Type keyword(s) to search

Jessa, Ben and Their Brood: Making a (Diaper) Mountain out of a Mold House

Message added by Scarlett45

The Duggars post about politics on social media frequently, but these social media posts are not an invitation to discuss politics here in this forum. This rule extends to Duggar adjacent families, friends, associates etc. Such discussions are a violation of the Politics Policy. 

I understand with recent current events there may be a desire to discuss certain social media postings of those in the Duggar realm as they relate to politics- this is not the place for those discussions. If you believe someone has violated forum rules, report them, do not respond or engage.

• Start Topic

Sprugeon is better off teaching himself. If he were to actually be going to school, he would know how to write all his letters and some numbers too.

Did she photoshop MEchelle's head? Sure looks like it..lol

• LOL 18
  • Love 1

I think that's Jessica. And young Guinn looks just like Jessica (especially in that third pic). 

You can also see that while Spurge clearly inherited Jessa's hair, he does resemble Ben in the face a little bit. 

• Love 8
1 minute ago, drafan said:

It is.

So Bin's folks got married when they were 12 ????

I share an anniversary with Guinn and Mike. However, I didn't have a honeymoon baby at age 20. He'll, I was nowhere near ready to marry anyone when I was 20, let alone have a kid.

• Love 8
13 hours ago, Sew Sumi said:

I share an anniversary with Guinn and Mike. However, I didn't have a honeymoon baby at age 20. He'll, I was nowhere near ready to marry anyone when I was 20, let alone have a kid.

Neither were they. 😁

• LOL 13
  • Love 5

Wow, it took Jessa awhile to do this. She did it with Spurgie practically out of the womb. Ivy's eyes are not deep set like Jessa's, but they do look alike. Much more so than Jessa and Spurge.

• Love 4
(edited)
On 5/10/2020 at 2:45 PM, JoanArc said:

Either that or Loli is short for Lolipop Head.

"Lolli" always puts this in my head.  MEchelle probably didn't teach about adverbs. Just per-pen-dic-u-lar.

Edited by jcbrown
  • LOL 6
  • Love 7

In true Jessa fashion, after her miserably failed attempt at a cooking video many moons ago, she let's Jill try and figure out the world of SM, waits awhile and then tries again, because she figures anyone will look better than Jill.

• Love 9
(edited)
16 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

Josie Bates also did an IG story about oven baked fries. Is it the Fundy cooking lesson of the month?

Same thing happened with Jana and Jingle and the dinner-roll recipe a while ago.....Maybe it's a consequence of all that parroting they were taught to do at their Gothard DRT Academies....They're programmed to just follow the leader....

And it doesn't occur to them that posting the exact same thing as other people that your followers also probably follow is not going to make you interesting to anybody....

Edited by Churchhoney
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, Tabbygirl521 said:

Maybe it’s just me but I think this is adorable. 

I love pretty much everything Spurgie does.  I think he has the cutest little personality.  

• Love 3
15 minutes ago, farmgal4 said:

I love pretty much everything Spurgie does.  I think he has the cutest little personality.  

Unfortunately, chances are his cute little personality with be squashed right out of him...

• Love 3
(edited)
38 minutes ago, Westiepeach said:

Unfortunately, chances are his cute little personality with be squashed right out of him...

Yep. And also bored right out of him......He should have friends and be spending at least a little time in groups and in school-type situations by now, in my opinion. But it looks as if he never will. 

Jessa and Bin are doing better than my worst fears for them. They read books to the kids and try to do some enriching things.

But in fact neither of them knows enough or will learn enough about what enriching things there are to do a really good job of that, long term and in multiple subject matters.

Bin's too dim to be of much use educationally, although I do think he means well in that regard.

And Jessa's always going to have her attention divided between Spurge's education and the care of the younger kids. I expect he's going to spend the vast majority of his "school" time sitting at a computer filling in blanks. And eventually it'll bore him silly and make him hate school as much as I think his mother probably does, deep down. 

Send him to school, Jessa. (although I'm sure she doesn't have enough money for that...) 

Edited by Churchhoney
  • Love 8
On 5/13/2020 at 3:11 PM, Churchhoney said:

Yep. And also bored right out of him......He should have friends and be spending at least a little time in groups and in school-type situations by now, in my opinion. But it looks as if he never will. 

Jessa and Bin are doing better than my worst fears for them. They read books to the kids and try to do some enriching things.

But in fact neither of them knows enough or will learn enough about what enriching things there are to do a really good job of that, long term and in multiple subject matters.

Bin's too dim to be of much use educationally, although I do think he means well in that regard.

And Jessa's always going to have her attention divided between Spurge's education and the care of the younger kids. I expect he's going to spend the vast majority of his "school" time sitting at a computer filling in blanks. And eventually it'll bore him silly and make him hate school as much as I think his mother probably does, deep down. 

Send him to school, Jessa. (although I'm sure she doesn't have enough money for that...) 

He and Henry are close enough in age it's not too bad. And right now everyone should be social distancing. I also hope the kids are able to go to school at some point later and when things have calmed down. 

• Love 3
On 5/10/2020 at 3:42 PM, dargosmydaddy said:

The look on whichever Seewald sister's face that is looking at her sad mess of a birthday cake is priceless.

The cake looks like it got dropped on a floor then put back together. Really sad cake lol.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
16 minutes ago, madpsych78 said:

How old is Ivy exactly? I know she's not yet 1.

She turns one in the next couple weeks.

I don't normally bother predicting Duggar pregnancies, but I'm kind of thinking Jessa might be soon if she's not already. I know there was a bigger space between the last two, but... I dunno, just a feeling.

• Love 4