Type keyword(s) to search

Jill, Derick & the Kids: Moving On!!

Message added by CM-CrispMtAir,

Shout out to everyone participating in the conversation about Jill’s miscarriage/stillbirth. You’re navigating a difficult topic with respect and thoughtfulness and your contributions are kind, considerate, constructive and informative. 

Thank you. 💚💚

• Start Topic

Yes, Lauren announced Asa by walking by herself into the Duggar living room with her Mama in the Making tee shirt. I'm sure Josiah was around somewhere, but she purposely went to where her sister and mother were sitting. 

• Love 7
4 minutes ago, SMama said:

But this is after Derick explicitly stated they were not allowed at the TTH without JB’s permission, then added Jill had to ask permission to help Jessa during labor. That is not just falling out with TLC, that was personal, and it made the tabloids. Not a good look for the godly Duggars.  

Have any of the women announced a pregnancy without their sperm donor?

I hate to accuse JB of thinking semi-logically, but having Jill disappear from the show completely would prove Derick right and make the Duggars look worse. If JB were so angry at Derick that he wouldn't allow Jill to be filmed on the show, then he certainly wouldn't be ok with his dependents hanging out with her and posting about it all over social media. JB is nothing if not consistently hypocritical for the sake of the show. 

• Love 10
1 hour ago, Sew Sumi said:

Yes, Lauren announced Asa by walking by herself into the Duggar living room with her Mama in the Making tee shirt. I'm sure Josiah was around somewhere, but she purposely went to where her sister and mother were sitting. 

Thank you @Sew Sumi, I don’t watch. 

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, Marshmallow Mollie said:

How is Lolli’s natural inclination not to put her arm around her grandson? Instead she turns away and holds her arms? What?! She doesn’t look she has a heart for children 🙄

She hasn't had a heart for children since her laundry room breakdown. She's been faking it (and people have bought it) ever since.

• Love 11

Jana pushing a stroller. Sigh.  Israel had never seen a mannequin? Walmart doesn’t have them? I’m sure Felicity told Israel about all the time she spends in their company while her dad shops.

• LOL 16
  • Love 1

my 2 first thoughts on the pics -

1) wouldn't izzy liking a female mannequin lead to impure thoughts per their beliefs?

2) Jennifer needs a new dress and new underwear - such an unfortunate pic of her from the back

• Love 11

I like Izzy's mannequin's outfit but I'm partial to pink. 

Hope Izzy wasn't struck down because he's holding her hand.  Does this mean Izzy is ahead of his unattached uncles because he's already held a lady's hand?  (Ok, I realize it's  not a live person but I still give him some credit.)

• LOL 17
1 minute ago, Barb23 said:

I like Izzy's mannequin's outfit but I'm partial to pink. 

Hope Izzy wasn't struck down because he's holding her hand.  Does this mean Izzy is ahead of his unattached uncles because he's already held a lady's hand?  (Ok, I realize it's  not a live person but I still give him some credit.)

Hee! Maybe Israel and the mannequin are courting and that is why he can hold the mannequin's hand.

• LOL 16
  • Love 2

Jinger is not pregnant unless she's announcing super early. In the picture that's face forward, she has no bump at all. Joy is definitely pregnant, clear bump. Jana's skirt is pretty short for them, mild progress. More and more I think Jana just really has zero desire to get married and start popping out kids. I bet she'll get married at 35-40 and have maybe 1 child. 

• Love 5

Poor Jennifer.  Dressed like a rag doll, and bringing up the rear, saddled with what looks like someone's diaper bag.  I think she will be 13 in August.  She never looks happy. Where was Johannah?  I don't see her anywhere.

38 minutes ago, 3 is enough said:

Poor Jennifer.  Dressed like a rag doll, and bringing up the rear, saddled with what looks like someone's diaper bag.  I think she will be 13 in August.  She never looks happy. Where was Johannah?  I don't see her anywhere.

Both Johannah and Jennifer always look sullen and miserable. Coincidentally, they're at the age where they're expected to take on full time nanny duties, so it's no surprise. 

• Love 3

Jill's hair would've been fine without the little puff she created at the top by pinning her hair to the side.  Should've just left it down.  

Yeah, Joy looks pregnant to me.

• Love 4
3 hours ago, SMama said:

Jana pushing a stroller. Sigh.  Israel had never seen a mannequin? Walmart doesn’t have them? I’m sure Felicity told Israel about all the time she spends in their company while her dad shops.

That's Anna pushing the stroller. Jana is up in the front. 

• Useful 1
3 hours ago, SMama said:

I don't think Walmart does. At least mine doesn't. 

1 hour ago, 3 is enough said:

That dress he has on looks so sad. She is still a kid though so maybe she picked it out? 

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, Tasya said:

That's Anna pushing the stroller. Jana is up in the front. 

My bad, sorry. They still take advantage of Jana. 

1 hour ago, 3 is enough said:

Where was Johannah?  I don't see her anywhere.

Johannah was probably taking care of the M kids.

• Love 1
34 minutes ago, MargeGunderson said:

I wonder if it ever occurs to these women not to take their children with them on a girls day out. For my friends with kids, they wouldn't dream of bringing them along - the point is to have some grown-up one on one time. 

see Jessa's thread. 

2 hours ago, Tasya said:

Jinger is not pregnant unless she's announcing super early. In the picture that's face forward, she has no bump at all. Joy is definitely pregnant, clear bump. Jana's skirt is pretty short for them, mild progress. More and more I think Jana just really has zero desire to get married and start popping out kids. I bet she'll get married at 35-40 and have maybe 1 child. 

Joy has been "curvier" and shows early. Jinger is skinny and shows later. There are women who really don't "show" until mid-second trimester. Jana is probably feeling tremendous pressure to marry soon. With her luck, that one pregnancy could be twins!

• Love 2

the only way them all going shopping would have been interesting is if Jill said "let's go to target so i can get a head start on Israel's school list" or "let's go to Dillard's because Israel will need school clothes in august"

• LOL 5
  • Love 4

random thoughts on how duggars have changed and how they have stayed the same from these pics

Same - parade of duggars. they still want people to notice the parade and compliment them for breeding.

Jana carrying the load

younger girls in sad clothing choices

changed - keeping them entertained while we shop - Israel has a phone, another pic felicity has a phone. duggars past were pushing carts at aldis almost by Israel's age

everyone's dress/skirt is shorter

I find the same/change things interesting.

anything stand out to you all?

• Love 15
On 3/1/2020 at 5:19 PM, galaxygirl76 said:

You go Jill for wearing pants around Lolli. 

I don’t think Lolli ( what a weird nickname for Meechelle) cares what they wear as long as one of them doesn’t put on a bikini and starts mowing the lawn then they’ll be trouble. 

• LOL 17
  • Love 2

Dillards? I'm shocked that they would shop at such a higher end store. What happened to thrift store finds? They preached that was the way to go. Still, nothing those women have worn looks like they purchased anything there yet.

• Love 7

All of the nursing babies came along with their mothers, along with Mackenzie, Israel , Sam, and Felicity.

Mackenzie always seems to get lumped in with her youngest aunts, plus I'm sure this was a prime opportunity for sister mom training.

Jinger probably brought Felicity along because she didn't want to leave her at the TTH- that place is a zoo at the best of times and Felicity really doesn't know her Duggar relatives very well.  I assume Johannah had her hands full with the M kids and possibly Gideon, Spurgeon, and Henry, although Ben and Austin seem capable of watching their boys for a few hours.  I sincerely doubt Smuggar would be up for watching his own kids though.

Which leaves Israel and Sam.  I assume Jill brought them along so they could see their Aunt Jinger and cousin Felicity, maybe because a trip to the TTH would not be allowed?

• Love 14
35 minutes ago, floridamom said:

Dillards? I'm shocked that they would shop at such a higher end store. What happened to thrift store finds? They preached that was the way to go. Still, nothing those women have worn looks like they purchased anything there yet.

no one shown buying anything at Dillards or Target.

seems a PR stunt all around and I will stand by my first thought Panera shares a parking lot with these stores and they paraded on over

• LOL 1
  • Love 12
3 minutes ago, crazy8s said:

no one shown buying anything at Dillards or Target.

seems a PR stunt all around and I will stand by my first thought Panera shares a parking lot with these stores and they paraded on over

There are Target bags in some of the pictures. Not many, but some.

• Love 3
(edited)

Speaking of Izzy's age, he turns 5 in about a month. I'm curious what kind of party he's going to get. Will any of her family be included (specifically Jessa, whose boys are close in age)? 

Or will it just be Rachel, (with her kids) and Mima? 

Edited by Sew Sumi
  • Love 3

After years of discussing future husbands, future children, accountability partners, hair/perms and modest thrift wear, what do they all talk about now? Lack of sleep, teething and breast feeding?

• Love 10
23 minutes ago, Sew Sumi said:

I'm curious what kind of party he's going to get. Will any of her family be included (specifically Jessa, whose boys are close in age)? 

I don't think I've ever seen Jill's boys with Jessa's boys.  Odd isn't it?

• Love 4

^^^^ That was the picture I was thinking of when I made my post 

And no, I don't ever remember the Dillard and Seewald kids hanging out, unless they did at the TTH when they were much younger.

• Love 6
(edited)

I can’t fault Jinger for not leaving Felicity at the TTH. Lissy would be scarred for life if she had to endure that circus on her own. 

Speaking of Izzy's age, he turns 5 in about a month. I'm curious what kind of party he's going to get. Will any of her family be included (specifically Jessa, whose boys are close in age)? 

I’m keeping my fingers crossed for a normal birthday with secular music and no Jesus.  I recall a birthday celebrated at a park that Michelle and assorted TTH inhabitants attended. But I can’t recall when.

I think Jessa had the boys at her house when Jill went to school with Derick (first year). 

Edited by SMama
Spelling
  • Love 11
13 minutes ago, SMama said:

I recall a birthday celebrated at a park that Michelle and assorted TTH inhabitants attended. But I can’t recall when.

It was last year for Israel’s 4th birthday.

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
(edited)
31 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

It was last year for Israel’s 4th birthday.

I wonder when the rift began? Or is it okay as long as the Dillards aren't on TTH property, and Lolli is there to supervise indoctrination. 

Edited by Sew Sumi
  • Love 5

And no, I don't ever remember the Dillard and Seewald kids hanging out, unless they did at the TTH when they were much younger.

"They love being together"... and then are basically never shown together again. Family rift keeping them apart, or just typical Duggar hyperbole to begin with?

On a side note, Spurge looks oddly like Gideon in that photo (expression-wise).

• Love 9