Type keyword(s) to search

Josh & Anna Smuggar: A Series of Unfortunate Events

• Start Topic

My brain has not been working right for several days so here is another example of brain fog.  I had it in my head Ma Keller was 38 when she had David.  Time to rest some more.  

• LOL 5
  • Love 4

Ma Keller also delivered her kids reliably every other year until after Anna when she started suffering miscarriages. Be on the lookout for this issue with her daughters. So far, it hasn't affected Esther, but she's 39 now (IIRC), so her baby train may be winding down.

• Useful 3
  • Love 3
15 hours ago, emmawoodhouse said:

Ma Keller also delivered her kids reliably every other year until after Anna when she started suffering miscarriages. Be on the lookout for this issue with her daughters. So far, it hasn't affected Esther, but she's 39 now (IIRC), so her baby train may be winding down.

Anna claimed to have had a miscarriage between Mackynzie and Michael,  although her explanation sounded more like a late period than anything else. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
6 minutes ago, emmawoodhouse said:

Oh this is juicy. Please be true!

It's true, unless they Photoshopped a mugshot. TMZ is pretty reliable, they will pay off almost anyone to get the dirt before other outlets.

• Love 11

12 minutes ago, CherryMalotte said:

Wonder if this is related to the feds crawling around the various Duggar properties.  And...will JB bail him out.

No bail. He messed up BIG time. Also, his booking info is out there (not sure if it’s okay to post) so this is absolutely true. 

Edited by Spencer Hastings
  • Useful 1
  • Love 17
1 minute ago, Ohiopirate02 said:

238 pounds of shit..lol

I can't help but think this will turn into nothing because JB will somehow find a way to make it all go away. I hope I'm wrong and this is something really serious. The saddest part is Anna will never ever leave him and fall more madly in love with him..

• Love 5
On 4/24/2021 at 1:23 PM, BitterApple said:

Evangeline is adorable. I don't blame anyone for keeping their kids off social media, but it's too bad we can't see more of her.

I feel like Felicity is the more refined, less-potato-ish version of Ivy. 

The rest of the lineup is cute but so interchangeable. I can't tell one from the next. 

Josh diligently provides for his family? If cashing Boob's monthly check is "providing" then whatever you say, Anna.

Which one is Evangeline?

2 minutes ago, Future Cat Lady said:

Wow! When will we find out what the charges are?

Yeah, can someone familiar with federal stuff explain why it's not immediately apparent what the charges are? How long this raid may have been in the making? And does no bail kind of imply a more serious charge than, say, financial crimes?

• Love 8
6 minutes ago, BigBingerBro said:

Is that easy with the FEDS??  His smirk is so creepy in his mugshot.  

He looks like a dirty, sleazy old man.  What are his charges, do any of you know?

• Useful 1
  • Love 7

Wow! I wonder what the charges are. FWIW, I'm not finding this on local news websites yet, but I am not surprised TMZ scooped them. I think TMZ is sleazy, but they are very good at breaking stories. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 11

That booking link is saying he was brought in by US Marshals and is being held for another agency. What does that tell our law enforcement/lawyers people on the board? 

I read a lot of true crime but only really encounter US Marshals in relation to witness protection, but that obviously ain''t what is going on here. 

Edited by Zella
  • Useful 3
  • Love 10
40 minutes ago, Madtown said:

238 pounds of shit..lol

I can't help but think this will turn into nothing because JB will somehow find a way to make it all go away. I hope I'm wrong and this is something really serious. The saddest part is Anna will never ever leave him and fall more madly in love with him..

JB may have some sway with the locals but not the FEDs. So even if the FEDs offer a deal or even drop the charges, I don’t think that would have anything to do w/JB. 

Edited by Tdoc72
  • Love 18
1 minute ago, emmawoodhouse said:

I saw a local article. He appears before a judge tomorrow at 11. 

You mean his Smugshot? 😁

Which channel/local site?

Actually I think I found it, emmawoodhouse. KNWA?

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, emmawoodhouse said:

I think this is local. 

Yep! It's the local NBC affiliate. I checked the local ABC and CBS stations but not them! 

Edited by Zella
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, Cinnabon said:

The kids, yes. Anna, no.

I feel awful for the kids. His stain will follow them for the rest of their lives, whether they stay fundie or not. They're kids -- they don't deserve to be contaminated by their father. 

On a somewhat lighter note, how many of you signed up to get updates on Smuggar's status in jail? I did. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 16
Just now, iwantcookies said:
  Reveal spoiler

There is no spoiler . I don’t know how to get rid of the box.

Here is Joshua 

2C00F746-E67B-44E7-AC21-26188BB36EA3.jpeg

He looks evil...and smug.

And, I'm about to be shallow, but there NO way he's only 238. That's what I weigh and he's larger than me.

I don't feel for Anna at all. She could have left him during the last scandal, but she chose to stay and keep procreating. I feel for his kids though. If this is something big, they might not see their father again for a long time.

• Love 15
52 minutes ago, Madtown said:

238 pounds of shit..lol

I don't know that JB's connections reach to the level of federal law enforcement. Seems like he never managed to fully cement the bigger-name connections that he tried to cement.....although who knows, of course.

When you're taken in by the U.S. Marshals, though, you'd best have some pretty heavy hitters on your side if you're actually going to escape unscathed.....

They've (Was it DHS?) had quite a while to go through the electronics they confiscated.....So I think we can assume they found some evidence in there....

Edited by Churchhoney
  • Useful 5
  • Love 8

On a human level I feel bad for every Duggar right now. Except for Josh.

And yes, beat me up but I actually feel sorry for JB & M. It would kill me if my kid got arrested and held in jail.

I just hope whatever he did only involved adults.

• Love 17
3 minutes ago, EmeraldGirl said:

He can’t get bail yet because he’s being held by the county. They can’t decide that. 

That's what I was wondering. He has not seen a judge yet. US Marshals and Washington County Jail don't get to set bail--judges do. 

• Useful 5
  • Love 5