Type keyword(s) to search

Jill, Derick & the Kids: Moving On!!

Message added by Scarlett45

The Politics Policy is still in effect- a participant's social media is not a method to circumvent the policy. Further postings of participant's social media discussing politics, political figures, political bodies etc will result in warnings. 

• Start Topic

I think Mr. Madtown would question what I was doing all day as the kids drank toilet water, put all the TP in the toilet, colored with charcoal, got into a mess in the kitchen and whatever else these kids get into. Imagine the pictures she doesn't share.

She is clueless. When I watched kids, I didn't really baby proof anything in my house, but the outlets and gates near stairs. I guess I didn't feel the need since I WATCHED them and pretty much always knew what was going on in my house!

• Love 23

I raised 2 boys very close in age. The ex was in medical intern and then resident. The neighbor women were so unlike me that I didn’t have regular girlfriends. This was a long time ago. We had no money. The car had to stay put because it was street parking in the city. We could only walk every nice day. Back then no activities close by. As much as I loved them and wanted them it was isolating and boring a lot. Maybe I was a bad mother although I read women’s magazines Of the times and tried hard. So I can relate to Jill if she feels overwhelmed. But the difference is she has a car and there are way more things for young mothers nowadays to get out and be social and give the kids an opportunity or two to not be bored in the house looking for things to entertain themselves. What was she doing for so long that Sam has the opportunity to pull the paper off a roll. Unless there were only 2 sheets left. 

• Love 22
55 minutes ago, Sew Sumi said:

I think Jill likes to take herself some long ass bubble baths in the master tub. How else does she miss all of this in such a small house?

Maybe she is sleeping during day time to stay fresh and joyfully available at night to best hubby ever ? 

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
36 minutes ago, galaxychaser said:

Maybe she is sleeping during day time to stay fresh and joyfully available at night to best hubby ever ? 

I think she sleeps during the day because the Duggars have always slept during the day. I think her toddlers run around essentially unsupervised because MOTY has always let her children run around essentially unsupervised.

I don't think Jill is a good mother, but I think that having only two kids and being under pressure from Derick, she may actually be a more attentive mother than MOTY -- a very low bar, I admit.

• Love 14

I would think that since Izzy and Sam's bedroom has very limited play space that they would be playing in a common area. When I was a nanny in college anytime a kid was in the bathroom for way too long or I could hear the water constantly running were signs to go see what was going on. It usually involved them playing with water in the sink. Kids do get into stuff from time to time, but Jill's house is not huge. Does Jill not have common sense to check on the kids when they are not in the same room as her, especially for younger children?

• Love 19
3 minutes ago, Misslindsey said:

I would think that since Izzy and Sam's bedroom has very limited play space that they would be playing in a common area. When I was a nanny in college anytime a kid was in the bathroom for way too long or I could hear the water constantly running were signs to go see what was going on. It usually involved them playing with water in the sink. Kids do get into stuff from time to time, but Jill's house is not huge. Does Jill not have common sense to check on the kids when they are not in the same room as her, especially for younger children?

In a word, no.  Jill is sorely lacking in common sense 

• Love 16
15 hours ago, SMama said:

I’ve never encountered anyone so proud of their incompetence. Look at me! After one bathroom oops I don’t bother to watch my child closely and he is using the toilet bowl to wash his spoon. YAY! Fucking moron. They have baby proofed the door to Derelict’s office, why not do the same with the bathroom, and any other areas that may lead to mischief.

If my kid was putting toilet water on his cereal (and then eating it??🤢), that would be the last time he would be able to go in the bathroom alone.  I left her an IG comment and suggested that she go to Walmart and get an alarm for the bathroom door.  Of course she would have to be bright enough to remember to keep the door shut in order for it to work, so I guess that suggestion is a no go. 😏

Edited by farmgal4
Grammar
  • LOL 6
  • Love 11
50 minutes ago, MargeGunderson said:

Because this cannot be said enough, what the fuck is WRONG with her?

She always manages to go even lower than my expectations.  I think her understanding of and connection to reality is tenuous at best. 

Edited by Suzn
  • Love 18
On 11/14/2019 at 12:40 PM, Growsonwalls said:

Derick can be a total jerk about social issues (honestly, most everyone Duggar-related is about social issues) but right about JimBob. The two aren't mutually exclusive. If JB is creaming the profits and their kids are not getting a fair share that's a legitimate beef.

On 11/15/2019 at 11:09 AM, dariafan said:

I’m interested in seeing how this plays out.  On 1 hand I hate Derelict. On the other I’m sure their is more than shadiness in JBs finances and his control over money that isn’t his ..and I hate him more than Derelict 

Exactly this. What is that I've heard Fundies/Evangelicals say a lot these days about people with moral failings & questionable histories who God puts in position to his will despite those traits? "Imperfect vessel" and "Modern-day Cyrus" and all that stuff....  That's Derrick. He's an imperfect vessel and flawed human, but if he's spilling the Duggars's secrets, he's doing the Lord's work (and I am here for it).

On 11/16/2019 at 9:01 AM, Oldernowiser said:

If JB controls who gets what, and reading between the Derrick bitter lines that’s exactly what happens, then what keeps them all “sweet” is whether Big Daddy will cut off the cash.

As the family gets bigger and the post-Joshgate checks get smaller, this could very well get ugly.

Exactly.  As more little Duggarlings are born and have to be fed/housed, each married couple on the JB dole will get a smaller cut and eventually one of JimBob's kids will cut and spill ALL.  And I will so be here for it.  I'll pre-order their tell-all book the day it's available. 

• Love 23
9 minutes ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

Exactly this. What is that I've heard Fundies/Evangelicals say a lot these days about people with moral failings & questionable histories who God puts in position to his will despite those traits? "Imperfect vessel" and "Modern-day Cyrus" and all that stuff....  That's Derrick. He's an imperfect vessel and flawed human, but if he's spilling the Duggars's secrets, he's doing the Lord's work (and I am here for it).

Exactly.  As more little Duggarlings are born and have to be fed/housed, each married couple on the JB dole will get a smaller cut and eventually one of JimBob's kids will cut and spill ALL.  And I will so be here for it.  I'll pre-order their tell-all book the day it's available. 

That book is going to need to be ghost written. Cause we’ve seen their education 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 16
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, BradandJanet said:

Jill needs to send Izzy and then Sam to school. Derick needs to make that decision because Jill is 

I completely agree, although it wouldn't surprise me if Derick isn't making that decision because he doesn't want Jilly Muffin having the free time to follow him around all day. I feel like their household is a never ending cycle of misery.

• Love 6

Those stupid bibs! Both boys are too old for them. And how could Jilly not notice when her kids are gone from sight for too long? Ugh. My kids never played in the toilet water ever. Of course, I actually watch my kids. That is so gross. 

• Love 23
4 hours ago, galaxychaser said:

Blame Duggar homeschooling and squashing kids curiously. And if their kid has special needs too bad. No one will evaluate them and educate them properly.

I kind of love this typo...Would enjoy it even more if it didn't subsequently bring up memories of Smuggar, *shudder*

• LOL 5

Jill & Derick's house is new.  They should have considered this option-it lets Jill cling, and the boys can splash in the tub while Derick grabs the lotion.  (This bathroom is located in a house for sale in Dallas.  
image.thumb.png.636a03b80f11f2943a3c7ec2209199c7.png

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

Ok gonna defend Jill about the toilet thing. My mom's favorite story is I had a toy that I loved and it got dirty and I couldn't find anyplace to wash it so I dipped it in the toilet, came out of the bathroom, and said "I'm so smart, I found a place to wash it!"

BUT judging from the pictures it also appears the Dillards are non-flushers and ... no, just no.

I'm wondering why Sam and Izzy can't go to some kind of private Christian pre-k. In Arkansas they're pretty common. 

• Love 5

Jill isn’t posting anything about the raid/Josh?

Although the toilet could be a signal of how she feels about Josh.

4 hours ago, Jynnan tonnix said:

I kind of love this typo...Would enjoy it even more if it didn't subsequently bring up memories of Smuggar, *shudder*

It’s supposed to be curiosity. Sorry!

• Love 5
4 hours ago, QuinnInND said:

Those stupid bibs! Both boys are too old for them. And how could Jilly not notice when her kids are gone from sight for too long? Ugh. My kids never played in the toilet water ever. Of course, I actually watch my kids. That is so gross. 

I really think Jill just doesn't have a clue that Iz is too old for that bib.  She has no critical thinking skills.

• Love 20
2 hours ago, sixlets said:

Jill & Derick's house is new.  They should have considered this option-it lets Jill cling, and the boys can splash in the tub while Derick grabs the lotion.  (This bathroom is located in a house for sale in Dallas.  
image.thumb.png.636a03b80f11f2943a3c7ec2209199c7.png

That’s one of the ugliest rooms I’ve ever seen.

• LOL 5
  • Love 15

Jill’s excuse is always the boys If they went to school, she would have no excuses why all the stuff wasn’t done.  And they would come home smarter than her 

Edited by dariafan
I typed boys and autocorrect changed it to it’s
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 6
19 minutes ago, not you again said:

What I cannot wrap my brain around is -  not including that she was a full time SisterMom to several siblings - she was raised in a house with literally over a dozen younger siblings, and they all stayed home all day.  How can she act like children getting up to mischief is new to her?

This is why I think Jill is staging these #boymom posts.  I think she is purposefully giving Sam time to create some mischief that she can then film.  Notice she always has the camera ready to capture it.  

• Love 15
6 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

Has Jill posted any potty training stories? Is Iz still in diapers?

No, he’s not.  He was on one of Jill’s IG videos in his pajamas.  He was playing with his tallywacker, so it was obvious that he had on underwear.

• LOL 8
2 minutes ago, farmgal4 said:

No, he’s not.  He was on one of Jill’s IG videos in his pajamas.  He was playing with his tallywacker, so it was obvious that he had on underwear.

Yay! She’s done something 

• LOL 7
1 hour ago, Ohiopirate02 said:

This is why I think Jill is staging these #boymom posts.  I think she is purposefully giving Sam time to create some mischief that she can then film.  Notice she always has the camera ready to capture it.  

Then she’s weirder than I thought, if that’s the case.

• Love 6