Type keyword(s) to search

Jessa, Ben and Their Brood: Making a (Diaper) Mountain out of a Mold House

Message added by Scarlett45

The Duggars post about politics on social media frequently, but these social media posts are not an invitation to discuss politics here in this forum. This rule extends to Duggar adjacent families, friends, associates etc. Such discussions are a violation of the Politics Policy. 

I understand with recent current events there may be a desire to discuss certain social media postings of those in the Duggar realm as they relate to politics- this is not the place for those discussions. If you believe someone has violated forum rules, report them, do not respond or engage.

• Start Topic

5 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

Josh will be making headlines again for the next few days, then likely nothing until July. I doubt Jessa will stay off SM for the next couple of months. I wonder if her content will change or if it will be SOP.

Well, Jessa loves to post long YouTube videos about how the parents are awesome. Mother’s Day is this weekend. Should be an epic video. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 15
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, BitterApple said:

Bin was really handsome in that wedding pic. Poor guy thought he had the world by the balls. Little did he know....

Little did he know Jessa would soon have him by the balls.

• LOL 16
6 hours ago, iwantcookies said:

Weeds and wearing oatmeal clothes 🙄

Jessa looks so over everything Benji included. Her face is saying stop touching me 🤣

I agree! Her facial expression in that second picture is so awkward, and it looks like she wants to squirm out of Ben's arms. Maybe I''m just projecting....but that pic just makes me uncomfortable for both of them.

• Love 15
9 hours ago, Tdoc72 said:

Her hair is so flat and lifeless. I’m guessing she curled it a little at the bottom but it really looks like she out no effort into it. I know she’s pregnant and has a bunch of kids, but if you’re having a photo shoot, you should try. 

You mean her crowning glory? 😂

The kids are cute though. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, thehorseofpower said:

I agree! Her facial expression in that second picture is so awkward, and it looks like she wants to squirm out of Ben's arms. Maybe I''m just projecting....but that pic just makes me uncomfortable for both of them.

Agree.   If you ask me that is textbook pictorial representation of a visceral reaction.

Really sad if you think that there's a possibility they may in fact actually go on "doing life" together for their entire adult lives and in fact possibly never be truly happy together.   I am not a strong enough person to face that and go on living my life, day after day, year after year, if that were my situation.   I'd much prefer to be on my own.

• Love 12

It's interesting that others read "so in love" into the second photo while to me it looks like Jessa is holding in a bunch of vomit.

Maybe the theme of the photoshoot was camouflage? The bland, beige sartorial choices with the wheat backdrop and Jessa's hair, which has become such a scraggly mess that it resembles a bunch of weeds against an actual field of weeds . . .

• Love 9
(edited)
9 minutes ago, graefin said:

It's interesting that others read "so in love" into the second photo while to me it looks like Jessa is holding in a bunch of vomit

I agree. Jessa's body language is so stiff and clenched. I think she isn't a touchy-feely person by nature, but you'd think she'd appear a little more relaxed with her husband.

Edited by BitterApple
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, graefin said:

It's interesting that others read "so in love" into the second photo while to me it looks like Jessa is holding in a bunch of vomit.

Maybe the theme of the photoshoot was camouflage? The bland, beige sartorial choices with the wheat backdrop and Jessa's hair, which has become such a scraggly mess that it resembles a bunch of weeds against an actual field of weeds . . .

Maybe this just goes to show that interpretation of the pictures is completely subjective.  I see neither extreme in the pictures.  I see posing for pictures that doesn't reveal  much of anything.

• Useful 1
  • Love 15
27 minutes ago, Suzn said:

Maybe this just goes to show that interpretation of the pictures is completely subjective.  I see neither extreme in the pictures.  I see posing for pictures that doesn't reveal  much of anything.

I think Jessa is going for the look of a woman wildly and orgasmically in love!!!

• LOL 9
  • Love 4
15 hours ago, Tdoc72 said:

Her hair is so flat and lifeless. I’m guessing she curled it a little at the bottom but it really looks like she out no effort into it. I know she’s pregnant and has a bunch of kids, but if you’re having a photo shoot, you should try. 

Jessa is the epitome of the term, “She’s really let herself go.”  

• LOL 1
  • Love 9
16 minutes ago, farmgal4 said:

Jessa is the epitome of the term, “She’s really let herself go.”  

“Peaked at 20”

meanwhile Jill’s looking quite beautiful at 30.

• Love 22
7 minutes ago, JoanArc said:

“Peaked at 20”

Well, there are those very deep crow's feet from constantly squinting into the sun.  Not so great for 30.

• Love 3
(edited)
38 minutes ago, Suzn said:

Well, there are those very deep crow's feet from constantly squinting into the sun.  Not so great for 30.

Jill did look horrible for many years, The weird, stilted, contorted, appearance and affect, forced smiling, forced emotions, and miserable internal life probably did her no favors.  Now that she’s got a little therapy, is a little more relaxed in life, and probably honestly more happier than the rest of her family, it shows. Just have a look at her people magazine spread, or the recent pictures of her in the modesty bathing suit.  Don’t forget, she had the strength to cut her hair.  I will say I’m no fan of the nose stud. Look, I’m not saying she’s a supermodel, just that good health looks healthy and beautiful, and being relaxed brought out a lot of her good features. She’s rocking what she’s got. ( and now I remind myself she’s endangering those little boys lives probably daily with the lack of safety precautions, and is forcing them to play the obedience game. Bitch.)

Meanwhile old lantern-jaw, with her ratty hair, brown dresses, and cold heart sits on her birthing throne in mold castle and wonders why bitchy stares and terse, simple replies aren’t working anymore.

Edited by JoanArc
  • LOL 1
  • Love 21
On 5/20/2021 at 5:47 PM, Kiss my mutt said:

“Doing life together” would be a more appropriate caption for Josh and Anna. 

Excellent. As long as it still includes “Smuggar” somewhere in the title, I’m all for it!

• LOL 6
  • Love 7

Will they start Ivy's birthday week on Monday? Can't wait to see the pillow case and box wrappings. I wonder if she'll get her own gifts or gifts that are for all three?

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
5 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

Will they start Ivy's birthday week on Monday? Can't wait to see the pillow case and box wrappings. I wonder if she'll get her own gifts or gifts that are for all three?

That would be box non-wrappings. I don't even think she tapes them back together. 🙄

• LOL 4
1 hour ago, emmawoodhouse said:

Spurge lost his first tooth. I care so little that I didn't even bother to share the frikking YT video Jessa made of it. 🙄

I watched the video.  Apparently Fundie kiddos aren’t allowed to believe in the Tooth Fairy either.  I’m really pissed right now.  Just keep raising your kids like your parents raised you, Jessa, and you too can have dysfunctional adult children later in life, you stupid witch! 🤬

• Love 9
6 minutes ago, Westiepeach said:

Because we are all sitting at the edge of our seats just waiting for the birth! Then, once Baby 4 is born, we all are STILL sitting at the edge of our seats awaiting for the sex of said birth. And THEN we must await the name because... uh... I forgot why we are all waiting...

Ha! Jessa, if you read here, I don’t GAF about your due date or the awful baby name you will undoubtedly choose.

• LOL 6
  • Love 6
4 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

If its a girl they already have Ivy Jane, Evvy Mae and Evy Jo. 

So maybe Adelaide, Brook or Lissa.

My real guess is Fern of Cordelia.  

T name

S-H-I-....

• LOL 8
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, Westiepeach said:

Because we are all sitting at the edge of our seats just waiting for the birth! Then, once Baby 4 is born, we all are STILL sitting at the edge of our seats awaiting for the sex of said birth. And THEN we must await the name because... uh... I forgot why we are all waiting...

Attention, dragging that shit out is how she gets attention. 

• Love 10
On 5/20/2021 at 2:36 PM, JoanArc said:

“Peaked at 20”

I agree with the poster who said Henry resembles a young Ben.  Jessa looks tired.  Jill and Jinger look so much better. And to think, she used to be, "the hot one".

• Love 6
(edited)
24 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

Teagan, Tulip, Tessa, Tuesday, Trinity ...

Tobias, Tag, Troy ...

Trinity is a real possibility.

maybe Treena? Tyrone? Thiamine? Tort? Tire iron?

edit: Tallula!

Edited by JoanArc
  • LOL 7

I think she should use Avabelle. That hits both the vowel-v and Belle names that were so popular during the last run of babies. For a t name I like Talitha for a girl and Tiberius for a boy.

• Love 2