Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
maraleia

Josh & Anna Smuggar: A Series of Unfortunate Events

13 hours ago, Sew Sumi said:

Oh Anna, stop fooling yourself and lying to your followers. Smuggar hasn't worked in months. 

What is the item that is on the right side of the bottom shelf?  Looks like a messy large size rubber band ball to me.

• Like 5

32 minutes ago, Barb23 said:

What is the item that is on the right side of the bottom shelf?  Looks like a messy large size rubber band ball to me.

That's what I was trying to figure out. I'm cool with decorations, but not on a kitchen shelf.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Barb23 said:

A plant?  That’s all I’ve got. I know open shelves are trendy, but I would never want them in my kitchen. Everything on those shelves will constantly be dusty and/or greasy. I don’t want to have to wash something before I can use it. 

• Like 21

Doesn't look like it would be very easy to access anything on that shelf.

• Like 5

"Extra time" Anna?  This is an ordinary time for you. No one has been laid off or having to work from home. Your kids are "home schooling."  Life has not changed for you. 

Edited by Lisa418722
  • Like 23
  • Useful 1

You don't have to hashtag EVERY POST with that stupid hashtag. This post wasn't about your damn brats. It was about your ugly kitchen and an awkwardly placed shelf, badly proportioned for the space, that you threw random kitchen supplies on. Bowls, travel mugs, baking supplies, decor. Pick a damn purpose! It's irrational how much this airhead phony irritates me.

• Like 19
  • Laugh 4

22 minutes ago, Picture It. Sicily said:

You don't have to hashtag EVERY POST with that stupid hashtag. This post wasn't about your damn brats. It was about your ugly kitchen and an awkwardly placed shelf, badly proportioned for the space, that you threw random kitchen supplies on. Bowls, travel mugs, baking supplies, decor. Pick a damn purpose! It's irrational how much this airhead phony irritates me.

She truly angers me too!

• Like 6

2 hours ago, Lisa418722 said:

"Extra time" Anna?  This is an ordinary time for you. No one has been laid off or having to work form home. Your kids are "home schooling."  Life has not changed for you. 

Yeah, literally everything is the same with possibly the exception that they aren't seeing LolliPop as much as usual and I'm doubting that that is actually happening.

• Like 12

7 hours ago, Kbo said:

A plant?  That’s all I’ve got.

Literally no windows in the guest house shed.

6 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

Doesn't look like it would be very easy to access anything on that shelf.

You got that right. Even though it looks like it has  roughly the same dimensions as a normal hanging enclosed kitchen cabinet would, it just looks so much larger. (Maybe it's the angle.)  A tall person would have trouble getting things off or putting something back from the shelves. 

Why is this shelf driving me nuts?  I spent way too much time thinking about it.

3 hours ago, Sew Sumi said:

Mere's shirt is disturbing. 

Definitely agree with you. "Daddy's  Little Princess" is very upsetting.  

• Like 8

Is it a coincidence that the book Anna's reading to her kids is about a pair of mallards who are looking for a place to raise their eight ducklings? I think not.

Edited by Bayarea4
  • Sad 4

23 hours ago, Sew Sumi said:

Oh Anna, stop fooling yourself and lying to your followers. Smuggar hasn't worked in months. 

Did the Mkids create that backsplash? And I mean the 3 youngest ones.....

• Laugh 11

23 hours ago, Temperance said:

I don't like the rustic look. It looks dirty. 

23 hours ago, realityfan26 said:

Or not finished and it's missing grout completely. 

Lord, that is ugly. Anna has taste for shit, but I guess we knew that based on who she married and has chosen to stay with.

• Like 11

4 hours ago, Barb23 said:

Definitely agree with you. "Daddy's  Little Princess" is very upsetting.  

Even more upsetting for me is the fact that my twins have the exact same shirt.

• Laugh 7

I honestly thought that I was looking at a basement wall with a gritty, sandy floor!  It wasn't until someone mentioned the KitchenAid that I went back and realized it's a kitchen wall and counter.  Not aesthetically pleasing to my eye.

Spoiler

(No spoiler--hit the tab accidentally and can't remove it!)

Edited by magpye29 · Reason: Empty spoiler tag
  • Like 6

22 hours ago, Sew Sumi said:

Mere's shirt is disturbing. 

Oh, look. Jessa's decided to send lockdown greetings and gifts from her kids to their cousins....and Anna's helping her publicize it to the world.....And ladling on some praise for her s-i-l "friend" and "treasure."

Guess Jessa's been reading here again. It's darned easy to pull her strings. You're just encouraging me to rant at you more often, Jessa. 

Edited by Churchhoney
  • Like 6
  • Laugh 10

That stupid post. I just can't. 

(Saw it yesterday and scrolled on by)

• Like 3
  • Laugh 11

Anna must spend all her time bathing those kids. How do they always look freshly washed? Goddamn that family must go through a lot of soap and water.

Knowing this family, it probably means Anna is pathologically obsessed with cleanliness/purity or feeling a ton of guilt (“our damn spot,” says Lady Macbeth) or something else equally neurotic 🙄

• Like 3
  • Useful 1
  • Laugh 5
  • Sad 1

On 4/28/2020 at 9:30 PM, VioletWitch said:

Is that a toilet  in the background?

• Like 1
  • Laugh 1

On 4/25/2020 at 11:19 PM, QuinnInND said:

Even more upsetting for me is the fact that my twins have the exact same shirt.

2 against 1.  And I’m guessing their dad isn’t a ginormous shit burger   

• Like 2
  • Laugh 6

I hate the headband, but at least it's more comfortable looking than that flesh toned band that Lauren insists on squishing Bella's brain with everyday. 

• Like 6

15 minutes ago, Picture It. Sicily said:

I hate the headband, but at least it's more comfortable looking than that flesh toned band that Lauren insists on squishing Bella's brain with everyday. 

Bella doesn't need that brain. She's female. 

• Like 3
  • Laugh 7
  • Sad 11

On 4/28/2020 at 9:30 PM, VioletWitch said:

This board always makes me think about Greys like this 5 month old baby is striding into an operating room ready to do some groundbreaking neurosurgery

• Laugh 4

10 hours ago, dariafan said:

2 against 1.  And I’m guessing their dad isn’t a ginormous shit burger   

No way in hell. Their dad is the most amazing guy in the world. 

• Like 6

9 hours ago, QuinnInND said:

And I’m guessing their dad isn’t a ginormous shit burger   

Don't forget grandpa shit burger !

• Like 9

On 4/28/2020 at 11:28 PM, awaken said:

Maryella reminds me of mozzarella. 

I love this and I shall call blessing # 6 Mozza.

5 hours ago, MsJamieDornan said:

Don't forget grandpa shit burger !

Grandma isn’t any better IMO.

• Like 2
  • Laugh 3

22 hours ago, BradandJanet said:

Kid looks ready to scrub floors or make pancakes. 

In 5-6 years she will doing both and being a maid for all the males in the family.

• Like 1
  • Sad 11

Her capitalization skills are sliding into JillR territory. 

• Like 4
  • Laugh 7

57 minutes ago, galaxygirl76 said:

That thing on her head is uuuglay.

At least it isn’t pepto pink.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, galaxychaser said:

At least it isn’t pepto pink.

I'm pretty sure that I've seen her in a pink one. 😕

Anna does realize that everyone knows that most infants are bald, right? Oh baby wigs! It's undiscovered territory but wasn't that a big joke somewhere in the past? My brain is tired and I can't think of who started talking about that.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Chicklet said:

Anna does realize that everyone knows that most infants are bald, right? Oh baby wigs! It's undiscovered territory but wasn't that a big joke somewhere in the past? My brain is tired and I can't think of who started talking about that.

But how would anyone know she was a girl if she was bald?  Frilly pink dresses are not enough, the girl child must be draped from head to toe in girlwear.  Those headwraps remind me of the turbans that the older ladies getting chemo wear.  My next door neighbor is 81 and on chemo and her headwraps are much cuter than this one.

• Like 12

At least the lemon outfit is so much cuter than the last one with five different patterns. 

• Like 5

57 minutes ago, Temperance said:

At least the lemon outfit is so much cuter than the last one with five different patterns. 

I like the lemons. But that’s all I’ve got. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, galaxygirl76 said:

That thing on her head is uuuglay.

Every time I see a poor baby with one of these bun wraps, it reminds me of Mammy from Gone With the Wind.

• Like 7
  • Laugh 4

Ugh, Anna's post. Can these people do or say ANYTHING that isn't related to religion? Those poor kids, being raised in such a toxic atmosphere.

• Like 4
  • Laugh 6
  • Sad 5

13 hours ago, Chicklet said:

Anna will be putting the fake pigtails on the baby soon.  Those, along with those god-awful brown boots, and she’ll have that child looking like a regular fashionista.  Anna has zero fashion sense.  NONE.  Those poor, pitiful kids...😢

• Like 1
  • Sad 3