Type keyword(s) to search

Jill, Derick & the Kids: Moving On!!

Message added by CM-CrispMtAir,

Shout out to everyone participating in the conversation about Jill’s miscarriage/stillbirth. You’re navigating a difficult topic with respect and thoughtfulness and your contributions are kind, considerate, constructive and informative. 

Thank you. 💚💚

• Start Topic

52 minutes ago, galaxychaser said:

I’m running to the store for brain bleach. Anyone else need a gallon?

I don’t think a gallon will cut it. Could you please get me a giant vat? 🤢

• LOL 12
  • Love 1

I wonder if Jilly would still have included that Kama Sutra book in her photo if she had any idea what the real Kama Sutra was. 

Nothing wrong with it of course, and I would not be surprised at her posting the intimacy "games" or whatever, but the Kama Sutra is just so odd coming from them, which makes me think Jill didn't realize what that title implied, just thinking this was some sort of cute little mild intimacy book. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 19
(edited)
7 minutes ago, christine falls said:

I wonder if Jilly would still have included that Kama Sutra book in her photo if she had any idea what the real Kama Sutra was. 

Nothing wrong with it of course, and I would not be surprised at her posting the intimacy "games" or whatever, but the Kama Sutra is just so odd coming from them, which makes me think Jill didn't realize what that title implied, just thinking this was some sort of cute little mild intimacy book. 

That's why I did such a double-take and hunted down what she was posting about on Amazon. I just cannot fathom her knowing what it really is. Beyond the content, I'd think they'd probably disapprove of it coming from a non-Christian cultural tradition. (Kind of like how some evangelicals object to yoga.)

This reminds me of one time when some woman asked me at the library for a copy of the Kama Sutra. I took her to where a copy was, and it was really clear as we were walking over there and she was jabbering about it that she had no clue what it was. Her boyfriend told her to get it, and that was that. 

Edited by Zella
  • LOL 16
  • Love 2
30 minutes ago, Zella said:

That's why I did such a double-take and hunted down what she was posting about on Amazon. I just cannot fathom her knowing what it really is. Beyond the content, I'd think they'd probably disapprove of it coming from a non-Christian cultural tradition. (Kind of like how some evangelicals object to yoga.)

I truly think she knows what the Kama Sutra is (at least superficially) and knew the reaction she would get by putting it in there "sneakily". She got press coverage about talking about sex tips and posting that odd tribute to Grandma Duggar. Somehow she's managing to hit all the social media buttons.

Jill is at the point of picking and choosing from her upbringing, which I would have never thought possible. I suspect Dullard would be all w/e if Jilly Muffin decided to go attempt yoga in the park one day.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, PikaScrewChu said:

I truly think she knows what the Kama Sutra is (at least superficially) and knew the reaction she would get by putting it in there "sneakily". She got press coverage about talking about sex tips and posting that odd tribute to Grandma Duggar. Somehow she's managing to hit all the social media buttons.

Jill is at the point of picking and choosing from her upbringing, which I would have never thought possible. I suspect Dullard would be all w/e if Jilly Muffin decided to go attempt yoga in the park one day.

If Jill actually had her social media shit together, she could be the Howard Stern-esque shock blogger of the fundie world, and she'd probably generate more web traffic than any of the other Duggars.

• LOL 7
  • Love 7

How am I supposed to fall asleep and not have nightmares about cream of chicken lube? Jill hits the fundy sex market! 

Derick the Dildo. Ben’s Butt Plugs. Anna’s Anal Beads.

(I’m sorry, I’m up too late!)

• LOL 19
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, EmeraldGirl said:

How am I supposed to fall asleep and not have nightmares about cream of chicken lube? Jill hits the fundy sex market! 

Derick the Dildo. Ben’s Butt Plugs. Anna’s Anal Beads.

(I’m sorry, I’m up too late!)

I'm having the same problem.  My mind won't stop running away with worse images & sex games. throw in chatter about Jilly doing yoga and I'm stuck on them doing a downward doggie style.  ( I shared that because I can't be this miserable by myself, welcome to my nightmare everyone!)

I don't need just brain bleach, I need a frigging sledge hammer to knock this out of my head. 

• LOL 8
  • Love 5
11 hours ago, Lunera said:

https://www.thedatingdivas.com/win-minute-sexy-games/

This is the website where she got her Sex game from. 

These people have turned sex and going out with your spouse into a god damn Pinterest project. Most grown ass adults don’t need not want cutesy printouts to say “hey, lets go out to dinner tonight”. Spending time with your spouse doesn’t need to include so much prep work to keep their triple flame love life alive.  

• LOL 2
  • Love 15

Well, the idea of the two of them having sex, and in various positions, totally grossed me out. They look like they need a bath—constantly, and even on their wedding day. Remember the bare feet? Two unattractive people having sex...the image is repulsive.

• LOL 7
  • Love 4
16 hours ago, Trillium said:

If you need some kind of reward/scorecard I’m not sure your doing it right... 

Also some brave soul inn Reddit found some of the “games” from whatever it was Jill was rambling about. This one is the exact opposite of sexy. We’ll may Amy Santiago would be I to it because office supplies do turn her on. 

5C260DE6-D62F-48C2-AF96-B369B1F3708B.jpeg

16 hours ago, Lisa418722 said:

Maybe I work with too many post-it notes in my job to think that would be sexy.  (great now I'm going to be thinking about this when I use post-it notes at work, thanks a lot LOL). 

All I can think of is what a waste of Sticky notes but those Duggars love them. Remember them decorating Ma & Pa's motel anniversary room way back when?  I think one of the couples going away car for a wedding was covered in them as well. 

Jill raved about Derelict taking her to a great place for dinner yet he couldn't even dress up a little for it. He probably wore that same Tshirt all day. Yuck! Jeremy probably had the vapors after seeing the way Derelict was dressed. Where does one put a pocket square when one wears a pocket less Tshirt?

I'm hoping Cathy took the boys to see Toy Story 4 as well.  I can picture Jill & Derelict telling the boys all about the movie  they haven't seen (yet).  Same goes for Silver Dollar City. 

• Love 16
16 hours ago, JoanArc said:

Argh...my eyes. WE GET IT JILL. Please stop.

She's doing the Fundie girl version of this...

MetallicIckyEidolonhelvum-max-1mb.gif

She needs a way to tell the world her husband's needs are being righteously fulfilled,  because so many other duggars are announcing pregnancies and they're not. (And I'm personally of the belief that there will not be any more baby announcements coming from them. )

• Love 23
12 hours ago, jcbrown said:

That is the worst picture yet. And those are not fries.

They look really greasy.  Like the Duggars need to add anymore grease to their diet (or hair/skin). 🙄

4 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Posted yesterday .....

Jill those aren't vibrators

• LOL 14
16 minutes ago, Picture It. Sicily said:

She needs a way to tell the world her husband's needs are being righteously fulfilled,  because so many other duggars are announcing pregnancies and they're not. (And I'm personally of the belief that there will not be any more baby announcements coming from them. )

I think you've figured out the reason for this idiotic display of Jill's "hot" sex life.  Of course she has to over-compensate for the lack of another pregnancy.  I wouldn't be surprised that you are right about no more baby announcements.

• Love 17

I’m glad for Jill that at least she’s trying to step out of her comfort zone a bit. I’m fairly sure that she only knew about missionary when she got married, cause she’s raised by JB  and Michelle who teach sex using Legos.  So, I do respect that they are willing to try and “spice things up”.  If it means they have better sex that they both enjoy, then great. 

That being said, WE DON’T NEED TO KNOW, JILL!!  SOME THINGS SHOULD BE KEPT PRIVATE!

• Love 24
5 hours ago, ginger90 said:

5E0CF908-1091-4A6B-BE66-D49809DD349F.jpeg

Wow, maybe Jilly is smart. That picture with they sex game next to the Kama Sutra book got her tons of attention and now a partnership with the company she tagged.

• Useful 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6
7 minutes ago, galaxychaser said:

OMG what if she puts out a dvd demonstration on how to please your man Christian/Fundy style.

🤮🤮🤮

I will pass on a dvd.  If Jill decided to publish a book on this subject, I would buy it and read it for science.

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
47 minutes ago, Lunera said:

Wow, maybe Jilly is smart. That picture with they sex game next to the Kama Sutra book got her tons of attention and now a partnership with the company she tagged.

They may soon regret that. . I’m sure prior to this the only people visiting their site were like minded super conservative women. Now that Jill is connected to them, they have opened the mockery floodgates. Looks as if they let people comment on their “ideas”. I’m sure it won’t take long for those to be filled with less than flattering messages. 

• Love 4