Type keyword(s) to search

Josh & Anna Smuggar: A Series of Unfortunate Events

• Start Topic

everytime I see a smugger family picture I wonder what his daughters are going to think when the first time they sneak away and google their dad’s name. Are they going to hate Anna just as much? 

• Useful 3
  • Love 3

Oh man, I forgot all about the fast food pics. I was snarking then, under one of many usernames (TWOP Howard banned me at least 3 times 😁). I've called him Smuggar for years, long before the scandals. Heck, long before his stint at the FRC. 

Banned at least 3 times on TWOP too! 🤣

Raising my hand "me too, me too !"

Edited by MsJamieDornan
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7
6 hours ago, Readalot said:

everytime I see a smugger family picture I wonder what his daughters are going to think when the first time they sneak away and google their dad’s name. Are they going to hate Anna just as much? 

I think it's going to depend on what has happened to them. If he hasn't crossed any lines with them, they're going to believe that God has redeemed him. If they've gone through what their aunts went through, they're probably going to hate everyone who knew what he was and refused to protect them.

• Love 19
On 1/14/2020 at 3:05 PM, JoanArc said:

Who wore it better? #notthelittleduggars 

WTF? “Leave a huge air gap in between us!  Oh, and Josh please gain 30 lbs and stand next to Anna’s stunt double,”

The gap is for their miscarriage baby Mitchell or Michelle.

Crazy Days and Nights is reporting that Joshie got himself caught being scammy.

https://www.crazydaysandnights.net/2020/01/blind-items-revealed-3_17.html

This prolific baby maker/child molester/reality star/stripper loving/serial cheating offspring has been hiding some shady business deals he uses to make money. He got busted and is now being forced to pay fines in court for being shady and is accused of running a real estate scam.

Josh Duggar

Maryella sounds like a 5th grader made it up.  Why not Mary Ella or another double name like Mary Beth, Mary Catherine, etc if they wanted something other than just "Mary"

So we got 18 months before next pregnancy?  

Name pool time:

Girls:  They tend to like non "old names" so my guess is:  Maisie, Madeline, Mia, Megan, Molly. The name Madison is probably on the "no-go" list.

Boys:  Matthew or Malachi 

And its been almost 3 years since a Josh sex scandal so I assume that may happen pre-next baby. 

Edited by Soaper410
  • LOL 4
On 1/15/2020 at 12:08 AM, MsJamieDornan said:

Raising my hand "me too, me too !"

I was never banned, but good old Howard "snipped" my replies sometimes.  I never did understand why.  I always used nice words.  Howard sure made it difficult to post, and to read the posts of others.  Sooooo much nicer here  (Thank you, Mods).

• Love 9
On 1/14/2020 at 4:17 PM, Sew Sumi said:

Oh man, I forgot all about the fast food pics. I was snarking then, under one of many usernames (TWOP Howard banned me at least 3 times 😁). I've called him Smuggar for years, long before the scandals. Heck, long before his stint at the FRC. 

Oh, Howard. I got handslapped so many times in the Days of Our Lives thread. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

Pretty nice bikes for Buy Used & Save the Difference. 

(I know they are pretty much past the thrift shop thing & the bikes could have come from Walmart but I like to mention it in case they do read here.)

• Love 8
3 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

Why is this even an Instagram post?  Is it not possible to enjoy an evening out and not put it on blast to the world?  Does it become a better night out if it’s on Instagram?  

I’m not even going to start in on “Lolli”...

• LOL 5
  • Love 19
9 minutes ago, BradandJanet said:

That's a photo gone bad. Josh has black mold creeping up his neck and chin. 

Lolli? WTF?

And Anna’s face looks different. Is it the angle of the photo or did she get a nose job?

• Love 4
56 minutes ago, Namaste said:

Why is this even an Instagram post?  Is it not possible to enjoy an evening out and not put it on blast to the world?  Does it become a better night out if it’s on Instagram?  

I’m not even going to start in on “Lolli”...

Anna is becoming more and more of an idiot.

• Love 16
1 hour ago, ginger90 said:

What a lovely photo of two people who essentially let a child molester get away with it under their roof and forced his victims to forgive him, the molester in question, and the wife who prefers to pretend it never happened. 🤮

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Namaste said:

And Anna’s face looks different. Is it the angle of the photo or did she get a nose job?

She definitely had something done, but I can't put my finger on it. I know lighting and weight gain can skew features, but Anna's been looking different for a while.

• Love 10
55 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

She definitely had something done, but I can't put my finger on it. I know lighting and weight gain can skew features, but Anna's been looking different for a while.

Has she put boots on that baby??

1 hour ago, DangerousMinds said:

It was bound to happen.

• Love 5
6 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Lolli looks like she has a mangy cat wearing a crown sitting on her shoulder.

5 hours ago, DangerousMinds said:

Starting the second she agreed to marry "Sweetie".

• LOL 3
  • Love 12

I take it Anna's reference to "Sweetie" is Josh?  Just gag me if it is. It actually took me a minute to realize that's who she meant. I originally thought Sweetie may be the nickname an older church widow who they invited out to dinner since Anna referenced getting advice from older people.

I use the term Sweetie occasionally but may have to think twice since I'll be thinking of Anna's "Sweetie" now.

• Love 6
5 hours ago, BigBingerBro said:

Her face looks totally different.  Just look at pictures from when they were first married.  I'm wondering if she uses some kind of facetune app and tweaks her face.

Every single time I see a picture of Anna, I think she had a facelift or Josh married someone else without Anna knowing.

21 minutes ago, BigBingerBro said:

They're both just much more rounder.

smugcomp.jpg

Even so, she still looks like a different person to me.

• Love 10
4 minutes ago, galaxychaser said:

Josh loses more hair and gains 10 pounds with each pregnancy. 

Yeah, looks like he’s been hitting the feed bag. With all his spare time you’d think he would be working out or something. 

• LOL 7
9 hours ago, Namaste said:

She looks different in every photo!  

Whats with this Lolli thing all of a sudden?  It’s really dumb. 

• Love 12
4 hours ago, Sew Sumi said:

Not everyone can be like Jessa or a Bates girl and have their pre-baby body back in six weeks, even after multiple births.

And neither Anna or smugs know how to exercise 

• Useful 2