Type keyword(s) to search

Jill, Derick & the Kids: Moving On!!

Message added by Scarlett45

The Politics Policy is still in effect- a participant's social media is not a method to circumvent the policy. Further postings of participant's social media discussing politics, political figures, political bodies etc will result in warnings. 

• Start Topic

Someone commented on the birthday picture that they wished Jill would write a cookbook!

While it’s interesing to see the food choices, that picture makes it seem like Jill and Joy just happened to be there. If I posted this, I would have cropped it.

3AB50F09-9B47-4B2D-87E4-CB191C7EAB8B.jpeg

• Love 5
42 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

Someone commented on the birthday picture that they wished Jill would write a cookbook!

While it’s interesing to see the food choices, that picture makes it seem like Jill and Joy just happened to be there. If I posted this, I would have cropped it.

Joy and Jill look really happy together. 

We know Jill is capable of empathy and nurturing because she took such good care of her buddies. What went WRONG with her own sons. And she just has TWO! Not saying two children under 5 is easy, but she’s not in the 5 under 10 stage like Anna. 

• Love 19
9 hours ago, doodlebug said:

ETA: her ex is associate pastor of one of the big fundie megachurches in LA.  It's never been definitively proven, but rumor has it that both of them had multiple affairs which lead to the demise of the marriage.

The rumors I've seen is that her ex is gay. There is a big age difference between them and it was pretty much an arranged marriage.  She seems to have been pushed towards him even though she didn't have any romantic feelings for him. 

She wrote about it here : 

https://www.crosswalk.com/1090966/

I'm not defendending her by the way. 

To stay on topic, why are all of Jill's recipes come from "friends"? It's always given to them. Is that her way of avoiding copyright issues so she can say that she never meant that it was her recipe?

• Love 19
25 minutes ago, Future Cat Lady said:

To stay on topic, why are all of Jill's recipes come from "friends"? It's always given to them. Is that her way of avoiding copyright issues so she can say that she never meant that it was her recipe?

Plausible deniability when they turn out to be beige vomitous piles of crap? It's not her recipe that's disgusting, it's a family friend's recipe.

• Love 8
4 hours ago, Westiepeach said:

That is exactly what I saw at first, too. I wondered why someone would hack a recipe for apple crisp ...

It does look like something my dog might have hacked up!

Edited by EVS
Clarity
  • Love 9
6 hours ago, Scarlett45 said:

Joy and Jill look really happy together. 

We know Jill is capable of empathy and nurturing because she took such good care of her buddies. What went WRONG with her own sons. And she just has TWO! Not saying two children under 5 is easy, but she’s not in the 5 under 10 stage like Anna. 

Jill looks happier with her original family than with her new one.

I'm really hoping her mental health is doing ok. I've always had a soft spot for her eager beaver personality.

• Love 15

Plus they didn't have deranged husbands when they raised their buddy team. I think anybody would feel uncomfortable living with another adult who is clearly unhinged! Derick also obviously doesn't know Jill well enough, because her family of origin is soooo important to her, yet he alienates them! If he truly loved her, he would put up with them for the sake of her mental health. I'm not even talking about sweeping abuse under the rug or anything...I wouldn't blame him confronting them about that...but the other husbands have managed to have a civil relationship with the duggars for the wives' sake, even Jeremy. Jill is the most emotionally fragile one who needs mommy and daddy the most, so Derick's actions just seem cruel to me. Of course, if they had dated even a year before getting engaged, I doubt they would have made it to the altar, Jill's clinginess notwithstanding. As an aside, Jill is lucky she never had to date in the real world, lol! No guy would put up with her thirteen-year-old girl affectations. I wish she could have met a better fundie guy, though, who understood why she was so immature, but still courted longer, like Jessa did. 

• Love 16
On 10/22/2018 at 8:26 PM, ginger90 said:

I could have interpreted this incorrectly, but when Samuel had enough of the banana nonsense, Jill said he was teasing Israel. I guess all Derick heard was Jill use the word, teasing, and thought she meant Israel. Derick said something to Israel, and Jill jumped in and said she was referring to Samuel. It was as if she was defending Israel from the  wrath of his father. Just me?

I experienced attitudes like this from my former step father.... he always blamed me even when it was my brothers fault.  I would bet many people looking in at their family would think Derrick was Izzy’s step and not bio dad 

• Love 17

Omg barf. Plus why is the picture so dark? They both look creepy. Sadly her hashtag #soinlove got cut off, but give me a break. And am I the only one who hears Janet Jackson? "So in love...you in love with youuuu...so in love..."

IMG_5867.PNG

Edited by Christina87
On 10/27/2018 at 11:03 AM, magpye29 said:

"I will be giving away one gift card to 28 individual people."

Just wondering how far one card will go when divided among 28 individual people?  And what are individual people, anyway?  These people are incredibly stupid.

Proof reading is for heathens 

• Love 12
19 minutes ago, galaxychaser said:

You guys Campbell soup company might go out of business. What will Jilly muffin do? Her love for their cream of soups is her one true love.

https://pix11.com/2018/10/28/feud-over-campbell-soups-future-could-break-up-the-149-year-old-soup-company/?fbclid=IwAR1ileSiqmop2YkMKGcMFgm57S-bCLCP2xNBf5h3OJr3ygxu3jxrkcpUx-c

Maybe if they refocus on a different target buyer, they'll have more success. Fundy Christian radio.

• Love 8
19 minutes ago, Temperance said:

I know a lot of nonfundies who like Campbell's soup.

Me too Temperance and I'm one of them. It was a joke, ya know Jill's Cream of Soups consumption, her recipes, her followers ...

• Love 14
2 hours ago, galaxychaser said:

You guys Campbell soup company might go out of business. What will Jilly muffin do? Her love for their cream of soups is her one true love.

https://pix11.com/2018/10/28/feud-over-campbell-soups-future-could-break-up-the-149-year-old-soup-company/?fbclid=IwAR1ileSiqmop2YkMKGcMFgm57S-bCLCP2xNBf5h3OJr3ygxu3jxrkcpUx-c

There’s always Aldi brand which I bet is what she uses because it’s cheaper.

• Love 7

I have a recipe that I use their cream of soup for, but it certainly doesn’t look like Jill’s. I grew up on their tomato and chicken noodle soups. They are like comfort foods and have their time and place (tomato soup with a grilled cheese sandwich). 

• Love 21

On tumblr this morning I saw a post calling itself an ‘adult life cheat sheet’, it included this entry, which made me think of Jill. I’m sure she could manage this, and it would maybe look slightly more appetising than her not even close to being crisp apple crisp.

3285540D-D9E8-4B98-A81D-78BA24917CAD.jpeg

• Love 4
1 hour ago, kalamac said:

On tumblr this morning I saw a post calling itself an ‘adult life cheat sheet’, it included this entry, which made me think of Jill. I’m sure she could manage this, and it would maybe look slightly more appetising than her not even close to being crisp apple crisp.

3285540D-D9E8-4B98-A81D-78BA24917CAD.jpeg

Jill would never use that recipe.  It's too much trouble for her to peel the apples.

• Love 12
3 minutes ago, Westiepeach said:

Yet it is acceptable for them to dress as cows for free Chick-fil-A. What is the difference? You are dressing up for free candy, or you are dressing up for free chicken. 

Someone please explain the difference. 

One involves saaa-tun and witches!

• Love 13
3 minutes ago, louannems said:

One involves saaa-tun and witches!

Did Josh dress up for Halloween on the down low?  Is that how Saaa-tun managed to build the fortress in his heart??  I'll just bet that's what happened.

Sorry.  I know this is not the Josh thread, but I couldn't resist.  I'm weak like that.  Mods, feel free to move it.

• Love 8

That recipe won't work for Muffin because it doesn't explicitly state the leftover Snickers need to be taken out of their original packaging.  She would never get to the peeling of the apples.

The idiocy of these two are bringing down the curve for the entire country.  

• Love 13
47 minutes ago, Westiepeach said:

Yet it is acceptable for them to dress as cows for free Chick-fil-A. What is the difference? You are dressing up for free candy, or you are dressing up for free chicken. 

And as pirates for a free box of donuts

• Love 14
52 minutes ago, Westiepeach said:

Halloween is the devils holiday.

Chick-fil-a is God’s waffle fries place.

• Love 14
On 10/28/2018 at 2:53 PM, ginger90 said:

Oh, HELL NO she has a mustard colored dress!?!?! Hasn't she learned from years of us mocking her mustard sweaters?

• Love 9
8 hours ago, Christina87 said:

Omg barf. Plus why is the picture so dark? They both look creepy. Sadly her hashtag #soinlove got cut off, but give me a break. And am I the only one who hears Janet Jackson? "So in love...you in love with youuuu...so in love..."

IMG_5867.PNG

How is it possible for his teeth to be even more out of align than they were to start with? He needs his law degree so he can get to suing his orthodontist for medical malpractice. 

• Love 17
21 minutes ago, Lunera said:

And as pirates for a free box of donuts

Forgot about that!

3 minutes ago, Oldernowiser said:

Looks like she finally had her first (and probably last) orgasm.

That should buy their marriage another few years.

Nah.

• Love 6
9 hours ago, Christina87 said:

IMG_5867.PNG

It's been a long day, so I first read this as her thanking Derick for being her best man friend, and I was so confused. 

That is an extremely unflattering photo. As with pretty much any photo Jill posts, I don't understand why she thought it was good enough to share. 

Edited by Zella
  • Love 15
1 hour ago, Fostersmom said:

How is it possible for his teeth to be even more out of align than they were to start with? He needs his law degree so he can get to suing his orthodontist for medical malpractice. 

Exactly like Tom Cruise center tooth.

• Love 10
9 minutes ago, Zella said:

It's been a long day, so I first read this as her thanking Derick for being her best man friend, and I was so confused. 

That is an extremely unflattering photo. As with pretty much any photo Jill posts, I don't understand why she thought it was good enough to share. 

She's trolling her critics at Halloween by posting a scary photo.

• Love 12
15 minutes ago, awaken said:

I’m so confused by where his teeth, lips, nose, and chin are. The more I look the more it doesn’t make sense. 

The part from the end of his nose up is fine. The part from the end of his nose down is reasonable. Unfortunately, the two parts don't line up. 

I think his jaw surgery went wrong or didn't heal properly. The braces can straighten and shift his teeth a bit, but they can't move his chin. 

• Love 2