Type keyword(s) to search

Jessa, Ben and Their Brood: Making a (Diaper) Mountain out of a Mold House

Message added by Scarlett45

The Duggars post about politics on social media frequently, but these social media posts are not an invitation to discuss politics here in this forum. This rule extends to Duggar adjacent families, friends, associates etc. Such discussions are a violation of the Politics Policy. 

I understand with recent current events there may be a desire to discuss certain social media postings of those in the Duggar realm as they relate to politics- this is not the place for those discussions. If you believe someone has violated forum rules, report them, do not respond or engage.

• Start Topic

If the pile of diapers sprouts limbs and becomes sentient, hopefully the monitor will allow them to hear its vocalizations in time to rush inside and rescue the baby.

• LOL 22
  • Love 1
7 hours ago, Portia said:

If the pile of diapers sprouts limbs and becomes sentient, hopefully the monitor will allow them to hear its vocalizations in time to rush inside and rescue the baby.

“EVOLUTION IS A LIE!” - Jessa, seconds before being trapped in webbing made from sentient Huggies and digested.

• LOL 16
  • Love 1
7 hours ago, Patti Jean said:

And we always served it with a big green salad and some homemade bread.

Then as the crunchy ice, green salad and bread is served, Jessa tries to drown out the kids questions about these foods they've never seen before.

• LOL 17
  • Love 2

Poor potato baby has to monitor herself.  Good thing, because she'll probably be cooking & cleaning up after her brothers within a few weeks.  Miss Independence.  

She is starting to look like Honey Boo Boo, though.  

• LOL 5
On 6/1/2020 at 5:16 PM, Sew Sumi said:

What is she holding? Even enlarged, I can't figure it out.

So I went to Instagram to see if anyone asked Jessa about that. No one did. Bummer. I can't figure it out either. 

On 6/1/2020 at 8:02 PM, galaxygirl76 said:

Those leggings are ridiculous. It's a pretty dress that didn't need leggings, my kid wore those diaper covers(bloomers?) under her dresses at that age.

While I was looking at the comments on Instagram, one of the posters thanked Jessa for "keeping her modest", referring to the leggings, I'm sure.  🙄

• Love 1
(edited)
33 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

Henry finally got a post. Well sort of. Jessa made it about her. And it's only his feet. But Henry got a post!

Okay, so help me out here. I think Henry's the best looking of the three.....And by a lot, actually....So is the problem that he's the one who looks the least like Jessa? .... Because she seems to love showing off what I believe she thinks is Spurge's overwhelming beauty (which I think she sees as very similar to hers....) 

Or is she just determined to prove that the middle-child curse is alive and well in NW Arkansas? 

Edited by Churchhoney
  • Useful 2
  • Love 10
21 minutes ago, Churchhoney said:

Because she seems to love showing off what I believe she thinks is Spurge's overwhelming beauty (which I think she sees as very similar to hers....) 

He’s recently been hit by the Jim Bob curse.  He’s JB with curly hair. We’ll see how much longer the worship lasts.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
19 minutes ago, Churchhoney said:

Okay, so help me out here. I think Henry's the best looking of the three.....And by a lot, actually....So is the problem that he's the one who looks the least like Jessa? .... Because she seems to love showing off what I believe she thinks is Spurge's overwhelming beauty (which I think she sees as very similar to hers....) 

Or is she just determined to prove that the middle-child curse is alive and well in NW Arkansas? 

Henry does not perform in ways that make Jessa look like a super involved wonder mom.

And I agree Henry is a very handsome little dude. But I think he resembles Jessa far more than Spurgeon does.

• Love 4
12 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

Henry does not perform in ways that make Jessa look like a super involved wonder mom.

And I agree Henry is a very handsome little dude. But I think he resembles Jessa far more than Spurgeon does.

Yeah, I guess you're right about Henry's actions. And I agree about the looks. I do think he looks more like Jessa. And I've always seen a lot of Bin in Spurgeon.....I've always suspected that Jessa may see it the other way, though....

• Love 2

"One of Henry’s favorite things to do these days is ask, “Mommy, can I take some pictures on your phone?”

Henry's non speaking/speech problem certainly seems to have improved a great deal

• Love 6
14 minutes ago, crazy8s said:

"One of Henry’s favorite things to do these days is ask, “Mommy, can I take some pictures on your phone?”

Henry's non speaking/speech problem certainly seems to have improved a great deal

If you buy her version of events.

• LOL 11

Henry certainly said, "Mother, may I please borrow your iPhone. I would like to use it to take photographs to strengthen my photography skills".

Or maybe Henry reached up to try and grab Jessa's phone out of her hands while saying, "Me twurn, me twurn".

• LOL 13
  • Love 1
11 hours ago, Sew Sumi said:

If you buy her version of events.

sarcasm was intended - i should have added something about the speech therapist friend with the giant cross being a miracle worker or some such thing

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
15 hours ago, Churchhoney said:

Yeah, I guess you're right about Henry's actions. And I agree about the looks. I do think he looks more like Jessa. And I've always seen a lot of Bin in Spurgeon.....I've always suspected that Jessa may see it the other way, though....

To me, most of Spurgeon's features are Jessa's but when he smiles, he's all Ben. I can't quite put my finger on who Henry most resembles. As an infant he looked like his paternal grandmother, but now he kind of looks like a mishmash of all the howlers when they were little, maybe?

Henry's definitely suffering from middle child syndrome wrt to Jessa. He's the second son, so there was nothing new for Jessa to enjoy.

• Love 2

Who's the guy photobombing her in the back? It kinda looks like Bin, but it actually looks more like Val Chmerikovsiky (from Dancing with the Stars) leering at her. And you can't even see the ear buds anyway.

• LOL 12
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, GeeGolly said:

Did Jessa rotate her rugs? It seems like just a year ago she bought the white-ish rug for her minimalist movement, but now a dark rug is in the living room.

I imagine Jessa learned the hard way that white rug + high traffic area + three babies is a recipe for failure.

• LOL 4
  • Love 7
(edited)

as one always using the #Boymom - Jessa should have surely known a white rug, along with her lack of motivation to clean, would not last long.

Edited by crazy8s
  • Love 4

There's one white/off white rug that every Duggar seemed to own and Jana seemed to pick it. One of those image social media sites had people passing around images of the various Duggar households and either the same rug or multiple copies of it. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Temperance said:

There's one white/off white rug that every Duggar seemed to own and Jana seemed to pick it. One of those image social media sites had people passing around images of the various Duggar households and either the same rug or multiple copies of it. 

Was that from when they were trying to hock  those are washable rugs? The ones that the company dropped the partnership?

• Love 1
(edited)
4 hours ago, JoanArc said:

Was that from when they were trying to hock  those are washable rugs? The ones that the company dropped the partnership?

I don't know, but if you google Duggars same rug. You'll find links. Most of them only show the rug owned by Jessa, Joy and Lauren, but Keeping Up with Fundies (tumblr) also shows Jinger having the rug.  You can google Keeping Up With Fundies and click the second link to see Jinger/Felicity with the rug. 

Edited by Temperance
On 6/14/2020 at 4:05 PM, madpsych78 said:

Who's the guy photobombing her in the back? It kinda looks like Bin, but it actually looks more like Val Chmerikovsiky (from Dancing with the Stars) leering at her. And you can't even see the ear buds anyway.

Bin is probably trying to get on DWTS.

• LOL 3
49 minutes ago, drafan said:

Bin is probably trying to get on DWTS.

Forgive me, Jesus, but if any Duggar or Duggar adjacent ended up on DWTS, I would watch the hell out of it. Except if Jingle or RFP were on, then never mind...

• LOL 18
  • Love 3