Type keyword(s) to search

Jill, Derick & the Kids: Moving On!!

Message added by CM-CrispMtAir,

Shout out to everyone participating in the conversation about Jill’s miscarriage/stillbirth. You’re navigating a difficult topic with respect and thoughtfulness and your contributions are kind, considerate, constructive and informative. 

Thank you. 💚💚

• Start Topic

Jill has been 'modeling' a new Citrus & Lemon monstrosity all most every day now.

If she purchased all these clothes herself she certainly wasted a lot of money on cheap poorly fitting crap.  OTOH, if C&L just keep giving Jill their free clothes to model, well then bad on them. Jill is like the fundy version of a hot mess.

• Love 12
14 hours ago, galaxychaser said:

I would wear that in my place and to bed. Outside no.

Even the model's dress is wrinkled. These clothes aren't just cheap; they're high maintenance. Wonder what they look like after a trip through a washing machine. 

Jill looks better in the blue dress. I doubt she spent money on a decent bra, but she might have dug through the TT house communal bra bin and found one better than the one she was using. 

• Love 4
56 minutes ago, BradandJanet said:

Even the model's dress is wrinkled. These clothes aren't just cheap; they're high maintenance. Wonder what they look like after a trip through a washing machine. 

Jill looks better in the blue dress.

Yep. Except for the squinting-at-the-sun thing, which I'm learning to just ignore when it comes to Jilly Muffin, that blue dress photo is not a bad look for her. However, the cheap crappy fabric of the dress is obvious even in that casual snapshot, and detracts from the look. When Citrus and Gatorade can't even make the clothes look good in their catalogue photos, and the obvious crappy quality of the garment is actually a drag on a Jill Duggar Dillard photo? You *know* that stuff is sh*t. 🤨

• LOL 5
  • Love 8
18 hours ago, crazycatlady58 said:

I am odd but I like it. However I would wear it as a house dress,wear just in the house after I get off work before I go to bed. I have a few of them that way I can be comfortable and have my windows open without feeling odd about being in my p.j.s for the world to see.

Yes, it would work as a house dress without being pjs. 

• Love 4

Oh, Citrus and Lemon.  Even at those relatively low prices the markup must be substantial, because it's really crappy clothing coming from a third world sweatshop.  I can get better quality stuff at a lower price from Kohl's when they have a sale and a 30% off coupon.  And if I want to return something I don't have to rush to get it back before the 15 day window expires. 

• Love 15
20 hours ago, DangerousMinds said:

Not too bad. She must have gotten a new bra!

F5EA4EB2-FB40-4152-9D0E-1FCFFAEF3C6A.jpeg

It’s not bad- again the top is too big, OR she should pull the waist up a bit. This would look nice with sporty shoes for taking the kids to the park or errands. 

• Love 2
20 hours ago, DangerousMinds said:

Gosh her hair is all he way down to her ass now! I wonder when she’ll cut it? When it reaches the floor?. Her dress doesn’t look too bad by the way, definitely more nicer than some other clothes she’s been wearing. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 5

Dear Jill: Please stop sending the mean, scary wasps to my house. Enough is enough! The guy who is doing the insulation work killed four earlier today, and my husband killed one. Yes I am a terrible heathen, but still... I do not want the wasps in my house.

5 hours ago, Puffin said:

Gosh her hair is all he way down to her ass now! I wonder when she’ll cut it? When it reaches the floor?. Her dress doesn’t look too bad by the way, definitely more nicer than some other clothes she’s been wearing. 

She could become the next Crystal Gayle. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
11 hours ago, 3 is enough said:

Oh, Citrus and Lemon.  Even at those relatively low prices the markup must be substantial, because it's really crappy clothing coming from a third world sweatshop.  I can get better quality stuff at a lower price from Kohl's when they have a sale and a 30% off coupon.  And if I want to return something I don't have to rush to get it back before the 15 day window expires. 

Or pay the return shipping charges.

• Love 1

Unpopular opinion here, but I actually think Jill would end up looking worse with a shorter haircut.  Let's face it, she can barely seem to be able to get a brush through it as it is.  Anything shorter than "long" hair would require her to put some effort in to style her hair.  Think about it.  Sure we can imagine her in a variety of shorter hairstyles, but without some effort it will still look bad.  I'm sure there are many styles that are "wash & go" as well,  but who really knows how often she's even washing her hair at this point?

Jessa on the other hand would probably do well with a shorter cut.

• Love 4
On 4/24/2019 at 5:33 PM, DangerousMinds said:

Ugh. Jill has a nice shape and the dress is fine but she doesn't know how to wear clothes. The clothes wear her,  awkwardly.  These photos are so uncomfortable even when the outfit is not, in and of itself, a disaster (that jumpsuit thing was the worst imo). 

• Useful 1
  • Love 10
1 hour ago, BigBingerBro said:

Unpopular opinion here, but I actually think Jill would end up looking worse with a shorter haircut.  Let's face it, she can barely seem to be able to get a brush through it as it is.  Anything shorter than "long" hair would require her to put some effort in to style her hair.  Think about it.  Sure we can imagine her in a variety of shorter hairstyles, but without some effort it will still look bad.  I'm sure there are many styles that are "wash & go" as well,  but who really knows how often she's even washing her hair at this point?

Jill could chop a foot off and still wear her hair in the same way she does now. She could go shorter without it being short enough to need a style. However it's her hair, so she should be able to wear it how she wants. 

• Love 19

Jessa obviously reads every response to her posts and has become hyper-aware. Do y'all think Jill has any awareness at all? Between the glop recipes and wrinkled bland clothing it seems she is beyond clueless.

Like shouldn't her posts improve over time? 

• Useful 1
  • Love 7

People, I had a sick thought ... they must not be having relations.   Cause she isn’t preggers and you know they are against birth control. And twatwaffle probably has not been sniped ....

8 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

Jessa obviously reads every response to her posts and has become hyper-aware. Do y'all think Jill has any awareness at all? Between the glop recipes and wrinkled bland clothing it seems she is beyond clueless.

Like shouldn't her posts improve over time? 

I doubt she reads any comments that are glowing towards her 

Deredick: Not tonight Jill I have a headache. Get it Jill, I got one of those headaches.

Jill: *sigh* Do you want to pray for your headache to go away.

Deredick: Which part of I got one of those headaches do you not understand.

Jill: I do not understand. I will pray for you.

Deredick: Fine! Just leave me alone and go pray for my headache. Good night!

Edited by bigskygirl
11 hours ago, BigBingerBro said:

I could even see her with a pixie cut. 

• Love 1
45 minutes ago, dariafan said:

People, I had a sick thought ... they must not be having relations.   Cause she isn’t preggers and you know they are against birth control. And twatwaffle probably has not been sniped ....

Others have commented that they get a “cold fish” vibe from Derrick- first poster that comments to my mind is @Christina87. I’m horrible at “sensing” thing like that in others but I agree with her. For the record there’s nothing wrong with a man having a naturally lower sex drive, it doesn’t mean he’s confused about his sexual orientation or not attracted to his partner. Humans tend to a bell curve and some men are just going to have a lower drive. But social conventions being what they are a man is less likely to talk about these things and if he has a female partner she is likely to think it’s something to do with her unless they have a very emotionally healthy relationship. 

This is Derrick we are talking about, compared to say a Joe, Ben or even a Jeremy type, who I believe would not want their wives to feel unattractive, and if they weren’t into it would assure her that it wasn’t HER and not slut shame her for having a sex drive; Derrick would meanly tell her that he’s not in the mood, to leave him alone, and ask what’s wrong with HER for being sex obsessed. Something tells me Derrick is mean to Jill and the more she tries to please him the more it pisses him off. 

I think Jill isn’t pregnant yet for a variety of reasons, one of whom is likely they just aren’t having that much sex. 

• Love 6

Deredick may be mean to Jill at times, but I bet she is not fun to live with either. He is probably happy with the two kids he has and does not want anymore. He may have taken a look at Smugs and does not want to end up like him-five kids, a baby crazed wife and no real way to support them.

2 minutes ago, bigskygirl said:

Deredick may be mean to Jill at times, but I bet she is not fun to live with either. He is probably happy with the two kids he has and does not want anymore. He may have taken a look at Smugs and does not want to end up like him-five kids, a baby crazed wife and no real way to support them.

No one with two brain cells would want to end up like Smuggar. There’s nothing wrong with only wanting two children (even after agreeing to marry into this Quiverfull circus) but if Derrick really was a man who cared about the physical, emotional and financial well being of his family he would explain his change of heart to his wife and talk to her like a human being. Oh and actually work to support his family he claims to care about (nothing wrong with Jill working too!)- he’s more than capable of earning an income to support them in AR.

I’d bet my next starbucks run Derrick would never have the consideration or decency to do that, he’d just rather fume at JB, Jill & TLC for selling him a “poor bill of goods” in his life with Jill. Leaving Jill to wonder what she did to make him hate her. At least it seems that Jill is TRYING (however poorly) to bring an income and engage with her children. 

• Love 13

Deredick could have tried to talk to Jill about the size of their family, but she was born to believe she is suppose to have multiple children to build God's Army.

Like I said, I do not think Jill is the easiest person to live with either. She is too darn clingy for her own good. Throw in the wacky of the wackiest in-laws on the planet, and I would stay clear of marrying into the family. She was way to interested in being the first daughter to marry and wanted to play house instead of realizing being married and having children takes maturity and commitment. Two things she is non capable of having.

In the category of idle speculation, looking at their stupid kissing pics, these are people who have no heat for each other.  For all the #besthubby posts and physically clingy posts, I've never seen anything that indicates the slightest physical passion between them.  Not that any couple needs to or should demonstrate that, but they are so hellbent on displaying the perfect marriage.  They can't show something that doesn't exist. They are too "innocent" to even grasp this.  Contrast the way Jinger looks at Jeremy... 

• Love 13
6 minutes ago, Suzn said:

In the category of idle speculation, looking at their stupid kissing pics, these are people who have no heat for each other.  For all the #besthubby posts and physically clingy posts, I've never seen anything that indicates the slightest physical passion between them.  Not that any couple needs to or should demonstrate that, but they are so hellbent on displaying the perfect marriage.  They can't show something that doesn't exist. They are too "innocent" to even grasp this.  Contrast the way Jinger looks at Jeremy... 

Or Kendra and Joe, or even JD and Abbie. 

12 minutes ago, bigskygirl said:

Deredick could have tried to talk to Jill about the size of their family, but she was born to believe she is suppose to have multiple children to build God's Army.

Like I said, I do not think Jill is the easiest person to live with either. She is too darn clingy for her own good. Throw in the wacky of the wackiest in-laws on the planet, and I would stay clear of marrying into the family. She was way to interested in being the first daughter to marry and wanted to play house instead of realizing being married and having children takes maturity and commitment. Two things she is non capable of having.

You have never lied. Damn sad. 

I like that blue dress thing, but it looks like the material is very unforgiving. Every ripple must show. But I’d pair it with cute tennis shoes and go sit across the table from my husband somewhere. 

Jinger made baked chicken and sweet potato fries. That gal has no intention of sticking to the cream of crap they ate at home. 

• Love 5
4 hours ago, bigskygirl said:

He is probably happy with the two kids he has and does not want anymore. He may have taken a look at Smugs and does not want to end up like him-five kids, a baby crazed wife and no real way to support them.

Smugs and Mrs. Smugs are expecting their sixth. 

I suspect Jill had a hysterectomy with Sammy's birth... The Duggars do not listen to medical advice... If she was capable of getting pregnant she would be by now...Sammy will be 2 in July.

• Love 7
4 minutes ago, Caracoa1 said:

I suspect Jill had a hysterectomy with Sammy's birth... The Duggars do not listen to medical advice... If she was capable of getting pregnant she would be by now...Sammy will be 2 in July.

If this is true, then Jill may actually end up having a decent life - 2 kids and if Dreck ends up making a good living as a lawyer. She may be pretty comfortable financially and have some time and money to “find herself “

• Love 3

All we know for sure is that Missionary Accountant Missionary Pastor-Intern Law Student Derick and Midwife Jill are lagging behind in the Breeding for Jesus Jim Bob program.

But they have company in their peer group: Jinger and Jeremy. God has seen fit to bless the Vuolos with only one child after a few years of marriage, vs. hanging around the bedroom on the wedding night to get the family started the way He apparently has done with all the other Duggarlings. 

Edited by Jeeves
forgot some formatting
  • LOL 13
  • Love 1
27 minutes ago, Caracoa1 said:

They can't force someone to have hysterectomy. If they don't listen to medical advice, that would make the hysterectomy even less likely.

Jill recently put Psalm 127 on the posts in her house. That's the Quiverfull psalm. I doubt she would have done that if she knew absolutely she couldn't have more kids.  She also would have been really depressed if she lost her ability to have kids and she's seemed happier this year than ever. 

• Love 4
50 minutes ago, Temperance said:

They can't force someone to have hysterectomy. If they don't listen to medical advice, that would make the hysterectomy even less likely.

Michelle mentioned being offered one a few times, and the Declining every time. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

As I've mentioned on here before, I think Jill and Derick have personalities that clash badly, and I firmly believe they are trapped in a vicious cycle where he is a pain in the ass, but she annoys him, which makes him even worse, which makes her even worse. Repeat ad nauseam. 

Edited by Zella
  • Love 15
2 hours ago, Caracoa1 said:

But isn't there a 2 plus years gap between Izzy and Sam?  I  know they showed Jill still nursing Izzy way past one and she had a good-sized gap between them.  She didn't purposefully have sweet fellowship while ovalating like Michelle did.  I'm guessing Derick tries to slow down the baby making.  His own parents stopped at two.

• Love 2
16 hours ago, louannems said:

But isn't there a 2 plus years gap between Izzy and Sam?  I  know they showed Jill still nursing Izzy way past one and she had a good-sized gap between them.  She didn't purposefully have sweet fellowship while ovalating like Michelle did.  I'm guessing Derick tries to slow down the baby making.  His own parents stopped at two.

Nursing + a lot of women (even educated women) don't always understand that you need to have sex BEFORE ovulation, not after. The window is actually pretty small! So if you are the once a week or twice a month type, you will really need to be intentional about your timing. I can see it taking a while if they aren't like 100% trying and low key hate each other and don't have sex all that often. Add in two small needy kids and you have a recipe for no sex. 

Also, Jill had two traumatic births and c sections. Perhaps the condition of her uterus makes it harder to get pregnant after the trauma?  I doubt she had a hysterectomy unless they had to take it out to save her/Sam's life? Again I have no idea if that is even a plausible thing that could happen. 

Edited by yogi2014L
  • Love 6

I don’t think she had a hysterectomy because if she had, they’d be telling their tale of woe for sympathy donations to “adopt”.

Lack of sex or perhaps evil condoms are likely the reason. I don’t think DDD is in a rush to have more at the moment. 

• Love 3

Jill posted Josh and Anna’s announcement on her Instagram. It has almost 42,000 “likes”, and the majority of replies are negative. No “link in bio” , though. Anything for  clicks.