Type keyword(s) to search

Jill, Derick & the Kids: Moving On!!

Message added by CM-CrispMtAir,

Shout out to everyone participating in the conversation about Jill’s miscarriage/stillbirth. You’re navigating a difficult topic with respect and thoughtfulness and your contributions are kind, considerate, constructive and informative. 

Thank you. 💚💚

• Start Topic

15 hours ago, Westiepeach said:

And she didn’t go swimming. No modest bathing suit, or she needed to video the “party?”

I suspect she's menstruating. Pretty sure tampons are not an option for Jilly. 

10 minutes ago, lookeyloo said:

I feel like writing her a note asking why they grift when they undoubtedly live near a walmart?  And then tell her I made a donation in their name to Planned Parenthood and Human Rights Campaign.

If you do that LookeyLoo (and I hope you do!), don't hold your breath waiting for a thank you note! 😉

• LOL 3
  • Love 9
12 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

I looks like she gets a dozen or so pieces of mail each time. How hard can it be to send a thank-you?

I'm half tempted to send her a box full of 500 thank you notes, and a full pen. Don't worry, I'm not spending one penny on these grifter, but I am tempted.

• LOL 7
  • Love 2
9 minutes ago, crazy8s said:

If you make a donation to Planned Parenthood in their name and provide the address for Jill's PO box they will not only send a thank you letter for the donation, they will add the Dillards to their mailing list and keep sending stuff. 😁

Hehehehehehe...

• Love 2
2 hours ago, crazy8s said:

If you make a donation to Planned Parenthood in their name and provide the address for Jill's PO box they will not only send a thank you letter for the donation, they will add the Dillards to their mailing list and keep sending stuff. 😁

Good to know!!

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, Growsonwalls said:

But honestly, it's a bit depressing to see how common this behavior is among Instagram influencers. My least favorite videos have to be the Instagram live "unboxing" videos where said influencer squeals at all the nice stuff people have sent. 

This has been a thing for celebrity forever. It's kind of like a "Brush with Fame" syndrome, where people send gifts to famous people because it makes them happy to think someone famous now knows who they are when in reality a personal assistant is opening the mail and probably tosses 99% of the gifts. At least with the influencers, these poor deluded people get a shout-out during the unboxing.

I would never send a gift to someone I wasn't personally friends with or related to, but after following a few YouTube families for the last year, I understand how easy it is for someone to think they know these people.

• Love 11

People have been joking about the December baby boom since shit got serious on Wednesday. As far as Derelict is concerned, he probably got a lotioned up Jilly Muffin for a birthday present. 🙄

Edited by Sew Sumi
  • LOL 6
  • Love 9
1 hour ago, ginger90 said:

729275CE-6D7E-475B-9A22-2A04218D11E4.jpeg

0A64605D-F5BB-4E7F-ACF8-1337DDC35C22.jpeg

Most people are on good terms with their sex lives, desires, needs, guilt, and relationships.  Meanwhile the only way for you to get laid was to buy an idiot virgin from her father. 

• LOL 9
  • Love 9
Just now, Albanyguy said:

I have a friend who was born in August, 1966 and his parents always told him he was conceived during the great NYC power blackout in November, 1965.

I was working in an office building during that blackout - what a mess.  Derick and Jilly muffin wouldn’t have a clue how to navigate that mess

• Love 8
17 hours ago, Sew Sumi said:

People have been joking about the December baby boom since shit got serious on Wednesday. As far as Derelict is concerned, he probably got a lotioned up Jilly Muffin for a birthday present. 🙄

🤮

• Love 6
19 hours ago, ginger90 said:

729275CE-6D7E-475B-9A22-2A04218D11E4.jpeg

0A64605D-F5BB-4E7F-ACF8-1337DDC35C22.jpeg

For Derick to write about having sex on his mind calls for clearing the shelves of brain bleach.  It's hard to imagine anyone less appealing than him.  Poor dumb Jill doesn't know any better I guess.

• Love 9
2 hours ago, Suzn said:

For Derick to write about having sex on his mind calls for clearing the shelves of brain bleach.  It's hard to imagine anyone less appealing than him.  Poor dumb Jill doesn't know any better I guess.

The Duggarverse, inclusive of adjacents, is quite full of people even less appealing than Dreck. Joshley, for one, though it's hard to imagine that any of the other male Duggars would be on anyone's "hot" list. Casting a little further afield, you have Shrek R. I think he might beat Dreck for the title of least appealing. There are others.

But, yeah, now I need some of that brain bleach that just got cleared off the shelves. Anyone have an extra bottle?

• LOL 8
  • Love 4

Derick is the only Duggar man who regularly leaves the house for an actual purpose, if there is a Duggar December baby boom, it has nothing to do with the quarantine.

• LOL 2
  • Love 20

I was poking around the UofA Law School page yesterday looking for any information regarding closures. Didn't see anything, but I could have been looking in the wrong place. Maybe @Zella can give it a go? Law school seems so interactive; can they even go online, or will they make the students go to class? 

Edited by Sew Sumi
  • Love 3

I was working in an office building during that blackout - what a mess.  Derick and Jilly muffin wouldn’t have a clue how to navigate that mess

A blackout - or working a job?

• LOL 22
1 hour ago, Sew Sumi said:

I was poking around the UofA Law School page yesterday looking for any information regarding closures. Didn't see anything, but I could have been looking in the wrong place. Maybe @Zella can give it a go? Law school seems so interactive; can they even go online, or will they make the students go to class? 

I'll check when I'm on my laptop--hate sleuthing on a phone 😄 -- but I'd been under the impression all of the u of a shut down indefinitely last week. That shocked the hell out of me because they can be notoriously stubborn about closing. 

• Love 4

Pardon moi. Classes seem to be shutdown across campus, but the university itself has not closed down.

https://news.uark.edu/articles/52541/in-person-classes-suspended-online-course-delivery-starts-march-16

That might be changing as cases increase. Governor called for public schools to be shut down starting Tuesday, with Monday optional attendance for districts to prepare if they need it. It wouldn't surprise me I'd that announcement makes u of a reevaluate. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 6
2 hours ago, Jynnan tonnix said:

The Duggarverse, inclusive of adjacents, is quite full of people even less appealing than Dreck. Joshley, for one, though it's hard to imagine that any of the other male Duggars would be on anyone's "hot" list. Casting a little further afield, you have Shrek R. I think he might beat Dreck for the title of least appealing. There are others.

But, yeah, now I need some of that brain bleach that just got cleared off the shelves. Anyone have an extra bottle?

$12 a gallon. I accept PayPal 🤣🤣🤣.

• LOL 8
  • Love 1

I wonder if there will be a Duggar baby boom because of isolation.  It's not like they have anything else to do. Also, Derick said that Jill could possibly be pregnant by a certain month. Tell us what happened with Sam's birth, and maybe we'll be happy for you. 

• Love 4

On 3/13/2020 at 7:14 PM, Growsonwalls said:

Ok I have to defend Jill a little here ... she's not grifting. Grifting would be making up a sob story and having people send her stuff. What she's doing is more like mooching and taking advantage of the kindness (or foolishness) of people who send her and her kids stuff.

But honestly, it's a bit depressing to see how common this behavior is among Instagram influencers. My least favorite videos have to be the Instagram live "unboxing" videos where said influencer squeals at all the nice stuff people have sent. 

And they FOR SURE are not sitting around writing thank you notes. So we can't single out Jill on this one. 

• Love 5
2 hours ago, Ljohnson1987 said:

I wonder if there will be a Duggar baby boom because of isolation.  It's not like they have anything else to do. Also, Derick said that Jill could possibly be pregnant by a certain month. Tell us what happened with Sam's birth, and maybe we'll be happy for you. 

Most of the Duggars don't go out too much as it is. I also suspect at least two of them are pregnant already. 

1 minute ago, galaxychaser said:

Kendra definitely going to get pregnant. Maybe Lauren. Joy is already pregnant?

Joe and Si don't seem to work much anyway so I doubt the quarrantine affects them much. Joy is suspected to be pregnant, but hasn't announced yet.  

• Love 6

From their blog:

The Coronavirus: Our New Normal

Mar 16, 2020 | Family Blog, Photos | 1 

…”and the Lord will be with you.” -2 Chron. 20:17

I’m sure your community feels a lot like ours right now as the tension and uncertainties linger while the coronavirus pandemic continues. Ironically, weeks after we registered Israel for public school, the entire state of Arkansas has now shifted abruptly to forced homeschooling for the time being. That is, effective today, all Arkansas schools are closed. However, the rush for groceries and essentials began last week and many people began shifting to work from home where possible. 

Derick’s in-person classes have been canceled (moved online) and we are figuring out a new rhythm as we prepare and begin to spend a lot more time within the confines of our home. We are counting our blessings and praying for safety, strength and health for everyone here and around the globe.

We want to express our heartfelt gratitude to all who continue to work tirelessly on the frontlines, whether in the medical field, grocery stores, in other support roles, etc. to keep everything going and save more lives! 

Last week, Jill and the boys got out to do a little shopping to try to find some supplies we were running low on. Below is a video of that shopping experience. 

We want to encourage you to think about ways you can help others during this time. Personally, we are limiting our movement outside of our home to do our part to limit spread of the virus, especially for those at greater risk. We have also reached out to family and friends to share our resources. And after living in other countries ourselves, we try to be more aware of the added difficulties some of our international friends face when crisis hits, so we have been in contact with them too. 

Our pastor shared a great message this week speaking directly about the uncertainties we are facing. We hope you will listen and find it encouraging! (click here for link.) Our regular church services have been canceled for now, but they will be streaming services online, as always, so feel free to tune in on Sundays at 9:30am & 10:55 (CST). (www.crosschurch.com/live) 

If you are local to NW Arkansas, our church is coordinating efforts to provide support to people, including drive-through care and possibly delivery options, especially for those at greater risk (click here for more info). There are also several local businesses providing free food to families and children affected by lack of resources and school closures, including but not limited to: Wright’s BBQ, Jersey Mike’s, Marco’s Pizza, Samaritan Community Center, JJ’s Grill, and CJ’s Burgers.

How have you been impacted by the virus? What are you doing to prepare & care for yourself and others? Do you have any helpful tips to keep kids busy and/or stay connected without passing along germs? Drop comments below.

78205214-F422-48F9-9D28-5B8F779B450A.jpeg

• Love 12

The post is OK, except for the part about spending more time at home. It’s not like Jill will notice much difference.  I’m not crazy about a public health emergency being called forced homeschooling either.  I also doubt there are really any international friends. That being said this,is the kind a post that Jeremy needs to write. 

• Love 9

good on Jill and Derick for showing items that have been recommended to have on hand, and in an amount appropriate for the size of their family.

Edited by crazy8s
  • Love 14

Derick's writing makes me realize how much I miss complete sentences whenever I see what Jilly-Muffin or the rest of the Duggars have written. That series of complete sentences just made my heart swell. I'm quarantined so thankful for small gifts but ... yeah.

• LOL 4
  • Love 11

I don't buy a single, self-serving word he writes. 

We have never, ever seen or heard of them exhibiting any type of community generosity of spirit or goods unless it benefited them.  What he writes sounds so generous, yet has it ever been meaningfully demonstrated by any Dillards?  Just banana bread and Dum Dums.  

Other family members have done "visible acts of charity", but only when displayed to the media.  The Dillards do the same things in the most minimal ways possible.   

Edited by leighdear
  • Love 13