Type keyword(s) to search

Jessa, Ben and Their Brood: Making a (Diaper) Mountain out of a Mold House

Message added by Scarlett45

The Duggars post about politics on social media frequently, but these social media posts are not an invitation to discuss politics here in this forum. This rule extends to Duggar adjacent families, friends, associates etc. Such discussions are a violation of the Politics Policy. 

I understand with recent current events there may be a desire to discuss certain social media postings of those in the Duggar realm as they relate to politics- this is not the place for those discussions. If you believe someone has violated forum rules, report them, do not respond or engage.

• Start Topic

He was just a kid at the time. It's hard to say what his aspirations truly were. He was doing those cringe-worthy interviews for a while too.

I'm doubtful he's even had the opportunity to think about it because whatever he pursues would probably interfere with the TeeVee show.

His parents really failed him here. The Seewalds knew what the Duggars stood for and how they viewed courtships. They sacrificed him and his future to the altar of D-list TV fame. They didn't benefit from it whatsoever except they had one less mouth to feed.

• Love 17
2 hours ago, Oldernowiser said:

Wow, I just can’t with that head wrap...

My daughter asked me why they wrapped the kid's head in a rag.  She has a four year old girl and didn't get it.  🙂  

• LOL 5
  • Love 8

So I’ve got to ask...supposedly JimBob interviewed all these candidates to knock up court his daughters...didn’t he ask any of them if they had a freaking job? Like, a real job, not “I wanna be a minister maybe because that sounds good”?

• Love 12
2 hours ago, Oldernowiser said:

So I’ve got to ask...supposedly JimBob interviewed all these candidates to knock up court his daughters...didn’t he ask any of them if they had a freaking job? Like, a real job, not “I wanna be a minister maybe because that sounds good”?

Jimbo and Meeeechelle don’t care about their kids at all. Boys or girls. None of them got a proper education or job training. Selling cars for a living isn’t going to provide anyone with a good lifestyle. 

If Jimbo cared about his daughters he’d at least make sure they had a real high school diploma and a trade certificate in something that would make sure his daughters would be able to support their families.  It’s 2019 it takes 2 incomes to live properly. 

• Love 19

I have wondered whatever happened to Ben's college education? They should directly address what he does for a living other than appear on the show. How can a family of now 5 afford to live homeschooling his sisters & brothers in law? Toilet cleaning isn't a high paying position as far as I know. Their silence about his is strange. I'd like to know what all of the Duggar 'guys' actually do for a living and 'who' their employers are.

• Love 12

I think that all the Duggar boys work for Daddy. They might say that they have their own businesses, but they are probably all part of Duggar enterprises.

As for Ben, it’s weird that they don’t say what he does.

All these people seem to have money, but who knows where it comes from. The show can’t be the only thing they’re living on.

Edited by Future Cat Lady
  • Love 6
5 hours ago, galaxychaser said:

Jimbo and Meeeechelle don’t care about their kids at all. Boys or girls. None of them got a proper education or job training. Selling cars for a living isn’t going to provide anyone with a good lifestyle. 

If Jimbo cared about his daughters he’d at least make sure they had a real high school diploma and a trade certificate in something that would make sure his daughters would be able to support their families.  It’s 2019 it takes 2 incomes to live properly. 

No I don’t think JB and Michelle care anything about any of the kids futures. I absolutely believe all of the girls should be able to support themselves (just as you do), but it doesn’t take two incomes to live property. Plenty of people live quite well on just one income (like me!) but we don’t have 500million dependents!! Or we have degrees and professions that allow us to be high earners (while also limiting our dependents). 

These people don’t seem to be able to do basic math. How is everyone going to eat 20yrs from now when JB is elderly and perhaps not able to dole out an allowance? I have no doubt Austin, JD and Joe will support their families (Joe is not proud, even though he works for Jim Bob now he would do what it takes to keep food on the table)- the rest of the girls (save for Jana) could get jobs as caregivers once their kids are school age if they HAD TO. I know a few women with no education who had a heart for caregiving and were able to make a decent living to support themselves (either as live ins or a day job) by getting into the right placement....Who knows.....

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
9 hours ago, Oldernowiser said:

Well, Gothard says you're not supposed to have a job. You're supposed to work for yourself or for your father. .... JB probably loves the idea of them not being contaminated by satanic liberal ideas they might pick up in some workplace and loves even more the idea that he has the right to be their boss forever. 

Kinda hilarious to me that he also raises a fuss with them about the necessity of never ever ever taking on debt. ... And that he cheerleads for their having forty-eleven kids. 

But I don't really think Jim Bob has ever been too bright. 😁

7 hours ago, galaxychaser said:

And, as far as I can tell, aside from Austin's little family none of the Duggarlings even has 1. 

Edited by Churchhoney
  • Love 11
5 hours ago, galaxychaser said:

I think they care about their kids, as far as those kids are required to fulfill JB's dreams of world domination. By copiously breeding unto the Nth generations.

I don't want to go too far down this rabbit hole. But. There was this influential fundie leader Doug Phillips and his organization Vision Forum. They were riding high in the circles in which the Duggars (and Seewalds) move. Michelle was awarded MOTY by the Vision Forum. Then, well, Doug was discovered to be a sexual predator (he got caught using their live-in teenaged nanny as a sex object), and all the wheels fell off and VF shut down. 

However, while VF was riding high, Phllips and this weirdo named Geoff Botkin came out with this thing called the Two Hundred Year Plan. I think it was mainly Botkin but Phillips was on board. And IIRC JB may have been influenced by this idea. 

I believe JB had - and may still cherish - some ambitions along those lines. IOW, that his many godly children will marry and multiply and continue to worship the correct Jesus down the generations, and by some year in the future they and all their like-minded people who also worship the correct Jesus, will rule the world. Apparently by sheer weight of numbers, or the power of wealth they've accumulated. Or something. I don't think the plan allows for anyone to leave the family or depart from the accepted religious doctrine. Or be infertile. It's truly a control freak's wet dream, that 200 year plan.

I think that back when Jill was courting or engaged, there was a TH on the show or an interview somewhere, in which Jill made a reference to the idea of the Duggars living as this big tribe, maybe on a compound? Anyway, it was IMO a slip of the tongue; that's not something they are supposed to talk about in public.

I think JB believes that he can create and maintain a family-centered business model that will support his kids, grandkids, and the next generations too. There's no need for the sons to get secular educations that would just warp their minds and soil their souls. And of course the role of women is to joyfully serve the men. 

So, IMO JB and Michelle care about their kids. As their legacy. At this time they haven't lost any kids to outright rebellion, but as has been said here, that's probably due to the TLC money keeping things comfortable. I don't know if JB's still on board with Botkin officially but I believe he nurtures some version of that dominion idea in his heart.

• Useful 2
  • Love 6
52 minutes ago, Jeeves said:

I think they care about their kids, as far as those kids are required to fulfill JB's dreams of world domination. By copiously breeding unto the Nth generations.

I don't want to go too far down this rabbit hole. But. There was this influential fundie leader Doug Phillips and his organization Vision Forum. They were riding high in the circles in which the Duggars (and Seewalds) move. Michelle was awarded MOTY by the Vision Forum. Then, well, Doug was discovered to be a sexual predator (he got caught using their live-in teenaged nanny as a sex object), and all the wheels fell off and VF shut down. 

However, while VF was riding high, Phllips and this weirdo named Geoff Botkin came out with this thing called the Two Hundred Year Plan. I think it was mainly Botkin but Phillips was on board. And IIRC JB may have been influenced by this idea. 

I believe JB had - and may still cherish - some ambitions along those lines. IOW, that his many godly children will marry and multiply and continue to worship the correct Jesus down the generations, and by some year in the future they and all their like-minded people who also worship the correct Jesus, will rule the world. Apparently by sheer weight of numbers, or the power of wealth they've accumulated. Or something. I don't think the plan allows for anyone to leave the family or depart from the accepted religious doctrine. Or be infertile. It's truly a control freak's wet dream, that 200 year plan.

I think that back when Jill was courting or engaged, there was a TH on the show or an interview somewhere, in which Jill made a reference to the idea of the Duggars living as this big tribe, maybe on a compound? Anyway, it was IMO a slip of the tongue; that's not something they are supposed to talk about in public.

I think JB believes that he can create and maintain a family-centered business model that will support his kids, grandkids, and the next generations too. There's no need for the sons to get secular educations that would just warp their minds and soil their souls. And of course the role of women is to joyfully serve the men. 

So, IMO JB and Michelle care about their kids. As their legacy. At this time they haven't lost any kids to outright rebellion, but as has been said here, that's probably due to the TLC money keeping things comfortable. I don't know if JB's still on board with Botkin officially but I believe he nurtures some version of that dominion idea in his heart.

I am really curious as to how they are going to rule the world just by pumping out kids generation after generation.  Without education and money, they will never gain enough influence to rule the world in any way.  They can be a voting bloc for some politicians, but that is as far as their influence lies.  Unless you are the politician or the money behind the politican (ie Koch brothers), you are just a cog in the machine to be used for others to get ahead.

• Love 13
6 minutes ago, Ohiopirate02 said:

I am really curious as to how they are going to rule the world just by pumping out kids generation after generation.  Without education and money, they will never gain enough influence to rule the world in any way.  They can be a voting bloc for some politicians, but that is as far as their influence lies.  Unless you are the politician or the money behind the politican (ie Koch brothers), you are just a cog in the machine to be used for others to get ahead.

Good points. I think the whole thing is crazy, as in BSC. But apparently it appealed to some people and generated some buzz in those fundie circles. 

• Love 3
10 hours ago, Sew Sumi said:

I don't know how much preaching Ben wanted to do early in their relationship. He was going to a real community college as a business major, IIRC.

He was really into preaching in front of abortion clinics back then.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Ohiopirate02 said:

Well, the idea that guys like Botkin, Philips, Gothard, HSLDA (Home School Legal Defense Association) founder Mike Farris and others have had -- dating back to Rousas Rushdoony, who founded what some brand as Christian Reconstructionism -- is that their hordes will become the political leaders of the nation and world. (and other types of leaders as well) 

That was said explicitly by all these guys and more. And the numbers were part of it but so was the homeschooling that kept everybody pure of the "wrong" influences and trained them to become very politically active in causes like anti-abortion and so on. 

(While Bin, for example, seemed to end up majoring in business (?), at some point he was taking some political science courses and maybe even mulling it as a major (?). Anyway, I always figured this reflected his experience with Vision Forum (Doug Phillips) where the idea of the 200-hundred-year path to conservative Christian political domination was clearly spelled out as basically a duty for for young people in that group....)

Gothard, but not just Gothard, promised teenagers whose families were in his group that if they followed his curriculum and participated fully in his rule-based living and in groups like Alert that they'd be preparing themselves as leaders in a way that noone would be able to deny. I remember one person writing that Gothard promised them that if they trained in his system someday they'd be boarding an airplane and their leadership potential would shine forth so strongly that some influential person would see it and spontaneously offer an influential position....and from this kind of thing they would rise into power. 

All these guys' groups created various means of training young people in political activism and several, including Gothard's group, inserted themselves into government activities as much as possible. Gothardites successfully made his youth camps part of the criminal-justice system in several states. And HSLDA created one of the most effective lobbying organizations around, and it still exists today. 

Note that Jim Bob himself was one of the guys who entered political life as part of this process. And Joshley was being trained up from an early age to do the same. -- he had his own "political consultancy" long before he went to DC to "work" for the Family Research Council's lobbying arm. 

There are many more conservative-Christian legislators and politicians around the country who were (are?) part of this movement still. Current U.S. Secretary of Agriculture Sonny Perdue is a Gothardite, for example. 

And similar pipelines to power were being constructed and filled in various other groups as well.  The top stated goal of Farris-founded Patrick Henry College, for example, was and is to train conservative Christians with this mindset "to lead our nation." It is a political goal, though stated somewhat more softly than they actually mean it. 

This whole movement was never talked about publicly much by the people inside it. It was done quietly because, of course, Satan....They knew there'd be pushback, and there has been. In  addition, more went quiet when various scandals came out -- notably the Doug Phillips thing as well as the Gothard stories -- And some of the other organized groups working to develop it fell apart for various reasons.

(Others continue to flourish, however -- like HSLDA's youth political volunteering groups, who have put on some major under-the-radar get-out-the-vote efforts widely credited with winning seats for conservative Christian lawmakers -- including U.S. Senate seats -- in several states over the years)

And while it seems many thought that they would create an unstoppable tidal wave of Christian power back in the late 80s through the early 2000s, their actual success at getting a big conservative-Christian machine going to totally take over the government has been visible-- but mixed.

Some strong proponents, like Kendra's dad, for example, have run afoul of a liberalizing public over things like aggressive anti-gay stuff as time has gone on. While Jim Bob managed to get himself into the Arkansas legislature for a bit, Paul Caldwell ran, with Jim Bob's strong support, but ultimately couldn't get a seat. (even though, like Joey Tribbiani, PC is sooo good lookin'.)

But this dream and intention have never gone away. Notice that Jim Bob is still pushing his kids in the direction of political engagement. Twin Jed has recently been on a young-conservative-Christian political podcast talking about his activism, whatever it consists of. 

And in the minds of at least some of these folks -- Jim Bob very much included, I expect -- these aren't just politically-minded individuals trying to gain positions of influence to make their opinions part of the conversation, as all politicians do. They're still part of a Botkin-Phillips-out-of-Rushdoony-like plan to ultimately become the government and, in fact, to become all the governments, worldwide. And some certainly still believe that ultimately it IS God's will that this happen. 

I'd be very surprised if this isn't what Jim Bob believes, still, deep down. Or possibly even right up there on top. 

(I wonder whether betraying JB's big dream of how God wants the world to be -- with conservative-Christian leaders in every top spot on the planet -- isn't Josh's real crime, as far as JB is concerned.)

Edited by Churchhoney
  • Useful 12
  • Love 4
11 hours ago, galaxychaser said:

It’s 2019 it takes 2 incomes to live properly. 

Not necessarily but it does usually takes at least 1 income. He failed them 2x- by denying them their own education/opportunities and also picking similarly f*cked husbands. He could have at least picked guys who had money. 

They failed them miserably on all levels. They are too stupid and lazy to have been good parents.

Edited by yogi2014L
  • Love 13

Bin was a means to an end. I hate being pedantic but if the extended Seewald family hadn't been swinging from the rooftops that their son was involved with THE JESSA DUGGAR!!!! Jim Bob would have quietly ended it. Once the news leaked, the Duggars had no choice but to keep trucking along. Then Ben and Jessa ended up being the ratings goldmine (probably to everyone's chagrin considering how they were acting on social media at the time). I often wonder if that's why Jessa hasn't strayed far from the family line, because she was the Duggar "It" girl for a while.

It pains me to say this but if worst came to worst, Dullard and JereME have kept their families small (so far) and have qualifications if they ever needed to get real people jobs. In Jeremy's case it would require a cut back on the luxuries but hey. The Seewalds are tied to the Duggar money, whatever scraps they can get from JB.

• Useful 1
  • Love 15

The boys both had a series of monthly pics in onesies stating their age. Ivy has not had any that have been posted. Is this because a baby girl needs to be properly dressed in public photos, but its okay for boys not to be?

• Love 3
23 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

The boys both had a series of monthly pics in onesies stating their age. Ivy has not had any that have been posted. Is this because a baby girl needs to be properly dressed in public photos, but its okay for boys not to be?

I hadn't thought of that but it makes sense...for a Duggar. I mean, she could just pair the onsie with a skirt and be done with it. 

I know she's the third kid but she the first girl, so it's kind of weird that Jessa posts so few pictures. 

• Love 10
4 minutes ago, lascuba said:

I hadn't thought of that but it makes sense...for a Duggar. I mean, she could just pair the onsie with a skirt and be done with it. 

I know she's the third kid but she the first girl, so it's kind of weird that Jessa posts so few pictures. 

She has 3 small children.  She may not have the time to take many pics.

• Useful 1
  • Love 18
22 minutes ago, farmgal4 said:

I was thinking the same thing.   Taking the time to stage pictures with cute milestones usually isn't something that one can do with 3 kids under 5 and 2 of them in diapers.

• LOL 2
  • Love 7
39 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

She looks exactly like Bin.

Except for the lumberjack beard!

39 minutes ago, farmgal4 said:

Except...that is what generates income.  Being a working mom is tough.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

I'm going to think she's just too tired and busy. As you've noted, the jump to three is a big jump. 

ETA: day late, dollar short

Edited by Churchhoney
  • Useful 1
  • Love 7

I was a premie. If I recall my baby book correctly (it's buried deep in a closet somewhere in my place), I weighed a whopping 15 lbs. at six months. It might have even been one year. I was always the class runt, but nowhere near what Josie is experiencing with her young nieces and nephews from Smuggar eclipsing her years younger than she is now.

• Love 1
On 8/21/2019 at 12:13 AM, Absolom said:

My daughter asked me why they wrapped the kid's head in a rag.  She has a four year old girl and didn't get it.  🙂  

Because nobody can figure out this trend of having infants in arms look like Hattie McDaniel in Gone with the Wind... I actually thought of you guys the other day walking down the street, where I passed a young hipster couple near to the Empire State Building.  The young man was walking along with a cheerful bright little dandelion-headed youngster, also clad in buttercup yellow T-shirt, which proudly proclaimed in bold caps: 

BOY.

I thought, "Why, this clever family of iconoclasts have somehow managed to combined two of the PTV group's least favorite trends into one single garment:  (1) obvious dumb legible signage; and (2), unnecessarily exaggeratedly gendered clothing on children!"

Edited by queenanne
  • LOL 12
17 hours ago, riverblue22 said:

Isn't 16 pounds a lot for three months?  My first daughter was 16 pounds at six months, and she was quite chubby!

Spurgeon was such a beautiful baby, it 's going to be hard for Ivy to measure up!

Medically, babies should be double birthweight at six months and Triple at the year. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

What I find humorous about many mom posts, not just the Duggars, is their pride in the weight and length of their babies.

My baby weighs 16lbs! My baby is only 3 months and is wearing 6 - 9 month clothing! My 1 month old is longer than my cat!

Like somehow being longer or weighing more makes the babies superior.

• LOL 5
  • Love 10
19 hours ago, queenanne said:

Because nobody can figure out this trend of having infants in arms look like Hattie McDaniel in Gone with the Wind... I actually thought of you guys the other day walking down the street, where I passed a young hipster couple near to the Empire State Building.  The young man was walking along with a cheerful bright little dandelion-headed youngster, also clad in buttercup yellow T-shirt, which proudly proclaimed in bold caps: 

BOY.

I thought, "Why, this clever family of iconoclasts have somehow managed to combined two of the PTV group's least favorite trends into one single garment:  (1) obvious dumb legible signage; and (2), unnecessarily exaggeratedly gendered clothing on children!"

When I see those head things I always think Vickie Lawrence and her portrayal of Prissy on the greatest sketch ever on the Carol Burnette Show.  

Edited by fonfereksglen
  • LOL 16
  • Love 3
On 8/22/2019 at 7:09 PM, farmgal4 said:

She has the time.  She just wants people to think she doesn't have the time.  

Send her boys to the TTH to play with the dozens of cousins, and she's got Ivy all day to play with, pose and dress up. 

Oh, she has the time.  But as her baby still looks like a potato, I don't think she sparks Kondo-type joy in Jessa.  I'll bet she's praying that Ivy becomes as pretty as Spurgeon some day, but as of now, the girl just doesn't have it.  

• Love 10
20 hours ago, riverblue22 said:

Isn't 16 pounds a lot for three months?  My first daughter was 16 pounds at six months, and she was quite chubby!

Spurgeon was such a beautiful baby, it 's going to be hard for Ivy to measure up!

My two year old is 20lbs, Gizmo is hefty. 

• LOL 4
1 hour ago, fonfereksglen said:

When I see those head things I always think Vickie Lawrence and her portrayal of Prissy on the greatest sketch ever on the Carol Burnette Show.  

I feel so...privileged to have been around to see this show when it aired. They really don't produce anything with that same ability to produce tears-rolling-down-the-cheeks laughter anymore these days.

33 minutes ago, leighdear said:

She has the time.  She just wants people to think she doesn't have the time.

Send her boys to the TTH to play with the dozens of cousins, and she's got Ivy all day to play with, pose and dress up. 

Oh, she has the time.  But as her baby still looks like a potato, I don't think she sparks Kondo-type joy in Jessa.  I'll bet she's praying that Ivy becomes as pretty as Spurgeon some day, but as of now, the girl just doesn't have it.  

Henry looked like a potato for months before he prettied up, and he's arguably cuter than Spurgeon nowadays. I think Ivy will also turn into a very pretty toddler.

11 minutes ago, NotthebadVictoria said:

My two year old is 20lbs, Gizmo is hefty. 

My granddaughter is 25 lb at 16 months, and has coasted right along at the 50th percentile for height and weight ever since she was born. Though I do think that kids do tend to slim down in proportion to their height once they start running around. She was definitely a very chunky 3-6 month old, but still at that 50th percentile. My daughter did produce a LOT of milk, especially in the first few months, though and her doctor said that it was typical for breast-fed babies to gain a lot of weight early, but that it all evened out once they started eating more of a varied diet.

• Love 7
21 hours ago, riverblue22 said:

Some kids are just chunky babies.  My nephew was that way.  He was late in rolling over, pulling himself up, and walking; but was healthy.  He has since made up for it and has started to lose the excess fat as a toddler.   He's almost 2 years younger than his older sister, but is almost the same height and might actually weigh more.  He is solid and takes after his moms side of the family.  We are of good Eastern European peasant stock.

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
7 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

What I find humorous about many mom posts, not just the Duggars, is their pride in the weight and length of their babies.

My baby weighs 16lbs! My baby is only 3 months and is wearing 6 - 9 month clothing! My 1 month old is longer than my cat!

Like somehow being longer or weighing more makes the babies superior.

I think it’s a way to humble brag about what good moms they are because their babies are thriving.

• Love 13
1 hour ago, YupItsMe said:

I think it’s a way to humble brag about what good moms they are because their babies are thriving.

That's kind of my point. Babies that are typical in size and even small in size are thriving too. Longer and heavier does not necessarily mean healthier.

• Love 9
9 hours ago, Jynnan tonnix said:

I feel so...privileged to have been around to see this show when it aired. They really don't produce anything with that same ability to produce tears-rolling-down-the-cheeks laughter anymore these days.

Henry looked like a potato for months before he prettied up, and he's arguably cuter than Spurgeon nowadays. I think Ivy will also turn into a very pretty toddler.

My granddaughter is 25 lb at 16 months, and has coasted right along at the 50th percentile for height and weight ever since she was born. Though I do think that kids do tend to slim down in proportion to their height once they start running around. She was definitely a very chunky 3-6 month old, but still at that 50th percentile. My daughter did produce a LOT of milk, especially in the first few months, though and her doctor said that it was typical for breast-fed babies to gain a lot of weight early, but that it all evened out once they started eating more of a varied diet.

I actually BF until 2 and produced so much milk I’ve donated thousands of ounces to the milk bank. 

Like someone below said its a southern thing to brag about a chunky baby and assume little ones don’t get breastfed, mine did she’s just not chunky. 

My whole point was yes, Gizmo is a chunky baby. Not all babies are that big.  And as many unflattering pictures as they have posted of her I wonder if the bragging on how big she is is her way to try and redeem her looks. Buts she’s a mom so she’s likely thinks she’s most beautiful kid in existence. 

• Love 7
6 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

That's kind of my point. Babies that are typical in size and even small in size are thriving too. Longer and heavier does not necessarily mean healthier.

Well yes, I agree with you, but I think it’s partly a latent evolutionary thing.

For most of human history calories were NOT easy to access, and being one of the bigger/taller members of a group was potential sign of health and physical fitness. Having an infant that was growing well with excess body fat was an indicator that your infant was less likely to DIE and more likely to grow up to be a productive member of the group. Only in the previous century was having too much body fat really a “thing” for anyone besides the very wealthy.

Same logic applies when people get hyper protective of their food like there isn’t more at the store 5min away. 

Humans are animals although the Duggars would never admit that. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 8
7 minutes ago, Sew Sumi said:

Jessa scorches a 130 mph serve into the court of Best Christian Mother (video). (No clue why it's underlined; setting is not on)

Dear Jessa..... Our family sends our children to  accredited Lutheran schools from 3K through 12 where they are taught by college educated teachers, and go on to attend and graduate from various public universities, such as UW Madison, to prepare for productive careers.

Additionally, we attend church, where highly educated, ordained minsters lead the services. Perhaps it is time for you and Ben to expand your knowlege of how Christians function in the real world.

• Love 22