back set of rails is scrolled on Derick/Jill’s and straight on Josiah/Lauren’s. 

• Like 2

On 4/4/2020 at 7:32 PM, Lisa418722 said:

That reminds me of the early episode of Mad Men, where Betty Draper had a session with her therapist and, as soon as she walked out the door, the therapist called her husband to tell him everything she said. Of course, that was the bad old days of the 1960s and it would be considered unethical and illegal today, but I wouldn't be surprised if things like that still happened in Fundie circles.

• Like 6
  • Useful 1
  • Surprise 1
  • Sad 7

Izzy is 5 today!

eta: In the 3rd pic, the window is ajar, and there are kids right outside. Not social distancing, Jill!

Edited by Sew Sumi
  • Like 12

28 minutes ago, Sew Sumi said:

Izzy is 5 today!

eta: In the 3rd pic, the window is ajar, and there are kids right outside. Not social distancing, Jill!

Looking for Teddy Bears in windows?  Is that a game Josh made up to look at women's boobs when they were kids?  Looking in others windows is very peeping tom Jill.  Super creepy.

Yep. The teddy bear hunt is happening all over the country and in Canada. It may have started in Canada.

• Like 10

8 minutes ago, crazy8s said:

it is all over our news - people putting teddy bears in windows so kids out for a walk with just their family can find them like a treasure hunt

Thank you for the explanation.  That is better than what I was imagining.  My mind went to a super creepy place.  Probably because her brother is super creepy and I watch too much ID network. 

• Laugh 7

I don't drive by any of the residential areas in my town, but even in my small town, there are apparently nearly 100 bears up for kids to spot in these bear hunts. It might be one of the more comparatively normal things Jill ever did, judging by all the people I know who are doing the same thing with their kids. 

• Like 12

We did the bear hunt yesterday here in the DC area. We've got one in our window too. The kids loved it. Happy birthday to Izzy. And the window needs to be shut, Jilly. 🤦‍♀️

• Like 9

1 hour ago, Sew Sumi said:

Izzy is 5 today!

Looks like Josie is almost as tall as Meechelle in the 3rd picture and Jordyn is way taller, lol. So I guess Jill isn’t totally ostracized from her family. 

• Like 5

Birthdays for kids are a bit tougher in the time of Pandemic 😞 This looks okay to me too, except for the odd assortment of junk food! So nice that he will see both grandmas on his birthday.  I'm a grandma and it sure is hard not to hug them!  Not even a side hug 😉

• Like 8

I think Meech is bending over. In the pic duggarfam posted yesterday, Meech is still easily a head taller than Josie.

• Like 7

So Izzy received a bunch of food as gifts? And is the only decoration a scribble on a chalkboard?

Bear hunting: 

Edited by GeeGolly

19 hours ago, JAYJAY1979 said:

At least Jill seems to be taking covid-19 more seriously than some of her relatives 

Derick's influence, no doubt.

Lolli in the window scares the hell out me. Close the window, we know she's not distancing!

Edited by JoanArc
  • Like 8
  • Useful 1
  • Laugh 1

11 minutes ago, Sew Sumi said:

I think Meech is bending over. In the pic duggarfam posted yesterday, Meech is still easily a head taller than Josie.

Not only is she bending over but we have to factor in that missing back muscle!

• Like 1
  • Laugh 10

Didn't realize until just now that Izzy and my hubby share the same birthday. Not sure whether to be excited or horrified. Lol

• Laugh 4

13 minutes ago, beckie said:

Didn't realize until just now that Izzy and my hubby share the same birthday. Not sure whether to be excited or horrified. Lol

Eh, Izzy's just a kid. No need to be horrified! 😀

• Like 10

Michelle shows up to pretend there isn’t estrangement?  I bet JB & Michelle are aware of the “interview” out there. I’m glad Izzy is happy but Lolli is fake as hell.

• Like 16

I just had to LOL at Michelle outside the window!  Kind of her to show up for Israel, but in any other time that would be creepy!  What a world we’re in now where celebrating a birthday outside the window is normal!  

• Like 7

wow, that’s some amazing decor with the streamers and 2 balloons!  🤣

• Laugh 11

1 hour ago, SMama said:

Michelle shows up to pretend there isn’t estrangement?  I bet JB & Michelle are aware of the “interview” out there. I’m glad Izzy is happy but Lolli is fake as hell.

Meech has been visiting Jill, albeit we don't know how often. It's JB that hasn't been pictured with Jill for quite a while. Wasn't he MIA during Izzy's last birthday?

Also it has been 5 years since BabyDilly watch? Daaaaaaaamn. Time flies. 

• Like 11

5 minutes ago, PikaScrewChu said:

Meech has been visiting Jill, albeit we don't know how often. It's JB that hasn't been pictured with Jill for quite a while. Wasn't he MIA during Izzy's last birthday?

Also it has been 5 years since BabyDilly watch? Daaaaaaaamn. Time flies. 

That means that next month marks the 5th anniversary of Joshgate I.

• Like 1
  • Useful 5
  • Sad 3

2 hours ago, BetyBee said:

Birthdays for kids are a bit tougher in the time of Pandemic 😞 This looks okay to me too, except for the odd assortment of junk food! So nice that he will see both grandmas on his birthday.  I'm a grandma and it sure is hard not to hug them!  Not even a side hug 😉

That assortment of junk food looks like what my cousins and I bought back in the day before we got high.

• Laugh 20

Well I actually thought Izzy';s birthday celebration was sweet. Meechelle bringing kids over with presents was nice. And Jill seems to be taking Covid19 seriously. I'm glad Izzy could have a somewhat nice birthday celebration.

• Like 23

Way back in the dark ages, my mom baked a cake.  If I was lucky strawberries had started ripening in the garden and that was that.  She never once decorated beyond maybe something on the cake.  I think Israel will be fine.  People thought enough of him to give presents, visit and put up a little something special. 

• Like 24
  • Sad 1

Better than the messy chocolate sundae his aunts and uncles get every year. 

Or the ice cream sandwich cake. 

Moving on up in this world. 

• Like 9
  • Laugh 3

1 hour ago, Sew Sumi said:

That means that next month marks the 5th anniversary of Joshgate I.

I wonder how are they going to mark the occasion?

• Laugh 7

1 minute ago, SMama said:

I wonder how are they going to mark the occasion?

Same as they always do. With a baby. 

• Like 1
  • Laugh 2
  • Surprise 1
  • Sad 8

Just now, Trillium said:

Same as they always do. With a baby. 

🤢🤮

• Like 1

This is BEC of me and I know this is Jill, but her frequent addition of a final, lone ''lol'' AFTER a period drives me nuts.

You sound dumb, Jill. lol

(Obviously I'm aware not everyone is fluent in ''Internet speak'' and it is subjective to an extent anyway, but sometimes you gotta let the snark out 😁)

Edited by PinkyCupcake
  • Like 8

Aethera

If your post is not PRIMARILY about the Duggars, it will be removed. Please stick to the topic or take it to Small Talk, thank you.