Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
Chris Knight

Jill & Derick Dullard: Counting On (Donations)

23 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

Another reply regarding money and the Dillards. The tweet is intact. I did crop out the names the reply included.

C5CB7C66-FD5D-4D4D-B995-E393CF6DCCDD.jpeg

465BE6BF-3780-4C46-A386-875A81E65876.jpeg

I just wish he'd come clear about what "working" entails. Why would he be so evasive if he had an actual job with an actual salary? I'm sure it would bring him that much more respect (assuming he already has that from the leghumpers for whatever reason) if they knew he was balancing school with work, and it would likely take the heat off him to some extent if other people were aware that he did, in fact, have a legitimate job.  To say nothing of the fact that these same classmates have almost certainly not bought houses at the same time that they are trying to eke out enough to afford law school....So why does he turn himself inside out being noncommittal about the whole question? Unless, of course, all the money that the Lord has blessed them with comes from Jill's TLC back pay.

• Like 6

His precious ego would take a beating if it came out Jill is the money maker of his family. The men are suppose to make the money, the women are suppose to get pregnant and take care of the children and make their husbands look good.

5 hours ago, PradaKitty said:

What 20 something has brow furrows that deep?!

Mine aren't that deep, and I'm mid-60's.  Jill married poorly, and her face tells the sad story.

• Sad 1

23 minutes ago, xwordfanatik said:

Mine aren't that deep, and I'm mid-60's.  Jill married poorly, and her face tells the sad story.

Facial lines have a lot to do with genetics. Of all the things we can blame on Jim Bob and Mullet or Jill herself, this isn't one. 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Trillium said:

Well this isn’t much better. 

They need to trim around the fence. I’m guessing DDD does have some kind of summer internship. I don’t blame him for not saying where, people would be calling there a lot just to fuck with him. 

6A33A0DA-89DE-4237-BC63-053F3DB378B9.jpeg

Jesus, what an awful picture -- every single thing about it is just bad. Jill looks awful, her hair looks awful (why do we have to see SO MUCH of it?), she looks like she slept in her clothes, the background is awful. Amy is PAYING HER? Amy must be an even bigger moron than I thought . . .

• Like 6

"Short" Shorts

I mean, I don't consider these to be "short" shorts (I think they are just the shorts she was wearing in other pics that rode up. Nevertheless, the pic was apparently deleted.

Yeah, but those colleagues who have more kids and are making it work probably worked at an actual job for a decent amount of time and saved, and/or have partners who are working to make ends meet. 

I, too, wish he’d just SAY what he apparently worked at to save enough money for law school, a new house, and a family of four! 

• Like 5