Type keyword(s) to search

Jessa, Ben and Their Brood: Making a (Diaper) Mountain out of a Mold House

Message added by Scarlett45

The Duggars post about politics on social media frequently, but these social media posts are not an invitation to discuss politics here in this forum. This rule extends to Duggar adjacent families, friends, associates etc. Such discussions are a violation of the Politics Policy. 

I understand with recent current events there may be a desire to discuss certain social media postings of those in the Duggar realm as they relate to politics- this is not the place for those discussions. If you believe someone has violated forum rules, report them, do not respond or engage.

• Start Topic

3 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

But remember, Jessa is a #boymom. She "has the boy thing down pat" and they would "be starting from square one and might have to learn a few things" if they had a girl. 🤦‍♀️

Hey, it’s not like she ever had to take care of a little girl! 

• LOL 12
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, Sew Sumi said:

That stoop looks filthy and Ivy is barefoot. ,😕

The little boy on the left is completely disengaged.   And is dressed like an old grandpa with the white socks and black shoes.

Very strange picture.  

• LOL 6
  • Love 5

Every time I see Spurgeon, I think of how adorable he is and then feel so sorry for him for having that horrible name. I still can't believe that Jessa allowed that to happen. It's been said so many times that she is the boss, but she sure didn't fight hard enough for her kid.

• Love 19

Anybody who has tried to get three small children to look at the camera at the same time knows this is probably the best she got. My taste in children’s clothes is not the same as hers but I really hate them for their awful beliefs and what follows from there. 

• Love 7

Seeing as she lives totally on her looks, you’d think Jessa could pressure wash and paint her steps, maybe plan a few shrubs and flowers in front of the house. It’s just so drab and ugly looking, when a few hours of work every few weeks would make it pretty.  Oops! I said the W word.  I guess she spends all her time fighting Duggar genes in her face that she can’t do much else. 

• LOL 13
  • Love 5
12 minutes ago, JoanArc said:

Seeing as she lives totally on her looks, you’d think Jessa could pressure wash and paint her steps, maybe plan a few shrubs and flowers in front of the house. It’s just so drab and ugly looking, when a few hours of work every few weeks would make it pretty.  Oops! I said the W word.  I guess she spends all her time fighting Duggar genes in her face that she can’t do much else. 

I only think she cares about her face and hair because she doesn't have any style whatsoever.  The Bates girls (and others) show that you can still dress conservatively and fashionably.  It doesn't have to be one or the other.

• LOL 4
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, DkNNy79 said:

I only think she cares about her face and hair because she doesn't have any style whatsoever.  The Bates girls (and others) show that you can still dress conservatively and fashionably.  It doesn't have to be one or the other.

That’s true enough. I think part of the brand is having no fashion sense so it just just comes down to face and hair.  Being the least attractive in the family group makes you the hottest, but she won’t have that car to play much longer.  Time to call Jana and get some landscaping done for free.  Jana can curl the corners of her lips, drink a Starbucks, and Instagram whole thing for some likes. 

6 hours ago, Madtown said:

Every time I see Spurgeon, I think of how adorable he is and then feel so sorry for him for having that horrible name. I still can't believe that Jessa allowed that to happen. It's been said so many times that she is the boss, but she sure didn't fight hard enough for her kid.

Luckily he’ll never have to deal with other kids in school that would make fun of him. . .

1 hour ago, kokapetl said:

I finally figured out what they’re aiming for with her outfit: Baby clown.  

Seriously, that outfit IS utterly ridiculous!

• Love 8

The mismatched ruffly clothing is a recent girls' clothing fad.  Some of it is particularly hideous.  The Duggars, especially Anna and the younger TTH girls, have fallen for it.

Edited by Absolom
  • Love 6
3 minutes ago, Absolom said:

The mismatched ruffly clothing is recent girls' clothing fad.  Some of it is particularly hideous.  The Duggars, especially Anna and the younger TTH girls, have fallen for it.

That makes sense since Anna is also a clown.

• LOL 3
  • Love 8
2 hours ago, kokapetl said:

I finally figured out what they’re aiming for with her outfit: Baby clown.  

Its a southern thing. My SIL is from the south ( but lives in Chicago now) and my nieces wear very similar outfits, usually sent by their southern grandma. I think they are cute in a very unique sort of way. They definitely stand out in Chicago, though.

• Useful 3
  • Love 2
6 hours ago, lookeyloo said:

Anybody who has tried to get three small children to look at the camera at the same time knows this is probably the best she got. My taste in children’s clothes is not the same as hers but I really hate them for their awful beliefs and what follows from there. 

I would have skipped the picture and let the little grandpa play with his truck.  

• LOL 11
  • Love 3

"These babies are growing up too fast"

In other words...Time for number 4.

I think if Jessa was all about her looks, she would realize her looks would be so much better if she cut her hair. It does nothing for her look wise. IMO...

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7
8 hours ago, kokapetl said:

Wee little Angela Merkel. 

Tragically, little AM will most likely need to be even smarter and stronger than full-size AM if she's to escape the Duggar prison-and-treadmill to get to any level of real education and vocation in life.....

Let alone to anything approaching the doctorate in quantum chemistry, the position of national leader, and the distinction of being not only the world's most powerful woman but one of the, say, dozen or so most powerful people on Earth, period, like her looks buddy. 

The Duggar gene pool doesn't look very promising when it comes to producing people with the drive to chart their own paths in any way. 

2 hours ago, DkNNy79 said:

Hey, whatchu talkin' about? Jessa used to travel to give public lectures on this topic!  People would pay to attend them! .... 

Edited by Churchhoney
  • Love 9
38 minutes ago, Madtown said:

"These babies are growing up too fast"

In other words...Time for number 4.

I think if Jessa was all about her looks, she would realize her looks would be so much better if she cut her hair. It does nothing for her look wise. IMO...

But... Jesus! Jesus loves her more because she DOESN’T cut her hair!

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
12 minutes ago, Churchhoney said:

Hey, whatchu talkin' about? Jessa used to travel to give public lectures on this topic!  People would pay to attend them! .... 

bette-baby-jane.jpg

Whatever happened to baby Jessa? 

• LOL 20
15 hours ago, Westiepeach said:

But... Jesus! Jesus loves her more because she DOESN’T cut her hair!

I'm sorry, I think Satan has come to visit me according to Jill Rodrigues, so I forgot that Jesus loves her more for her hair not being cut. Maybe I need this Jesus guy in my life more. 🤣

• LOL 8

I checked out the heavily, heavily edited video. I skipped through most of it - very boring and very Jessa.

I do believe Jessa may have been wearing pink Chinos.

Oh and yes, she was nursing Ivy during part of it.

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, SMama said:

Jessa should have discussed how wonderful it is to have three children (plus many more to come) with an uneducated, unemployed husband. 

IT's great, really. Because it makes it so much easier to follow your treasured family tradition of producing uneducated, unemployed children! 

Look at poor Jilly Muffin....She's got much less chance of following that tradition now. ... And a similar tragedy's likely to strike Jingle. 

Jessa's the lucky one! (And also more of a woman....She was just being modest up above....!)

• LOL 13
3 hours ago, farmgal4 said:

Jessa has a new video on YouTube.  She discusses her 3 labor and deliveries.

Imagine having so little going in in your life THAT'S all you have to talk about.

• LOL 3
  • Love 12
3 hours ago, SMama said:

Why?

Hooray for Jessa for giving birth naturally. Too bad it ended up with two hemorrhages. And if natural birth doesn’t make her more of a woman, then why the hell bring it up.

Jessa should have discussed how wonderful it is to have three children (plus many more to come) with an uneducated, unemployed husband. 

Birth stories are really, really popular. Lots of women like discussing them. Lot of youtubers make videos about them. It's popular with the mom blogger/vlogger set. And TLC and its parent company Discovery Channel used to have quite a few shows with thousands of episodes where random women gave birth. A Baby Story on TLC, World Birth Day on the now defunct Discovery Health, etc. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
34 minutes ago, Temperance said:

Birth stories are really, really popular. Lots of women like discussing them. Lot of youtubers make videos about them. It's popular with the mom blogger/vlogger set. And TLC and its parent company Discovery Channel used to have quite a few shows with thousands of episodes where random women gave birth. A Baby Story on TLC, World Birth Day on the now defunct Discovery Health, etc. 

A Baby Story ran one year .... 1998.

Jessa is simply doing another mememememe moment.  Monetizing her children.

Yes, YouTube stuff is big,  but how lucrative in such a crowded world? 

Jessa is not remotely in the income league of fellow TLC alum JerJer Roloff and his wife, who moved on from TLC filming.  Mostly because ridiculous Ben lacks any ambition and Jessa is lazy in comparison.  The Roloff's are what all the Duggars could be.   

• Love 7
1 hour ago, fonfereksglen said:

A Baby Story ran one year .... 1998.

Jessa is simply doing another mememememe moment.  Monetizing her children.

Yes, YouTube stuff is big,  but how lucrative in such a crowded world? 

Jessa is not remotely in the income league of fellow TLC alum JerJer Roloff and his wife, who moved on from TLC filming.  Mostly because ridiculous Ben lacks any ambition and Jessa is lazy in comparison.  The Roloff's are what all the Duggars could be.   

Baby Story came on for years as I remember watching it through undergrad.  After about two seasons it all started to blur though.

• LOL 1
  • Love 9
7 minutes ago, Ijustwantsomechips said:

Baby Story came on for years as I remember watching it through undergrad.  After about two seasons it all started to blur though.

You are right!  mea culpa.  However, the last of the episodes is well over a decade ago.  

As for Jessa and her ridiculous boy toy,  my point stands.  That JerJer Roloff and his obnoxious wife have used their social media presence to live very well shows how clueless the Duggars are and how much they have lost in social media income, especially as youtubers.  

• Love 9

Maybe it's just me, but it seemed like Jessa had a bit of a lump in her throat area as she was talking.

It reminded me of what happened with Tarek El Moussa from Flip or Flop, where he ended up having thyroid cancer.

9 hours ago, fonfereksglen said:

You are right!  mea culpa.  However, the last of the episodes is well over a decade ago.  

As for Jessa and her ridiculous boy toy,  my point stands.  That JerJer Roloff and his obnoxious wife have used their social media presence to live very well shows how clueless the Duggars are and how much they have lost in social media income, especially as youtubers.  

It did which is kind of funny now when they show it in reruns most of those kids now are teens or young adults by now. 

• Love 2
18 hours ago, Ijustwantsomechips said:

Didn't it feature different people every episode. How long CAN America look at Jessa? Wait, don't tell her!

It reminded me of what happened with Tarek El Moussa from Flip or Flop, where he ended up having thyroid cancer.

I'd believe goiter from a shit diet.

Edited by JoanArc
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2

I usually avoid commenting on people's looks because no one can control what face they were born with, but Jessa is mean, arrogant, and has hateful beliefs, so screw it. Her chin is so sharp it could cut glass. She is not as cute as she thinks she is and it looks like Ivy inherited it, poor kid.

• Love 12