Type keyword(s) to search

Josh & Anna Smuggar: A Series of Unfortunate Events

• Start Topic

7 hours ago, MunichNark said:

That silly bitch knows diddly squat. I'll eat my hat if that's not him. He's from a small place, little risk of having your identical twin there.

That's what I was thinking as well. Their town has less than 2,000 people. Let's say half are women, so what are the odds that, out of a thousand guys, your doppelganger lives in such close proximity?

• Love 1
24 minutes ago, Mya said:

That sure looks like Josh to me.  I am surprised the tabloids haven't jumped all over this.   WOW he must be so messed up.

I just sent an email to InTouch Weekly about this.  That was the magazine which published the police reports about Josh sexually attacking his sisters.  If anyone can find out about Josh being arrested for this, they can!  (I can hardly wait to know!) By the way, Josh is celebrating his 29th birthday on March 3rd.  I hope an InTouch investigative report is what he receives for a birthday present.  Meanwhile, Jim Bob is scheduled to speak at the Gothard conference in Big Sandy, Texas, on February 23.  His subject will be: 'The role of fathers in the lives of children'

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Mollie said:

I just sent an email to InTouch Weekly about this.  That was the magazine which published the police reports about Josh sexually attacking his sisters.  If anyone can find out about Josh being arrested for this, they can!  (I can hardly wait to know!) By the way, Josh is celebrating his 29th birthday on March 3rd.  I hope an InTouch investigative report is what he receives for a birthday present.  Meanwhile, Jim Bob is scheduled to speak at the Gothard conference in Big Sandy, Texas, on February 23.  His subject will be: 'The role of fathers in the lives of children'

Yes!! In Touch is the one I was thinking would be on this already.   If its true how ironic JB is speaking about a fathers role and Josh gets arrested LOL  I am being mean I know but these grifters make  me sick.

• Love 1

It's him. There's no way it isn't. And I really hope it is so.

He needs help. Real help, not slave labour Jesus camp.

I actually hope that perhaps Jilly Muffins will be next with a mental breakdown or something - anything for those fucking idiots to finally realise that their entire family is royally fucked up and needs extensive intervention pronto.

• Love 5
26 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

That's what I was thinking as well. Their town has less than 2,000 people. Let's say half are women, so what are the odds that, out of a thousand guys, your doppelganger lives in such close proximity?

I'd say the odds are pretty low, unless Jim Bob had someone else fulfilling his righteous desires at some point in the past.

• Love 4
7 minutes ago, sometimesy said:

The only reason I suspect it isn't Josh, whoever had their 'personal items' stolen would surely recognize this image if the theft was by someone she knew. So why would it be posted for more information.

Unless she has something to hide as well, say an extramarital affair gone bad or something. It may have been another employee who saw the theft on video and called the cops. I know that's a bit of a reach, I'm just trying to come up with an alternate theory on why it could be Josh.

50 minutes ago, MunichNark said:

Yes, that hasty retreat from the Dullards is fishy methinks.

Given, the context, it does look suspicious. We haven't heard about Danger America for months, and then they ask for donations and flee all within two days? Something's off. Not to mention the Duggars are bosom buddies with local law enforcement. It wouldn't surprise me if a member of the Springdale PD tipped Boob off about the video once it was turned over to the cops. 

• Love 1
11 hours ago, BitterApple said:

Okay, I nabbed this story from Pickles, but does Joshley have a new hobby we don't know about? You be the judge:

https://m.facebook.com/SpringdalePD/photos/a.103470293162686.6584.103350903174625/729274773915565/?type=3&source=48

Pickles says no because the guy is too heavy, but I disagree. Josh can pack on weight faster than a hog getting ready for market. The hairline, man boobs and shiny forehead are a perfect match.

I don't know. To me he looks exactly like one of my stepbrothers -- and both my stepbrother and the guy in this picture look quite a lot like Josh. 

I'm pretty sure there are a lot of guys who look like this. You'd have to do that measurement-of-the-distance-between-pupils and such to really know which of those guys this is, I think. 

3 hours ago, Catfin said:

The male pattern baldness is identical. 

True. The ears and the shape of the lower half of the head look different to me, though. 

• Love 3

Too bad the security photo isn't more clear.  But seeing the comparison photos, I would say that the men in these two images bare a striking resemblance to each other.  

Even if it IS josh, nothing will happen anyway.  KJB is ruler of that small town.  If he can get the police to overlook a sex abuse offense, a little theft charge should be a piece of cake.  

• Love 1
53 minutes ago, questionfear said:

For those of us who are blocked from FB, what's the link? He was shoplifting?

Apparently the suspect snuck into the back office of a Dollar Store and stole personal items out of an employee's purse. There weren't any specifics, so I don't know if it was a wallet, cell phone, keyring or something else. The guy in the surveillance video looks exactly like Smuggar, but it's pure speculation at this point.

• Love 3
43 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

Apparently the suspect snuck into the back office of a Dollar Store and stole personal items out of an employee's purse. There weren't any specifics, so I don't know if it was a wallet, cell phone, keyring or something else. The guy in the surveillance video looks exactly like Smuggar, but it's pure speculation at this point.

Well, a wallet would mean he wanted his payment back, a cellphone would be to erase pix, and the key would be to the love nest (gag). 

• Love 3

Whoever that is, the dumbass didn't even wear a hat. 

The surveillance footage guy does have a pronounced supra alar crease and flared alar, Josh does not. 

Edited by Kokapetl
  • Love 2
15 hours ago, BitterApple said:

Okay, I nabbed this story from Pickles, but does Joshley have a new hobby we don't know about? You be the judge:

https://m.facebook.com/SpringdalePD/photos/a.103470293162686.6584.103350903174625/729274773915565/?type=3&source=48

Pickles says no because the guy is too heavy, but I disagree. Josh can pack on weight faster than a hog getting ready for market. The hairline, man boobs and shiny forehead are a perfect match.

The article has been removed... Before I got the chance to read it, damn it!  Someone please tell me:  What's The Perv done now??

9 minutes ago, farmgal4 said:

The article has been removed... Before I got the chance to read it, damn it!  Someone please tell me:  What's The Perv done now??

Someone went into the back room of a dollar store and stole some stuff from employees. The cops had a "do you know this man?" post on Facebook. 

Edited by Kokapetl
  • Love 2
10 minutes ago, Kokapetl said:

Someone went into the back room of a dollar store and stole some stuff from employees. The cops had a "do you know this man?" post on Facebook. 

Thank you, Kokapetl.  I checked out Pickles page.  As much as I dislike the Duggars, and Josh in particular, I hope it's not him.  If it is him, he's totally come unglued and desperately needs REAL psychiatric care, which he will NEVER get.  Plus, if he's completely lost his mind, God only knows what Anna and those poor children are having to deal with at home.  

• Love 2
25 minutes ago, Kokapetl said:

Wait... the employee(s) don't know that man?!

That's bold. I was expecting to find someone's vengeful SO or former SO/employee  out for revenge, etc.

15 minutes ago, farmgal4 said:

Thank you, Kokapetl.  I checked out Pickles page.  As much as I dislike the Duggars, and Josh in particular, I hope it's not him.  If it is him, he's totally come unglued and desperately needs REAL psychiatric care, which he will NEVER get.  Plus, if he's completely lost his mind, God only knows what Anna and those poor children are having to deal with at home.  

I really don't wish anything bad on Josh, particularly if it means more suffering for Anna and their kids, BUT, maybe Joshley is so desperate to escape the TTH that he'd knowingly and willfully  commit a crime so he'd get arrested and maybe finally get the therapy he needs in prison. Life at the TTH must truly suck if he would think prison would give him more freedom than being under Boob's thumb.

• Love 1
4 hours ago, BitterApple said:

Given, the context, it does look suspicious. We haven't heard about Danger America for months, and then they ask for donations and flee all within two days? Something's off. Not to mention the Duggars are bosom buddies with local law enforcement. It wouldn't surprise me if a member of the Springdale PD tipped Boob off about the video once it was turned over to the cops. 

Wait..what?! Have they already left? Last time they split Josh-gate broke within days.

21 minutes ago, sometimesy said:

Would Josh be well known there? I just don't see how they wouldn't recognize him there. Makes me think they've already ruled him out.

That's what I thought. I went to the Springdale PD's Facebook page and looked at the post and photo [before they removed it]. There were IIRC at least ten comments about the photo, and every one of them said it was Josh Duggar.

I understand that SPD has now deleted the post and photo, probably because either (1) they were just getting the "Josh" comments which weren't helpful, or (2) they've identified someone and no longer need the public input. 

I sort of hope that JB heard of the post and all those suggestions that it looked like Josh, because I'm sure it would send him into a white-hot hairspray-melting rage. Yeah. Sometimes I'm not a nice person. Heh.

Edited by Jeeves
  • Love 4
58 minutes ago, farmgal4 said:

You can see a screen grab of the police department post here: 

The post was probably removed because they caught the guy and no longer needed help with identity.  Every comment on the police's page said the picture was Josh Duggar.

• Love 2
36 minutes ago, Mollie said:

You can see a screen grab of the police department post here: 

The post was probably removed because they caught the guy and no longer needed help with identity.  Every comment on the police's page said the picture was Josh Duggar.

I'd hate to think I had a Doppelgänger who did Very Bad Things. Though that guy does look like Josh, I'm sure it would have been all over the news by now it it actually was him.

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Arwen Evenstar said:

I'd hate to think I had a Doppelgänger who did Very Bad Things. Though that guy does look like Josh, I'm sure it would have been all over the news by now it it actually was him.

I heard back from the editor of InTouch Weekly about seven hours ago.   He thanked me and said, "We will look into this."

If Josh was arrested, I'm sure they will definitely report it.  However, if it was Josh and he stole the victim's ID information, Jim Bob might try to buy her off so that she doesn't press charges.  

If you want to, you can call the police detective at the number in the above post and ask if an arrest was made.

I agree with @Kokapetl, the thief's nose looks different than Josh's nose, however the dude is grimacing which can make a nose look different. Wonder what they mean by personal items? I keep going through the contents of my pocketbook in my head and in reality they're all personal, and other than my phone, debit cards and cash and maybe the keys to my house and car, the rest is not anything anyone would want. 

I wonder if the dude stole weed or medications?

3 hours ago, Kokapetl said:

Whoever that is, the dumbass didn't even wear a hat. 

The surveillance footage guy does have a pronounced supra alar crease and flared alar, Josh does not. 

Say what now?

• Love 2
30 minutes ago, MamaMax said:

Say what now?

His nose is different. ......

As are his ears and chin and jaw. It's not Josh. The hairline is almost identical. The rest of it, not so much. I think that observation skills are easily compromised by wishful thinking. 

• Love 7

It could be the same nose if his nostrils were flared for that one split second. But I'd bet an internal organ or two that is our Josh. I had a momentary emotion for Anna, but it went away when I remembered she married him supposedly knowing that he'd molested his five year old sister (who was sitting on his lap, not fucking asleep, as the Duggars tried to justify.)

• Love 3

I think it's impossible to say with 100% certainty that it is or is not him based on one grainy, low-res picture.

This reminds me of a debate on the Jinger thread after wedding photos emerged... there was a (big, high-res photo) of a girl, and people were arguing whether it was or was not Johannah. Some people swore it couldn't be her, offered side-by-side photo comparisons, etc. It ended up being her.

• Love 2

I just Goggled Josh Duggar news, and there are a ton of current media reports claiming that Anna is divorcing him.  I know we've been hearing that for many months BUT if she has finally decided to leave him, it may have pushed him over the edge to the point that he's a loose cannon.