Type keyword(s) to search

Jessa, Ben and Their Brood: Making a (Diaper) Mountain out of a Mold House

Message added by Scarlett45

The Duggars post about politics on social media frequently, but these social media posts are not an invitation to discuss politics here in this forum. This rule extends to Duggar adjacent families, friends, associates etc. Such discussions are a violation of the Politics Policy. 

I understand with recent current events there may be a desire to discuss certain social media postings of those in the Duggar realm as they relate to politics- this is not the place for those discussions. If you believe someone has violated forum rules, report them, do not respond or engage.

• Start Topic

So Michelle and Jim Bob were at the Bates wedding in Tennessee?

Michelle missed so much camera time and attention! She also is experienced in calling an ambulance using a bizarre voice. 

"mother is bleeding" 😳

• LOL 15
  • Love 6
12 minutes ago, Marigold said:

Michelle missed so much camera time and attention! She also is experienced in calling an ambulance using a bizarre voice. 

"mother is bleeding" 😳

I can't read the "mother is bleeding" phrase on here without it sounding like Norman Bates in Psycho. 

• LOL 24
1 hour ago, Lunera said:

Screenshot_20190528-183239_Instagram-720x1280.thumb.jpg.1924240f42bb942f725d61cd45585da5.jpg

I'm surprised Ivy isn't in a pink ruffled dress with a giant flower headband. She looks a lot like Jessa.

I’m surprised Jesse didn’t write. OMG Lauren Ivy and Asa could have been best friends! 

• LOL 9
  • Love 1

I feel like that's one of the more normal pictures I've seen of Lauren. Every time she's in a photo with Josiah, it seems like she is scrunching her face in a very unnatural almost scowling smile. 

• Love 10
4 hours ago, Jynnan tonnix said:

Has Jessa even been in any of the photos? Gives credence to the thought that the hospital visit was for Jessa's benefit once Ivy was born. But would have they released the newborn to be handed among the rest of the family willy-nilly while Jessa was still in hospital?

Um, they're Duggars, y'know? So, yes? Because Jesus.

• Love 4
(edited)
13 minutes ago, CalicoKitty said:

I wonder if Jill was Jessa's "midwife".

Thankfully, she was at the golf tournament with her family on Sunday and only appears to have shown up after Ivy was born. 

Edited by Sew Sumi
  • Love 11

Jill must be pissed that Jessa is the first Duggar daughter (Dauggar!) to make it to three kids. 

I hereby propose that Dauggar be made an official snark term. It'll save me three seconds of typing per use. I'm an evil Heathen and have to work, y'all -- my time is valuable! 

• LOL 10
  • Love 4
9 hours ago, Churchhoney said:

Ah, yes. Your first little girl!

Jammed full of all the lack of potential that all women have!

Why, she can be.... uh.... the wife of....uh....just about any idiot who believes most of the crap your cult spouts about how women should sit down and shut up! 

This little girl has the potential to be just like...uh....Jessa Duggar who, uh ... once created the highest dirty diaper pile ever seen east of the Mississippi!

Or...uh... she could be just like Jana Duggar! At age 28, sharing a bedroom with 10-year-olds and cleaning her parents' bedroom for room and board!

Or Tabby Paine! Shunted into corners to do the chores nobody else was interested in and then, finally -- The Lord Is So Good! -- auctioned off in marriage to an unrepentant anal rapist! 

Yes, the world is little Ivy's oyster! We can all hardly wait to see what the Lord has in store for her! So exciting! 

This.  My adult son  just came in the room & I was telling him about Ivy's birth&   that her course in life has already been set for her.  I explained by using similar examples like yours. I emphasized that it is highly unlikely she will get to go to college & work outside the home. ** My son's reaction was "how unfortunate." 

** Hoping that maybe, just maybe, her Auntie Seewalds will help her get further in life than being Ivy Homemaker, if that's what she wants.

• Love 14

I wonder who was around and how it all went down. Jessa mentioned they were getting ready for church when her water broke, had 3.5 hours of labor, yet the baby was born at 6pm. It seems it took a while for labor to begin unless they were going to a midday or afternoon service.

Was most of the clan still in TN? Was it her, Ben, the boys and ??? How traumatizing for the boys if they were present and Jessa was writhing in pain. They're both too young to understand the birth process.

• Love 8
(edited)

This was posted on Sunday. It would seem the Seewald grandparent(s) had the boys. Jana thanked them in the comments.

39205D2A-4F07-4F41-873B-9B2E404968B5.jpeg

BB26CE26-3400-4600-B445-82372C69DAD2.jpeg

janamduggar

Aww 🥰 Thank y’all so much for helping with that! You’re the best!!!

seewaldfamily

@janamduggar , you have quite an enchanting garden. The heirloom roses are breathtaking! 
The little helpers working with us were just adorable.

Edited by ginger90
  • Love 11
51 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

I wonder who was around and how it all went down. Jessa mentioned they were getting ready for church when her water broke, had 3.5 hours of labor, yet the baby was born at 6pm. It seems it took a while for labor to begin unless they were going to a midday or afternoon service.

It seems like "Labor" is whatever they want it to be to fit their narrative and maximize press coverage.   There's the dramatic I was in labor for 48 hours where "in labor" is defined as the entire time period between I felt a twinge that may have been a cramp or may have been heartburn through here comes the baby.  Then there's the It only took 3.5 hours of labor where she decides it's defined as the time she actually spent with active timed close together contractions and pushing.  Both could technically be correct but switching it up by deciding for yourself when you say labor begins means you can tell a harrowing "it took days" story or an exciting "it was so quick the midwife/doula/family etc almost didn't get there" story.  Spinning for the media at its finest!

As for the home birth obsession - I'm convinced it's about modesty and avoiding all those male Doctors and Nurses peeking at their lady bits.  Which, as much as I think it's the reason, makes no sense - trained professionals who are male non-relative strangers that forget what you look like the day after they see you vs. semi-professional midwives "treating" you along with every female in your family viewing you splayed out and exposed.   Then having to see those same family members every day.  But they're all female so that makes it OK.  I know some ladies let their Mom's in the L&D room, some even add Mom's in Law but I don't get how the Duggar's are comfortable with having both Mom and 5 or 6 sisters all hovering over them as they push.  Seems like the opposite of modest using "but we're all female/related" as an excuse.

• Love 16

I didn’t post any pictures of myself immediately after I had my kids, because I always swell and look like I gained 30 lbs overnight. I’m not super vain but I also want to feel good about how I look. 

Although in this case I suspect that lack of photos of the immediate family with the newest precious blessing has to do with $$$. This is basically their only source of income so they can’t be giving out photos for free. 

• Love 11

I do believe that one of the reasons why home births are so popular in the fundie world is the patriarchal belief that women should suffer during labor.  I have heard some sects of Christians believe that labor pains are the result of Eve's causing Adam to sin way back in the Garden of Eden.  Planned cesareans and epidurals would be frowned upon or even forbidden because then the sinful woman would not experience her God given labor pains.  

• Love 11
5 minutes ago, Ohiopirate02 said:

I do believe that one of the reasons why home births are so popular in the fundie world is the patriarchal belief that women should suffer during labor.  I have heard some sects of Christians believe that labor pains are the result of Eve's causing Adam to sin way back in the Garden of Eden.  Planned cesareans and epidurals would be frowned upon or even forbidden because then the sinful woman would not experience her God given labor pains.  

I think this is probably true, they certainly like to play up their suffering and endurance when they tell the story.  I think this is also part of the isolationism of many fundies.  They prefer to have people who have the same beliefs as they do present at the delivery so as not to contaminate the baby with non-fundiness.  The hospital where I work has several nurses who are Muslim who wear hijab or scarves (they just toss the paper cap over it if they need to go to the OR).  I can see the Duggars freaking out about having someone who is not like them present, especially someone who's beliefs are quietly but distinctly obvious from their dress.

• Love 10
2 hours ago, ginger90 said:

This was posted on Sunday. It would seem the Seewald grandparent(s) had the boys. Jana thanked them in the comments.

39205D2A-4F07-4F41-873B-9B2E404968B5.jpeg

BB26CE26-3400-4600-B445-82372C69DAD2.jpeg

janamduggar

Aww 🥰 Thank y’all so much for helping with that! You’re the best!!!

seewaldfamily

@janamduggar , you have quite an enchanting garden. The heirloom roses are breathtaking! 
The little helpers working with us were just adorable.

I wonder if Jana actually starts her plants or buys the transplants at the store. It would be very impressive if she started them herself. 

• Love 3
(edited)

It's been a few days with no family picture of Jessa, ben, Spurgie, Henry and Ivy. 

Jessa learned to SELL them and not give them away on social media for free.

Just a little thinking here because I'm avoiding work...Things have changed at Duggar Enterprises.  Previously, Jim Bob got a check from TLC and doled out the money they way King Jim Bob decided.  The kids were "volunteers" and "a ministry"   This must be what Derick was incoherently blabbering about on twitter. 

Enter Jeremy who was like "WTF?". He was not working for Jim Bob and negotiated a separate contract with TLC.  Sold their own pictures etc.  

For Jessa and Ben, this was all a new concept. When Spurgie was born, Jim Bob said "get a picture out there" and she did even though she looked sick. The pictures were sold to People and the check made payable to Duggar Enterprises. Same with Henry. 

With Ivy?  I bet the Seewalds are getting paid directly now and this is why they are selectively releasing pictures. 

I don't think Jessa is very sick or there is a serious problem. Jessa and Ben took a lesson from Jeremy and Jinger. 

Edited by Marigold
  • Useful 6
  • Love 8
5 minutes ago, Marigold said:

It's been a few days with no family picture of Jessa, ben, Spurgie, Henry and Ivy. 

Jessa learned to SELL them and not give them away on social media for free.

Just a little thinking here because I'm avoiding work...Things have changed at Duggar Enterprises.  Previously, Jim Bob got a check from TLC and doled out the money they way King Jim Bob decided.  The kids were "volunteers" and "a ministry"   This must be what Derick was incoherently blabbering about on twitter. 

Enter Jeremy who was like "WTF?". He was not working for Jim Bob and negotiated a separate contract with TLC.  Sold their own pictures etc.  

For Jessa and Ben, this was all a new concept. When Spurgie was born, Jim Bob said "get a picture out there" and she did even though she looked sick. The pictures were sold to People and the check made payable to Duggar Enterprises. Same with Henry. 

With Ivy?  I bet the Seewalds are getting paid directly now and this is why they are selectively releasing pictures. 

I don't think Jessa is very sick or there is a serious problem. Jessa and Ben took a lesson from Jeremy and Jinger. 

I agree about the contracts and such generally, but I don't think that's the reason that we haven't seen pictures of Jessa and Ben. They wouldn't have allowed pictures of Ivy to be posted if they were worried about exclusives. Plus, the only pictures the public really cares about are of the baby. They're not getting paid extra for pictures of people we've seen a million times.

• Useful 1
  • Love 18
3 minutes ago, lascuba said:

I agree about the contracts and such generally, but I don't think that's the reason that we haven't seen pictures of Jessa and Ben. They wouldn't have allowed pictures of Ivy to be posted if they were worried about exclusives. Plus, the only pictures the public really cares about are of the baby. They're not getting paid extra for pictures of people we've seen a million times.

This makes sense. I'm really kind of worried about Jessa. If she did hemorrhage again, it might have been worse this time around. I hope she is OK/recovering. 

I hemorrhaged after my first and third deliveries, and was told that I should not try to have more kids, which was fine as I was not planning to. But I wonder how Jessa would take this sort of news.

• Love 18

I'm leaning towards Jessa being fine and holding out for a glammed up (paid) magazine spread. 

I do find it interesting she conveniently forgot to mention she ended up in the hospital for the second time after birthing at home. I'm sure that will be conveniently left out of the Counting On footage as well. She'll just ignore questions about it and let her minions defend her on social media.

• Love 15

I just don't understand the obsession with home births when their sainted mother had most of her babies in the hospital.

The only ones with any sense are Jinger and Kendra.  

Curious to see which way Lauren will go.

All of the Bates grandchildren have been born in hospitals/birthing centers.

The stupidity is just mind boggling.

• Love 23

Given the horrible odds the Duggar daughters have experienced on having a successful, uncomplicated home birth, you do have to wonder when it will click in their heads that it's a really bad idea for them.  Jill and Jessa seem really, really slow figuring this out.  We'll soon see if Joy learned anything her first time around.

• Love 23
(edited)
1 hour ago, BitterApple said:

I'm leaning towards Jessa being fine and holding out for a glammed up (paid) magazine spread. 

I'm wondering which if any of the mags will consider them worth a substantial paycheck at this point.

Besides the fact that their audience is [too slowly for me] dwindling [and aging], in the world of "who's the celebrity now!??" there are always new things coming along to squeeze you, first, off the glossy paper page and, eventually, even off the web pages. 

Plus, when you're solely in the business of courting, marrying and pumping out the babeez, after the first baby or two you're way less interesting until you get to at least baby eight or nine, seems to me. 

So I envision them having to fight like crazy for way smaller pieces of the pie than they got before. 

It makes me feel kind of sorry for them, too. I can't imagine having to make a living by convincing people to buy occasional photos of me and my family.

Unless you're among the top 100 most famous people on the planet, that's got to be an extremely scary way of bringing in cash. Unlike work of any kind, it's utterly uncontrollable. And even for the most famous people, unless something quite unusual happens, your photos are going to be deemed less and less valuable with every year that passes. Scary.

And imagine the basis for a self-concept among these Duggar and Duggar-adjacent women -- Not only are they required to judge their worth on how many babies they can pump out (alone and unaided, if they can manage that), but they also have to judge it on whether the public and the mags that cater to the most trivial and stupid of our public tastes still want to see your picture more than they want to see a random Kardashian or the latest ex-Disney actress who's launching a singing career or entering a new relationship. 

Edited by Churchhoney
  • Love 13
3 hours ago, Ohiopirate02 said:

Then the patriarchs can have their own damn babies.

That’s just sick.

• LOL 2
  • Love 21

as far as jessa's condition, i can only imagine that she must have hemorrhaged again.

(TMI WARNING) ~~~~~~~~~~~dont know how to hide it. sorry.

my daughter did so after her first birth (actually started during labor). doctor didn't say much about it at the time. at her second delivery she started to pass huge clots and bleeding. her delivery was 3 hours after the first football sized clot passed at home. she bled for hours after and it took some serious measures to slow it down to normal post-natel bleeding. she was advised to never ever get pregnant again because both she and the future 3rd baby would probably not survive the hemorrhage. she took it very seriously and made sure she will not have children any more.

jessa should heed whatever the doctors have told her to do ....or not to do.

• Love 19
(edited)
1 hour ago, Jynnan tonnix said:

This makes sense. I'm really kind of worried about Jessa. If she did hemorrhage again, it might have been worse this time around. I hope she is OK/recovering. 

I hemorrhaged after my first and third deliveries, and was told that I should not try to have more kids, which was fine as I was not planning to. But I wonder how Jessa would take this sort of news.

I had the same problem.  Count me into the camp of "worried about Jessa".  We've seen lots of people holding Ivy:  Ben's mother, Ben's sister, Jill, Derick, Joy, Lauren.  But there are no pictures of Ben or of Jessa holding the baby.  It might have been a minor complication or a major one.  Either way, Duggar protocol always has them posting Mom and baby pics.  Ben is either worried about Jessa or, possibly, angry with "Doctor Jill, Medicine Woman" and the way she is endangering her siblings.  Jessa may not want her photo done now, but having no pictures of Ben and his new daughter is just... odd.

Edited by NotFundie
  • Love 20
On 5/23/2019 at 5:16 PM, Churchhoney said:

Oh, HIPAA does include photos. it very much includes photos. 

If a hospital posts a photo on its Facebook account that accidentally includes in the background a very distinctive (and thus easily identifiable) tattoo on a patient's arm, for example, that's a HIPAA violation unless the person has given explicit permission. 

Healthcare providers have to take precautions against patients and visitors taking and posting photos of other patients without their permission, too. They have some leeway there, because they wouldn't be directly responsible for a photo. But if the pictured person sued, the hospital or whoever would be well advised to have posted signs banning people from photographing patients other than their own families so they can demonstrate that they did what they could. 

HIPAA only applies to health care workers and a few other categories of employees who work health care-adjacent (insurance, etc.). HIPAA has no application to taking photos or videos of one's own health care or one's spouse's health care, or someone else with permission, like a professional photographer. Professional photographers have to be careful not to invade the privacy of others or to get a model's release, but that has nothing to do with HIPAA.

Not here necessarily, but just generally there seems to be the perception that HIPAA makes talking about anyone's health care in any context is forbidden. HIPAA only applies to a narrow category of people, so don't flip out that you sharing a photo of your wife in labor is a HIPAA violation. You're only going to get in trouble with your wife.

• Useful 6
  • Love 2

In one of the pictures of Ivy, we can see Jessa's hand holding Ivy. I think Jessa is up and around. 

I really believe Jessa and Ben want to increase blog traffic, followers or sell the pictures.  Or maybe Jessa simply looks like crap (like many of us did) and doesn't want an unflattering picture posted.  You just know that Jim Bob forced The Spurgie Birth Picture due to the recent mess with Josh.

How long did she wait to post herself with Henry?  I remember Henry in the brown towel. Notice how Ivy was dressed all pretty and not in an unattractive brown bath towel like Henry? Jessa is getting her social media savvy on after watching Jinger.  😎

• Useful 2
  • Love 5
(edited)
23 minutes ago, xtwheeler said:

HIPAA only applies to health care workers and a few other categories of employees who work health care-adjacent (insurance, etc.). HIPAA has no application to taking photos or videos of one's own health care or one's spouse's health care, or someone else with permission, like a professional photographer. Professional photographers have to be careful not to invade the privacy of others or to get a model's release, but that has nothing to do with HIPAA.

Not here necessarily, but just generally there seems to be the perception that HIPAA makes talking about anyone's health care in any context is forbidden. HIPAA only applies to a narrow category of people, so don't flip out that you sharing a photo of your wife in labor is a HIPAA violation. You're only going to get in trouble with your wife.

I guess I wasn't clear. I didn't say that it applied to the visitors and patients. I said it applied to photos, which was the question. 

I also stated another fact: hospitals and other providers ARE at risk of being sniped at by regulators if a visitor or patient publicly posts something identifiable about a different patient and the person whose picture was posted complains. This is one reason why some providers post warnings about photographing and videoing willy nilly on their sites. Because if people get outed as patients when they don't want to be, the regulators will yell at the hospital or the provider because, as you say, they are the ones who are responsible for people's privacy being maintained when they're onsite at the provider's operation. This does happen at times.

Edited by Churchhoney
  • Love 1
(edited)

Jessa has said on camera that she "loves keeping secrets".  I think she likes the attention she is getting by not posting a picture of herself.  She is probably propped up in a chair, nursing Ivy, glass of ice water, scrolling through the snark sites and laughing. 

Edit to add:  With Jana helping out, of course

Edited by Marigold
  • LOL 6
  • Love 11

I don't get the logic behind it. Just saw a picture of Kendra and Ivy

So you don't want to post a family picture, Ivy with mom and dad. But it's ok to post a bunch of photos od Ivy with everyone?

If it was me, I wouldn't let anyone post my baby's picture before our picture. Of before we get any money, if that was the option

• Love 9
8 minutes ago, Snow Fairy said:

I don't get the logic behind it. Just saw a picture of Kendra and Ivy

There is no logic.  It's the Duggars.

Either this is all planned to drum up interest and more articles (Jessa Seewald's Harrowing Birth Experience!  Read the Exclusive Interview!), or they are truly THAT stupid and the fact that people are going to speculate and put two and two together just does not enter their minds at all.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

I'm betting Jinger is happier than ever that she chose to have Felicity in a hospital.  I'm guessing she will be sticking with that decision in the future, as this is yet another complication of some type for one of her sisters.

The picture of Jill holding Ivy...Jill looks to me as though she is smiling but trying not to cry.  But maybe that's just me.

I think when we finally see Jessa with the baby, it will be a family photo with everyone all dolled up. Which is fine - but I still think it's weird that we are seeing photos of Ivy with everyone under the sun except her parents and brothers.

• Love 14
(edited)
2 hours ago, Marigold said:

Jessa has said on camera that she "loves keeping secrets".  I think she likes the attention she is getting by not posting a picture of herself.  She is probably propped up in a chair, nursing Ivy, glass of ice water, scrolling through the snark sites and laughing. 

Edit to add:  With Jana helping out, of course

So, in other words, what Jessa's learned from being part of this very religious, super-moral and we're-not-of-this-world-of-modern-evils family is how to conduct her life -- and the lives of her children -- as a game of lying and teasing for the sake of scoring extra money and attention from gossip rags and the general public, whom she disdains (or pretends to). 

If you're right about what she's doing, we have yet another demonstration of the sick upbringing she had and is now passing on to her children in the form of their mother's shining example. 

So clear, isn't it, that "they're not a tv family"? ..... Another lie and game. 

Jim Bob and Meeechelle have a helluva lot to answer for, if you ask me. 

(Personally, I'm a bit worried about Jessa's health. But I agree it's possible this could be the deal instead -- in which case I'm worried about the vision of life she has from her reality-tv upbringing and which she's passing on. Not healthy or, in the long run, useful at all.)

Edited by Churchhoney
  • Love 14
(edited)
5 hours ago, lascuba said:

This makes me slightly alarmed. You’re right - the money is first shot of the baby, too.  Wouldn’t it be awful if Jessa is sick and Ben is at her side.  Meanwhile, the Duggars are putting pictures out there of Ivy without her parents’ express permission. 

Edited to add:  And the Seewalds as well. 

Edited by RedheadZombie
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, 3 is enough said:

There is no logic.  It's the Duggars.

Either this is all planned to drum up interest and more articles (Jessa Seewald's Harrowing Birth Experience!  Read the Exclusive Interview!), or they are truly THAT stupid and the fact that people are going to speculate and put two and two together just does not enter their minds at all.

I really think that's it. Jessa's not up for pictures yet so instead of just not having any pictures at all they allow everyone to post pictures of the baby, which makes everyone guess that something went wrong again.

• Love 7
4 hours ago, 3 is enough said:

I just don't understand the obsession with home births when their sainted mother had most of her babies in the hospital.

The only ones with any sense are Jinger and Kendra.  

Curious to see which way Lauren will go.

All of the Bates grandchildren have been born in hospitals/birthing centers.

The stupidity is just mind boggling.

I don’t think it’s Jinger and Kendra with the sense. Babe makes all decisions, and Kendra has a family who has remained very involved rather than stepping back and letting the Duggars run the show. 

• Love 12
3 minutes ago, RedheadZombie said:

This makes me slightly alarmed. You’re right - the money is first shot of the baby, too.  Wouldn’t it be awful if Jessa is sick and Ben is at her side.  Meanwhile, the Duggars are putting pictures out there of Ivy without her parents’ express permission. 

The fact that the Duggars aren't making a public skeptical out of their worrying makes me think she's not so sick that it warrants major concern. I'm guessing she had an emergency slightly bigger in scale than she had with Spurgeon and needs more time to recover.

What's going to be interesting to me is how they spin it. A lot of th homebirth crowd tend to downplay emergencies. If people hadn't seen the ambulance and the 911 call hadn't been released after Spurgeon's birth, I don't think they would have ever disclosed about the bleeding and hospital transfer.

• Love 9
(edited)

Love the baby's name but then I'm partial to "Jane" since that was the name of my favorite cousin who passed away a few years ago.  I've tried to think of unflattering teasing words that rhyme with Ivy (like the poor kid who becomes Hairy Mary) but can't come up with any.

I wonder if Ivy and Felicity will be groomed to be besties like their mothers.  Although that friendship seems to have nose-dived since Jinger made a break for it and ran off with Jeremy.

Edited by Angeltoes
  • Love 3
7 minutes ago, lascuba said:

The fact that the Duggars aren't making a public skeptical out of their worrying makes me think she's not so sick that it warrants major concern. I'm guessing she had an emergency slightly bigger in scale than she had with Spurgeon and needs more time to recover.

What's going to be interesting to me is how they spin it. A lot of th homebirth crowd tend to downplay emergencies. If people hadn't seen the ambulance and the 911 call hadn't been released after Spurgeon's birth, I don't think they would have ever disclosed about the bleeding and hospital transfer.

I didn’t follow it closely, but weren’t the Duggars pretty discreet about whatever complications occurred with Sammy?

• Love 11
3 minutes ago, RedheadZombie said:

I didn’t follow it closely, but weren’t the Duggars pretty discreet about whatever complications occurred with Sammy?

To the extent that nobody in snark life knows what really happened. Guesses range from complications on Samuel's part to an emergency hysterectomy on Jill's. 

• Love 9
2 minutes ago, RedheadZombie said:

Yep. Not a word was said or even implied by any of them until Derick lost his shit on twitter and bitched about paying off the two week NICU stay.

• Love 14
40 minutes ago, lascuba said:

I really think that's it. Jessa's not up for pictures yet so instead of just not having any pictures at all they allow everyone to post pictures of the baby, which makes everyone guess that something went wrong again.

Well obviously something went down because of the pictures from the hospital. 

• Love 11

Also. Jessa is, for the most part, media smart. She won't dare admit going to the hospital and admitting yet ANOTHER Duggar home birth got f'ed up again. She'd rather lie. 

• Love 7