Type keyword(s) to search

Jill, Derick & the Kids: Moving On!!

Message added by Scarlett45

The Politics Policy is still in effect- a participant's social media is not a method to circumvent the policy. Further postings of participant's social media discussing politics, political figures, political bodies etc will result in warnings. 

• Start Topic

41 minutes ago, Natalie68 said:

His haircut bugs me.  Spring for a $12 Supercuts haircut or something.  Hair resting on the tops of ears like that when the rest is super short bugs me as an ex hairdresser.  BEC I know.  

His haircut is very "Frankenstein's monster" to me.

• LOL 9
  • Love 6
2 hours ago, jcbrown said:

His haircut is very "Frankenstein's monster" to me.

Always has been Herman Munster to me!

and it wouldn’t be the Dullards if they didn’t include one pic squinting into the sun, right?

• LOL 4
  • Love 5
6 hours ago, ozziemom said:

The pet names by Dreck almost seem like sarcastic digs at Jill that he knows she and her “fans” will never understand. So he seems like the best hubby to her and all the leghumpers.

I think he's just trolling us.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 10
11 hours ago, Quilt Fairy said:

I think he's just trolling us.  

Yeah now that he is on summer break we will be getting lots of Derelict and his comments. His summer job is probably to remind us all how smart he is.

• LOL 12
  • Love 3
19 minutes ago, ozziemom said:

Yeah now that he is on summer break we will be getting lots of Derelict and his comments. His summer job is probably to remind us all how smart he is.

That should only take .00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001 seconds

(edited)
1 hour ago, Lunera said:

Anna's birthday message for Jill. She is so delusional. 

Screenshot_20190519-110138_Instagram.thumb.jpg.08bf293f5f4f83bed4fc7429fcbed649.jpg

How kind of her to say this drivel especially after her husband molested Jill more than once and got away with it. Maybe you should ask God to send a message to Smugs and tell him to "really apologized" for what he did to her.

I just can't with these people. They get more naïve, stupid and ignorant with each passing moment.

Edited by bigskygirl
7 minutes ago, farmgal4 said:

Forget the hair.  His FACE looks like Frankenstein’s monster.  

It's FrankenSteene thank you very much.  And, according to Mel Brooks the creature is a better dancer and lover than Derrick.

• LOL 16
  • Love 4
On 5/18/2019 at 4:43 AM, floridamom said:

They really need to purchase a nice set of unbreakable Correlle. I have a set and it's great for every day.

Or Melamine dishes. That's what I used when my kids were still in the breakable stage, but out of the high chair and washing their own dishes in the sink. All 5 of them had a plate, bowl, and mug in their own color. From about 3 years old, after meals, they would either wash their dishes or rinse them and put them in the dishwasher. 

• Love 15
8 hours ago, bigskygirl said:

That should only take .00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001 seconds

For us to understand, maybe. But it might take him a mite longer to actually type out his reasoning.

• Love 1

Where has Anna been? Her post saying that Jill is willing to serve Jesus 'anywhere and under any circumstances' is ridiculous. Jill's behavior in danger America was revealing. She couldn't handle it and hated it there. Anna, think your posts through first before you 'lay out the bull'.

• Love 22
(edited)

Ugh, why does she think that food smeared children are something to be posted? Yuk.

Anna can't be THAT thick ,can she? Well alright, she can.......Jill a good cook? In what universe exactly? And Dreck, stop lying, she has never been a Midwife.

Jill leads such a sad life. She doesn't have any identity at all.

Edited to add, just because I'm feeling grumpy today and because I can........I've noticed that Duggars seem to age really fast once they get married or hit 20. Terrible genes, or lack of proper nutrtion and skincare? JD looks 10 years older, even the younger ones have lines and wrinkles. I'm much older than any of them and I don't look like that.

Edited by MunichNark
  • Love 24

It's not something I particularly would do, but smeared face pictures of little kids are considered cute by many people (at least in America). I know plenty of people some fundie, some not who would post a picture like that. 

• Love 6

Time to paint those posts holding up the back awning, and the fence, too. It’ll last longer if it’s protected against the elements.  They may want to invest in a lawnmower and plant some flowers or something with color. At this point, it’s not a very inviting back yard. 

• Love 13
11 minutes ago, PradaKitty said:

Time to paint those posts holding up the back awning, and the fence, too. It’ll last longer if it’s protected against the elements.  They may want to invest in a lawnmower and plant some flowers or something with color. At this point, it’s not a very inviting back yard. 

To me, it looks like Jill and Derick opted to save money on the landscaping and fencing.  They are probably thinking that they don't need to pay for the fence to get treated or for someone else to plant shrubs or flowers because they can do it themselves.  Fast forward a few years, and that wood will be warped and there yard will be just as barren as it was on the day they moved in.  

• Love 12
15 minutes ago, Ohiopirate02 said:

To me, it looks like Jill and Derick opted to save money on the landscaping and fencing.  They are probably thinking that they don't need to pay for the fence to get treated or for someone else to plant shrubs or flowers because they can do it themselves.  Fast forward a few years, and that wood will be warped and there yard will be just as barren as it was on the day they moved in.  

Landscape architect wasn’t listed as one of Jilly’s many skills. But don’t worry, I’m sure she’ll be consulting with people at Augusta before next years Masters. 

• LOL 13
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Trillium said:

Landscape architect wasn’t listed as one of Jilly’s many skills. But don’t worry, I’m sure she’ll be consulting with people at Augusta before next years Masters. 

All she has to do is ask Jana over.  Jana will make a stop at Home Depot and come over with enough lumber, soil and plants to create a paradise, and proceed to do so. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 7
9 hours ago, MunichNark said:

Edited to add, just because I'm feeling grumpy today and because I can........I've noticed that Duggars seem to age really fast once they get married or hit 20. Terrible genes, or lack of proper nutrtion and skincare? JD looks 10 years older, even the younger ones have lines and wrinkles. I'm much older than any of them and I don't look like that.

I think the exception to this is Jana and possibly Jinger. But the guys, absolutely! And Joy had wrinkles around her eyes in her teens.

• Love 2
(edited)
On 5/19/2019 at 9:53 PM, madpsych78 said:

But we haven't gotten any blog posts about car repair. 🤔

Her professional mechanic brother will probably do a guest blog post!  

Edited by awaken
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
14 hours ago, Trillium said:

She took a class !

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
(edited)
1 hour ago, dariafan said:

Can you imagine the photos we would be graced with if that happened ?  #TimeWithoutBestHusbandEver 

Followed by:

#Missedhimsomuch #couldntconcentrate #textingallduringclass #ohyeahIhavekids #missedthemtooiguess

Edited by EVS
I don’t really understand hashtags. I’m not sure Jill does either.
  • LOL 17
  • Love 2
On 5/19/2019 at 7:04 PM, Lunera said:

Anna's birthday message for Jill. She is so delusional. 

Screenshot_20190519-110138_Instagram.thumb.jpg.08bf293f5f4f83bed4fc7429fcbed649.jpg

God forbid they call a woman Jack of all trades, the devil might appear right in front of them and smite them. Idiots. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 2
10 hours ago, MsJamieDornan said:

She took a class !

She watched a video of Chip & Joanna landscaping one of their Fixer Uppers and now she's an expert!

• LOL 13
  • Love 2

Maybe I should hook up with Jana because I became a home repair expert by watching the guys who did the weatherization work on my house for six days. Anyone need some insulation work done please let me know.

1 minute ago, bigskygirl said:

Maybe I should hook up with Jana because I became a home repair expert by watching the guys who did the weatherization work on my house for six days. Anyone need some insulation work done please let me know.

Raising my hand lol

• LOL 7
  • Love 2
On 5/20/2019 at 12:47 PM, Ohiopirate02 said:

If there’s any landscaping done, it’ll be because Jana did it.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
4 hours ago, bigskygirl said:

Jana's gonna lose business if everyone watches her work, since they'll instantly become experts too and then not need her.

• LOL 8
  • Love 6
17 minutes ago, JoanArc said:

Jana's gonna lose business if everyone watches her work, since they'll instantly become experts too and then not need her.

Meh...they are still lazy enough that merely keeping it in the family will suffice.

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

If I’m going to give them a break on anything, it’s going to be not instantly putting up a fence and doing landscaping right after moving into a new house with a useless husband and two little kids. That stuff takes time. Most people settle in first.

• Love 14
11 hours ago, Natalie68 said:

You know, there seriously needs to be a Mad Libs Duggar version.  That is how all their bday/whathaveyou wishes sound like to me.

This needs to happen!!  Imagine the hilarity!  You can copyright it and make millions!  

• LOL 1
  • Love 2