Type keyword(s) to search

Jessa, Ben and Their Brood: Making a (Diaper) Mountain out of a Mold House

Message added by Scarlett45

The Duggars post about politics on social media frequently, but these social media posts are not an invitation to discuss politics here in this forum. This rule extends to Duggar adjacent families, friends, associates etc. Such discussions are a violation of the Politics Policy. 

I understand with recent current events there may be a desire to discuss certain social media postings of those in the Duggar realm as they relate to politics- this is not the place for those discussions. If you believe someone has violated forum rules, report them, do not respond or engage.

• Start Topic

4 hours ago, dargosmydaddy said:

She turns one in the next couple weeks.

I don't normally bother predicting Duggar pregnancies, but I'm kind of thinking Jessa might be soon if she's not already. I know there was a bigger space between the last two, but... I dunno, just a feeling.

If breastfeeding works for Jessa as birth control I doubt she's pregnant. She had her breastfeeding cape on in the video.

• Useful 2
  • Love 1

I hope Ivy is the last one because that means they learned from her previous experiences but unfortunately I can see her dying in childbirth. You can't keep getting lucky like that, at one point help will be too late. 

• Love 5

Jessa doesn't experience issues in her pregnancies (that we know of). She also has managed to deliver each one of them vaginally. The issues that she experiences have to do with excessive bleeding after delivery, which she experienced two out of three times. Thus, I don't see any reason why Jessa would not continue to get pregnant. I just hope that she has the wisdom to consult with her midwives and whatnot as to how to prevent bleeding complications during delivery. But who am I kidding, she won't do that. And while Ben may be interested in preventing excessive bleeding in future deliveries, he wouldn't know where to start. 

• Love 4
2 hours ago, madpsych78 said:

Jessa doesn't experience issues in her pregnancies (that we know of). She also has managed to deliver each one of them vaginally. The issues that she experiences have to do with excessive bleeding after delivery, which she experienced two out of three times. Thus, I don't see any reason why Jessa would not continue to get pregnant. I just hope that she has the wisdom to consult with her midwives and whatnot as to how to prevent bleeding complications during delivery. But who am I kidding, she won't do that. And while Ben may be interested in preventing excessive bleeding in future deliveries, he wouldn't know where to start. 

* Taps forehead *

Can’t have issues in your pregnancy if you don’t get prenatal care! 

( she wasn’t even tested for gestational diabetes, FFS)

• Love 12
(edited)
1 hour ago, ehall1052 said:

You always hear traffic in their backyard. They must be right on top of a major road. Maybe that’s why they don’t add-on to their house because of easement regulations.

They live alongside a highway.

And regulations? These are the Duggars. 😂

Edited by Sew Sumi
  • LOL 2

They're right on I-49. You couldn't pay me to live in that house. When I lived in Fayetteville, I was about 1/2 a mile away in an apartment complex and only ever heard traffic from the interstate when that fucking obnoxious Bikes, Blues, and BBQ festival happened and bikers invaded Fayetteville (a yearly nuisance). Otherwise, it was very quiet where I lived. 

• Love 5
2 hours ago, VioletWitch said:

Of course they are best friends, it's not like they have a choice. They don't go to preschool or daycare or anywhere else they might meet friends their age.

• Love 16
1 hour ago, emma675 said:

Of course they are best friends, it's not like they have a choice. They don't go to preschool or daycare or anywhere else they might meet friends their age.

I was going to say that they better be best friends because they are the only friends they'll have. Except maybe their 1700 cousins in the near future.

• Useful 1
  • Love 7

Jessa, Jill, Anna and Michelle must have some subconscious thoughts about how isolated their kids are and force the best friend thing to make themselves feel better.

Also, I'm guessing Spurgie is going to be a match for Jessa. 

• Love 6
(edited)

Spurgeon and Henry are 15 months apart. Jessa was breastfeeding Spurgeon and quit after she got pregnant. (She said something about it.) 

If Jessa was going to have S4 15 months later, she would be due a few weeks after Joy. I doubt they'll be that close together. However she could easily have another baby before Ivy turns 2. It wouldn't surprise me. I also had a feeling she was pregnant earlier. She doesn't tend to announce a pregnancy to the world until she's at least 3 or 4 months along.

4 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

Jessa, Jill, Anna and Michelle must have some subconscious thoughts about how isolated their kids are and force the best friend thing to make themselves feel better.

Bill Gothard's theory of the family was suppose to opperate was that mom and dad pop out a whole bunch of kids and they are all best friends from the oldest to the youngest.  Bill Gothard also wanted the mom to stay home, the dad to work for himself, and the kids to be homeschooled. It's not subconscious, it's a deliberate plan created by their cult leader. 

Edited by Temperance
  • Love 7
6 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

I get that Gothard pushed the sibling best friend thing, but the J Kids all know that that is not how it turned out. Why are they continuing it with their children?

Thankfully, Israel (and probably Sam) will get to experience the fun of being around people he's not related to. Their days of being each other's bff is coming to an end. Pretty soon, they'll just be brothers.

• Love 7
9 hours ago, Westiepeach said:

Unfortunately, they will stomp any spirit right out of him.

Jessa was somehow able to retain her selfish bitchiness, but she was child number 5, with 14 more behind her, so she may have got lost in the crowd. But Spurge is the first born golden boy, like Ben and Josh.

It'll be interesting to see how it plays out.

• Love 8

If Jessa is baking potato baby #2, then she needs to get potato baby #1 geared up on that walking thing.  No way she's going to make her boys do any of the wimmin's work.  Especially if PB #2 is another girl.  Then Jessa will never have to get off the brown birthing couch.  

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

I get that Gothard pushed the sibling best friend thing, but the J Kids all know that that is not how it turned out. Why are they continuing it with their children?

Because Jessa got to be HBIC, with little negative repercussions.

• Love 9
(edited)
21 minutes ago, Temperance said:

Ben is 25 today! Any birthday posts?

Yes, Jessa posted about his birthday breakfast in her stories. Nothing from duggarfam that I've seen. 

eta: Guinn just posted something about half an hour ago. 

Edited by Sew Sumi
  • Love 2
(edited)
22 minutes ago, JoanArc said:

50 more years of Jessa! 

Blame his healthy cooking! It would be shorter with Duggar diet of salt, salt and more salt.

Happy birthday 

Edited by galaxychaser
  • LOL 5
9 minutes ago, galaxychaser said:

Blame his healthy cooking! It would be shorter with Duggar diet of salt, salt and more salt.

Happy birthday 

Well, I actually forgot about eternity. 

No Escape! Happy birthday!

• LOL 9
  • Love 1
(edited)

Below are the things it says on Bin's Facebook page. And he's posted there once this spring --( although only once}. But he has visited the page recently.....So since he did post there this spring.....wouldn't you mention that you'd finished school....since you mentioned starting.....????  .....

We've heard stuff from his family about his sisters completing certain programs and such. Why would they not have mentioned their first born son graduating with some kind of bachelor's degree? They mentioned his associates' degree....

.I'm skeptical...Maybe what Jessa's comment amounts to is -- "You went to school for four years kinda sorta and then you finished graduated stopped."

Intro

Studies Christian ministry at 

Moody Bible Institute Distance Learning Center

Life Events

Started School at Moody Bible Institute Distance Learning Center

March 2016

Edited by Churchhoney
  • Useful 6
  • LOL 2
1 hour ago, Sew Sumi said:

So, he did finish undergrad. I wonder when?

Jessa is a lying liar who lies. If Bin legit finished a while back, she would've bragged about it on Instagram. Also, you'd think Guinn would've posted if Bin had graduated.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 22

Of course he all the sudden finished his under grad, I mean Jessa can't have Jill win at having an educated man now. However Jill talks about Derick's school work all the time while Bin's hasn't been brought up in about ever and the lack of bragging about him finishing it makes me call bs.

• Love 8
20 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

Jessa is a lying liar who lies. If Bin legit finished a while back, she would've bragged about it on Instagram. Also, you'd think Guinn would've posted if Bin had graduated.  

None of Ben's family know the meaning of the word secret. Guinn would have posted something unless the Scotland/Ireland trip was a bribe for their silence on certain things. 

• Love 5

So Ben's birthday sentiments were written to us. Not him. Jessa wrote it to her doubters and non-fans. Kind of sad that she can't get out of her own way for one post.

And...

I'm thinking she wants an audible book gig.

• Love 16

It's funny how prior to Jeremy joining the family, Ben was the ultra jock, yet Spurgie and Henry have never been seen with anything sports related, not a ball or even a book.

• Love 4
(edited)
3 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

So Ben's birthday sentiments were written to us. Not him. Jessa wrote it to her doubters and non-fans. Kind of sad that she can't get out of her own way for one post.

Well, I guess it's just more following in mom and dad's footsteps. Those two have apparently never sent a personal greeting of any kind since they started being on television (possibly before either, unfortunately..)....

.Oh, sorry, Jessa. I forgot -- You're not a tv family.....Right. 

Edited by Churchhoney
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, GeeGolly said:

It's funny how prior to Jeremy joining the family, Ben was the ultra jock, yet Spurgie and Henry have never been seen with anything sports related, not a ball or even a book.

Can't have those kids thinking they may get to play with other kids someday. 

11 hours ago, Churchhoney said:

There's BIn's rictus smile again. But this time Jessa, Spurge and Henry seem to have them, too. Hmmm....

I wonder if they were using a timer to take the picture?

• Love 1
(edited)
1 minute ago, skipnjump said:

I wonder if they were using a timer to take the picture?

Yeah, I'm sure they were.....

They probably should have tried a couple more times, though, to get past the rictus look! 

Edited by Churchhoney
  • Love 5

I read about the "very married kisses" every day and I immediately flashed back to that first CO special, when Jessa was going out and leaned down to kiss Ben goodbye, and she stood there waiting awkwardly for a good 5 seconds before he looked up, confused, and then remembered that the camera was on them and dutifully kissed her. 

• LOL 6
1 hour ago, Churchhoney said:

Yeah, I'm sure they were.....

They probably should have tried a couple more times, though, to get past the rictus look! 

I had never heard of a rictus smile.  I learn a lot of new words here.  Thank you.😊

• Useful 2
  • LOL 2

There is something just so sad about birthday greetings to a young man turning 25 who has already been married for five and a half years and has three children under the age of five. Talk about being old before your time. 

• Love 22