Type keyword(s) to search

Josh & Anna Smuggar: A Series of Unfortunate Events

• Start Topic

45 minutes ago, irisheyes said:

God will provide.  Cause she’s a Duggar.

Actually they closed on the Siloam Springs house. $285,00 I believe and they purchased it for $55,000. That's a tidy little profit considering most of the remodel was probably done with Duggar labor and expertise. I feel for the buyers, poor fools.

• Useful 3
  • LOL 3
  • Love 6
13 hours ago, lulu69 said:

$285,00 I believe and they purchased it for $55,000. That's a tidy little profit

I'll bet Jim Bob will manage to get his hands on most of it. Josh may have been the legal owner of the house and entitled to the money from the sale, but I think he's too beaten down to resist if Jim Bob demanded that the money be given to him to "manage". 

Josh may have been officially "forgiven", but I think Jim Bob is enraged at the damage Josh did to the family's brand/income and will keep him in the dog house forever. I'm sure that Josh is still kept on a very tight leash, watched like a hawk and that he, Anna and the kids live on a very stingy allowance that Jim Bob doles out.

As Collin Raye sang "Jesus will forgive, but a Daddy won't forget".

• LOL 2
  • Love 13
14 minutes ago, Sew Sumi said:

In the Duggarfam IG stories, Mack is wearing a shirt that says "My dad is my super hero." This makes me physically ill. (Sorry, couldn't crop for size)

Isn't that Jordyn?

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

Isn't that Jordyn?

I can't really tell any of the lost girls apart but if it's not, I was gonna say wow, Mack really looks like a Duggar!

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, McManda said:

I can't really tell any of the lost girls apart but if it's not, I was gonna say wow, Mack really looks like a Duggar!

Fairly certain the picture below is Hannie, Jordyn, Josie, Mac and Jennifer.

Johannah+Jordyn+Mackynzie+Jennifer+Josie

2 minutes ago, JocelynCavanaugh said:

I was going to say the same thing. My ankles look like that right now, and all I did was leave the garage door open while I refinished some furniture! 😥

Yep! Pretty much anybody who wanders outdoors here in the Ozarks is going to have legs that look like that.

I remember being a youngster and not knowing I was allergic to latex. Tried to cover my mass of summer chigger bites in Bandaids and ended up creating an even worse situation. 

• Love 4
13 minutes ago, Zella said:

Yep! Pretty much anybody who wanders outdoors here in the Ozarks is going to have legs that look like that.

I remember being a youngster and not knowing I was allergic to latex. Tried to cover my mass of summer chigger bites in Bandaids and ended up creating an even worse situation. 

Yikes! I'm in Texas but I guess those nasty bugs are all over the place. Mine got through tall socks under pants! Jordyn's(?) look clustered like mine, which is why I also thought they weren't from mosquitoes. 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, JocelynCavanaugh said:

Yikes! I'm in Texas but I guess those nasty bugs are all over the place. Mine got through tall socks under pants! Jordyn's(?) look clustered like mine, which is why I also thought they weren't from mosquitoes. 

I'm relieved to know they're not just in Arkansas! 😂😂😂

• Love 2

What are chiggers?  Do they go by another name in other areas?

The only person I remember mentioning chiggers was a friend of mine in high school.  She had lived in Texas when she was younger and she told me of the time she had to get a shot in the butt and the nurse put the needle right through a chigger bite!  She was sure the nurse was a sadist.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Zahdii said:

What are chiggers?  Do they go by another name in other areas?

The only person I remember mentioning chiggers was a friend of mine in high school.  She had lived in Texas when she was younger and she told me of the time she had to get a shot in the butt and the nurse put the needle right through a chigger bite!  She was sure the nurse was a sadist.

Chiggers are a kind of mite.  You find them in hot, humid places especially in the countryside/the woods. They like to bite.

• Useful 2
  • Love 5
48 minutes ago, doodlebug said:

Chiggers are a kind of mite.  You find them in hot, humid places especially in the countryside/the woods. They like to bite.

I remember chiggers growing up in southern Indiana. The bites itch like crazy, and our legs were always covered with them in the summer. I haven't thought about them in years though, so maybe I moved far enough north to escape them. 

• Love 5

I've also heard them called no-see-ums. They are awful, much worse than a mosquito bite (and I say this as someone who gets attacked by mosquitoes the second I walk outside) and the bites seem to last longer. Poor Jordyn.

• Love 2
On 6/17/2019 at 12:34 PM, Heathen said:

You think Smuggar is on a roll in Little Rock

"I needed a new town for my new start, I'm sellin' VCRs in Arkansas at a Walmart"

Nah, that's a little bit too much like work for Smugs.

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, JoanArc said:

"I needed a new town for my new start, I'm sellin' VCRs in Arkansas at a Walmart"

Nah, that's a little bit too much like work for Smugs.

Bahahaha That is way too much work for him, but I am seriously cracking up envisioning him hawking a used VCR outside a Wal-Mart.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
On 6/17/2019 at 1:36 AM, Sew Sumi said:

My bad! I thought it was Mack since the other pic was with Michael.

Not you’re fault after all you’re not their mother, I wonder if Michelle knows which kid is in the photo, J something...

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Zella said:

Bahahaha That is way too much work for him, but I am seriously cracking up envisioning him hawking a used VCR outside a Wal-Mart.

In all fairness, Collin Raye sang that song when people did have VCRs. "Selling DVD players in Arkansas at a Wal-Mart" doesn't roll off the tongue quite as well. Either way, it's still too much effort for Smuggar Duggar. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
On 6/18/2019 at 6:19 PM, Zella said:

Slightly scratched DVD's of 19kac. Autographed!

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
(edited)

Whomever delivers the first girl this fall will grab Mary. We don't know the sex of Kendra's, Joy's, or Lauren's future spawn. 

Edited by Sew Sumi
Forgot Joy
  • Love 6
2 hours ago, Sew Sumi said:

Smuganna gender reveal. Another M-slave is on the way.

This is quite a tribute to Grandma Mary. 😉 I get that's it something Mary apparently did with them, but it still seems like they really are making it all about her. 

And yes part of this is to relive Anna's glory days. 

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Oldernowiser said:

That whole post reeks of desperation. “Remember back before my husband turned out to be a molester and cheating crapbag? Remember????  REMEMBER!!????”

This is becoming a trend with her on social media.  Trying to resurrect the past glory.  I'll bet they are working with a professional reputation repairman (or woman).

• LOL 2
  • Love 9
(edited)

And instead of having grandma Mary and Amy bake the cake for them they had to go with what would get them the most attention and money. Very sad family!! Anna should go off quietly to live her pathetic life in private.

Edited by Annabel11
  • LOL 1
  • Love 9
8 minutes ago, Natalie68 said:

New story in Radar about Josh from some anon source that used to go to his church.  Nothing really too new in the story but was interesting none the less.

Nothing wrong with a little reminder of why he's a garbage human being. 

• Love 14
(edited)

It would be hilarious if they name the kid Madison. Maybe Madeline or Marianna or Maxine or Mattie.

Mary Michelle 

Mia Mary 

i cant wait to find out the name.

Edited by galaxychaser
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Bayarea4 said:

Anna has said that the baby will not be named Mary. I'm going to guess they'll pick a name like Macie, Madeline or Morgan.

Maybe something like Marie, Maria, etc. that's technically not Mary.

• Love 1

I'm sure it would have been Madison had 2015 not happened. It seems like Madison and McKenzie go together as overused last-names-as-first-names. I'm not a fan of either one. But she probably wants a Madi, so I'm going to guess Madeline.

• Love 3
9 hours ago, Bayarea4 said:

Anna has said that the baby will not be named Mary. I'm going to guess they'll pick a name like Macie, Madeline or Morgan.

She could always name her Meri after the sister wife.  Although that is too close to Meredith.

I imagine that while Anna is saying that she doesn't plan on naming her daughter Mary, she will blow a gasket if Kendra, Lauren or Joy name their daughter Mary.  Her thing is M names, so I don't see her being happy if someone else uses one.

• Love 7
2 hours ago, Abstract said:

I'm sure it would have been Madison had 2015 not happened. It seems like Madison and McKenzie go together as overused last-names-as-first-names. I'm not a fan of either one. But she probably wants a Madi, so I'm going to guess Madeline.

Other than Michael, Anna seems to have picked rather trendy names for her kids.  Madeline is certainly trendier than Mary. Mila, Mia and Maya are all pretty popular, too, but they seem a little too feminine for Anna who seems to like more gender-neutral girls' names despite the fact that the Duggars are obsessed with gender stereotypes.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
8 minutes ago, Ohiopirate02 said:

I imagine that while Anna is saying that she doesn't plan on naming her daughter Mary, she will blow a gasket if Kendra, Lauren or Joy name their daughter Mary.  Her thing is M names, so I don't see her being happy if someone else uses one.

I can see them all naming them Mary. After all, any notion of individuality needs to be stomped out early and often and the Mary hook seems to be working, so...

• LOL 4
  • Love 3