Type keyword(s) to search

Jessa, Ben and Their Brood: Making a (Diaper) Mountain out of a Mold House

Message added by Scarlett45

The Duggars post about politics on social media frequently, but these social media posts are not an invitation to discuss politics here in this forum. This rule extends to Duggar adjacent families, friends, associates etc. Such discussions are a violation of the Politics Policy. 

I understand with recent current events there may be a desire to discuss certain social media postings of those in the Duggar realm as they relate to politics- this is not the place for those discussions. If you believe someone has violated forum rules, report them, do not respond or engage.

• Start Topic

He does have hair just like Jim Bob . So sad she does not even have her ideas, just follow the footsteps of your folks from wedding pictures to making him a mini Jim Bob. Yet people believe she is a the rebel of the family WHY??

Jessa isn't a rebel; she's just a bitch. The only "rebellious" thing she's done is threaten to elope with Binjermin. Oh and she chose a blush wedding gown vs. The white T-shirt wedding dress that is standard amongst Fundies.

She's also narcissistic, petty and self-righteous. . There is no pretense of keeping sweet like there is with Jana. Jessa is a cold bitch.

• Love 10

Jessa is seen as rebellious, I think, because she seems to have a barely concealed undercurrent of anger about her. She appears to be a very angry girl and that doesn't seem to be allowed in the Duggar house.

• Love 4

Sorry but I have a couple of decades on Jessa and I look better than she does.  I think she's trying to use bangs to hide her bags under her eyes and the beginning of wrinkles.  The labor she had could have aged anyone.  Vitamin E Jessa, Vitamin E. Apply daily, thank you.

• Love 4

Sorry but I have a couple of decades on Jessa and I look better than she does. I think she's trying to use bangs to hide her bags under her eyes and the beginning of wrinkles. The labor she had could have aged anyone. Vitamin E Jessa, Vitamin E. Apply daily, thank you.

I don't think the Duggar girls were ever taught the importance of using a daily sunscreen. Jill is only 24 and already has crow's feet and deep forehead lines. With Jessa, I think her year long pre-wedding starvation diet did a number on her face. She lost all the youthful chub and just looks haggard now.

• Love 1

Does anyone remember Dakota Rose? She was/is this American teen who photoshopped the hell out of her photos and was a "thing" in Japan. Jessa reminds me of her.

Jessa

2u469h2.jpg

And the "model in Japan"

2hfmi68.jpg

Edited by Kokapetl

Does anyone remember Dakota Rose? She was/is this American teen who photoshopped the hell out of her photos and was a "thing" in Japan. Jessa reminds me of her.

Jessa

2u469h2.jpg

Jessa is looking haggard here and she's only what, 22? Spurge looks just like her and that's not a good thing.

• Love 2

Jessa2u469h2.jpg

And the "model in Japan" 2hfmi68.jpg

Mom & son matching lips, esp the bottom ones. Watch out Lisa Rinna.

Mom & son matching lips, esp the bottom ones. Watch out Lisa Rinna.

The baby is sticking his tongue out.  That's not his lip.  And Jessa needs to stop having lip enhancement; it makes her look like she has a pointed chin.

• Love 1

Would daddy even pay for her to have lip injections? The girl gave birth at home.

Hmmm. Probably not since Jessa's already married and out of the house. But if one of his unmarried daughters had the unfortunate looks of a Maxwell or Waller girl? I'd say yes. They had a plastic surgeon stitch up Hannie's busted lip so she wouldn't scar, so they're not above that sort of thing.

Edited by BitterApple

Hmmm. Probably not since Jessa's already married and out of the house. But if one of his unmarried daughters had the unfortunate looks of a Maxwell or Waller girl? I'd say yes. They had a plastic surgeon stitch up Hannie's busted lip so she wouldn't scar, so they're not above that sort of thing.

On that episode, Jim Bob said the plastic surgeon for Hannie was important because she was a girl!  

• Love 4

As far as the lip thing goes, assuming she was born that way, who did she get it from do you think, JB or J'chelle?  Do any of the other kids have this trait or did God just give her big lips because she's got a big mouth? 

Jessa, with her big lips and pointy chin, front and center.

Duggar-Throwback-1994-Family-Photo.jpg

Tarnation, what the devil is going on with Michelle's hair?!

Between Jim Bob's persnickety coif and Michelle's crunchy mullet, they must go through - what? - a case of Aqua Net a month? 

• Love 5

I'm not seeing a haggard, overly-made up Jessa ... she looks fine to me.   

The only thing I can't fault Jessa on is her looks. She's a beautiful girl--all the Duggar girls are beautiful. Somehow, though, I don't think they've ever heard the expression "pretty is as pretty does."

• Love 7

Jessa's lips are bigger than the rest of the family but I do think she makes a point of holding her mouth in a way that makes them extra pouty for her endless amounts of selfies.

She was declared "Sexiest Duggar Alive!". That title comes with responsibilities.
  • Love 8

Jessa's lips are bigger than the rest of the family but I do think she makes a point of holding her mouth in a way that makes them extra pouty for her endless amounts of selfies. 

Yep. I just tried it in the mirror. I have quite thin lips but I can make them look fairly luscious, even, by pouting them out. And I got the exact same wrinkle pattern around the mouth that Jessa has there when I did it. Never tried that before. .... When I think of all the years of lip sex appeal I missed...When I think how I've wasted my life...

Edited by Churchhoney
  • Love 9

Jessa, with her big lips and pointy chin, front and center.

I love how, with the exception of Jill, all the kids have total WTF expressions on their faces, even baby Jinger. Like they're thinking, "What the hell did I do to deserve these parents?"

• Love 2