Type keyword(s) to search

Jessa, Ben and Their Brood: Making a (Diaper) Mountain out of a Mold House

Message added by Scarlett45

The Duggars post about politics on social media frequently, but these social media posts are not an invitation to discuss politics here in this forum. This rule extends to Duggar adjacent families, friends, associates etc. Such discussions are a violation of the Politics Policy. 

I understand with recent current events there may be a desire to discuss certain social media postings of those in the Duggar realm as they relate to politics- this is not the place for those discussions. If you believe someone has violated forum rules, report them, do not respond or engage.

• Start Topic

I don't know, Jessa has a history of going silent prior to some type of news. From pregnancy to a brother being arrested. Of course she got beat up pretty bad when promoting  Scamaritan Health, so her feelings might be hurt.

• Like 10
7 hours ago, BigBingerBro said:

She;s probably busy buying excessive Amazon Christmas gifts and pillow cases.   She'll probably do a huge photo and video dump next week.

No, she just yanks off the yellowed (and spit-up on) pillowcases from her bed.

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Wink 1
  • LOL 5
10 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

I don't know, Jessa has a history of going silent prior to some type of news. From pregnancy to a brother being arrested. Of course she got beat up pretty bad when promoting  Scamaritan Health, so her feelings might be hurt.

Has she posted since then? I bet people have bombarded her with questions about Spurgeon.

• Like 7
On 12/17/2022 at 10:05 PM, kaleidoscope said:

Is Jessa being really low key lately?  I'm wondering how things are going with Jinger's book about to come out and Ben being named as the person who opened Jinger's eyes to a new way to view faith.   It must be quite tense all around.

I'm starting to think you're right. Jessa and Ben were not seen at the sweater/costume party. Perhaps they need to ask permission to go to the TTH to keep Ben's wayward mouth away from others. I can see how that wouldn't sit well with Jessa.

Next thing you know Jessa and Jill will be BFFs counting kids together again. Or the Seewald's will sell the home they don't own and move to CA.

• Like 3
  • LOL 7
On 12/4/2022 at 6:36 PM, leighdear said:

Caught this on Reddit & immediately thought of Jessa, and the "aesthetic" of her children's wardrobe.  If they had any money, that is....

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Ckvj09wPcFO/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y%3D

(Actually, the whole account is pretty damn hilarious)

I’m a huge fan of the Instagram account. 

Not a fan of moody bland Jessa.

Edited by oliviabenson
  • LOL 4
On 12/24/2022 at 9:23 PM, GeeGolly said:

I'm starting to think you're right. Jessa and Ben were not seen at the sweater/costume party. Perhaps they need to ask permission to go to the TTH to keep Ben's wayward mouth away from others. I can see how that wouldn't sit well with Jessa.

Next thing you know Jessa and Jill will be BFFs counting kids together again. Or the Seewald's will sell the home they don't own and move to CA.

I can’t see anything Ben has to say that would convert anyone, he’s such a bore. Jessa would loose her mind if she had to ask permission to go to the big house. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

Did we ever see Spurg’s birthday week? Jessa is usually way behind on her posting but it seems like we’ve seen nothing since her posts for the Christian health insurance company. Maybe all the negative comments made her so mad she’s on a social media break.

ETA: I spotted Fern in an Instagram story of one of Bin’s sister. Very brief and no other kids.

Edited by ozziemom
Adding info
  • Like 4
  • Useful 1
14 hours ago, ozziemom said:

Did we ever see Spurg’s birthday week? Jessa is usually way behind on her posting but it seems like we’ve seen nothing since her posts for the Christian health insurance company. Maybe all the negative comments made her so mad she’s on a social media break.

ETA: I spotted Fern in an Instagram story of one of Bin’s sister. Very brief and no other kids.

Yes I checked his sisters instagram, Ivy was there too, I guess Jessa and Ben are with his family this year? 
FA4A99E2-3FF2-4F42-95EC-019FDC665390.thumb.jpeg.00fbf91c79a8fdde37823f922bce247e.jpeg

2E0B4E27-F43B-439F-A87B-83031E4583DA.thumb.jpeg.7093f78aab8eeee64bb4b554fb55760e.jpeg

• Like 6
On 12/26/2022 at 9:37 PM, Salacious Kitty said:

I thought I might have seen a glimpse of Jessa in James' Christmas video. It was from the side, but it was someone with long, dark brown hair bending over. Could have also been Lauren though. 

I thought it was Lauren talking to, or taking a picture/video, of her baby and another little girl.

• Like 1

WOACB says on her latest video that there was a fire on the property of Jessa's previous home.  (The home has not yet been sold.)  She says a homeless man moved into their shed and started a fire to keep warm a couple of weeks ago which caught the shed on fire.  The house is OK.

• Useful 6
4 minutes ago, Gemma Violet said:

WOACB says on her latest video that there was a fire on the property of Jessa's previous home.  (The home has not yet been sold.)  She says a homeless man moved into their shed and started a fire to keep warm a couple of weeks ago which caught the shed on fire.  The house is OK.

I thought the house was moved, and the property was sold?

• Like 2
15 minutes ago, Absolom said:

WOACB is behind.  I read that on the internet the day after it happened.

She took a couple of weeks off, I think. I haven't seen anything from her in a while. 

Edited by Salacious Kitty
Bad choice of prepositions
7 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

What is it with sheds around there? Is that the norm? Jessa had a squatter in the shed of her new house too.

I can imagine it’s easy for unhoused persons to access, (not as secure as a main house) while providing them shelter. I know in the city I’ve heard of similar situations in detached garages of unoccupied houses.

Likely the person doesn’t have any intention besides staying dry and somewhat warm. Do sheds typically have a power source?

• Like 8

I wonder if that happened during Winter Storm Elliott. We didn't get the precipitation a lot of places did, but it caused the temps to drop well below zero and the wind chill was in the minus 20s. There were a lot of warming shelters opened in the NWA Metro area, but I'm sure there were people not able to access them for whatever reason. 

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
Just now, Zella said:

I wonder if that happened during Winter Storm Elliott. We didn't get the precipitation a lot of places did, but it caused the temps to drop well below zero and the wind chill was in the minus 20s. There were a lot of warming shelters opened in the NWA Metro area, but I'm sure there were people not able to access them for whatever reason. 

I believe it happened a couple of days before Christmas. Was that when the cold spell came through? 

• Like 4
1 minute ago, Salacious Kitty said:

I believe it happened a couple of days before Christmas. Was that when the cold spell came through? 

Yep. The temps dropped early on December 22* and we were under advisories about the cold until the morning of Christmas Eve. After that it warmed up some, but that day was still pretty cold too. 

*I remember the date so well because I had to drive a relative to a doctor appointment the day before, and we were debating logistics for how to protect her outdoor barn cats (which we did) and we rescheduled the appointment because of the impending cold. 

Edited by Zella
  • Like 7
13 hours ago, Scarlett45 said:

Do sheds typically have a power source?

I have electricity in my shed so I can turn on the light in case I have to go in there at night.  The electrical wire connects to the main house which is about 30 feet away. 

I can't imagine lighting a fire in a shed.  Wouldn't the smoke choke you?  He could have cracked the door a little for fresh air, but that would let in the frigid air which would negate the fire in the first place.

Edited by Gemma Violet
  • Like 4

Jessa returns to Instagram today to plug Snuggles, I guess it’s a baby thing? Also on Instagram plugging this are a bunch of Bateses. Do these companies just reach out to every Fundie reality TV has been? It always seems like every Duggar and Bates mom is shilling the same product.

• Like 8
  • Useful 1
19 minutes ago, dargosmydaddy said:

Fern will be two in July, and so far Jessa has had babies in every odd number year.

However, Spurge and Henry are just 15 months apart. 11/15 and 2/17. But a new baby would be closer to two years younger than Fern, about the same gap back to Ivy and Henry. 

• Like 1
  • Useful 3
14 hours ago, ozziemom said:

Jessa returns to Instagram today to plug Snuggles, I guess it’s a baby thing? Also on Instagram plugging this are a bunch of Bateses. Do these companies just reach out to every Fundie reality TV has been? It always seems like every Duggar and Bates mom is shilling the same product.

I was wondering the same thing because Audrey Roloff from Little People Big World was also shilling Snuggles today on her Instagram.

• Useful 5

What happened in Jessa's new yard? Not only is there a nice playscape for the kids, but their fence seems to be gone. There's chicken wire everywhere.

Maybe the church bought the playscape and the Seewalds will re-fence in the spring so the kids can access the playscape from their backyard?

• Like 1

So Jessa is back on Instagram, she doesn’t look pregnant and Fern was front and center. Maybe the boys are not acting cutesy anymore but they seem to be in the background in the latest posts. And Bin was smiling! FU to the internet snark.

• Like 4
  • Useful 1
4 hours ago, ozziemom said:

So Jessa is back on Instagram, she doesn’t look pregnant and Fern was front and center. Maybe the boys are not acting cutesy anymore but they seem to be in the background in the latest posts. And Bin was smiling! FU to the internet snark.

Was she selling something? 

• Like 1

Jessa is back on IG, this time shilling 

sofatutor, a learning app. She shows Spurgeon and Henry using the app. I don’t have a problem with learning apps. But it would be nice if the boys were comfortable while using it and not squinting on their mother’s cell phone.

They have at least one MacBook. Get an iPad and also get the boys school seats or desks. Just because the app name has sofa in it does not mean your poor kid has to plop on a chair to “learn.” Kids, especially homeschooled kids, should have a dedicated study area. A place with natural light, quiet, and with ample space to spread books, notebooks and arts and crafts. 

• Like 10
  • Sad 2
  • Applause 6
  • Useful 1
18 minutes ago, SMama said:

Jessa is back on IG, this time shilling 

sofatutor, a learning app. She shows Spurgeon and Henry using the app. I don’t have a problem with learning apps. But it would be nice if the boys were comfortable while using it and not squinting on their mother’s cell phone.

They have at least one MacBook. Get an iPad and also get the boys school seats or desks. Just because the app name has sofa in it does not mean your poor kid has to plop on a chair to “learn.” Kids, especially homeschooled kids, should have a dedicated study area. A place with natural light, quiet, and with ample space to spread books, notebooks and arts and crafts. 

But Jessa was shilling in front of a bookcase. 🤣

• LOL 9
On 1/30/2023 at 2:52 PM, SMama said:

JKids, especially homeschooled kids, should have a dedicated study area. A place with natural light, quiet, and with ample space to spread books, notebooks and arts and crafts. 

I wasn't even homeschooled and my parents always made sure we had a comfortable quiet place to do homework and study.  We weren't squinting at a cell phone or standing at a coffee table staring at a laptop like Gideon does.  

• Like 15