Type keyword(s) to search

Jessa, Ben and Their Brood: Making a (Diaper) Mountain out of a Mold House

Message added by Scarlett45

The Duggars post about politics on social media frequently, but these social media posts are not an invitation to discuss politics here in this forum. This rule extends to Duggar adjacent families, friends, associates etc. Such discussions are a violation of the Politics Policy. 

I understand with recent current events there may be a desire to discuss certain social media postings of those in the Duggar realm as they relate to politics- this is not the place for those discussions. If you believe someone has violated forum rules, report them, do not respond or engage.

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, floridamom said:

Those multiple beds are in a clean, cheerful room and are properly built. Jessa's....not so much.

I swear, I hate to think about that "bunk" bed Jessa built. It's scary to think of the dangers presented by a badly built bunk bed. I can only hope that someone who knows even a little about wooden structures and safety, has looked at it and made it strong and stable. 

• Love 18
On 6/20/2021 at 11:15 PM, scriggle said:

FFS, get the bike out of the living room before taking pictures.

What! I thought everyone had a bike in their living room, where else would it go 😜

On 6/21/2021 at 1:43 AM, Suzn said:

Those life-size pictures are monstrous!  I wouldn't be able to be in that room long.  She topped Jill for awful pictures.

The ones with Jessa and Ivy & Ben & the boys is a nice photo, but the blown up one of them kissing 🤮I don’t think is appropriate for the living room. If it was a smaller photo on a stand somewhere I think it’d be fine but big blown up like that I’d put in in the master bedroom. 

• Love 16
3 hours ago, Jeeves said:

I swear, I hate to think about that "bunk" bed Jessa built. It's scary to think of the dangers presented by a badly built bunk bed. I can only hope that someone who knows even a little about wooden structures and safety, has looked at it and made it strong and stable. 

Yeah, I'm genuinely scared that Ivy and Henry are going to get crushed by that collapsing bed one of these days.

Jessa seems to be working out her issues by living EXACTLY as her parents did, or at least how they claimed to. It wouldn't surprise me if she were pushing for Ben to run for office, just like her father did.

• Useful 1
  • Love 12
30 minutes ago, rue721 said:

Yeah, I'm genuinely scared that Ivy and Henry are going to get crushed by that collapsing bed one of these days.

Jessa seems to be working out her issues by living EXACTLY as her parents did, or at least how they claimed to. It wouldn't surprise me if she were pushing for Ben to run for office, just like her father did.

Can you imagine BunkBedJed! and Ben, when BBJ turns 35, running for Prez/VP on the Fundamental Christian party?  🤣

• LOL 10
1 hour ago, FizzyPuff said:

What! I thought everyone had a bike in their living room, where else would it go

Not only is it a bike in the living room, but a perfectly color coordinated bike with everything else in the pic

• LOL 8
  • Love 4
5 hours ago, Jeeves said:

I mean, she has a flimsy shelf full of pots that could fall down and kill her in the middle of the night. And that’s just with adults. I’m sure the kids will probably get a shelf full of daggers and acid.....and lots of glares from Jessa that it’s safe and appropriate.

• LOL 11
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, rue721 said:

Jessa seems to be working out her issues by living EXACTLY as her parents did

Yes she does.  Didn't the Duggar kids also used to ride their bikes inside the TTH?

• Love 10

Not only bikes in the Big House, but roller skates, too.  There were scenes of a kid, maybe Joy, who was rollerskating on the tile kitchen floor while carrying a glass casserole dish.  And Giddy's bike has been shown in the pantry at the Big House.  I really can't imagine how filthy that house must be.

• Love 11
7 hours ago, FizzyPuff said:

The ones with Jessa and Ivy & Ben & the boys is a nice photo, but the blown up one of them kissing 🤮I don’t think is appropriate for the living room. If it was a smaller photo on a stand somewhere I think it’d be fine but big blown up like that I’d put in in the master bedroom. 

All of the pictures need to be resized smaller and middle picture should be a group family picture with Ben holding Ivy and the boys clustered around Jessa. The kissing picture should in a small frame on Jessa's death shelf.

• LOL 10
  • Love 8

A lady I used to work with had a blended family like the Brady bunch they had 9 kids total and they were living in a small condo with 2 bedrooms and a little flex room that had a closet but no window…they were saving to buy a home, she actually built narrow bunk beds inside the closets for the smallest kids and then regular bunk beds in the 2 rooms for older kids and chests of drawers for each child…..she had a huge clothes rack out in the garage for everyone to hang clothes.

The older kids made their beds in the morning before school but the little kids didn’t need to make their beds, they just closed the closet doors.

I’m waiting to see if Jessa starts putting beds in closets as their family grows.

• Love 4
40 minutes ago, Nysha said:

All of the pictures need to be resized smaller and middle picture should be a group family picture with Ben holding Ivy and the boys clustered around Jessa. The kissing picture should in a small frame on Jessa's death shelf.

Exactly the one of her and Ben kissing should be in a small frame maybe 5x7 and preferably placed in their bedroom.

one large family picture of them with the kids would be ok in the living room

The pic of them kissing isn’t appropriate for the living room plus they look soooooo awkward like a brother and sister kissing not a married couple.

Jessa made such a big deal out of their first kiss being private and maybe she was right since even after all these years and 3 kids they still don’t look like they’re used to kissing, they look like a couple oddly placed statues 🥴

• Love 12
1 hour ago, 3 is enough said:

No baby yet?  I know she never gave an exact due date but it seems like we are approaching a length of gestation similar to that of an elephant at this point.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLcLhKfLuSN/

This scan is from the middle of February. Can anyone guess about how many months it is? Aren't anatomy scans done at around 20 weeks? If Jessa was 20 weeks then, she should be ready to deliver any day now.

Jessa just posted an IG story schilling pillows. Oh, and they have a giant kissing photo on the wall in the bedroom too.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 9
  • Love 2
5 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLcLhKfLuSN/

This scan is from the middle of February. Can anyone guess about how many months it is? Aren't anatomy scans done at around 20 weeks? If Jessa was 20 weeks then, she should be ready to deliver any day now.

Jessa just posted an IG story schilling pillows. Oh, and they have a giant kissing photo on the wall in the bedroom too.

The actual scan was done on 1/25. She's due any day.

• Useful 6
  • Love 1
7 hours ago, emmawoodhouse said:

The actual scan was done on 1/25. She's due any day.

Yikes, so she may be in her 42nd week. I can't see any reason Jessa would delay the birth announcement too long, this time around. Even if TLC is still around,  I think they may be publicly pausing their association with the Duggars. 

I'm going with Nora Michelle or Barton James.

• Love 3

She's not going to be content until those kids all hit their heads on that stupid shelf above the bed in the master bedroom. The anxiety I felt while watching HER KIDS was overwhelming.

Also, Spurgeon doesn't like sweaty pillows. 

I guess when your hair is too long and your clothes are always too snug, sweaty pillows isn't a far stretch. Those poor kids.

• Love 10

Sos she dresses Ivy in a dress with a big bow, and leggings to go camping.  What exactly did they do?

The kids’ PJs too tight as usual

Could Ben be more checked out?

• Love 6

This video wins the award for "Most Awkward Product Placement Ever." Right, Jessa, a five year-old is really invested in the kind of pillow he sleeps on. I'll give credit to Spurge though; he recites his lines like a perfect little show pony.

Henry's speech is soooo garbled. I can understand Ivy better than I can him.

The kids singing Davy Crockett was adorable.

In all her videos, Jessa comes across like a single mom and Bin is the disinterested boyfriend who tolerates her kids and occasionally does something useful. Why do they continue to have children when they clearly can't stand one another? 

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, iwantcookies said:

Going camping in the heat while being full term sounds like a horrible time. Imagine if she gives birth in the car or the tent???

Sleeping on the ground at that point in her pregnancy, sounds like a nightmare to me. Also, she sure seems to like her boys to pee all around the campground, everywhere but the bathroom! Even checked out Ben noted that the bathroom was nearby!

• Love 8
51 minutes ago, iwantcookies said:

Going camping in the heat while being full term sounds like a horrible time. Imagine if she gives birth in the car or the tent???

The temperature was mild when they were camping, in the 60’s and 70’s, according to Jessa.  That’s perfect temp for camping.  I wouldn’t have wanted to be out in the wilderness during a 3rd trimester pregnancy.  That just doesn’t seem like a very smart decision to me.

• Love 8
12 minutes ago, skipnjump said:

Why does Spurg always have sweaty hair?  Do they not have air conditioning in their house?

I was confused as to why both Henry and Spurge had wet hair at bedtime during the camp out.  Were they made to take a shower at the campground?  

• Love 5

Hair hanging in my face/eyes is something I just can't stand.  I hate seeing on those kids, too.

Ben, do yourself and your kids a favor, and PLEASE go get snipped.  You obviously have your limits, and having a checked-out dad is doing those existing kids no favors.  

• Love 23
1 hour ago, BetyBee said:

Sleeping on the ground at that point in her pregnancy, sounds like a nightmare to me. Also, she sure seems to like her boys to pee all around the campground, everywhere but the bathroom! Even checked out Ben noted that the bathroom was nearby!

I only know this because I’ve babysat for a lot of little boys:  Little boys love to pee outside, although I have no clue as to why they love it.

• LOL 6
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, GeeGolly said:

What has Ivy been up to lately? Her little shins are covered in bruises.

She tries to keep up with her big brothers.  When my sister and I were growing up in the country, we ALWAYS had shin bruises.  My mom and I were looking through old pictures last week, and we both commented on the bruises in almost every picture.  Little kids run into things, fall down, bump things while climbing, etc.

• Love 21
3 hours ago, Madtown said:

Jessa selling pillows...Spurg looks thrilled. Probably wondering if he is going to share that bed with all 3 of siblings one day...

IMG_7476.jpg

IMG_7478.jpg

My mother is one of a kind.. but she was a great mother when we were young and NONE of us 4 would be caught dead with hair looking like that

• Love 6
13 minutes ago, emmawoodhouse said:

Now we know why Jessa joined the influencer ranks selling pillows today. Hoo boy, money is going to be TIGHT! 

Expect her to try to crank out a YouTube video every week now.

What did I miss? 

Oh, show cancelled, so bet they never saw that one coming.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4