Type keyword(s) to search

Jill, Derick & the Kids: Moving On!!

Message added by Scarlett45

The Politics Policy is still in effect- a participant's social media is not a method to circumvent the policy. Further postings of participant's social media discussing politics, political figures, political bodies etc will result in warnings. 

• Start Topic

11 hours ago, Temperance said:

They can't force someone to have hysterectomy. If they don't listen to medical advice, that would make the hysterectomy even less likely.

I think the OP was insinuating that Jill may have had to have an emergency hysterectomy BECAUSE she didn’t listen to medical advice (regarding either getting pregnant after Izzy or attempting a VBAC). 

Im not saying that’s what happened just the theory @Caracoa1 was getting at. 

9 hours ago, yogi2014L said:

I can see it taking a while if they aren't like 100% trying and low key hate each other and don't have sex all that often. Add in two small needy kids and you have a recipe for no sex. 

I think your theory is more likely. 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, ginger90 said:

Jill posted Josh and Anna’s announcement on her Instagram. It has almost 42,000 “likes”, and the majority of replies are negative.

Interesting. Over on the Duggars FB page, the leghumpers are overjoyed at the news; there are hundreds of replies talking about how wonderful it is that Anna got knocked up again. And now that there's another "blessing" on the way, they're more vocal than ever about wanting to see their beloved Josh back on TV again.

I check out their FB page occasionally because the leghumpers' comments are hilariously over-the-top. They lavish praise on every single thing the Duggars say or do and viciously attack anyone who dares to criticize them. Josh and Derrick are the leghumpers' favorites because they're such wonderful examples of Godly husbands and fathers. They see both Josh and Derrick as brave Christians who are being unfairly targeted and persecuted by the liberal media (and by TLC in particular) for their faith.

The only member of the clan that the leghumpers don't seem to like is Jeremy. They think that he's too disrespectful of Jim Bob and Michelle's authority and that he's leading Jinger astray by keeping her away from her family.

Edited by Albanyguy
  • Useful 3
  • LOL 18
45 minutes ago, Albanyguy said:

Interesting. Over on the Duggars FB page, the leghumpers are overjoyed at the news; there are hundreds of replies talking about how wonderful it is that Anna got knocked up again. And now that there's another "blessing" on the way, they're more vocal than ever about wanting to see their beloved Josh back on TV again.

I check out their FB page occasionally because the leghumpers' comments are hilariously over-the-top. They lavish praise on every single thing the Duggars say or do and viciously attack anyone who dares to criticize them. Josh and Derrick are the leghumpers' favorites because they're such wonderful examples of Godly husbands and fathers. They see both Josh and Derrick as brave Christians who are being unfairly targeted and persecuted by the liberal media (and by TLC in particular) for their faith.

The only member of the clan that the leghumpers don't seem to like is Jeremy. They think that he's too disrespectful of Jim Bob and Michelle's authority and that he's leading Jinger astray by keeping her away from her family.

Rolling my eyes until they almost pop out of my eye sockets.

My mom had a hysterectomy because the doctors told her getting pregnant again probably would put her and the baby in extreme danger since she almost died in her last pregnancy and my little brother was stillborn. At least my parents had the common sense to listen to the doctors. Jill does not have the common sense God gave a house plant. No offense to all the house plants out there.

I was looking at their house building pictures again. There's one with Jill & Derelict's shoes as well as a handprint from each of them with their names underneath. It's drawn on the concrete floor. It says "The Dillards " with their established/wedding date. There's a heart that says forever & date it was drawn. No where is there any mention of Izzy & Sam. I would think there would be since it says The Dillards. I thought the handprints were of the boys at first but I was wrong since J & D's names were under them.  I guess Jill wanted no confusion.   She is still living like a teenager, like how she acted when her & Derelict were courting & engaged. I realize it is stunted growth but it's sad she didn't include the boys. I'm glad flooring is going on top of her drawings. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
3 minutes ago, Barb23 said:

I was looking at their house building pictures again. There's one with Jill & Derelict's shoes as well as a handprint from each of them with their names underneath. It's drawn on the concrete floor. It says "The Dillards " with their established/wedding date. There's a heart that says forever & date it was drawn. No where is there any mention of Izzy & Sam. I would think there would be since it says The Dillards. I thought the handprints were of the boys at first but I was wrong since J & D's names were under them.  I guess Jill wanted no confusion.   She is still living like a teenager, like how she acted when her & Derelict were courting & engaged. I realize it is stunted growth but it's sad she didn't include the boys. I'm glad flooring is going on top of her drawings. 

DC882357-E309-4650-B7B2-F3030A54CC27.jpeg

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4

I honestly think the only time they've had sex was to make those 2 kids. There was definitely no hokey pokey going on in DA because they slept in different beds and Jill got immediately pregnant when they returned to Arkansas. He's been very busy with "work" and school since they got back 2 years ago I doubt Derick has initiated sex and Jilly definitely won't. 

• Love 8
1 minute ago, lookeyloo said:

Do they plan on staying in this house forevermore?  

It won’t last that long. I give the HVAC system five years tops and expect plumbing issues in oh, about a month if not before. Then there’s the inevitable mold problem.

If in fact Derrick is smart enough to recognize that endless blessings are a good way to end up destitute and is preventing it, good for him. And there’s something I never thought I’d say.

• Love 6

How many c sections can women have? How many did Jill have? Maybe she can have 1-2 more. Honestly neither seem that interested in the kids. I wish headship Derek let the kids go to public school. Jill then can relax at home and concentrate on cooking her salty slop.

• Love 3

God, those shoes! Derrick's look like either he walked through something gross and couldn't be bothered to clean them, or else it's fake leather peeling, but Jill's are just... so oddly misshapen. There's weird bulges in the sides that look like they could be caused by her toes, but then there's several more inches of shoe after that. Like all her other pictures, it's just so WTF.

As for drawing on the concrete (rather than writing in it while its wet or getting a plaque or something to hang), it just looks really juvenile. They should have let the boys add theirs; that would be cuter/ more understandable. But no...

• Love 16
1 hour ago, galaxychaser said:

How many c sections can women have? How many did Jill have? Maybe she can have 1-2 more. Honestly neither seem that interested in the kids. I wish headship Derek let the kids go to public school. Jill then can relax at home and concentrate on cooking her salty slop.

Unless cooking and eating her salty slop kills her because it is not too healthy to eat it a lot.

5 hours ago, bigskygirl said:

Rolling my eyes until they almost pop out of my eye sockets.

My mom had a hysterectomy because the doctors told her getting pregnant again probably would put her and the baby in extreme danger since she almost died in her last pregnancy and my little brother was stillborn. At least my parents had the common sense to listen to the doctors. Jill does not have the common sense God gave a house plant. No offense to all the house plants out there.

I wonder why a hysterectomy and not just tying her tubes though?

5 minutes ago, Cinnabon said:

I wonder why a hysterectomy and not just tying her tubes though?

Oops...I made a mistake. My mom had her tubes tied. Sorry everyone. It has been a long week and my thyroid levels are probably more wacky because of all the fun of the work being done on the house.

2 hours ago, Lunera said:

I honestly think the only time they've had sex was to make those 2 kids. There was definitely no hokey pokey going on in DA because they slept in different beds and Jill got immediately pregnant when they returned to Arkansas. He's been very busy with "work" and school since they got back 2 years ago I doubt Derick has initiated sex and Jilly definitely won't. 

She was pregnant when they came back to Arkansas. 

3 hours ago, dargosmydaddy said:

As for drawing on the concrete (rather than writing in it while its wet or getting a plaque or something to hang), it just looks really juvenile. They should have let the boys add theirs; that would be cuter/ more understandable. But no...

I remember when I was around 3 or 4 my parents had concrete(or cement) poured on our patio.  They allowed my older brother and I to write out names as it was drying.   That's what you do with kids.  They are denying Izzy and Sam of fun for no apparent reason.

• Love 2
14 minutes ago, Ohiopirate02 said:

I remember when I was around 3 or 4 my parents had concrete(or cement) poured on our patio.  They allowed my older brother and I to write out names as it was drying.   That's what you do with kids.  They are denying Izzy and Sam of fun for no apparent reason.

Jill learned from her parents that the denying children simple pleasures is the greatest form of pleasure a parent can have. It’s so much power! I dare you to name one child centered thing this clan has ever done. 

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, JoanArc said:

Jill learned from her parents that the denying children simple pleasures is the greatest form of pleasure a parent can have. It’s so much power! I dare you to name one child centered thing this clan has ever done. 

You mean the entire family or just the Dullards? Let me think...

How about being paraded around by your parents as part of some freak show. Acting like your parents are the best thing ever. Okay, I cannot think of one happy child moment. Darn it!

22 hours ago, Caracoa1 said:

I suspect Jill had a hysterectomy with Sammy's birth... The Duggars do not listen to medical advice... If she was capable of getting pregnant she would be by now...Sammy will be 2 in July.

I’ve always suspected the same.  

• Love 2
On 4/20/2019 at 9:19 AM, Oldernowiser said:

Well, at least it fits a little better.

It also makes her look like she’s 45 and running a crystals and shakra healing booth* at the Farmers Market, but maybe she was going for that.

I was thinking if that were tunic length and came with a pair of leggings that had the sleeve pattern, I'd buy it in a heartbeat. But, I'm 55. I'm allowed to wear clothes that make me look my age.

10 hours ago, Scarlett45 said:

I think the OP was insinuating that Jill may have had to have an emergency hysterectomy BECAUSE she didn’t listen to medical advice (regarding either getting pregnant after Izzy or attempting a VBAC). 

Im not saying that’s what happened just the theory @Caracoa1 was getting at. 

I think your theory is more likely. 

I don’t think Jill had a hysterectomy either I reckon after Sams birth, they were told Jills body needed at least a year to recover from the C Section, (I’m sure Jill would have loved to get pregnant again but Derick being the headship probably told Jill to listen to the Dr and so she agreed) they decided to be celibate and probably still are. 

• Love 2

We’ve moved!

Apr 27, 2019 | Family Blog, Photos | 3 

We’ve been slowly transitioning to our new home in an effort to not add too much stress to the already long days with Derick heading into finals as he wraps up his 1L year at the University of Arkansas Law School. Thanks to our friend Gunner (& Brandon) helping us move the rest of our stuff, we finally have everything out of the old place and into the new! If you need help moving and you live in NW Arkansas, we highly recommend NWA Move Crew (look them up on FB)! We haven’t organized and unpacked everything yet, but look forward to making some headway in the weeks ahead! Here are some pics from our move and a few after settling in a bit. 

C5AB5CE5-302C-4435-9613-5629DE26D4E4.jpeg

174E46A0-1A95-4445-BB40-CD03F2B9E89C.jpeg

F6071D85-B3F4-40ED-BE33-ABDE5F3BD167.jpeg

18DF9D43-3115-4730-BD9E-F5D84523513F.jpeg

• Love 1

Yeesh. Maybe lose the chair in the boys' room and move Izzy into a big boy bed?! Why does it look like the size of a walk in closet?

Why not put Sammy's chair at the table and lose the stool too?!

Edited by GeeGolly
  • Love 15

I apologize for not posting pictures of our house being worked on the last five days. We are heading into day six on Monday morning. I want to thank the great crew we have trying to improve our house to make us more comfortable in the summer and winter. They are going beyond the call of duty! My husband only took two days off from work and was able to sleep through all the noise for three mornings in a roll. We are still working on getting back to normal since we need to move and put things back to where they were before the work started.

Sorry I could not resist. Take that Jill!

So they are moving from one cramped space into another cramped space? Hopefully the boys' room is just temporary and there are other bedrooms in the house that are just not finished yet, because that looks more like storage space than a bedroom for two growing boys.

And I thought the reason they put their dining room table in such an odd position in their old place was that they didn't have the space but I guess they like it that way?

• Love 9

God forbid each boy get his own room! 

And again with the table pushed up against the wall. Jill there is no good effing reason to have the table pressed against the wall, you have a brand new house, why don’t you treat the house the way it deserves to be treated?  You moved on up, so act it!  The light fixture indicates the center of the dining room, place the table under that you simpleton. 

Edited by JoanArc
  • Love 24

They should have tossed that ugly dark furniture and got everything new. That table is too huge for that kitchen. They could easily find a smaller set at the thrift store, so they can all sit around the table not Jilly and Derk on one side and the kids on the other.

• Love 5
7 hours ago, galaxychaser said:

I know women who have had 5 and 6 csections. Jill could still have a vbac for future pregnancies, too. ACOG says 2 csections does not contraindicate TOLAC. I think it would be hilarious to see Jill end up going to someone like Ina May at The Farm to vbac if she ever had another baby. Women's rights in childbirth is an interesting place where far left and far right types intersect. 

• Love 1
3 hours ago, JoanArc said:

They could've put the boys' names and dates of birth down too. I don't get these people. Having children is the goal,  but the couples like to be in their own bubbles. 

Edited by babyhouseman
  • Love 14

Oh my god the dining room table nightmare lives in a new house. It’s only a matter of time before pictures are tacked up on the wall above it. 

Even Jessa’s minimalist hell house is way nicer than this mess. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 9
13 minutes ago, babyhouseman said:

They could've put the boys' names and dates of birth down too. I don't get these people. Having children is the goal,  but the couples like to be in their own bubbles. 

I still can't get over Jill and Derick's doodling on the cement floor.  And all over the walls. It's the same as when two teenaged lovers carve their initials and hearts in a tree!

• Love 12
10 minutes ago, PradaKitty said:

Maybe they only have three (ugly) chairs for their (ugly) dining table. 

I predict that, when Sam gets a little older, he will be given Izzie’s chair and Izzie will be moved to the piano stool, or whatever that is. I predict that they will never get him a proper chair, even a mismatched one. If they have any more kids, those kids will eventually get a chair but, like Brick and his lawn chair on The Middle, Izzie will be stuck using that stool until he eventually leaves home.

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
On 4/26/2019 at 7:49 PM, Zella said:

As I've mentioned on here before, I think Jill and Derick have personalities that clash badly, and I firmly believe they are trapped in a vicious cycle where he is a pain in the ass, but she annoys him, which makes him even worse, which makes her even worse. Repeat ad nauseam. 

Kinda like matter and anti-matter

• Love 3
2 hours ago, JoanArc said:

God forbid each boy get his own room! 

And again with the table pushed up against the wall. Jill there is no good effing reason to have the table pressed against the wall, you have a brand new house, why don’t you treat the house the way it deserves to be treated?  You moved on up, so act it!  The light fixture indicates the center of the dining room, place the table under that you simpleton. 

I guess it's because they always have to sit side by side.  They are so annoying. 

• Love 10

Jill and Derick have gotten more annoying as they have gotten older, having children etc.  Jill is my least favorite Duggar girl.  

I also think that Jill initiated that childish hand tracing thing.  She is emotionally stunted as a  teen and that is a very teen girl thing to do. She probably still doodles Jill+ Derick on all her Bible books. 🙄 

• LOL 3
  • Love 20

It looks like the dining room table has a leaf or two that could be removed if the table is in fact too big for the size of the room. They could take those out and move the table under the light fixture and you know, actually eat around the table. Who am I kidding? That is way too logical for Jill and Derick. Also, why is Jill eating on the bench and not in the extra chair? She does know she can move the chair if she absolutely has to sit next to Derick, right? 

Is their new house a two bedroom home, because Iz and Sam's bedroom seems very small. If there is extra room and Derick just had to have it for his office or some other BS I will punch him in the face. Not really, but I will think about it. 

I really hope Sam is plotting his escape while he is in that crib. That chair is pretty close Sam, just climb on it and be free! 

• Love 11
5 hours ago, Lunera said:

They should have tossed that ugly dark furniture and got everything new. That table is too huge for that kitchen. They could easily find a smaller set at the thrift store, so they can all sit around the table not Jilly and Derk on one side and the kids on the other.

If they got different furniture, people would just gripe about where they got the money for it! Honestly, I heartily dislike the Duggars in general and the Dullards in particular, but they just can't win. 

• Love 22
2 hours ago, CalicoKitty said:

Is it common for a "professional" moving company to toss everything in the truck?  I would expect a little bit more organization.  I wouldn't want my things just thrown in like that.

I was thinking the same thing. I can't pack to save my life and normally don't judge anyone else's packing, but that seriously looked shitty. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 10
4 hours ago, CalicoKitty said:

Is it common for a "professional" moving company to toss everything in the truck?  I would expect a little bit more organization.  I wouldn't want my things just thrown in like that.

The back of the truck makes it look like they should take it all to the dump.

• LOL 7
  • Love 4

I included the picture of the moving truck because of the way it was packed. Once again, Jill plugs a company with an awful picture.

As far as it being a 4 bedroom, I could be wrong, but from what she posted, and the company’s site, that’s what it seems to be. I didn’t see any 2 bedroom homes on there. It could be a 3 bedroom.

Jill putting one of the men’s names  in parentheses got me. What is that supposed to signify? Not as helpful? 

The way they sit at the table is just weird. Sam isn’t even AT the table. The bib next to Derick made me laugh, though.

If it’s the 3 bedroom, this is the floor plan:

4698A06E-C858-49A7-8108-0D5FCDB2367B.jpeg

Edited by ginger90
  • Love 5