Type keyword(s) to search

Jill, Derick & the Kids: Moving On!!

Message added by CM-CrispMtAir,

Shout out to everyone participating in the conversation about Jill’s miscarriage/stillbirth. You’re navigating a difficult topic with respect and thoughtfulness and your contributions are kind, considerate, constructive and informative. 

Thank you. 💚💚

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, Sew Sumi said:

Izzy is 5 today!

eta: In the 3rd pic, the window is ajar, and there are kids right outside. Not social distancing, Jill!

Looks like Josie is almost as tall as Meechelle in the 3rd picture and Jordyn is way taller, lol. So I guess Jill isn’t totally ostracized from her family. 

• Love 5

Birthdays for kids are a bit tougher in the time of Pandemic 😞 This looks okay to me too, except for the odd assortment of junk food! So nice that he will see both grandmas on his birthday.  I'm a grandma and it sure is hard not to hug them!  Not even a side hug 😉

• Love 8
(edited)
19 hours ago, JAYJAY1979 said:

At least Jill seems to be taking covid-19 more seriously than some of her relatives 

Derick's influence, no doubt.

Lolli in the window scares the hell out me. Close the window, we know she's not distancing!

Edited by JoanArc
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 8
11 minutes ago, Sew Sumi said:

I think Meech is bending over. In the pic duggarfam posted yesterday, Meech is still easily a head taller than Josie.

Not only is she bending over but we have to factor in that missing back muscle!

• LOL 10
  • Love 1
13 minutes ago, beckie said:

Didn't realize until just now that Izzy and my hubby share the same birthday. Not sure whether to be excited or horrified. Lol

Eh, Izzy's just a kid. No need to be horrified! 😀

• Love 10

Michelle shows up to pretend there isn’t estrangement?  I bet JB & Michelle are aware of the “interview” out there. I’m glad Izzy is happy but Lolli is fake as hell.

• Love 16

I just had to LOL at Michelle outside the window!  Kind of her to show up for Israel, but in any other time that would be creepy!  What a world we’re in now where celebrating a birthday outside the window is normal!  

• Love 7
1 hour ago, SMama said:

Michelle shows up to pretend there isn’t estrangement?  I bet JB & Michelle are aware of the “interview” out there. I’m glad Izzy is happy but Lolli is fake as hell.

Meech has been visiting Jill, albeit we don't know how often. It's JB that hasn't been pictured with Jill for quite a while. Wasn't he MIA during Izzy's last birthday?

Also it has been 5 years since BabyDilly watch? Daaaaaaaamn. Time flies. 

• Love 11
5 minutes ago, PikaScrewChu said:

Meech has been visiting Jill, albeit we don't know how often. It's JB that hasn't been pictured with Jill for quite a while. Wasn't he MIA during Izzy's last birthday?

Also it has been 5 years since BabyDilly watch? Daaaaaaaamn. Time flies. 

That means that next month marks the 5th anniversary of Joshgate I.

• Useful 5
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, BetyBee said:

Birthdays for kids are a bit tougher in the time of Pandemic 😞 This looks okay to me too, except for the odd assortment of junk food! So nice that he will see both grandmas on his birthday.  I'm a grandma and it sure is hard not to hug them!  Not even a side hug 😉

That assortment of junk food looks like what my cousins and I bought back in the day before we got high.

• LOL 20

Well I actually thought Izzy';s birthday celebration was sweet. Meechelle bringing kids over with presents was nice. And Jill seems to be taking Covid19 seriously. I'm glad Izzy could have a somewhat nice birthday celebration.

• Love 23

Way back in the dark ages, my mom baked a cake.  If I was lucky strawberries had started ripening in the garden and that was that.  She never once decorated beyond maybe something on the cake.  I think Israel will be fine.  People thought enough of him to give presents, visit and put up a little something special. 

• Love 24
(edited)

This is BEC of me and I know this is Jill, but her frequent addition of a final, lone ''lol'' AFTER a period drives me nuts.

You sound dumb, Jill. lol

(Obviously I'm aware not everyone is fluent in ''Internet speak'' and it is subjective to an extent anyway, but sometimes you gotta let the snark out 😁)

Edited by PinkyCupcake
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, crazy8s said:

Izzy seemed happy with it and i was probably what they had on hand. 

good for them if they enjoyed using what they had and made no trip to a store to buy a bunch of stuff.

it is still 2 balloons and some streamers more than any Rodrigues kid ever gets

More than I ever got. My mother did not do birthdays. She did a great Christmas and Easter though.

• Love 11
14 minutes ago, crazycatlady58 said:

More than I ever got. My mother did not do birthdays. She did a great Christmas and Easter though.

Same here, We usually got a cake and our favorite food for dinner, but that's it.  Christmas was the event of the year.

I'm glad Israel had a nice birthday despite the pandemic.  Birthday or not they really do relish getting gifts.  I hope that they are equally as generous with others as so many are to them.

• Love 15

I can picture Izzy being so excited over the junk food.

my grandkids' other grandma always gives the kids a big bag of junk food and dollar store stuff for their bdays. They love getting it. she knows what each kid likes. which flavor of poptarts each kid prefers, which flavor of goldfish. fruit roll ups or fruit by the foot, mini doughnuts etc. she also adds dollar store items for each kid, baseball cards or LOL stickers, character paper plates or whatever.

• Love 18

I often how Michelle was as a mom before having so many kids..maybe she was more hands on with the older kids and maybe what Jill did for her son's bday was stuff michelle did before she had too many kids?

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Growsonwalls said:

Well what I got out of this is Michelle still wants some sort of relationship with Jill. JB does not at all. I can't believe I'm applauding Michelle for something but at least in this one instance she's not just mindlessly following her "headship."

Especially since they follow the belief that your relationship with your spouse comes before your children. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
20 hours ago, PinkyCupcake said:

This is BEC of me and I know this is Jill, but her frequent addition of a final, lone ''lol'' AFTER a period drives me nuts.

You sound dumb, Jill. lol

(Obviously I'm aware not everyone is fluent in ''Internet speak'' and it is subjective to an extent anyway, but sometimes you gotta let the snark out 😁)

When I read this, I honestly forgot which thread this is, and which Jill you were talking about. lol

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
(edited)

The Dillards drove around their neighborhood, as a birthday parade. Neighbors waved, with some putting presents out for them to pick up for Israel.

9D7B6B0F-3443-4475-AE8F-0685A89A1284.jpeg

B615D155-F22C-417F-88FB-0A71D322D83B.jpeg

Edited by ginger90
  • Love 22
On 4/8/2020 at 1:48 AM, Growsonwalls said:

Well what I got out of this is Michelle still wants some sort of relationship with Jill. JB does not at all. I can't believe I'm applauding Michelle for something but at least in this one instance she's not just mindlessly following her "headship."

I wonder who JB doesn't want a relationship is it Jill or Derek or both of them?

If its Derek he has a problem with thats not Jills fault and he should still talk to his daughter. 

If its Jill than hes an ass! I cant see anything she has done wrong. 

If its both of them then he can go F him self. 

I'm glad Michelle is trying to have some sort of relationship with her daughter, now if only she would try with the kids shes lives with, that would be somewhat of an improvement. 

• Love 11

I’m glad Izzy got a day to be celebrated.  There was talk of him being largely ignored or treated like a burden online but they seem to be taking a genuine interest in him as he gets older. 

Jill seems to be finding her stride.  She doesn’t get it right 100% of the time (who does?!) but it’s evident that she’s found some flaws within her life and at least tries to be better. 

• Love 16
45 minutes ago, Spencer Hastings said:

Jill seems to be finding her stride.  She doesn’t get it right 100% of the time (who does?!) but it’s evident that she’s found some flaws within her life and at least tries to be better. 

Except when it comes to a clean house. Holy Moses she’s messy! It drives this “neat-nik” crazy. You should see me straighten up the house for my Zoom meetings!

Edited by ehall1052
Misspelling
  • LOL 3

Was I the only one cringing watching those kids go all over that dock. They did have life preservers on, but watching Sam toddle all over and lean over the water scared me. Maybe I’m a overprotective person.

• Love 6
11 hours ago, Patti Jean said:

Was I the only one cringing watching those kids go all over that dock. They did have life preservers on, but watching Sam toddle all over and lean over the water scared me. Maybe I’m a overprotective person.

I'm right there with you.  I was also glad they were wearing life jackets but Sams' looked so bulky, I was afraid he would get off balance & go right over.  

Years ago we rented an apartment  that was on the Bay in Ocean City Maryland. It had a small dock & we enjoyed sitting on the balcony & watching every one come and go. I was fine until I saw a family where the kids weren't wearing life jackets. I drove my husband & son nuts pointing out the life jacketless kids especially the little ones running around on the docks.  One trip on a loose board & they would end up in the water.  

I also cringed when Sam lined up his orange pieces directly on the very old looking table.  It was cute he did it on his own but I hope Jill fed the pieces to the fishies instead of letting him eat them. God only knows what had been on the table. 

• Love 6