Type keyword(s) to search

Jessa, Ben and Their Brood: Making a (Diaper) Mountain out of a Mold House

Message added by Scarlett45

The Duggars post about politics on social media frequently, but these social media posts are not an invitation to discuss politics here in this forum. This rule extends to Duggar adjacent families, friends, associates etc. Such discussions are a violation of the Politics Policy. 

I understand with recent current events there may be a desire to discuss certain social media postings of those in the Duggar realm as they relate to politics- this is not the place for those discussions. If you believe someone has violated forum rules, report them, do not respond or engage.

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, iwantcookies said:

No wonder Jessa looks sour. Ben probably is a 1 minute man. So a few pokes from him and off to snoozeville for him. Not to mention there is a kid sleeping next to them. 

Ben is WAY too busy falling more and more in love with Jessa to spend any more than a minute... 🙄

• LOL 23
4 hours ago, iwantcookies said:

No wonder Jessa looks sour. Ben probably is a 1 minute man. So a few pokes from him and off to snoozeville for him. Not to mention there is a kid sleeping next to them. 

I’ll bet Jessa sets a timer! 🧭

• LOL 7
On 4/16/2021 at 3:26 PM, MargeGunderson said:

Oh my god, how did I forget about that?! Is Jill the one with the JB picture in her bathroom?

Yes Jill had a picture of Michelle sitting on JB's lap kissing him on the cheek. 

• LOL 4
16 hours ago, iwantcookies said:

Well, her mother warned her “It doesn’t take very long” (although Michelle seemed to regard that as a good thing).

• LOL 15
  • Love 1
27 minutes ago, Albanyguy said:

Well, her mother warned her “It doesn’t take very long” (although Michelle seemed to regard that as a good thing).

Jim Booger also got bad breath so I don’t blame her. Wonder if both bathe regularly.

I bet Jessa does not bathe regularly. 

That house stinks of BO and dirty diapers and feet.

• LOL 1
  • Love 8

I am shocked that Jessa's pathetic attempt at minimalism actually made the pages of People. There was no improvement in the after pics, imo. What would have made it magazine worthy might have been if Jessa had had the help of the Marie Kondo or the sainted Joanna Gaines in her efforts. But being a Duggar, she believes that watching HGTV (on a computer, of course!) bestows the same talents on her, making her an immediate professional who can then share her wisdom with others. In a way, the article was helpful. I gained information on how not to do a makeover!

• LOL 2
  • Love 14
57 minutes ago, BetyBee said:

I am shocked that Jessa's pathetic attempt at minimalism actually made the pages of People. There was no improvement in the after pics, imo. What would have made it magazine worthy might have been if Jessa had had the help of the Marie Kondo or the sainted Joanna Gaines in her efforts. But being a Duggar, she believes that watching HGTV (on a computer, of course!) bestows the same talents on her, making her an immediate professional who can then share her wisdom with others. In a way, the article was helpful. I gained information on how not to do a makeover!

I think People does some wink and nod articles just for the clicks. Much like TLC puts wink and nod moments on the show to keep the haters happy.

• Love 18
5 hours ago, ginger90 said:

6DD1C6CB-78B2-463E-AE7A-EE34136054CD.jpeg

Given the state of Jills mental health I think we can assume that picture has been tossed.

I’d be too tempted to say “I hope you like the smell of my shit “  to it every time I use the restroom. 

• LOL 19
  • Love 5
On 4/18/2021 at 9:20 AM, Albanyguy said:

Probably as long as she can keep up the joyful pretense of joyfully available.

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
25 minutes ago, emmawoodhouse said:

I love K-Pop! It's just so bizarre. 😂

Amazing 🤩. Perhaps one day you’ll teach me its mysteries. Can you imagine Ivy rocking to K-Pop around the TTH? 

• LOL 5
  • Love 2

I love K Pop, too, but I can't keep up with the number of people in the groups. BlackPink is the only group where I can name them all.

How far apart in age will Ivy and Jessa's latest kid be? Is Ivy 2 years old yet?

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, emma675 said:

I love K Pop, too, but I can't keep up with the number of people in the groups. BlackPink is the only group where I can name them all.

How far apart in age will Ivy and Jessa's latest kid be? Is Ivy 2 years old yet?

Ivy turns 2 at the end of May. 

• Useful 3

I would have thought the video of Ivy was adorable if I didn't believe Jessa was mouthing the words to her as she sang. 

I know Jessa is not the only parent who does this because a see a lot of 'cute, adorable, funny and precious' clips on FB all the time. I get it, I thought and still think my kids are pretty amazing, but it feels like an entire generation is being raised with a phone in their face.

• Useful 1
  • Love 22
22 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

I would have thought the video of Ivy was adorable if I didn't believe Jessa was mouthing the words to her as she sang. 

I know Jessa is not the only parent who does this because a see a lot of 'cute, adorable, funny and precious' clips on FB all the time. I get it, I thought and still think my kids are pretty amazing, but it feels like an entire generation is being raised with a phone in their face.

She could have been, but she probably heard it and parroted it back. I think one of the boys(?) started singing it and then she picked it up. She's pretty good at singing clearly.  She was singing happy birthday pretty clearly when she was alot younger.

• Love 4
11 minutes ago, beckie said:

She could have been, but she probably heard it and parroted it back. I think one of the boys(?) started singing it and then she picked it up. She's pretty good at singing clearly.  She was singing happy birthday pretty clearly when she was alot younger.

I agree, I think Ivy mostly knows the words, but she seemed to be looking directly at Jessa the entire time. And Jessa did jump in at one point to coach her with the words.

• Love 1
13 hours ago, SMama said:

I loved it when my toddler girl chose whatever toy she wanted to play at any time. Never thought about SToddler being a great big sister. Forget about thinking of her as a mom. 

SToddler went straight to Lego, no Duplo for her. In our defense there were dexterity concerns we addressed early. Our girl still hates the color pink, has only had “boy” trikes, ATVs (kid type), and more Lego and super heroes paraphernalia than should be legal. 

Then she went through a My Little Pony phase and we indulged her new interest. Dolls are OK but it seems for these fundies is about child labor, letting them know their only option in life. Yes, I’ve seen Ivy playing with the toy drill. Don’t think it will last long. 

I now humbly request your thoughts and prayers because SGirl is also now into KPop. 😱I can’t keep up with the numerous boy bands. There’s a group that has 21 members. No one plays an instrument. Why so many then? 

All I can think is what Joy's childhood must have been like in regard to her preferences.   The only way I think she slipped through by the skin of her teeth and was able to hang with the boys for a bit was the fact that Michelle was checked out, her older sisters were overwhelmed and that gave Jill some opportunity to get dirty and tear things up with her brothers.   It will be interesting to watch her approach with her own daughter.

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
11 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

That's a beautiful picture. A true country road as well. Very much of what I have thought ALL of AR was. lol

Those are actually a combination of colors which always gets my heart beating just a bit faster, and gives me a little surge of happy adrenaline. There's not much out there that I adore more than that moody sort of sky with a sort of underlit glow on all the bright greens, whites, yellows, and even browns which show up so much brighter than they ever appear otherwise. I totally have no snark on someone who would be moved to snap a photo of it.

• Love 11

She looks 45.  Not snarking on 45 year olds, as I'm looking at 45 in the rear-view mirror and wish I still looked 45.

And I'm embarrassed that it took me way too long to read her necklace as "Benjamin."  I was like, "Bonjumlin?"  "Bonjourno?"  "Bonjamilin?"

Edited by laurakaye
  • LOL 17
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, laurakaye said:

She looks 45.  Not snarking on 45 year olds, as I'm looking at 45 in the rear-view mirror and wish I still looked 45.

And I'm embarrassed that it took me way too long to read her necklace as "Benjamin."  I was like, "Bonjumlin?"  "Bonjourno?"  "Bonjamilin?"

Until I read your post I didn't know what it said!  LOL

• LOL 4
  • Love 9