Jump to content
Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
Chris Knight

Jill & Derick Dullard: Counting On (Donations)

Recommended Posts

6 hours ago, BitterApple said:

So if I use code "JILL," I too can look a wrinkled mess and fifteen years older than my age? Sign me up!

Omg, you have to post that reply to her!  🤣

  • Like 2
  • Laugh 4

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Sew Sumi said:

Derelict's IG pic showed up in my feed this morning. He replied to someone asking about his braces, noting that it's been nearly four years and that the surgeon basically fucked up. He said that it's "hard" to bring everything back to where it should be. So yeah, he blames the surgeon.

I can’t believe they haven’t sued the surgeon, because it’s more than apparent that the oral surgeon royally f’ed up Dickhead’s mouth.

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, farmgal4 said:

I can’t believe they haven’t sued the surgeon, because it’s more than apparent that the oral surgeon royally f’ed up Dickhead’s mouth.

Seriously, this dude's had braces for a century and there's been not the slightest bit of improvement. His teeth are still jacked and shifted way off center. He might as well just give up and have them removed.

  • Like 8
  • Laugh 6

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, BitterApple said:

Seriously, this dude's had braces for a century and there's been not the slightest bit of improvement. His teeth are still jacked and shifted way off center. He might as well just give up and have them removed.

Derick claimed (in response to a question someone asked on his Instagram post) that the (palate expansion) surgery he had shifted his midline "accidentally" and that now there "wasn't an easy way to get it back." But if you look at old, presurgery pics of his smile, you can see that his midline was always a bit off-center (shifted to his right, or our left as we're looking at him). It just looks more pronounced now.

I think the purpose of the braces was, probably among other things, to help his incisors drop down once there was enough space in his mouth (via the widening surgery) to accommodate them. If that was the goal, I guess it's been accomplished. But overall, unless there was some medical need, he probably should have left well enough alone. His smile wasn't perfect before, and it's not perfect now, but I think he looked cuter then.

  • Like 13

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, graefin said:

I think the purpose of the braces was, probably among other things, to help his incisors drop down once there was enough space in his mouth (via the widening surgery) to accommodate them. If that was the goal, I guess it's been accomplished. But overall, unless there was some medical need, he probably should have left well enough alone. His smile wasn't perfect before, and it's not perfect now, but I think he looked cuter then.

Cute is probably not a word I would ever use to describe Derrick, but he did look nicer and more normal back then. And kinder. I'm not sure if it was the surgery or the way his life has turned out that changed him but he went from fairly sweet looking doofus in the Nepal episode to looking outright mean. There's something around his eyes now that wasn't there at the start but I dont know if it's due to the misalignment of his face from the surgery or something inside him showing on his face. It's quite incredible how a person's looks can change so much over just a few years though, whatever the reason.

  • Like 16
  • Laugh 1
  • Sad 3

Share this post


Link to post
19 hours ago, libgirl2 said:

Forget which Duggar girl is wearing pants, I want to see the first to cut all that hair off! 

I bet it will be Jinger, I cant see Jeremy liking hair all the way down to her ass look. 

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
16 hours ago, Vaysh said:

Cute is probably not a word I would ever use to describe Derrick, but he did look nicer and more normal back then. And kinder. I'm not sure if it was the surgery or the way his life has turned out that changed him but he went from fairly sweet looking doofus in the Nepal episode to looking outright mean. There's something around his eyes now that wasn't there at the start but I dont know if it's due to the misalignment of his face from the surgery or something inside him showing on his face. It's quite incredible how a person's looks can change so much over just a few years though, whatever the reason.

I’m betting that Derrick has endured some pretty awful pain related to the oral surgery fiasco.  I have firsthand knowledge that chronic pain negatively changes a person.  I’ve had chronic pain since 2003, and I’m no longer the super-sweet, laidback gal that I used to be.  In fact, on REALLY bad days, I’m not fit to be around living things, be it man or beast.  So maybe that’s part of what’s going on with Derrick or maybe he was just born an asshole.

  • Like 23
  • Sad 4

Share this post


Link to post
48 minutes ago, Puffin said:

I bet it will be Jinger, I cant see Jeremy liking hair all the way down to her ass look. 

It might be more fitting in her role as "pastor's wife" so he might encourage it. Especially as she gets older. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
8 minutes ago, farmgal4 said:

I’m betting that Derrick has endured some pretty awful pain related to the oral surgery fiasco.  I have firsthand knowledge that chronic pain negatively changes a person.  I’ve had chronic pain since 2003, and I’m no longer the super-sweet, laidback gal that I used to be.  In fact, on REALLY bad days, I’m not fit to be around living things, be it man or beast.  So maybe that’s part of what’s going on with Derrick or maybe he was just born an asshole.

I have been dealing with chronic pain due to a GI issue the last few months. I don't look happy. 

  • Like 8
  • Sad 6

Share this post


Link to post
10 hours ago, farmgal4 said:

I’m betting that Derrick has endured some pretty awful pain related to the oral surgery fiasco.  I have firsthand knowledge that chronic pain negatively changes a person.  I’ve had chronic pain since 2003, and I’m no longer the super-sweet, laidback gal that I used to be.  In fact, on REALLY bad days, I’m not fit to be around living things, be it man or beast.  So maybe that’s part of what’s going on with Derrick or maybe he was just born an asshole.

I can buy this. Derick did seem nicer and more tolerable pre-jaw surgery.

  • Like 11

Share this post


Link to post

Could he have developed an opiate addiction while having his mouth worked on?  Addiction can turn people into raging assholes. 

Just a thought. 

  • Like 2
  • Useful 1
  • Surprise 6

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, Talky Tina said:

Could he have developed an opiate addiction while having his mouth worked on?  Addiction can turn people into raging assholes. 

Just a thought. 

It's a tricky catch-22, isn't it? Chronic pain can cause major negative personality changes, but medication can have side effects that cause personality changes, too,  and so can abuse if those medicatiins. Not that we know any of these to be true of Derick. 

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Barb23 said:

Isn't it time for a recipe?

Shh.

  • Like 3
  • Laugh 13

Share this post


Link to post
On 2/25/2019 at 6:36 AM, allonsyalice said:

I own a jumpsuit, but it’s nothing like Jill’s. Navy blue, strapless, pedal pushers, its the perfect outfit for a night out. (The only bad thing is that I literally have to get naked to pee)

the thing about Jill’s is that it does nothing for her. It’s not a flattering cut or colour, but i guess if she likes it, then its none of my business 

The getting naked to pee is the reason I stopped wearing them in my younger, thinner days. I liked them because they were an easy choice of clothing on days I had to go somewhere and I couldn't figure out what to wear. For those old enough to remember Units, I loved mine as it was very comfortable and I had other pieces to change it up. Actually, Jill would do well if Units were still available. Long skirts, shapeless tops which you can add belts, sashes, jackets to switch around. All colors made to match and easy to care for with two kids. She probably could get by as maternity clothes with out the thin stretched out tops and skirts she wears.

Edited by Catlyn
  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post

Dereck looks angry because his blood pressure might be high and also with that diet maybe he can't go #2 regularly. Just a thought.

  • Like 7
  • Laugh 2
  • Surprise 1

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, Oldernowiser said:

Let me help her out...

3 cans of cream of anything

2 lb grated imitation processed cheese product 

Starch, lots (frozen potato product, tortillas, or any white flour product)

4 cans of granulated processed “protein” marketed as chicken. (For special occasions, upgrade to any canned pet food.)

Dump in bowl. Stir. Shovel into extra large baking pan. Cook too long or until the oil actually separates out from the cheese product and pools on the surface.

Serve with a fictional but large green salad.

Serves 20 enemies or 10 “old family friends.”

You’re welcome.

I'm tempted to try this! Just to see what happens.

  • Like 4
  • Laugh 6
  • Surprise 1

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, Oldernowiser said:

Let me help her out...

3 cans of cream of anything

2 lb grated imitation processed cheese product 

Starch, lots (frozen potato product, tortillas, or any white flour product)

4 cans of granulated processed “protein” marketed as chicken. (For special occasions, upgrade to any canned pet food.)

Dump in bowl. Stir. Shovel into extra large baking pan. Cook too long or until the oil actually separates out from the cheese product and pools on the surface.

Serve with a fictional but large green salad.

Serves 20 enemies or 10 “old family friends.”

You’re welcome.

Perfect! Though it still might need a quart of cream and a couple of sticks of butter. And a bouillon cube.

  • Like 12
  • Laugh 4

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, Oldernowiser said:

Let me help her out...

3 cans of cream of anything

2 lb grated imitation processed cheese product 

Starch, lots (frozen potato product, tortillas, or any white flour product)

4 cans of granulated processed “protein” marketed as chicken. (For special occasions, upgrade to any canned pet food.)

Dump in bowl. Stir. Shovel into extra large baking pan. Cook too long or until the oil actually separates out from the cheese product and pools on the surface.

Serve with a fictional but large green salad.

Serves 20 enemies or 10 “old family friends.”

You’re welcome.

Great job!!! This sounds PERFECT for a gluten, dairy, and sugar free diet!!!

  • Like 1
  • Laugh 9

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, Oldernowiser said:

Let me help her out...

3 cans of cream of anything

2 lb grated imitation processed cheese product 

Starch, lots (frozen potato product, tortillas, or any white flour product)

4 cans of granulated processed “protein” marketed as chicken. (For special occasions, upgrade to any canned pet food.)

Dump in bowl. Stir. Shovel into extra large baking pan. Cook too long or until the oil actually separates out from the cheese product and pools on the surface.

Serve with a fictional but large green salad.

Serves 20 enemies or 10 “old family friends.”

You’re welcome.

Now I know what I'm having for dinner.  Thanks!!

  • Like 1
  • Laugh 7

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

F1E56270-BA2C-4108-9667-3EEAC4CBF187.jpeg

The recipe was posted previously, on June, 2018.

This is the recipe where “scrunching” is the secret. 

  • Laugh 9

Share this post


Link to post
On 2/27/2019 at 2:20 PM, libgirl2 said:

Forget which Duggar girl is wearing pants, I want to see the first to cut all that hair off! 

There must be 2-foot long hairs all over their homes--in the shower drain, the wash basin, on the sofa, in the bed, etc.  The husbands will probably get tired of it after a while and ask them to get a trim.  

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
8 hours ago, Catlyn said:

The getting naked to pee is the reason I stopped wearing them in my younger, thinner days. I liked them because they were an easy choice of clothing on days I had to go somewhere and I couldn't figure out what to wear. For those old enough to remember Units, I loved mine as it was very comfortable and I had other pieces to change it up. Actually, Jill would do well if Units were still available. Long skirts, shapeless tops which you can add belts, sashes, jackets to switch around. All colors made to match and easy to care for with two kids. She probably could get by as maternity clothes with out the thin stretched out tops and skirts she wears.

1987-1990 I LIVED in Units skirts, tops and that wide, scrunchy belt/sash thing.  I would KILL to have them available now.  Basically, they were Garanamals for women!  Absolutely brainless dressing that always worked.  

Edited by leighdear
  • Like 12

Share this post


Link to post

So how exactly is Sam helping to make those cookies?  He's clear across the kitchen trapped in his high chair with nothing cookie-ish anywhere near him.

  • Like 9
  • Laugh 4
  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post
33 minutes ago, magpye29 said:

So how exactly is Sam helping to make those cookies?  He's clear across the kitchen trapped in his high chair with nothing cookie-ish anywhere near him.

He's secretly planning an escape for him & Yay.

  • Like 18
  • Laugh 5

Share this post


Link to post
10 hours ago, Oldernowiser said:

Let me help her out...

3 cans of cream of anything

2 lb grated imitation processed cheese product 

Starch, lots (frozen potato product, tortillas, or any white flour product)

4 cans of granulated processed “protein” marketed as chicken. (For special occasions, upgrade to any canned pet food.)

Dump in bowl. Stir. Shovel into extra large baking pan. Cook too long or until the oil actually separates out from the cheese product and pools on the surface.

Serve with a fictional but large green salad.

Serves 20 enemies or 10 “old family friends.”

You’re welcome.

You won the Internet today. 😃

  • Like 7
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post
12 hours ago, Gemma Violet said:

There must be 2-foot long hairs all over their homes--in the shower drain, the wash basin, on the sofa, in the bed, etc.  The husbands will probably get tired of it after a while and ask them to get a trim.  

lol I cant see Ben telling Jessa to get a trim ever. 

  • Like 3
  • Laugh 6

Share this post


Link to post
23 hours ago, Catlyn said:

The getting naked to pee is the reason I stopped wearing them in my younger, thinner days. I liked them because they were an easy choice of clothing on days I had to go somewhere and I couldn't figure out what to wear. For those old enough to remember Units, I loved mine as it was very comfortable and I had other pieces to change it up. Actually, Jill would do well if Units were still available. Long skirts, shapeless tops which you can add belts, sashes, jackets to switch around. All colors made to match and easy to care for with two kids. She probably could get by as maternity clothes with out the thin stretched out tops and skirts she wears.

I just googled Units and found a good explanation and pictures on like totally 80's dot com!

  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post
15 hours ago, ginger90 said:

F1E56270-BA2C-4108-9667-3EEAC4CBF187.jpeg

The recipe was posted previously, on June, 2018.

I made the bad mistake of going to Jill's Instagram to view her cookie "story".  The story never showed and I was forced to click on "see more" so I did.  That took me to the Dillard's blog, which I always avoid since a click might make them money.  I instantly got our of her blog but it made me mad.  Get a job, Jill!

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post

Oh, Jill. Now she’s got me feeling sorry for her again. I hate that.

She looks like she’s trying so hard to please and do “adulting blogger” and it’s almost a complete fail.

I have the impression that certainly part of it is trying to earn money or at least free clothes but I am also willing to bet Derrick is a complete controlling asshole to live with and she spends much of her time in appeasement mode. I grew up that way and it’s awful. Her face is so...”is this right”?

But Jill, sweetie...no one with that high a forehead should be wearing that hair style. Ever.

Edited by Oldernowiser · Reason: Embarrassingly large number of typos...
  • Like 15

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, Oldernowiser said:

I am also willing to bet Derrick is a complete controlling asshole to live with and she spends much of her time in appeasement mode. I grew up that way and it’s awful. Her face is so...”is this right”?

I get that vibe from her a lot, too, and I think it's one reason why I don't hate her as much as many other people do. I think that's one reason she is so obnoxious with asking her kids, "Are you having fun?" or some variation. She's desperate to prove to the world and her family and her husband and herself that she's having fun, but I have a feeling life in that house with Derick is a passive aggressive, tension-filled nightmare. 

  • Like 19
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post

I know how these "win a whatever" contests work.  The company gives away a prize, but to enter the contest, you have to give them your email address.  Then, after the contest is over, you start getting a barrage of emails from them about their products, i.e. buy this, buy that, big sale, etc.  They'll end up with several more online customers for the price of one "whatever" they gave away in the contest.  Jill probably gets a commission on each new email address they scoop up.   

  • Like 1
  • Useful 2

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, tabloidlover said:

Please scroll to second pic.. I’m speechless at the pose 

While the first three pictures are hideous, I will give credit where it is due.  The last picture actually looks pretty nice. That’s what proper grooming and good lighting can do for you. 

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post

I was referring to the kissy face she aimed for on the second pic.  Here it is, cropped. 

4F05B7B0-1AE8-4BCF-93AC-251ABCDC2FA0.jpeg

  • Laugh 5
  • Surprise 1

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, tabloidlover said:

I was referring to the kissy face she aimed for on the second pic.  Here it is, cropped. 

4F05B7B0-1AE8-4BCF-93AC-251ABCDC2FA0.jpeg

It seems defrauding no matter how you look at it. Who is the target of her kissy face?

  • Like 3
  • Laugh 4

Share this post


Link to post

Those are some of the ugliest shoes I have ever seen. She sure has big feet. I think maybe she's trying to match DDD and his elf shoes. They look awful on her. She seriously needs a HAIRCUT. I think a nice soft sweet just above her shoulders would look great on her with some soft layers for volume. There IS a time when hair gets just too long and her time has come already....same for Jessa and Joy alias, "Filthy Feet".

  • Like 13
  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, tabloidlover said:

I was referring to the kissy face she aimed for on the second pic.  Here it is, cropped. 

4F05B7B0-1AE8-4BCF-93AC-251ABCDC2FA0.jpeg

It looks like she's got the beginnings of a "skullet" (bald on top, long on the sides).

This pic is probably the fundie-equivalent of sending a naughty picture.

  • Like 1
  • Laugh 11

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, cdp73 said:

It looks like she's got the beginnings of a "skullet" (bald on top, long on the sides).

This pic is probably the fundie-equivalent of sending a naughty picture.

The weight of all that hair can’t be helping. I keep expecting one of these girls to have a tragic accident from getting their hair caught somewhere it shouldn’t. 

  • Like 7
  • Surprise 2

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, floridamom said:

She seriously needs a HAIRCUT. I think a nice soft sweet just above her shoulders would look great on her with some soft layers for volume. There IS a time when hair gets just too long and her time has come already....same for Jessa and Joy alias, "Filthy Feet".

But...but..but, then how would we know that she is the bestest, most holy, godliest wifey ever?

  • Like 8
  • Laugh 3

Share this post


Link to post

She looks sooooo frumpy  in that dress and with those barftastic things on her feet. (I can’t bring myself to call them shoes). She looked so cute when she was dating Derrick. Now she looks twenty years older than her actual age and even when she tries to look put together, she looks as if she just doesn’t care. 

I guess once you’ve snagged your man there’s no need to look good....

  • Like 7
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, tabloidlover said:

Please scroll to second pic.. I’m speechless at the pose 

The duck face picture is really just sad. The scrunched up face is so tiresome -- does she even look at these pictures before she posts them?

The last picture is really nice. Why not lead with that one? Why not take multiple pictures so that the duck face picture and the scrunch faced picture could be cut? They all -- but especially Jill -- just put zero effort into everything. I'd cut her some slack on the cooking and housekeeping and all the other stuff I slag on her about if there was something, ANYTHING, that she put some thought and effort into -- but there isn't.

  • Like 15

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, PradaKitty said:

Now she looks twenty years older than her actual age

At a casual glance, she could be mistaken for a woman in her fifties. She looks so haggard and run down.

  • Like 9
  • Surprise 1

Share this post


Link to post

The hair is out of control!

those clothes are so nothing. Unremarkable. I had shapeless gunny sack dresses like that in the ‘90s. 

  • Like 8
  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post
9 hours ago, tabloidlover said:

Please scroll to second pic.. I’m speechless at the pose 

Those homes/duplexes look very much like the low-income housing in my town.

  • Like 6
  • Useful 2
  • Laugh 1
  • Surprise 3

Share this post


Link to post
17 minutes ago, farmgal4 said:

Those homes/duplexes look very much like the low-income housing in my town.

Yeah that's definitely not one of the nicer neighborhoods of Fayetteville/Springdale/Rogers/wherever they're living in NWA. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

I do not think Jill, or really any of the Duggars, realize they can still have long hair by losing a foot or so, and have it cut in an actual style. I do not mind long hair if someone actually takes care of it. I think Jana's hair is a good length. If one wants longer hair. It does not seem ridiculously long. Hell, I heat style my hair a lot, but my hair is around shoulder length, I get it cut regularly, and I take care of it. I wonder how much of Jill's hair is actually dead ends.

Edited by Misslindsey
  • Like 13

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×