Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
Chris Knight

Jill & Derick Dullard: Counting On (Donations)

@mynextmistake, THANK YOU for another AWESOME chapter of will Stewie Sam escape! Also, "Becky from the third row" has to be in every chapter. Funny funny stuff!

• Like 16

1 minute ago, Normades said:

On another note, did anyone read about the missionary in Brazil who they are considering bringing up on charges of genocide because he went to an isolated tribe and exposed them to potential diseases?  Seriously, what is wrong with these people??  I thought the bible spoke against pride.  These people really have the great white savior complex.  That said, I could see Derwood doing something stupid like that.  He knows best.

I saw that a few days ago and thought of these two dopes. I'm sure they could justify it as - at least when the locals all die of chicken pox, they'll go to heaven! Fifty Jesus points for us!

• Like 17

13 hours ago, Totally said:

I don’t think Jill misrepresented her desire to go on mission trips, I think her family’s week or so a year travelling and meeting locals and handing out trinkets was what she truly believed a mission trip to be 

And I think she truly believed she was on her way to being a qualified midwife, we all know who is to blame for those  delusions 

I agree with you. I think she misrepresented herself, but she didn't do it on purpose. 

• Like 13

51 minutes ago, Oldernowiser said:

For all the religious blather, the Duggar children are just experiencing the identical fate that most child actors do. They were brought up believing that just being Duggar was fascinating and lucrative. Their family had their collective asses kissed everywhere just for showing up and being filmed. Then add in the twisted belief that babies are God’s merit badges and these kids could not have been raised with a more dysfunctional world view.

So the effort-to-reward math is completely out of whack and apparently none of them is bright enough to figure that out. Jill showing up in CA and finding out that just showing up Duggar does not constitute an actual mission should have been an eye opener. 

Instead she fled back to Duggarland.

That is so insightful.  You are spot on with the similarity to child actors, although at least they have a skill.  Duggar kids have absolutely no skills at all.  Growing up like that does give a sense of entitlement.  Coupled with the isolation, I don't think there's any hope that Jill will ever gain perspective.  It's criminal what has been done to those kids. 

1 hour ago, Mollie said:

El Salvador, Guatemala and Honduras (the three countries the Dillards were in with S.O.S.Ministries) all have strict laws about midwives.  Jill, with her certificate and bag of medical things, didn't qualify to be a midwife in any of those countries.  Not to mention the fact that Jill couldn't speak Spanish or any of the several Mayan languages spoken in those countries.  Jill was too stupid to realize that and Derick was stupid because he believed that Jill knew what she was doing with her midwife studies.  All she ever did in Central America was paint nail polish on children and pass out candy.  She tried to make us believe that she was helping local women earn a living by providing space for jewelry making classes, but she never once tried to promote the sale of the jewelry on her social media accounts.  She never really cared about the people at all.  She cared about being the white couple from America with the big white baby.

Very interesting!!!!  Yet in some states, the good ol' USA allows these people to practice on vulnerable women  and children.  As far as Derwood realizing that midwifery is a real skill, I think a lot of these men believe that it's a woman's place to labor and give birth without medical assistance as they've done it for millennia., They don't think women are deserving of capable care.  They disregard the millions of women and children who died  even up into the last fifty years due to lack of medical training and expertise.  We're so lucky with the advances of medicine, but they seem to think women should just deal with childbirth without assistance or intervention.  In reality, most of those girls would no longer be around to tell the tale if it weren't for modern medicine, but they don't give that a thought.  I also believe some of these men actually enjoy the fact that women suffer.  I mean, we're all evil and descended from Eve!!!

• Like 18

16 minutes ago, Normades said:

In reality, most of those girls would no longer be around to tell the tale if it weren't for modern medicine, but they don't give that a thought.

If it weren't for modern medicine Michelle would've died stroked out during Jana/JD's birth. No more Duggars. Just Jim bob and Josh. (Not that that world would be much better)

Edited by JoanArc
  • Like 14

6 minutes ago, JoanArc said:

If it weren't for modern medicine Michelle would've died stroked out during Jana/JD's birth. No more Duggars. Just Jim bob and Josh. (Not that that world would be much better)

JB would have remarried. 

• Like 11

17 minutes ago, libgirl2 said:

JB would have remarried. 

He still would if Michelle predeceases. To an 18 year old. In a heartbeat.

• Like 20

On 1/28/2019 at 1:03 PM, Jynnan tonnix said:

I actually make these all the time (my daughter is a fiend for them), and while I find they generally need another couple of minutes, I believe that the original recipe I found for them also stated 5 minutes at 350. Seven minutes works for me. 

I was surprised at how yummy they are!  

• Like 3

16 hours ago, mynextmistake said:

. I amuse myself as best I can by anonymously emailing the female guard fake news items about the worldwide closure of Campbell’s soup factories and watching her resultant distress.

😂😂😂😂. I laughed so loudly at this that I startled my dogs.

I’m glad to see Becky from the third row mentioned again.

I also laughed at the journal being hidden on the cookbook shelf.

Thanks for taking the time to write another hilarious entry!

Edited by EVS
  • Like 18

16 hours ago, mynextmistake said:

It is now time for me to be returned to my cell for the night so I must once again hide this journal where nobody will find it. I have selected the cookbook shelf as a safe location this week. 

Genius! 

• Like 15

#newhashtagalert

Seriously, I think this is the first time Derelict has ever complimented Jill.

• Like 4

On 1/29/2019 at 1:56 AM, mynextmistake said:

Day 978. My captors continue to torture me with days of endless monotony and wretched food..

I just love these stories.

You write so well.  If you publish something, let us know.  I'd buy it.

• Like 10

You know De-wreck's post of Jill's "nutritious and delicious" meal was a big FU to all of us haterz.  

• Like 17

6 hours ago, galaxychaser said:

Barf #bestwifeever

That lunch actually has veggies *faints

How is he still so thin if he eats that amount every day for lunch?  That just seems like a lot of food for one lunch...

• Like 2

That looks about like my normal lunch and I weigh 120 pounds.  I was surprised it was such a light lunch.  It looks like quite a bit of lettuce, some cheese and olives, a very few cucumber and pepper slices, and a few ounces of roasted chicken.

• Like 19

31 minutes ago, NotFundie said:

How is he still so thin if he eats that amount every day for lunch?  That just seems like a lot of food for one lunch...

Who says he actually eats it?  Derick looks like he has anorexia.  He has no upper arm muscles, no thighs, no hips.  He's wasting away and looks more like a walking skeleton every day.

• Like 5

50 minutes ago, Absolom said:

That looks about like my normal lunch and I weigh 120 pounds.  I was surprised it was such a light lunch.  It looks like quite a bit of lettuce, some cheese and olives, a very few cucumber and pepper slices, and a few ounces of roasted chicken.

You forgot the bagful of something--salad dressing?

• Like 6

2 hours ago, riverblue22 said:

Now that I probably wouldn't have.  I have digestive issues with fat so I'm quite chintzy with it.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, riverblue22 said:

That's enough salad dressing for a few servings. Yikes.

• Like 4

It wouldn't surprise me if Derick weighed 130 - 140 pounds. When my nephew was younger he was 137 lbs and he was 6' 4", roughly the same height as Derick I believe. He was very thin at that time.

20 hours ago, PradaKitty said:

And stolen sauce from various restaurants.

It looks like it's just Chick Fil A, and to be fair, my husband has kept condiment packages from meals he purchased that he hadn't used, so that may be what is happening here rather than "stealing" per se. That said, I just don't see how Chick Fil A sauce (ketchup?) goes with the veggie lunch.

• Like 11

46 minutes ago, madpsych78 said:

It looks like it's just Chick Fil A, and to be fair, my husband has kept condiment packages from meals he purchased that he hadn't used, so that may be what is happening here rather than "stealing" per se. That said, I just don't see how Chick Fil A sauce (ketchup?) goes with the veggie lunch.

I give them a pass on the sauce. I love the Chik-fil-a sauce even though it is basically thousand island dressing.  He probably dipped his chicken pieces in it.  At the Chik-fil-a (& other fast food)  near me, the cashier doles out the sauces thus preventing people from taking handfuls of them since I'm sure the sauces are more expensive than ketchup. 

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, madpsych78 said:

It wouldn't surprise me if Derick weighed 130 - 140 pounds. When my nephew was younger he was 137 lbs and he was 6' 4", roughly the same height as Derick I believe. He was very thin at that time.

A friend suggested I do that once, which lasted until the barbecue sauce exploded and ruined an expensive Gap cardigan I kept in my backpack [/PSA]

• Like 4

105DBCB5-A70E-4BE9-BDF5-AC1A270F8D1D.jpeg

Pops’ BBQ Tuna Fish

Feb 2, 2019 | Recipes | 1 

Yeah, you read right…BBQ and tuna fish! This recipe goes back many years to when my parents had 7 kids ages 7 & under. My mom went to a ladies conference thing out of state for a whole week…which meant my dad (a.k.a. “Pops”) had to cook for all of us kids for the week! lol I remember a few times where the meal had about five courses: canned green beans, canned carrots, canned potatoes, canned butter beans and canned pineapple. We had to eat the first course before moving on to the next, but we did have the option for a side of ketchup to dip everything in.  At one point during the week is when he brought out the tuna…he opened a can (or several), drained it, added some KC Masterpiece barbecue sauce to it, then served it between two slices of whole wheat bread. It was a big hit! I’m not sure if we liked it so much just because it tasted way better than everything else we’d had that week, or if we were so young that the combination didn’t sound strange enough to scare us off from the start and then when we tried it, we just found it appetizing. Either way, it’s continued to be a favorite on the menu all these years! And as was often said growing up, “You can’t say you don’t like it until you’ve tried it!”

BBQ sauce (KC Masterpiece, original)

canned tuna, drain

onions, diced (optional)

whole wheat bread (or saltine crackers)

Drain tuna. Mix a good amount of barbecue sauce with tuna and diced onions. Serve with bread (sandwich) or on saltine crackers. Enjoy!

4C1A2BF6-F1DD-4A4E-9645-99E6DA4D5303.jpeg

029ABA83-8866-40D4-BDD9-683BAC6DDB3E.jpeg

• Like 2

I don't really think barbeque tuna is all that unique or offensive, though I've never had it. I think even Starquist has a premade version now. It's not all that different than shredded barbeque chicken. 

But I don't think opening a can and mixing in premade barbeque sauce is worthy of a recipe or a blog post.

• Like 24

2 minutes ago, yogi2014L said:

"mom went to a ladies conference thing "

SOTDRT strikes again. 

I wonder if this ladies conference thing was where Michelle learned about medical thingies for birthin' babies and passed on this info to Jill.

• Like 8

1. 5 courses of canned food? WTH? 

2. BBQ tuna isn’t worthy of a blog post.

3. Sam I adore that kid. Lol.

Jechelle biggest flop of parents in the state of Arkansas.

• Like 22

I wish I thought Jill had the brains to be publicly throwing shade at JB for feeding his children canned vegetables and calling it a meal. 

• Like 19

Izzy appears to have the same bite as his father does/did. Please don't let whoever worked on Derick work on poor Izzy. The kid's going to have a miserable enough life as it is without ending up with a lopsided face. 

Does anybody know what's in Jill's white chicken chili? I made one from a recipe from Allrecipes or Taste of Home. I forgot about it, but my family liked it. 

• Like 3