Type keyword(s) to search

Jill, Derick & the Kids: Moving On!!

Message added by CM-CrispMtAir,

Shout out to everyone participating in the conversation about Jill’s miscarriage/stillbirth. You’re navigating a difficult topic with respect and thoughtfulness and your contributions are kind, considerate, constructive and informative. 

Thank you. 💚💚

• Start Topic

8 minutes ago, mynextmistake said:

Also, that is the fakest smile i’ve ever seen on Jill. I’m guessing she was only invited because JB knows there’s talk of a rift and wants to quash it, but nobody really wanted her there and she knew it. 

That makes me really sad. I hate their beliefs and what they do and try to force on others, but I can still sympathize with Jill. She was the biggest Koolaid drinker of all and her father's favorite, I can't imagine how hard this must be for her. Everything and everyone she ever knew and loved is being turned upside down. I really do hope she has some kind of therapy.

• Love 18
7 minutes ago, absnow54 said:

In the Jinger thread, there were pictures of Gideon at the breakfast. Wonder why he isn’t in the group shot. Did he take the picture?

These are two different outings. Jill attended the Panera lunch, not yesterday's breakfast.

• Useful 6
  • Love 4
3 hours ago, Sew Sumi said:

Looks like Jill got invited to this girls' outing. Abbie is also there. I guess this is the one they didn't film.

wait...what??? is abbie not being filmed and why???  I have  not heard about this//

• Love 1
10 minutes ago, Sew Sumi said:

Jessa must be feeling the heat in her comments. 

Zoom in on Joy’s midsection. Snug dress, obvious bump. I bet $5 she’s pregnant, and that this whole girls’ day thing is so TLC can film her announcement. 

• Love 14
4 hours ago, Sew Sumi said:

Looks like Jill got invited to this girls' outing. Abbie is also there. I guess this is the one they didn't film.

Lauren looks super short in that pic. Is she sitting?

• Love 2

Lolli is promoting herself in the group shot and  Pops reminded her to pitch Jana while she's at it. Looks like Jill just happened to stop by with the boys.

Target? I bet Jinger didn't purchase one thing. And why didn't they get something from this century for that poor JSlave in the thin cotton prairie dress.

Joy? Yup. Preggers.

• Love 5

How did Hannie get out of this? Or Kendra, for that matter? But especially Hannie, since Kendra is at least a grown married woman. 

Jenni has really grown. She should lose the prairie dresses and start dressing at least more like Hannie or Joy.

• Love 11

I'm going to say it's a double pregnancy announcement from Jinger and Joy. Maybe it's just me but there's something different about Jinger's face, her nose seems a bit wider and her jowls a bit rounder.

• Useful 3
  • Love 3

An early pregnancy announcement from Joy would make sense for Jinger to travel alone and so suddenly (forget her exact verbiage, but that was the implication). Joy shows almost immediately, so she knows she can't hide in those baggy schmattas for long without everyone in social media land suspecting. There is no announced date for Season 11. If Joy is indeed pregnant, she'll have to announce publicly long before the show comes back. Jinger? She carries pretty small, so an announcement from her (if she's also pregnant now) can wait a month or two.

• Love 9
15 minutes ago, galaxychaser said:

Jana always the nanny never the mom.

What’s with all the stuff she’s carrying?

If she wants to postpone motherhood, it’s her wise choice.  But it does not make her a mule.

• Love 9
2 hours ago, Lunera said:

I'm going to say it's a double pregnancy announcement from Jinger and Joy. Maybe it's just me but there's something different about Jinger's face, her nose seems a bit wider and her jowls a bit rounder.

2 hours ago, Sew Sumi said:

An early pregnancy announcement from Joy would make sense for Jinger to travel alone and so suddenly (forget her exact verbiage, but that was the implication). Joy shows almost immediately, so she knows she can't hide in those baggy schmattas for long without everyone in social media land suspecting. There is no announced date for Season 11. If Joy is indeed pregnant, she'll have to announce publicly long before the show comes back. Jinger? She carries pretty small, so an announcement from her (if she's also pregnant now) can wait a month or two.

Poor Joy may also be having harder time after her loss. Maybe Jinger is there to support her. It wouldn't surprise me if we got an announcement from Jessa as well.

As for Jill, she seems like she will eventually want more kids, but hopefully she's enjoying time off from being pregnant, her boys, etc. 

• Love 4
12 hours ago, Sew Sumi said:

One joyfully available uterus produced all those brainwashed robots. What a tragedy/shame.

• LOL 9
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, galaxychaser said:

One joyfully available uterus produced all those brainwashed robots. What a tragedy/shame.

And I'm sure the first words out of Michelle's mouth when they were ordering was some version of, these are my daughters, DsIL and grandchildren, I'll have a salad please.

• LOL 2
  • Love 3

But would Jinger announce without Jeremy?

Ah why did they all make such big shopping trip with all those kids?

I am glad Jill is wearing pants, unlike Jinger who is always in dresses around her family

• Love 12
10 minutes ago, Snow Fairy said:

I am glad Jill is wearing pants, unlike Jinger who is always in dresses around her family

I just wish Jill had brushed her hair. Or was she going for some kind of curly look? Because it's just a hot mess. Too bad, because Jill's hair, since The Haircut, is a much nicer length than the non-trimmed mops all the other Duggar daughters (except Jingle) drag around.

• Love 13

Love Meechelle’s pose, Josie seems to be doing the same at the other end.

The Target trip was pretty random too. Poor Jennifer in that same old summer dress, seems like the only thing we see her in.

• Love 2
(edited)

Jill's hair looks just as crappy as it always has, just more chewed up.  After all the ridiculous social media drammmmmmaaaaaa about her haircut, THAT'S how it ends up? 

Jinger looks great, actual style and grooming.  The rest look like an entire group of pathetic fashion & hygiene choices.  

Edited by leighdear
  • LOL 4
  • Love 4
14 hours ago, Growsonwalls said:

Jill is the only one wearing pants. Jinger still is dressing like Betty Draper. I'm glad Jill's not completely estranged from her family -- at least for the purposes of a photo shoot.

You go Jill for wearing pants around Lolli. 

14 hours ago, Sew Sumi said:

I would imagine JereMe would be there if there was an announcement from Jinger. 

• Love 11

Jill’s hair might be a version of “You can’t take the Duggar out of the girl.”  She knows she’s seeing her family so she reverts back to the scrunched perm look, maybe on purpose or maybe subconsciously.  Just like Jinger goes back to only wearing dresses—although that’s probably fully intentional on her part. 

• Love 10
1 minute ago, hathorlive said:

Jill's hair looks fine.  She tried a new style that didn't work out great but at least she doesn't have 20 feet of ratted split ends.   I'm trying to figure out why their sister comes into town and the only thing they can think to do is go to the Target for random posing?  Why not go grab some brownies and comfort food and go back to someone's house and sit around and talk and catch up?  These people really are more stranger than sibling.

i think they went to Target and possibly Kohl's. probably the stores were in the same parking lot as the Panera.

probably no more thought put into it than that

• Useful 1
  • Love 8

Jinger will have another child when Felicity either is no longer cute or absolutely refuses to be photographed anymore.  Gotta keep the money coming in, y'know.

• Love 11
3 hours ago, galaxygirl76 said:

They might have filmed the "talking heads" with Jer/Jing before she left for Arkansas

• Love 3

Jill has appeared on the show several times since Derick fell out with TLC, so unless something happened recently, I don't see why she wouldn't be filmed for whatever is going on now. 

3 hours ago, Spencer Hastings said:

Jill’s hair might be a version of “You can’t take the Duggar out of the girl.”  She knows she’s seeing her family so she reverts back to the scrunched perm look, maybe on purpose or maybe subconsciously.  Just like Jinger goes back to only wearing dresses—although that’s probably fully intentional on her part. 

I think Jill just might have that texture between straight and wavy that, if she's not going to blow out/flat iron, will be frizz without product scrunched in. She needs to watch some wavy-haired youtubers for some tips. 

• Love 1
(edited)
4 hours ago, galaxygirl76 said:

Jeremy could have flown up for the weekend. 

Or, they could have announced when the film crew was in LA a couple of weeks ago.

Edited by Sew Sumi
  • Love 3
(edited)
1 hour ago, galaxychaser said:

I don’t think Jinger is pregnant yet. When Jer finishes school I see them having another baby.

Hahahahahahah!!! Jer finishing school! Hahahahahahahahahaha!!! We’ve barely seen him even GO to school! He is way too busy influencing! Who has time for school?

3 hours ago, crazy8s said:

i think they went to Target and possibly Kohl's. probably the stores were in the same parking lot as the Panera.

probably no more thought put into it than that

And why on earth would anybody care if they went shopping at Target?

And why would anybody care if they went shopping? We all shop all the time. *yawn*

Edited by Westiepeach
  • Love 13
17 minutes ago, lascuba said:

Jill has appeared on the show several times since Derick fell out with TLC, so unless something happened recently, I don't see why she wouldn't be filmed for whatever is going on now.

But this is after Derick explicitly stated they were not allowed at the TTH without JB’s permission, then added Jill had to ask permission to help Jessa during labor. That is not just falling out with TLC, that was personal, and it made the tabloids. Not a good look for the godly Duggars.  

Have any of the women announced a pregnancy without their sperm donor?

• Love 4