Type keyword(s) to search

Josh & Anna Smuggar: A Series of Unfortunate Events

• Start Topic

haha - read across america day indeed.  Hair done to perfection, color coordinated outfits. The oldest all got the direction to stare at the bible and page open that far back are they pretending to read Revelation?

• LOL 12
2 hours ago, DangerousMinds said:

If only they were allowed to read a variety of books. 😢

B40EB1A9-52E5-4374-A49B-E7B06B96B0E5.jpeg

This kind of crap ain't nothing but Ma and Pa Duggar's passel o' kids in prairie dresses and polo shirts routine all over again with some updates and a bit more spit and polish on the grooming.   A pious show to glorify who exactly?   

• Love 17
45 minutes ago, jcbrown said:

So Sex Pest is only 33? With six kids and probably another on the way? Criminy Anne.

Life is going to feel sooooooo loooong. Nothing more to look forward to. Just josh and more babies. I feel bad for the decades she’ll have to fill when her fertile years are over. Kinda the sadness and desperation that oozed off of michelle when it became clear that her baby having days were over. I feel bad that they’re so lost without another pregnancy to look forward to. 

• Useful 1
2 minutes ago, skatelady said:

Look at Anna's posture. Leaning forward, and holding the baby in an awkward position, just to hide her belly. Why keep it such a secret?

She's using that poor baby like a Roman legionary using a shield. LOL

• LOL 15
10 hours ago, awaken said:

Life is going to feel sooooooo loooong. Nothing more to look forward to. Just josh and more babies. I feel bad for the decades she’ll have to fill when her fertile years are over. Kinda the sadness and desperation that oozed off of michelle when it became clear that her baby having days were over. I feel bad that they’re so lost without another pregnancy to look forward to. 

I got no sympathy for her. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. Anyway, she luuuvvvs Joshie sooo much so I'm sure she's fine. (Gag me.)

10 hours ago, skatelady said:

Look at Anna's posture. Leaning forward, and holding the baby in an awkward position, just to hide her belly. Why keep it such a secret?

Timing the news to boost ratings for the show? Anna's going to do everything possible to stay in JB's good graces. She probably cemented her spot high up in the family by sticking with Sex Pest after the scandals but I don't think she's one to rest on her laurels. 

• Love 17
On 3/3/2021 at 9:34 PM, awaken said:

I suppose those decades will be spent pestering daughters/DILs..."Are you pregnant?"

• Useful 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

I think that the only saving grace for Anna after the baby making years are over is that she seems interested in her children, so she'll be engaged in their lives at least until the last one is grown. Then, she'll have grandchildren to be interested in. Michelle never cared about her kids once they were past the baby stage, so when baby making was done, she had no idea what to do with her life.  Anna at least looks like she cares about her kids once they can walk and talk. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 19
On 3/6/2021 at 8:49 AM, irisheyes said:

I think that the only saving grace for Anna after the baby making years are over is that she seems interested in her children, so she'll be engaged in their lives at least until the last one is grown. Then, she'll have grandchildren to be interested in. Michelle never cared about her kids once they were past the baby stage, so when baby making was done, she had no idea what to do with her life.  Anna at least looks like she cares about her kids once they can walk and talk. 

While Michelle's neglect is nothing to aim for, I hope the path of one Kelly Jo Bates isn't the goal either.

• Love 9
10 minutes ago, libgirl2 said:

Gosh that looks depressing. 

If that actually is the place, I absolutely hope someone who legitimately knows and follows building codes has gone over the premises for all safety requirements for occupation -- things like fire exit for dwellings, proper barriers in place to be certain vehicle exhaust in one side of the building cannot escape into the living areas, etc.

• Useful 2
  • Love 10
3 minutes ago, Tikichick said:

If that actually is the place, I absolutely hope someone who legitimately knows and follows building codes has gone over the premises for all safety requirements for occupation -- things like fire exit for dwellings, proper barriers in place to be certain vehicle exhaust in one side of the building cannot escape into the living areas, etc.

Its the Duggars, I would be surprised if someone did. 

• Love 6
1 hour ago, crazy8s said:

the warehouse home is on the back of the junk warehouse. TTH is just off to the upper left.

Screenshot (27).png

So its possible the picture I posted is the front of the back section, jutting of the bigger building, pictured here?

• Love 2
48 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

So its possible the picture I posted is the front of the back section, jutting of the bigger building, pictured here?

no idea on that. I once saw a court document for josh and anna that listed that warehouse address, suite D. I laughed at the idea of anything in that building being a suite.

• LOL 6
  • Love 3
20 minutes ago, iwantcookies said:

If that’s where they live I doubt Josh is a favorite son anymore.

What is this, month 14 of No visible means of employment? I’d say he still the favorite son since he doesn’t really have to do anything and still has six kids that are well fed and a “happy” wife.

Edited by JoanArc
  • Love 13
1 hour ago, JoanArc said:

What is this, month 14 of No visible means of employment? I’d say he still the favorite son since he doesn’t really have to do anything and still has six kids that are well fed and a “happy” wife.

Yea, you do have a point there. 

• Love 4
8 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

Is this where Josh and Anna live? I remember a photo of, maybe the youngest boy, near a set of French doors. 

image.thumb.png.1240f694c60a689cd183d4f9227ef965.png

Yeah, I think that's probably it.  

I haven't seen anything else on their property that matches the kind of "small warehouse" description that's been bandied around about the place where Bin stayed and where they're allegedly living, except for a back section of the bigger warehouse on the property. Can't tell if that one has any French doors or not, though.

The left end of this building here is about 50 feet from the street. And the TTH is about 250 feet further back from the street, to the right of this building as we see it in this picture.         

I do think that Josh remains the golden child in some ways, but I don't think I'd feel very golden if I were living in this building, out by the road, with my six kids.

Or in the other "small warehouse" that's attached to the big warehouse, also out by the road.

That "living section???" actually looks even more depressing to me because the building of which it's part is huge, barnlike, creepy, metallic and no doubt full of all kinds of slowly deteriorating and rusting crap. I imagine it echoing all night long with the birds and animals scavenging around, rain coming through the roof in various places, wind banging loose hunks of sheet metal, all just a few feet from my "living area.".............However, on the bright side, if that one's the warehouse-people-live-in and has French doors, you could probably look through them and see the tree house or whatever that thing was they built a few years ago.......

Looking out of the French doors of this one, all you'd see would be 75 feet of a gravel parking area and the very ugly bigger warehouse. 

Edited by Churchhoney
3 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

The one you posted is a separate and much smaller but otherwise similar building that's about 75 feet across a gravel parking area from this one -- it's to the left just out of view in the picture of the big rambly warehouse. 

Edited by Churchhoney
  • Useful 1
28 minutes ago, Churchhoney said:

but I don't think I'd feel very golden if I were living in this building, out by the road, with my six kids.

I absolutely wouldn't, living situation, six kids, no education, no prospect of a real career or job, utterly useless and downright obstructive parents, completely no idea that I need to get off my ass and make something happen, or how to do so if the thought occurred to me -- and a ridiculously inflated ego with absolutely no basis in reality.    Yeah, I'm not feeling very golden about myself if that's me. 

Unfortunately I think that's the problem with many of the Duggar spawn, they've been led to believe that they're oh so special in comparison to everyone else simply because they're Duggar.  I wonder how much of that is ever shaken if they realize that they're not even special in their birth family.  Does it ever make them sit back and think when they see others with obvious skills, knowledge and talents that they're using to actually do something in the world? 

• Love 12
1 hour ago, Churchhoney said:

The one you posted is a separate and much smaller but otherwise similar building that's about 75 feet across a gravel parking area from this one -- it's to the left just out of view in the picture of the big rambly warehouse. 

So Josh and Anna live in the smaller building with the white roof?

image.png.39422c997b97e9f60bd2c4462c959b3d.png

• Useful 5
  • Love 1

If I were living in a warehouse with my six kids and baby-hungry wife, you can be DAMN SURE I would be taking every class offered at the community college and otherwise trying desperately to get an education. I don’t understand why Josh doesn’t do that. Maybe depression, laziness, anti-intellectualism? I dunno, but an unskilled guy is never going to be able to claw his way out of a windowless warehouse, and that would light a fire under my ass, I can tell you. 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Love 22
1 hour ago, GeeGolly said:

So Josh and Anna live in the smaller building with the white roof?

image.png.39422c997b97e9f60bd2c4462c959b3d.png

I think there's a very good chance they live there -- because that's where the French doors are in the picture you posted (and on Google's street view)......

The other option, as @Crazy8s noted, is that there's (also?) some sort of livable suite in that very back portion of the long building. Since the only pictures I've ever seen of these buildings have come from Google street view, I don't know if there's a set of French doors back there....(JB probably brought defective French doors in bulk somewhere, so it wouldn't surprise me if there are....but I doubt there's any way of knowing. I don't think the Duggs like pictures to get out of this part of their property!) 

I have a vague memory or hallucination of reading once that there might be two livable "suites" in their warehouse area....In which case, those are probably the two.....But we only know for sure that one of those-- the smaller white building on the left -- has a set of French doors. So, yes, I'm still betting on that one. 

Edited by Churchhoney
  • Useful 1
  • Love 7
Just now, Churchhoney said:

I think there's a very good chance they live there -- because that's where the French doors are in the picture you posted (and on Google's street view)......

The other option, as @Crazy8s noted, is that there's (also?) some sort of livable suite in that very back portion of the long building. Since the only pictures I've ever seen of these buildings have come from Google street view, I don't know if there's a set of French doors back there....(JB probably brought damaged French doors in bulk somewhere, so it wouldn't surprise me if there are....but I doubt there's any way of knowing. I don't think the Duggs like pictures to get out of this part of their property!) 

I have a vague memory or hallucination of reading once that there might be two livable "suites" in their warehouse area....In which case, those are probably the two.....But we only know for sure that one of those-- the smaller white building on the left -- has a set of French doors. So I'm still betting on that one. 

I think this is where Ben lived while courting, too,

• Useful 1
  • Love 3