Type keyword(s) to search

Jill, Derick & the Kids: Moving On!!

Message added by CM-CrispMtAir,

Shout out to everyone participating in the conversation about Jill’s miscarriage/stillbirth. You’re navigating a difficult topic with respect and thoughtfulness and your contributions are kind, considerate, constructive and informative. 

Thank you. 💚💚

• Start Topic

Do we think Cathy has sold more than say, 50 copies of that book?

Is she saying she’s invincible now and will never die? Cathy, I get you have eternal life, but your ass is going to fall apart and rot one day. It just is. 

She might also want to consult some Bible verses about not tempting the Lord. 

• Love 20
9 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

Dan, wife and kid stayed in a hotel? Jill has a never been used by a guest, guest room. Because like Jessa, having a room for guests is more important than their kids having an inviting room.

I rather stay in a hotel than with Yay! and best hubby evah.

• LOL 2
  • Love 13
54 minutes ago, Temperance said:

I thought Dan lived close enough that he and his wife didn't have to spend the night. They could go home. 

I don't know where they live. Jill said in the video that "they are at a hotel near their house, Dan and Deena came over and they are staying at the hotel".

• Love 2
8 minutes ago, Sew Sumi said:

No, I thought so as well, but was corrected. They live in AR, but I think closer to Branson. 

You’re correct. Looks like they live in Harrison Arkansas.

Edited by ginger90
  • Useful 2
  • Love 1
18 hours ago, Sew Sumi said:

Derelict's b-day party video, badly edited, and complete with smooches. 🤮

Good to see Derick no longer goes along with Duggar bullshit and doesn’t wear a shirt to swim. I understand rash guards, but he didn’t grow up wearing shirts to swim. 

• Love 7

Going to Waffle House does not mean you're white trash.  Having your wedding reception at Waffle House (unironically) means you're white trash.  

However, all snarking aside, the Waffle House Index is real, and a valuable indicator to have here in the South.  We take it very seriously, and are legitimately grateful to their management.

https://www.businessinsider.com/waffle-house-index-hurricane-severity-2018-9

• Love 22
9 minutes ago, leighdear said:

Going to Waffle House does not mean you're white trash.  Having your wedding reception at Waffle House (unironically) means you're white trash.  

However, all snarking aside, the Waffle House Index is real, and a valuable indicator to have here in the South.  We take it very seriously, and are legitimately grateful to their management.

I'll never look at Waffle House the same way😊

• Love 6
1 hour ago, leighdear said:

I would actually love to have my wedding reception at a WH, but I am admittedly a little white trash, lol.

And you are correct, the WH plays an important role down here in the south. 

• Love 13
12 minutes ago, galaxychaser said:

If Derecks school closes Jill will be stuck to him like glue.

It's highly likely that Derelict would still have classes online. That seems to be the plan with most schools now. Jill will have to let him be in his "office."

• LOL 2
  • Love 7
8 hours ago, Sew Sumi said:

Cathy is taking the Jesus take the wheel approach to coronavirus.

Good idea Cathy. That worked so well for the Black Death, Spanish Flu and others. By the way if you trust and believe in God so much then why did you go to doctors and hospital to be treated for your cancer? Why didn't you just pray for God to heal you? According to you that's all you need to save your life. So why didn't you do it? 

• Useful 1
  • Love 22
1 hour ago, Sew Sumi said:

It's highly likely that Derelict would still have classes online. That seems to be the plan with most schools now. Jill will have to let him be in his "office."

And Jill would not have to worry about Becky in the third row anymore. Though Derick could always Facetime with Becky in the third row from his locked office. Maybe Becky's lotion seduction in better than Jill's. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 3
19 hours ago, DkNNy79 said:

Thats just NYC prices.  You think you would be safe going to a chain restaurant in Manhattan, but no the prices are jacked up.

Those are the same prices for the Denver metro area. Me and the boys are lucky to get away from there under 50.00.

17 hours ago, leighdear said:

I enjoy the Waffle House   More than ihop   Jill just bugs me 

• Love 7

Now I want hash browns, darn it! I am nowhere near a Waffle House.

So Jill was going to take him to a nice restaurant for dinner, but didn’t bother with reservations, or she would have known that it was closed? Please don’t tell me she’s the “scheduler” for the family. 

• LOL 10
7 hours ago, BetyBee said:

It seems to me that I could read annoyance passing across Derdick's face as JillyBean repeatedly asked for smooches.  I think he only behaved because he was on camera.

In those videos Derick seems to have perfected the "mmhmm" brush off. 

"You're the bestest hubby ever and isn't the Waffle House amazing!"

"Mmmmhmmm."

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
50 minutes ago, MargeGunderson said:

Now I want hash browns, darn it! I am nowhere near a Waffle House.

So Jill was going to take him to a nice restaurant for dinner, but didn’t bother with reservations, or she would have known that it was closed? Please don’t tell me she’s the “scheduler” for the family. 

I’m no either but I have Eggos in my freezer. *wanders off*

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
27 minutes ago, Absolom said:

She's bragging about her ill-gotten grift?  What is wrong with people sending her so much stuff?

Looks like they got a lot of junk. I bet they were hoping for cash!

• LOL 12
  • Love 1
14 minutes ago, BetyBee said:

Looks like they got a lot of junk. I bet they were hoping for cash!

I was just thinking that! You can see the disappointment in Jill's eyes that all they got were children's books rather than gift cards and cash.

• LOL 4
  • Love 9
1 hour ago, Growsonwalls said:

In those videos Derick seems to have perfected the "mmhmm" brush off. 

"You're the bestest hubby ever and isn't the Waffle House amazing!"

"Mmmmhmmm."

Do Derick, Cathy, Dan and Deena wonder why everything needs to be video’d and posted for strangers to see? Seems like Jill walks around talking to her phone a lot of the time. 

• Love 5
1 hour ago, BitterApple said:

I was just thinking that! You can see the disappointment in Jill's eyes that all they got were children's books rather than gift cards and cash.

The people who sent that stuff were hoping for a personal note of thanks from the famous Jill Duggar Dillard. I hope Jill had the time to write and send those notes. 

• Love 10
19 minutes ago, BradandJanet said:

The people who sent that stuff were hoping for a personal note of thanks from the famous Jill Duggar Dillard. I hope Jill had the time to write and send those notes. 

She posted a video of them going to pick up the mail. Israel opened an envelope when they returned to the car. There were stickers in it. Jill mentioned sending a thank you, and Israel asked why. That’s when the video ended.

The screenshots above, are from a separate video where she stated she couldn’t do individual shout outs, so she was thanking people for what they sent in the video.

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

I don't get this. Jill isn't in need. Why are people buying books for her kids when presumably they have their own kids and/or friends' kids and/or local libraries they can support? 

Leghumpers gonna leghump. Again, I don't pretend to understand fundie logic.

• LOL 7
  • Love 14

I watch someone on Youtube and there are several people who send gifts.  One woman must have spent at least one hundred dollars for the gifts she sent the family.  The youtuber was very grateful and mentioned her by name on the vlog.  Some people get very attached to people they see on tv or their computer.  I find it fascinating.  Maybe they're very lonely.

Edited by wilsie
  • Love 18
1 minute ago, wilsie said:

I watch someone on Youtube and there are several people who send gifts.  One woman must have spent at least one hundred dollars for the gifts she sent the family.  The youtuber was very grateful and mention her by name on the vlog.  Some people get very attached to people they see on tv or their computer.  I find it fascinating.  Maybe they're very lonely.

It is fascinating.  And disturbing.

As I have mentioned before,  Kate Gosselin sold the stuff she received for her children as quickly as possible. 

Ridiculous fans ask for addresses to send care packages to Alaska to the supposed indigents on the various Alaska programs. 

If there are little ones involved, the donations pour in to reality personalities.  And cynically accepted.  

• Love 14
1 minute ago, fonfereksglen said:

If there are little ones involved, the donations pour in to reality personalities.  And cynically accepted.  

Oh, big time. I used to follow one couple who had a bunch of kids (bio and adopted) and they managed to grift enough in donations to send their family of TEN on vacation to their adopted kids' native countries. If you've got kids to exploit, YouTube is a lucrative hustle.

• Love 5
12 minutes ago, Sew Sumi said:

There's that Tikky woman who sends Alyssa Bates Webster all those matching dresses. I can't imagine how much money she's spent on those little girls.

Sometimes she sends Alyssa a matching dress as well.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
3 hours ago, ginger90 said:

She posted a video of them going to pick up the mail. Israel opened an envelope when they returned to the car. There were stickers in it. Jill mentioned sending a thank you, and Israel asked why. That’s when the video ended.

The screenshots above, are from a separate video where she stated she couldn’t do individual shout outs, so she was thanking people for what they sent in the video.

And just why can’t she individually thank people who send her stuff ?  She’s not cleaning.  She’s not doing laundry.    

• LOL 6
  • Love 15

I'm sorry I think its crazy that strangers are buying things and gifts for people on YouTube, Jill, Kate and anyone in reality TV. They are strangers you see on TV which is creepy and what's worse is none of these people are struggling. Why are they not sending the stuff to people actually in need. I thought it was weird when Kate said on their show people were asking and she had no problem the Christmas episode I watched so many people sent the kids really nice stuff. Hey, if you like buying nice Christmas gifts so much why not adopting needy families for Christmas in the many programs that offer it. You could send nice gifts to people who actually really could use the gifts. The lady who's spending who knows how much money on Alyssa's daughters hey why not buy and donate the clothes needy kids? I'm sure there's plenty of kids who could really use clothes. 

Edited by andromeda331
  • Useful 2
  • Love 21