Type keyword(s) to search

Jessa, Ben and Their Brood: Making a (Diaper) Mountain out of a Mold House

Message added by Scarlett45

The Duggars post about politics on social media frequently, but these social media posts are not an invitation to discuss politics here in this forum. This rule extends to Duggar adjacent families, friends, associates etc. Such discussions are a violation of the Politics Policy. 

I understand with recent current events there may be a desire to discuss certain social media postings of those in the Duggar realm as they relate to politics- this is not the place for those discussions. If you believe someone has violated forum rules, report them, do not respond or engage.

• Start Topic

13 hours ago, crazy8s said:

good god spurge must be so bored - mind numbed by his life. trying to balance in a colander while mama films sister with a new book.

This was my exact thought when I watched that video. I can't imagine growing up with no friends, but my siblings and we aren't as close in age as they are. Not being able to go to school or even being homeschooled by someone that is educated. All these kids lives just make me sad.

• Love 12
23 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

Kind of ironic that he married the filthiest Duggar. I wonder if he locks himself in the bathrooms and weeps over his poor life choices?

Survey says . . . yes.

tenor.gif

• LOL 19
31 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

Kind of ironic that he married the filthiest Duggar. I wonder if he locks himself in the bathrooms and weeps over his poor life choices?

I doubt Bin married the filthiest Duggar -since he was limited to just the older girls as an option

• Useful 1
  • LOL 18
  • Love 1

I do wonder what Ben's unfiltered thoughts are on his life. I suspect if he had a do-over, he would take it. Even if that do-over still involved being married to Jessa, I suspect it wouldn't involve getting married when they did. 

• Love 9

Awhile back I complained about Jessa posting so much about feces. I take it back. Please post about storing human shit in your house like a hoarder rather than eating grubs, Jessa. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
On 8/16/2020 at 5:29 PM, galaxychaser said:

All I see is Spurge using the colander as a toy. Dirty feet inside and all. I bet no one will wash it. Barf.

I hope against hope that the cookware we see the kids playing in is cookware they know they'll never ever use and have turned into toys. LIke -- they got all 14 colanders and 9 stainless steel soup pots they asked for on their registry -- "So we'll never get around to using these. have at it, kids!" 

I'm an idiot to even imagine that, aren't I? 

• Love 8
21 minutes ago, Churchhoney said:

I hope against hope that the cookware we see the kids playing in is cookware they know they'll never ever use and have turned into toys.

I could have sworn, but I could be wrong, but I thought they showed them unboxing the cookware when it arrived and they started playing with it immediately.  Not sure if it was purchased as toys, but I would not be surprised in the least if they also use it for cooking.

5 minutes ago, BigBingerBro said:

I could have sworn, but I could be wrong, but I thought they showed them unboxing the cookware when it arrived and they started playing with it immediately.  Not sure if it was purchased as toys, but I would not be surprised in the least if they also use it for cooking.

Probably among the countless "gifts" from silly grandmas who love babies.  

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, BigBingerBro said:

As I mentioned earlier, Ben is a germaphobe. He can't see his kids crawling all over the cookware and allow it to be used as originally intended. Unless I am totally misreading the guy who wiped down the middle cars at the market before wiping down surfaces became commonplace.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
12 hours ago, Sew Sumi said:

As I mentioned earlier, Ben is a germaphobe. He can't see his kids crawling all over the cookware and allow it to be used as originally intended. Unless I am totally misreading the guy who wiped down the middle cars at the market before wiping down surfaces became commonplace.

Poor guy. When he's not home Jessa probably throws them back in the cupboard.

One of these days a kid will rat her out.

• LOL 9
1 hour ago, Temperance said:

If Henry wants to buy lollipops for other people, then he must have a heart for saving people and is ready to become a missionary.  He can hand out Dum Dums with the rest of them. 

So JIm Bob's Dum Dum fixation must be genetic. Argh. 

Either that or this is another one of those stories Jessa made up, unconsciously basing it on Jim Bob's adventures with passing out generic pops in Danger America. 

Edited by Churchhoney
  • LOL 6
  • Love 6

Why can’t Ivy wear shorts and a blouse to climb around with her brothers? Does Jessa not comb her boys’ hair to get people to swoon over their “curls”? Especially with Spurgeon. I’m a sucker for natural curly hair, but theirs just look messy. 

• Love 8

I only lasted less than  5 minutes into this and had to turn it off when Jessa, a woman who had been molested by another of her parents’ children, stated that she was likely the “problem child” of the family and the one who gave her parents the most gray hairs for sure. But in case anyone is interested:

• Useful 2
6 minutes ago, Absolom said:

I wonder who pressured Jessa into making the video and why now?  Is this another part of the the JB marketing IBLP that's going on?

She might have just been copying Erin Bates, who did this about a week ago.

• Useful 5
  • Love 5