Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
maraleia

Josh & Anna Smuggar: A Series of Unfortunate Events

2 minutes ago, NotthebadVictoria said:

She’s understandably overweight but she hasn’t reached that level of obese where she looks permanently pregnant. 

I did not say or mean that Ofsmuggar is overweight; l was referring to her shape after six kids. 

Mullet isn't obese, but she looked pregnant for years after her last.

• Like 2
  • Useful 2

1 hour ago, Heathen said:

She's had six kids, and she likely lives on a heavily processed diet. She probably always looks pregnant. Until SHE announces it, it's just more rampant speculation. 

We saw a screenshot of a birthday party Jessa posted and she definitely looked pregnant, not just a little thick in the middle. 

• Like 10
  • Useful 1

She could have something wrong with her. I knew a woman whose midsection looked like that, all the time. She wasn't pregnant,  but had medical issues.

• Like 2
  • Useful 1

I think Anna is pregnant, if only because "when you hear hoofbeats think horses not zebras" 

• Like 23

Up until that recent screenshot of her, I'd been thinking Anna looked pretty great for a woman who'd been pregnant so much the past decade. I vote pregnant. 

• Like 16

They do like to space out their announcements for “press” purposes, so maybe they agreed Jessa would go first, then Kendra’s birth announcement, and we will hear Anna’s pregnancy confirmed in another week or so. They can’t take the chance that too many announcements at once might prevent one of them from getting a Facebook tabloid headline.

• Like 6
  • Useful 1
  • Laugh 4

50 minutes ago, truebluesmoky said:

They do like to space out their announcements for “press” purposes, so maybe they agreed Jessa would go first, then Kendra’s birth announcement, and we will hear Anna’s pregnancy confirmed in another week or so. They can’t take the chance that too many announcements at once might prevent one of them from getting a Facebook tabloid headline.

Anna will have to post soon because surely JD/Abbie and Josiah/Lauren have "announcements" waiting and the Justin/Claire marriage in mid april if we are to believe the registry date posted

• Like 7

Meanwhile there are 3 Bates grandbabies due in June, and 3 ongoing courtships .  The Duggars only have 1 grandbaby on the way and one scheduled wedding.  Someone better step up and make an announcement. 😜

At the moment there are 8 (soon to be 9) married Duggars, but if all the current Bates courtships end in marriage they will have 10.

Duggars have 18 grandchildren plus 1 on the way.  Bates have 14 with 3 on the way.

We all know it is a competition.  The question is what bragging rights are more important: the number of grandchildren or the number of kids married off?

• Like 7

32 minutes ago, crazy8s said:

I do think JB is waiting to pull out a Jed! and Jer twin wedding for PR and a VSE. something the Bates family can't do

Bonus points if they marry twin sisters!

• Like 2
  • Laugh 3

15 minutes ago, QuinnInND said:

Hasn't stopped them before. Just saying. 

I still wonder if Josh and Anna are going back on the show. It wouldn't surprise me. There are many people who comment that they miss Josh. Or feel that he's been punished enough. 

• Surprise 3
  • Sad 4

5 minutes ago, Rabbittron said:

Double points if they marry the same woman.

Could you imagine that conversation? JB would be torn between his christian morality and his desire to make a buck 'cause you know TLC would be all over that wedding.

• Laugh 7

2 hours ago, 3 is enough said:

Meanwhile there are 3 Bates grandbabies due in June, and 3 ongoing courtships .  The Duggars only have 1 grandbaby on the way and one scheduled wedding.  Someone better step up and make an announcement. 😜

At the moment there are 8 (soon to be 9) married Duggars, but if all the current Bates courtships end in marriage they will have 10.

Duggars have 18 grandchildren plus 1 on the way.  Bates have 14 with 3 on the way.

We all know it is a competition.  The question is what bragging rights are more important: the number of grandchildren or the number of kids married off?

Duggars have 20 grandchildren with 1 on the way that we know.  (Josh 6, John 1, Jill 2, Jinger 2, Joseph 3, Josiah 1, Joy 2, and Jessa 3 with 1 on the way.) 

Bates have 15 grandchildren with 3 on the way (Tori, Whitney, Josie).  

• Useful 2

Well the grandchildren count seems to change too frequently to keep accurate track of! Until a Bates or Duggar starts reproducing like Esther, who has 10 or 12, it will be tough to catch the Keller clan.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, 3 is enough said:

Wow.  I sure screwed up that math.  How embarrassing.

I thought you did great!  You'd need a Master's Degree in Complex Fractational Trigonometry and the world's biggest whiteboard to keep track of all these baby machines.

• Laugh 19

9 hours ago, 3 is enough said:

No worries.  I'm sure JB and M wouldn't have come as close as you did to the actual numbers.

• Like 5
  • Laugh 16

9 hours ago, 3 is enough said:

I believe someone just proved why they weren't admitted to the prestigious SOTDRT.    It's either that or your application was immediately rejected when they saw your name.

• Like 1
  • Laugh 10

20 hours ago, Rabbittron said:

Double points if they marry the same woman.

It’ll be like The Parent Trap— one woman playing dual roles for the  camera.  Where’s our fundie Hayley Mills or Lindsay Lohan at? 

• Laugh 5