Type keyword(s) to search

Jessa, Ben and Their Brood: Making a (Diaper) Mountain out of a Mold House

Message added by Scarlett45

The Duggars post about politics on social media frequently, but these social media posts are not an invitation to discuss politics here in this forum. This rule extends to Duggar adjacent families, friends, associates etc. Such discussions are a violation of the Politics Policy. 

I understand with recent current events there may be a desire to discuss certain social media postings of those in the Duggar realm as they relate to politics- this is not the place for those discussions. If you believe someone has violated forum rules, report them, do not respond or engage.

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, Sew Sumi said:

The couple that shops together...

Let ME be real. I only grocery shop with Husband when the weather is bad And he has to drive me to the store. And when that happens, I have to tell him to “behave. I know people in this store.” I love grocery shopping, by myself. It is my “me” time, I plan meals, look at new products. I do not need to have to make sure Husband is behaving himself. And no one takes our picture. SMH.

Edited by Westiepeach
  • LOL 1
  • Love 21
1 hour ago, kokapetl said:

Men following their wives around the grocery store annoy the hell out of me.

I love shopping, my husband hates it. Whenever we go to Walmart or Target, I drop him off to play in electronics while I get things done. I think Bin does the majority of the cooking, so in their case Jessa's probably following after him!

Edited by BitterApple
  • Love 14
6 minutes ago, fonfereksglen said:

Let's get real.

Neither works, but they shop at Whole Paycheck.  

But only some smoked paprika, on-sale fresh produce, and some bags of locally roasted coffee. 

• LOL 1
16 minutes ago, Kiss my mutt said:

If my husband goes to the store with me, we split the list to get it done as fast as possible. Thank goodness for delivery as a time saver. 
wonder if they’re getting free groceries for their “promotion” of WF. 

Their post lacks the appropriate #.  An epic fail, yet again.

As for grocery shopping stories with my disabled brother vs. my husband,  brother wins!  

• Love 3
37 minutes ago, Mojitogirl said:

Jessa and Ben went grocery shopping and then on a “date”. Hope they didn’t buy any refrigerated stuff. I think they are doing staged things and photos for content like Jinger. 

She's trying to pick up influencing gigs and make herself relevant to TLC.

But what is happening is quite the reverse. Everytime one of them gets a gig, the masses come out and give more exposure to their hateful ways.

I'm sure TLC is watching and thinking, hmm, who will willingly run ads for their show.

• Love 5
13 hours ago, Sew Sumi said:

The couple that shops together...

are they grifting for Whole Foods freebies now? I doubt WF would pay them a huge salary for them to "star" in adverts. hoping for a People spread "Celebs caught shopping in Whole Foods!" - I imagine they're thinking boyyy wouldn't cousin Amy be jelly!

• LOL 6
6 minutes ago, absnow54 said:

Is that even a Whole Foods? I've never seen one so sterile white and brightly lit before. I thought they just bought bags from home to recycle. 

It looks like it might be. Same lights.

i-m94Hm7m-X2.jpg?ssl=1

• Love 2

Three kids, no job, no paycheck - but somehow they shop in the store that will drain your entire paycheck. Aldi has better deals on produce anyway, and is square in the middle of their social class.

I really can’t believe WF  has a compatible corporate mission statement or values with the Seewalds.  They should learn the lesson that Jingle taught them -  being hateful people will cost you a good gig in a nanosecond. 

Also, who took that picture of them posing with bags? 

Edited by JoanArc
  • Love 15

I have friends who do this exact same thing, and I find it annoying as hell.

They make a HUGE deal that they are going to WalMart. Take pics of them shopping, being goofy etc. And then put it on facebook with all sorts of religious stuff. Just go shopping with your hubby - really , no need to let the world know you are buying groceries. Boring shit. 

Jessa and Ben should probably be able to enjoy a real date. A nice dinner, movie, bowling, sip and paint (LOL). Get drunk at a bar, play pool, dance and canoodle each other. Sexy, dirty dancing too........... But, they can't . 

Too bad.

• Love 11
15 hours ago, BigBingerBro said:

93gt683oa6i41.jpg

ok, Ben.  What is going on here?  I get the cults' insistence on weekly outings being called a date. I get you enjoy alone time w your wife.  Why stop to take multiple pictures, take the time to examine multiple pictures, and both of you post said multiple pictures?  Just enjoy each other for God's sake!

• Love 10
4 hours ago, DawgMom said:

are they grifting for Whole Foods freebies now? I doubt WF would pay them a huge salary for them to "star" in adverts. hoping for a People spread "Celebs caught shopping in Whole Foods!" - I imagine they're thinking boyyy wouldn't cousin Amy be jelly!

Whole Foods would NEVER choose them to represent their business.

• Love 6
17 hours ago, Westiepeach said:

Let ME be real. I only grocery shop with Husband when the weather is bad And he has to drive me to the store. And when that happens, I have to tell him to “behave. I know people in this store.” I love grocery shopping, by myself. It is my “me” time, I plan meals, look at new products. I do not need to have to make sure Husband is behaving himself. And no one takes our picture. SMH.

If I let my husband go by himself he'll come home with the entire store except for what he was going in for the first place. 

I love how they are trying to make me believe that princess Jessa of the tater tot casserole house knows how to cook healthy. Ben, I can believe though. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 6
41 minutes ago, scar111 said:

ok, Ben.  What is going on here?  I get the cults' insistence on weekly outings being called a date. I get you enjoy alone time w your wife.  Why stop to take multiple pictures, take the time to examine multiple pictures, and both of you post said multiple pictures?  Just enjoy each other for God's sake!

Well, I don't watch. But I saw some comments on that "marriage retreat" episode suggesting that at least some viewers got the impression they don't enjoy each other all that much....So maybe they don't.....

Or maybe they just want to produce social media that rivals that put out by the Breakout Stars of LA. 😁

So next week they'll do a shop at Trader Joe's or Aldi's....

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

They're really such innocents. I'm sure Bin -- as well as Jessa --  thinks that mentioning "smoked paprika" and "bags of locally roasted coffee" is just soooo cool and sophisticated.

Makes me feel sorry for them seeing image be apparently so important to them.....especially since I think this image nonsense probably comes at the expense of a lot of substantive things they could and should do, the lack of which is likely to hurt them and their children down the line. A few years from now their image really isn't going to matter a bit, I expect. 

• Love 9
1 hour ago, Churchhoney said:

They're really such innocents. I'm sure Bin -- as well as Jessa --  thinks that mentioning "smoked paprika" and "bags of locally roasted coffee" is just soooo cool and sophisticated.

they are trying to appear sophisticated how many days after Jessa posted the home tour video showing a clogged toilet??

they are really bad at this

Edited by crazy8s
  • LOL 19
  • Love 2
49 minutes ago, crazy8s said:

they are trying to appear sophisticated how many days after Jessa posted the home tour video showing a clogged toilet??

they are really bad at this

She had Ben use an artesian plunger on it!

• LOL 7
5 minutes ago, katycat74 said:

So jill and Derrick shop at Wal-Mart but jessa and Bin are at Whole Foods? 

I mean they’re kind of a great value Jessa and Ben. Just don’t tell the Seewalds they’re Great Value Vuolos.

• LOL 11
  • Love 1

I would go cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs living in a two bedroom house with three kids. Have they lived there longer than Anna and Smugs have? Maybe Jimbob will gift another home after baby number four. 

They sure got the short end of the stick compared to the other marrieds and Bin doesn’t have an ambitious bone in his body. 

• Love 8
25 minutes ago, katycat74 said:

So jill and Derrick shop at Wal-Mart but jessa and Bin are at Whole Foods? 

but Jill and Derrick have a new build four bedroom house and bin and Jessa have the old mold house remodeled by the howlers

• Love 7
57 minutes ago, NotthebadVictoria said:

After watching the home tour I had a scary thought.... the Rod hostages have better sleeping arrangements than Blehssas kids 😳😳

Jessa's kids are so little that they're more comfortable with an odd arrangement. I think older kids, particularly teens need more space. Also there are fewer Seewalds than Rods. I think Jessa should invest in a larger house and stop trying to make the mold house work for her growing family. 

• Love 4

I tried to watch the house tour, but it was just too much. They are just filthy people. There's nothing wrong with a little disarray in a home -- especially one with young children -- but, just no.

Why isn't ANYTHING clean? The toilet is stopped up and Jessa thinks she might get to that at some point, but taking a 20+ minute video seems more urgent. Why are the children still in pajamas? Of course there are no sheets on the bed -- I know she started married life with sheets, but I guess that's just too much trouble now.

• Useful 1
  • Love 10