Type keyword(s) to search

Josh & Anna Smuggar: A Series of Unfortunate Events

• Start Topic

21 hours ago, awaken said:

She’s full in the face and didn’t post a whole body shot. Confirming her pregnancy. 

If Ofsmuggar (or anybody else) had been pregnant every time somebody here claimed she was because she's "full in the face" or whatever, she'd have 12 kids by now. 

That said, if she continues on her previous timeline, she'll be announcing sometime this summer or fall. Her kids, except Mackynzie and Michael, have all been two years or two years + a few months apart. 

• Love 2
17 minutes ago, Heathen said:

If Ofsmuggar (or anybody else) had been pregnant every time somebody here claimed she was because she's "full in the face" or whatever, she'd have 12 kids by now. 

That said, if she continues on her previous timeline, she'll be announcing sometime this summer or fall. Her kids, except Mackynzie and Michael, have all been two years or two years + a few months apart. 

There's a video showing Anna's midsection. She's pregnant. Anna has given birth in every odd year since they were married.

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Temperance said:

The thing is Anna is usually quick to deny she's pregnant and laugh it off. I think she's pregnant, because she hasn't responded to the rumors. It would be early for but not by much depending on when she's due. 

Not to mention, Priscilla has also been on a very regular schedule with her kids. Until this last one who came about six months earlier than "normal." There's absolutely no reason Anna couldn't also have one off "schedule."

• Love 6
6 hours ago, beckie said:

No. MaryElla isn't a cute baby. At all.

I agree. She looks slightly cuter here, but I haven’t found her to be a very attractive baby!  I’m sure she’ll grow into her looks. 

• Love 3
35 minutes ago, awaken said:

I agree. She looks slightly cuter here, but I haven’t found her to be a very attractive baby!  I’m sure she’ll grow into her looks. 

She looks like a female version of Marcus. He still hasn't grown into his looks, and he's what, 7 or 8?

• Love 1
2 hours ago, emmawoodhouse said:

She looks like a female version of Marcus. He still hasn't grown into his looks, and he's what, 7 or 8?

I disagree that she looks like Marcus. For some reason I've always found his odd look kind of cute. I agree with whomever said she looks like Pa Keller. Hopefully she'll grow into her looks, but I'm not counting on it.

Edited by beckie
  • Love 5
15 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

There's a video showing Anna's midsection. She's pregnant. Anna has given birth in every odd year since they were married.

She's had six kids, and she likely lives on a heavily processed diet. She probably always looks pregnant. Until SHE announces it, it's just more rampant speculation. 

• Love 3
33 minutes ago, Heathen said:

She's had six kids, and she likely lives on a heavily processed diet. She probably always looks pregnant. Until SHE announces it, it's just more rampant speculation. 

She’s understandably overweight but she hasn’t reached that level of obese where she looks permanently pregnant. 

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, NotthebadVictoria said:

She’s understandably overweight but she hasn’t reached that level of obese where she looks permanently pregnant. 

I did not say or mean that Ofsmuggar is overweight; l was referring to her shape after six kids. 

Mullet isn't obese, but she looked pregnant for years after her last.

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Heathen said:

We saw a screenshot of a birthday party Jessa posted and she definitely looked pregnant, not just a little thick in the middle. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 10

They do like to space out their announcements for “press” purposes, so maybe they agreed Jessa would go first, then Kendra’s birth announcement, and we will hear Anna’s pregnancy confirmed in another week or so. They can’t take the chance that too many announcements at once might prevent one of them from getting a Facebook tabloid headline.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 6
50 minutes ago, truebluesmoky said:

They do like to space out their announcements for “press” purposes, so maybe they agreed Jessa would go first, then Kendra’s birth announcement, and we will hear Anna’s pregnancy confirmed in another week or so. They can’t take the chance that too many announcements at once might prevent one of them from getting a Facebook tabloid headline.

Anna will have to post soon because surely JD/Abbie and Josiah/Lauren have "announcements" waiting and the Justin/Claire marriage in mid april if we are to believe the registry date posted

• Love 7

Meanwhile there are 3 Bates grandbabies due in June, and 3 ongoing courtships .  The Duggars only have 1 grandbaby on the way and one scheduled wedding.  Someone better step up and make an announcement. 😜

At the moment there are 8 (soon to be 9) married Duggars, but if all the current Bates courtships end in marriage they will have 10.

Duggars have 18 grandchildren plus 1 on the way.  Bates have 14 with 3 on the way.

We all know it is a competition.  The question is what bragging rights are more important: the number of grandchildren or the number of kids married off?

• Love 7
15 minutes ago, QuinnInND said:

Hasn't stopped them before. Just saying. 

I still wonder if Josh and Anna are going back on the show. It wouldn't surprise me. There are many people who comment that they miss Josh. Or feel that he's been punished enough. 

5 minutes ago, Rabbittron said:

Double points if they marry the same woman.

Could you imagine that conversation? JB would be torn between his christian morality and his desire to make a buck 'cause you know TLC would be all over that wedding.

• LOL 7
2 hours ago, 3 is enough said:

Meanwhile there are 3 Bates grandbabies due in June, and 3 ongoing courtships .  The Duggars only have 1 grandbaby on the way and one scheduled wedding.  Someone better step up and make an announcement. 😜

At the moment there are 8 (soon to be 9) married Duggars, but if all the current Bates courtships end in marriage they will have 10.

Duggars have 18 grandchildren plus 1 on the way.  Bates have 14 with 3 on the way.

We all know it is a competition.  The question is what bragging rights are more important: the number of grandchildren or the number of kids married off?

Duggars have 20 grandchildren with 1 on the way that we know.  (Josh 6, John 1, Jill 2, Jinger 2, Joseph 3, Josiah 1, Joy 2, and Jessa 3 with 1 on the way.) 

Bates have 15 grandchildren with 3 on the way (Tori, Whitney, Josie).  

• Useful 3
  • Love 1

Well the grandchildren count seems to change too frequently to keep accurate track of! Until a Bates or Duggar starts reproducing like Esther, who has 10 or 12, it will be tough to catch the Keller clan.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
9 hours ago, 3 is enough said:

Wow.  I sure screwed up that math.  How embarrassing.

I believe someone just proved why they weren't admitted to the prestigious SOTDRT.    It's either that or your application was immediately rejected when they saw your name.

• LOL 13
  • Love 1
On 2/23/2021 at 2:55 PM, crazy8s said:

I do think JB is waiting to pull out a Jed! and Jer twin wedding for PR and a VSE. something the Bates family can't do

I guess we’ve given up on Jana.

• LOL 5
On 2/23/2021 at 1:31 PM, 3 is enough said:

The number of grandkids is more important because they are raising God's army. 

• Love 2

I think Jana's content. She has parented many of her siblings and knows if she wants to have a baby of her own JB would scour the fundy earth to find her an acceptable husband. Instead she has more hobbies than any of the other sister-moms, plenty of spending money, and gets to go places with her BFF, Laura. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 20