Jump to content
Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
maraleia

Josh & Anna Smuggar: A Series of Unfortunate Events

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, MaryAnneSpier said:

Honestly, I think being in prison if he's separated from general population will be the most liberated he's felt in years. He won't have to have six kids running around, he won't have to hide what he's doing in his free time. Heck, he might even benefit from working out, eating less, and having access to books and education. Ironically, it may be the most free he's felt since he was a little kid. 

Wouldn’t it be ironic if Josh was able to actually get that law degree he’s been wanting in prison?

JB and Michelle - our kid had to go to jail to achieve his ambition. 

  • Like 11
  • Laugh 1
  • Sad 11

Share this post


Link to post

15 minutes ago, Marshmallow Mollie said:

Okay now I am even more intrigued. Last week the senior pastor of a Baptist Church was arrested for downloading child sexual abuse images after “the local police received a tip.” This was a day or two before Josh was arrested. I zeroed in on it because I was trying to figure out if it was the same church the Rods had visited in late 2019. I even went to their blog to try and figure it out 😫
 

I had decided it was a coincidence since Josh was brought it by the Marshalls and local pastor was brought in by the sheriff’s dept, but maybe there was some gross connection.

Yeesh. A Liberty grad, this guy -- who had a photo of the rape of a naked girl aged 10-12 -- had various pastor jobs around the U.S. and has been a church planter in Ghana. Spreading his greatness on two continents. And unlike Josh he only has four children who'll be traumatized by this. 

  • Sad 31

Share this post


Link to post
10 minutes ago, Tuxcat said:

In order to keep the show alive, perhaps they'll need a Hail Mary? Jana's courtship perhaps. Irony everywhere.

I truly hope Jana gets to continue her courtship, if that’s what she wants, and doesn’t lose her chance due to Josh. I don’t care if it’s on TV or not; I would like for her to have her own happiness. She may choose to stay at the TTH house instead so she can be there for her suffering younger siblings, and then she’d be collateral damage due to Josh. 

  • Like 10
  • Sad 5

Share this post


Link to post
22 minutes ago, mittsigirl said:

And if he does get to jail then they will have to keep him separate from the general population, because of his crimes being against children.

This is not accurate in a federal prison.

Edited by ginger90
  • Like 2
  • Useful 9

Share this post


Link to post

5 minutes ago, Soaper410 said:

As a total (but maybe not really) side note.  

I was 99% Anna was going to name her kid Magnolia (and call her Maggie) which I know others think too because of her love of Chip & Joanna.  

Now I'm sure its going to be Mercy (for what Josh should be given) or Mia (as in Josh will be M.I.A since he's going to prison). 

That’s cute. Awhile back I think someone commented that the name should be “Martyr,” which I think is apropos.
 

Personally I think she should name the baby “MyTubesAreTied.”

Edited by Arkay
  • Like 7
  • Laugh 16

Share this post


Link to post
15 minutes ago, Zella said:

Just anecdotally, I've noticed the people who tend to do better in prison are types who respond well to structure. I think Josh wouldn't have a problem with being separated from his family, but I think he will really struggle with having to follow rules. He's always been above the rules. That's going to be a real bitch slap to him to suddenly have to be beholden to them in his thirties. 

He seemed to do OK with the structure at the Jesus reform camp Jim Bob sent him to.  He came out looking the best he had in years.

  • Like 2
  • Useful 7

Share this post


Link to post

Sarcasm on let Smuggar go back to Jesus Jail it did wonders for him the 2 times that he was in there. Sarcasm off

  • Like 5
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, Absolom said:

He seemed to do OK with the structure at the Jesus reform camp Jim Bob sent him to.  He came out looking the best he had in years.

That's interesting! I wasn't really following the boards as heavily at that time, so I knew he did a couple of stints but not that he seemed to adapt well to it. I have a feeling, though, that's going to seem like summer camp for him compared to going to the actual clink (especially with what he has been charged with). 

Edited by Zella
  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Giant Misfit said:

Possible? Sure. But probable? No way. JB has known -- and covered up -- Josh's predatoriness since he was 15. And there's no way that Josh was running that car dealership (except straight into the ground) so JB had to know there was no financial shenanigans going on since HE was the one likely overseeing that part of the enterprise.  JB likes to play the bumfuck fundie dad but he's a sly operator. There's no way he didn't immediately retain council for Josh after the raid and 100% knew what the crimes they uncovered were. 

I also think it’s probable that JB knew what was up even before Josh had to tell him. I suspect if JB  knew then Michelle also knew. The rest of the family was very likely left in the dark until the last minute. I can’t imagine them allowing him around their children on holidays and birthday parties if they knew he was facing arrest for child porn.

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post

2 hours ago, emmawoodhouse said:

Is it possible that they were lulled into a sense of complacency when nothing seemed to happen for those 18 months? I imagine Boob put the St. Louis lawyer on retainer (via Story's recommendation) way back when and promptly forgot about him until Thursday.

I bet they really thought they could pray it away. Lord smite my enemies, etc. Maybe they still think God will acquit Josh if they keep praying. And surely they can convince a jury that this is a setup and/or the victims were somehow at fault. 

  • Like 3
  • Sad 4

Share this post


Link to post

In some ways I wonder if Josh would feel relieved to live his life in prison. I can't decide if he's arrogant enough to believe that his actions are okay OR if he truly recognizes and loathes himself every day for having such terrible impulses. If the latter, then prison would be a welcome relief (with the exception of possible prisoner on prisoner abuse...but I don't know enough to speak to that). 

6 minutes ago, Tabbygirl521 said:

I bet they really thought they could pray it away. Lord smite my enemies, etc. Maybe they still think God will acquit Josh if they keep praying. And surely they can convince a jury that this is a setup and/or the victims were somehow at fault. 

there are some pro-duggar forums that are already sharing stories about computer hackers and planting evidence - so yes they could sadly go this route.

Edited by Tuxcat
  • Like 6
  • Useful 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
34 minutes ago, MaryAnneSpier said:

Honestly, I think being in prison if he's separated from general population will be the most liberated he's felt in years. He won't have to have six kids running around, he won't have to hide what he's doing in his free time. Heck, he might even benefit from working out, eating less, and having access to books and education. Ironically, it may be the most free he's felt since he was a little kid. 

I think this is why he was smiling in the picture. When the raid happened in 2019, and he realized what was coming, perhaps he thought about it and realized "ya know? This is actually a WAY OUT. Not the way I would've preferred, but in my world there is NO OTHER OUT."

  • Like 7
  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, Tuxcat said:

In some ways I wonder if Josh would feel relieved to live his life in prison. I can't decide if he's arrogant enough to believe that his actions are okay OR if he truly recognizes and loathes himself every day for having such terrible impulses. If the latter, then prison would be a welcome relief (with the exception of possible prisoner on prisoner abuse...but I don't know enough to speak to that). 

I don't think Smuggar has it in him to feel self-loathing. The more I think about him, the more he strikes me as a sociopath.

  • Like 19

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, skatelady said:

my world there is NO OTHER OUT."

Except he did have a way out. He could have left. But he didn't. 

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post
6 minutes ago, emmawoodhouse said:

I don't think Smuggar has it in him to feel self-loathing. The more I think about him, the more he strikes me as a sociopath.

Yeah, I honestly don’t know if he’s capable of shame. 

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post

16 minutes ago, Tuxcat said:

In some ways I wonder if Josh would feel relieved to live his life in prison. I can't decide if he's arrogant enough to believe that his actions are okay OR if he truly recognizes and loathes himself every day for having such terrible impulses. If the latter, then prison would be a welcome relief (with the exception of possible prisoner on prisoner abuse...but I don't know enough to speak to that). 

there are some pro-duggar forums that are already sharing stories about computer hackers and planting evidence - so yes they could sadly go this route.

If he’s hacked, it’s detectable...if he’s not home when it’s downloaded....they know...they know where everyone with a cell phone was when the material was downloaded.   

  • Like 14
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, SunnyBeBe said:

If he’s hacked, it’s detectable...if he’s not home when it’s downloaded....they know...they know where everyone with a cell phone was when the material was downloaded.   

Oh absolutely I agree. I am sure the feds have an airtight case. Just saying there are already people out there spinning alternative theories (none of which I personally believe).

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
59 minutes ago, Soaper410 said:

As a total (but maybe not really) side note.  

I was 99% sure Anna was going to name her kid Magnolia (and call her Maggie) which I know others think too because of her love of Chip & Joanna.  

Now I'm sure its going to be Mercy (for what Josh should be given) or Mia (as in Josh will be M.I.A since he's going to prison). 

Miranda (Rights) Duggar. 

  • Like 5
  • Laugh 19

Share this post


Link to post

I wonder what Anna is going to do when she's in the transition stage of labor and Smuggar isn't there yelling at her to make him a sandwich?

  • Useful 1
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, Rabbittron said:

I wonder what Anna is going to do when she's in the transition stage of labor and Smuggar isn't there yelling at her to make him a sandwich?

Or taking a nap?

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post

Not sure about the rest of you.  I do not find anything here to joke about.  This is truly horrible.  If the authorities think charges are called for, there must be evidence.  Could anyone imagine being a child subjected to abuse that is recorded and viewed for the pleasure of perverts among us.  I can snark among the best, but I take this very seriously.  I sincerely hope these allegations are not true, but if they are justice must be served.

  • Like 18

Share this post


Link to post

2 hours ago, lascuba said:

TLC is something else. "Oh, we cancelled 19KaC years ago! We have nothing to do with Josh Duggar!" Bitch, please

“Except for paying his wife for appearing on air!”

  • Like 19

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, JoanArc said:

“Except for paying his wife for appearing on air!”

Well, to be fair to TLC, they pay Boob who doles out money as he sees fit. 

  • Like 6
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post
15 minutes ago, emmawoodhouse said:

Well, to be fair to TLC, they pay Boob who doles out money as he sees fit. 

I wasn’t sure if Anna was in on the Collective part or not. But she’s been a cast member of counting on since day one, though not featured as much as some of the others.

 I’m thinking she might keep right on living the lie, cranking out a child over two years with Josh in prison. M8 will be visibly African-American, M9 Latino, ETC.

 At least baby seven will never ever be in the same room as Josh for 18 years.  

 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, Jeanne222 said:

I hope JB has really deep pockets because this one is gonna cost him!

I wonder what kind of pariah Josh will be after his siblings find out there's no TLC money this year, no one is getting a bigger house (sorry Jessa) and that the only gift they are getting this year for every holiday is a free chocolate mess sundae.   I can't imagine that he's going to be very welcome after they realize how little money is left after Joshgate 2.

2 minutes ago, JoanArc said:

I wasn’t sure if Anna was in on the Collective part or not. But she’s been a cast member of counting on since day one, though not featured as much as some of the others.

 I’m thinking she might keep right on living the lie, cranking out a child over two years with Josh in prison. M8 will be visibly African-American, M9 Latino, ETC.

 At least baby seven will never ever be in the same room as Josh for 18 years.  

 

I wouldn't be shocked if Anna had his sperm banked in case he goes for a preemptive snip snip.  I can also see her doing In vitro to have multiples to catch up to MOTY.

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
10 minutes ago, JoanArc said:

I wasn’t sure if Anna was in on the Collective part or not. But she’s been a cast member of counting on since day one, though not featured as much as some of the others.

 I’m thinking she might keep right on living the lie, cranking out a child over two years with Josh in prison. M8 will be visibly African-American, M9 Latino, ETC.

 At least baby seven will never ever be in the same room as Josh for 18 years.  

 

If Anna stays on the compound, how much do you want to bet one of the Lost Girls gets stuck Sister-Momming for her? Wasn't it Jordyn she snapped at when one of her M's wandered off? 

Edited by BitterApple
  • Like 2
  • Surprise 1
  • Sad 8

Share this post


Link to post

13 minutes ago, JoanArc said:

I wasn’t sure if Anna was in on the Collective part or not. But she’s been a cast member of counting on since day one, though not featured as much as some of the others.

 I’m thinking she might keep right on living the lie, cranking out a child over two years with Josh in prison. M8 will be visibly African-American, M9 Latino, ETC.

 At least baby seven will never ever be in the same room as Josh for 18 years.  

 

You know Anna is getting paid. No way Boob lets his Golden Boy starve. Smuggar's "work ethic" has always been lacking. 

  • Like 13

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, ginger90 said:

This is not accurate in a federal prison.

Please expand on this.  Do federal prisons not segregate child molestation/porn offenders?

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
28 minutes ago, hathorlive said:

In federal court it's actually called child sexual exploitation.

Good to know. The term I mentioned is used in public health organizations. 

  • Like 6
  • Useful 2

Share this post


Link to post
8 minutes ago, hathorlive said:

The expert witness for this case should revolve around the computer forensics.  I've never had a case that called any other kind of psychologist or other expert.  I do know that at a sentencing hearing for my worst case ever (tons of CP) they claimed the suspect was taking some kind of insomnia meds that caused him mental black outs.  No witness to substantiate that (other than my eye roll, on the stand).  I attempted to refute that and was asked where I got my psychology degree from.  That's a fair question, but since he didn't read my CV, I told him where I got my masters in psychology from.  He shut up pretty fast.  It's not often you get to hear a judge chuckle during a cross examination. 

Expert witness for computer forensics will cost JB but it shouldn't be more than 10 or 15K, depending on how many exhibits, how many images they need to refute.  A basic examination of one computer can take about 3 to 4 days, depending on how competent you are.  I would assume a shark defense lawyer will have the expert take the archive of the computer and do his own work (processing, hashing, the entire thing) and not just go off the prosecution's report.

Yeah, I would have rolled my eyes at that comment as well, you go girl! These days the experts should be very good, especially any working for the feds, if it's on there, they will find it, you can't hide anything these days, once it's out there, it's pretty permanent. At least that is what I have read, but I am just a user not an expert:)

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, Giant Misfit said:

Possible? Sure. But probable? No way. JB has known -- and covered up -- Josh's predatoriness since he was 15. And there's no way that Josh was running that car dealership (except straight into the ground) so JB had to know there was no financial shenanigans going on since HE was the one likely overseeing that part of the enterprise.  JB likes to play the bumfuck fundie dad but he's a sly operator. There's no way he didn't immediately retain council for Josh after the raid and 100% knew what the crimes they uncovered were. 

Here's the more interesting question.  Does the she shed Josh and Anna live in have it's own address? Because when a search warrant is issued, it's usually for the address that the suspect gets his mail at and is known to reside in.  And usually, it includes the right to search all additional structures on the property.  So, if Josh is lazy and didn't get a formal address for the shed, then what address do you think the search warrant would be served on for his residence? So, if the warrant was served for the TTH and additional structures, JB would have to know exactly what was going on, right?  Just some fun late night speculation.  

Edited by hathorlive
  • Like 3
  • Useful 11
  • Surprise 1

Share this post


Link to post

2 hours ago, Lukeysboat said:

Thank you for calling it this. Explicit images of minors are better not referred to as “child pornography” because children cannot consent to being videotaped and/or touched. “Child sexual assault images” is the preferred term. 

Preferred by whom? The actual court documents use the term child pornography. 

  • Like 3
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, hathorlive said:

Here's the more interesting question.  Does the she shed Josh and Anna live in have it's own address? Because when a search warrant is issued, it's usually for the address that the suspect gets his mail at and is known to reside in.  And usually, it includes the right to search all additional structures on the property.  So, if Josh is lazy and didn't get a formal address for the shed, then what address do you think the search warrant would be served on for his residence?  Just some fun late night speculation.  

Oh goody! Knowing his laziness, I just bet he shares the address with JB! I hope they tear the damn place apart and everything out there gets checked out. JB is pretty slimy in my eyes, always has been and probably even more so now, don't trust anything about the guy. I bet the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
5 minutes ago, hathorlive said:

Here's the more interesting question.  Does the she shed Josh and Anna live in have it's own address? Because when a search warrant is issued, it's usually for the address that the suspect gets his mail at and is known to reside in.  And usually, it includes the right to search all additional structures on the property.  So, if Josh is lazy and didn't get a formal address for the shed, then what address do you think the search warrant would be served on for his residence? So, if the warrant was served for the TTH and additional structures, JB would have to know exactly what was going on, right?  Just some fun late night speculation.  

I am Confused again. Didn't the original search warrant just cover his car lot? 

Edited by Tuxcat
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

My guess is the warehouse doesn't have a separate address since Josh's voter registration and address when he was booked in is a separate house entirely that they clearly don't live in. On the property records for that house, a PO. Box is given for Anna's LLC. 

Edited by Zella
  • Like 4
  • Useful 3

Share this post


Link to post

Just wondering:

1. If JB and Michelle paying for Josh’s defense (we know they are) would thry continue to pay if the defense decided to use the strategy “someone else” (my brothers) are responsible? In other words? Would JB and Michelle throw their other children under the bus to protect Josh?

2. Would JB and Michelle pay for the defense if Josh insisted on going to trial and They KNEW that their daughters would be called to testify about Josh’s history of sexual assault? In other words, would JB and Michelle force their daughters to be traumatized again just to protect Josh? Or would they expect them to lie to protect Josh?

hopefully, JB and Michelle will tell Josh to confess and take plea deal. Not only because that is what he deserves, but to also protect their other children. 

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
14 minutes ago, 3girlsforus said:

Preferred by whom? The actual court documents use the term child pornography. 

Most people in the field are encouraged not to say child porn because it sounds unprofessional.  It does creep into documents, usually by lawyers who aren't being careful.  Reporters use it a lot.  I type CP because Child Sexual Exploitation takes too long on forums.  In reports, my cohorts always use suspected images of CSE.  

  • Like 8
  • Useful 12

Share this post


Link to post

I logged on to twitter to day to check the feed of someone I follow. This person discusses various aspects of evangelical Christianity and I was interested in her reactions to the news. A crew member from Bringing Up Bates reached out to her about Josh.

 

Screenshot at 2021-05-02 23-18-19.png

Screenshot at 2021-05-02 23-19-45.png

  • Useful 10
  • Surprise 12
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
14 minutes ago, mittsigirl said:

Oh goody! Knowing his laziness, I just bet he shares the address with JB! I hope they tear the damn place apart and everything out there gets checked out. JB is pretty slimy in my eyes, always has been and probably even more so now, don't trust anything about the guy. I bet the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

I don't know if they hit the big house, but it's an interesting question.  I can't wait to get my hands on the affidavit.  It will answer so many questions.

  • Like 11

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, wait.what said:

Just wondering:

1. If JB and Michelle paying for Josh’s defense (we know they are) would thry continue to pay if the defense decided to use the strategy “someone else” (my brothers) are responsible? In other words? Would JB and Michelle throw their other children under the bus to protect Josh?

2. Would JB and Michelle pay for the defense if Josh insisted on going to trial and They KNEW that their daughters would be called to testify about Josh’s history of sexual assault? In other words, would JB and Michelle force their daughters to be traumatized again just to protect Josh? Or would they expect them to lie to protect Josh?

hopefully, JB and Michelle will tell Josh to confess and take plea deal. Not only because that is what he deserves, but to also protect their other children. 

I have no idea if it will happen in this case but to answer the part in bold....Absolutely!  If JB and Michelle thought it would help Josh they absolutely would traumatize them again and expect them to lie or even take blame for the situation. 

  • Like 1
  • Sad 11

Share this post


Link to post
13 minutes ago, Zella said:

My guess is the warehouse doesn't have a separate address since Josh's voter registration and address when he was booked in is a separate house entirely that they clearly don't live in. On the property records for that house, a PO. Box is given for Anna's LLC. 

Interesting.  So he didn't bother to update his official residents on his official government documents.  Shocking.  But since he is known to live on JB's property, I wonder if they deafferented the big house from the she shed?  The last search warrant I went on in December, they had done surveillance on the house for so long, the sworn guys actually chided the suspect for making his wife take the trash to the curb late at night.  The police usually do a lot of recon before doing the search warrant.

  • Useful 14

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, wait.what said:

Just wondering:

1. If JB and Michelle paying for Josh’s defense (we know they are) would thry continue to pay if the defense decided to use the strategy “someone else” (my brothers) are responsible? In other words? Would JB and Michelle throw their other children under the bus to protect Josh?

2. Would JB and Michelle pay for the defense if Josh insisted on going to trial and They KNEW that their daughters would be called to testify about Josh’s history of sexual assault? In other words, would JB and Michelle force their daughters to be traumatized again just to protect Josh? Or would they expect them to lie to protect Josh?

hopefully, JB and Michelle will tell Josh to confess and take plea deal. Not only because that is what he deserves, but to also protect their other children. 

But if he wasn't the only guy using that computer, wouldn't Josh have to sign in with his own password to get to his secret account? He would be hiding where he goes for his perverted fun, not allow his brothers or father to see it, would he? So then how could he blame his brothers or anyone else who used that specific computer?

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
18 minutes ago, Tuxcat said:

I am Confused again. Didn't the original search warrant just cover his car lot? 

I don't think they've released the actual documents, we've just read what's been reported on, which is usually not accurate.  In my experience, you hit the business AND the house.  Especially with CP cases.  The rule is to get every electronic device the suspect has access too.  That doesn't stop at work.  And I'm pretty sure they don't know that Josh is supposed to be in jesus jail for the internet. 

  • Like 8
  • Useful 2

Share this post


Link to post

With regards to Anna, do you guys think the Duggar kids will start to resent her? Josh and Anna have the largest brood, which means they're sucking up the most resources, and Josh's defense is about to eat up a healthy chunk of change. I'm sure they know logically the CP isn't Anna's fault, but it's not uncommon to have misdirected anger, especially when money's involved. I know it's unlikely she'll ever move back to Florida, but I don't know if I could spend the rest of my life being known as the wife of the family fuck-up. It seems like a miserable existence. 

  • Like 20
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, hathorlive said:

I don't think they've released the actual documents, we've just read what's been reported on, which is usually not accurate.  In my experience, you hit the business AND the house.  Especially with CP cases.  The rule is to get every electronic device the suspect has access too.  That doesn't stop at work.  And I'm pretty sure they don't know that Josh is supposed to be in jesus jail for the internet. 

Gotcha. I know initially they said they searched the big house, which was then denied and then retracted. A person from DHS confirmed they were at the car lot address. They did not confirm they were at the big house. But of course your're right, those are news reports and who knows where the spokesperson came from. Likely more to the story as you said.

3 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

With regards to Anna, do you guys think the Duggar kids will start to resent her? Josh and Anna have the largest brood, which means they're sucking up the most resources, and Josh's defense is about to eat up a healthy chunk of change. I'm sure they know logically the CP isn't Anna's fault, but it's not uncommon to have misdirected anger, especially when money's involved. I know it's unlikely she'll ever move back to Florida, but I don't know if I could spend the rest of my life being known as the wife of the family fuck-up. It seems like a miserable existence. 

They seem to love Anna but at a certain point they've got to be thinking, stop making babies with him please! 

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post
Scarlett45

Guidelines for the thread:

Charges have been made public that specifically name possession of Child Sexual Abuse Material, discussion of charges are allowed. However, discussion of victims, or possible victims (and their identities) related to these charges are NOT ALLOWED
We are not here to provide content for ghoulish rubbernecking- there is no need to discuss the graphic details related to these charges, the moderators are not going to police posts for graphic content- posts will be removed and violators will be warned. Do not attempt to circumvent this guideline with spoiler tags.

You MAY discuss the 2015 scandals, and any statement a NOW ADULT victim has made public as previously instructed, but speculation on unnamed victims or minor victims is NOT allowed. 

Jokes, asides, memes etc regarding the sexual assault of anyone, INCLUDING Josh Duggar are not allowed.

As of May 10, 2021: Please respect the privacy of the Reber family, discussion of their social media postings, public statements to the press/court testimony are acceptable. Discussion of their activities on their property, their schedule, where/how they run their errands not acceptable. Again, discussion of social media/court statements/public statements to the press- FINE, "So and So saw the Rebers standing in their yard/grocery shopping/getting gas"- NOT fine. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Customize font-size