Type keyword(s) to search

Jessa, Ben and Their Brood: Making a (Diaper) Mountain out of a Mold House

Message added by Scarlett45

The Duggars post about politics on social media frequently, but these social media posts are not an invitation to discuss politics here in this forum. This rule extends to Duggar adjacent families, friends, associates etc. Such discussions are a violation of the Politics Policy. 

I understand with recent current events there may be a desire to discuss certain social media postings of those in the Duggar realm as they relate to politics- this is not the place for those discussions. If you believe someone has violated forum rules, report them, do not respond or engage.

• Start Topic

22 minutes ago, iwantcookies said:

Getting fit for Jesus! Don’t sit get fit!

Fort Rock Patriarch Weekend Spa.  Guaranteed to knock five years off your appearance!  Please send me royalties, Austin!

• LOL 9
23 hours ago, ginger90 said:

I’m assuming this is the picture:

945FDDBA-9738-4DBC-B366-006B3CB26134.jpeg

Girl's got guts to show up dressed like that to a fundie wedding; I love it! I wonder what went through Jessa's head when she first saw the dress and shoes. She looks oddly photoshopped though, like her body parts belong to different people.

• LOL 1
  • Love 11
41 minutes ago, Vaysh said:

She looks oddly photoshopped though, like her body parts belong to different people.

She’s very much into working out, so it could be that?

The most amusing thing about her is her Instagram name, realjessicaseewald .

• LOL 12
  • Love 3
On 9/1/2021 at 12:14 PM, Lady Whistleup said:

Meh stopped clock is right twice a day and all that but it's a credit to the Seewalds that Jessica is allowed to show up to family gatherings wearing what she wants to wear. 

I'm sure it gave everyone something to talk about afterwards!

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
Just now, crazycatlady58 said:

That is so cute. People say he does not engage he seems very happy and connected with her.

I think the lack of engagement occurs when Jessa is filming and controlling even how many breaths he takes per minute. That was a beautiful daddy-daughter moment. Notable that it happened around his family. No one ran up to scold him for teaching his daughter to stir desires that can’t be rightfully fulfilled. 🙄The junior Seewalds would be better off moving near Ben’s family. Same horrible beliefs, but more in tune with their children. Heck, Spurgeon’s hair was combed, and his clothes were not wrinkled. That was not Jessa’s doing. Maybe now that there isn’t a show to anchor them to Lord JB…

• Love 20
1 hour ago, SMama said:

I think the lack of engagement occurs when Jessa is filming and controlling even how many breaths he takes per minute. That was a beautiful daddy-daughter moment. Notable that it happened around his family. No one ran up to scold him for teaching his daughter to stir desires that can’t be rightfully fulfilled. 🙄The junior Seewalds would be better off moving near Ben’s family. Same horrible beliefs, but more in tune with their children. Heck, Spurgeon’s hair was combed, and his clothes were not wrinkled. That was not Jessa’s doing. Maybe now that there isn’t a show to anchor them to Lord JB…

I don’t know about that with Quinn gone full batshit crazy.

• Love 11
58 minutes ago, Cinnabon said:

I don’t know about that with Quinn gone full batshit crazy.

Oh, I agree, both families are batshit crazy. Before they became media savvy the Duggars heavily promoted the Pearl’s abusive methods. The more TLC money rolled in the more they learned to hide the worst of them. Even after Joshgate 1, they managed to get a spin off.

I would not be surprised if JB and M not only believe in the medicinal value of ivermectin, and other dangerous/worthless drugs, but have stocked up for the family. The difference is that JB and M are still angling for a come back and know better than to run their mouths on SM.  Especially with the pervert’s latest screw up hanging over their godly heads. 

I’m not a fan of the lesser of two evils. There is no way Benessa are breaking free. I rather see their kids homeschooled in a coop as Ben, than the circus Jessa seems to want to emulate. 

• Love 10

The kids are really cute, but it's depressing to see them playing to the camera. They can't be spontaneous because they're always looking for their cues.

I'm surprised Spurgeon was grossed out by the manure. You'd think the diaper mountain would've desensitized him to the smell of poop.

I can understand Jessa wanting to go to the fair early, before it got hot and crowded, but it didn't really seem like much fun. There were no other kids to interact with, the rides weren't open and Jessa's main priority was filming YouTube content. Similar to Boob on the original show, she really didn't care about her kids having a good experience. She couldn't even let them eat their ice cream in peace before she was pushing them along to get back to the house.

Edited by BitterApple
  • Useful 1
  • Love 15
47 minutes ago, Cinnabon said:

Dare I ask if they were wearing masks?

To be fair, they were mainly outside, or in open-air type tents, and there literally seemed to be no one else around. Though a mask might have helped mute the small a bit...

I can understand Jessa wanting to go to the fair early, before it got hot and crowded, but it didn't really seem like much fun.

It was weird, because she mentioned the rides not being open yet, and then she said how "tonight was going to be wild," but not in a disapproving way? It made me wonder if they were going to go back in the evening (or had different "wild" evening plans), but probably not. She just said it really weirdly.

Edited by dargosmydaddy
  • Useful 2
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, SMama said:

Spurgeon’s shorts were so darn tight, poor kid must have been uncomfortable. 

When Spurgeon was walking away from the camera with Henry he looked so strange like he was waddling or something…

I wondered what the heck but I think you’re right his shorts were too damn tight for him to walk normally. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
4 hours ago, emmawoodhouse said:

The ending with the stupid Happy Heart song didn't fit. What does Jesus have to do with pigs and bunnies?

Wasn't that song off of the Happy Heart CD that Josie and the lost girls made?

• Love 2
13 hours ago, Cinnabon said:

Dare I ask if they were wearing masks?

And they were also touching the animals and cages.  I hope they washed their hand and sanitized real good.  But it’s Jessa, so who knows? 

• Love 3

Jessa didn't take her kids to the fair...she brought them there, purposely early so that she could film  and post a video about it. She was working, not spending any time with her children. Her grilling them to speak was obvious. I noticed how they emotionlessly were repeating "We're at the fair"...sounding like they were in a trance and trained well to speak on command a pre-rehearsed dialogue. I don't like Jessa very much and I never did. I agree about Spurge's clothing once again being too tight; I still think Henry needs speech therapy. His struggle with saying "goats" was noticeable to me. Why do Ben and Jessa ignore this, I'll never know.

• Love 17

You mean Jessa is a lying liar? Maybe since there is no filming schedule anymore she has to come up with her own ideas for YouTube or Instagram. So she’s creating content not filming what her family actually does.

• Useful 2
  • Love 10
13 hours ago, SMama said:

Spurgeon’s shorts were so darn tight, poor kid must have been uncomfortable. 

Jessa's kids are on the chunky side, not fat but what my grandmother would call "solid." They need larger clothes but she seems to not want to buy the size they really need.  Almost all of their clothes are too tight. Ivy at least gets to be more comfortable in dresses.

• Love 17
4 hours ago, riverblue22 said:

Jessa's kids are on the chunky side, not fat but what my grandmother would call "solid." They need larger clothes but she seems to not want to buy the size they really need.  Almost all of their clothes are too tight. Ivy at least gets to be more comfortable in dresses.

Yup. Back in the day they made kids' clothes in "husky" sizes as well. I know this because I accidently bought an 8 Husky and when my son put them on, they slid right down.

Spurge and Henry would likely fit better in the husky sizes.

• Love 10
On 8/30/2021 at 1:34 PM, Cinnabon said:

It’s also used in small amounts to treat rosacea topically. Again, nothing at all to do with covid or any virus.

I’ll go back and see if I can find the comments again to report. You have no idea how much of this nonsense I report to fb!

i used it for my rosacea for a while but my new dr changed me back to metro-cream. rosacea is not a parasite and ivermectin is for parasites i am told. 

14 minutes ago, zoomama said:

i used it for my rosacea for a while but my new dr changed me back to metro-cream. rosacea is not a parasite and ivermectin is for parasites i am told. 

Does either get rid of the flushing for you? I don’t really have bumps but I get red and flushed easily and nothing has ever helped 

1 hour ago, zoomama said:

My doctor told me it can be caused by parasites.  I used something for a while but I discontinued it--it didn't make a difference.  By accident, I found something on Amazon that worked better than anything the doctor prescribed~

8 minutes ago, riverblue22 said:

My doctor told me it can be caused by parasites.  I used something for a while but I discontinued it--it didn't make a difference.  By accident, I found something on Amazon that worked better than anything the doctor prescribed~

What was it? 

• Love 1
On 9/6/2021 at 10:24 PM, Joan of Argh said:

When Spurgeon was walking away from the camera with Henry he looked so strange like he was waddling or something…

I wondered what the heck but I think you’re right his shorts were too damn tight for him to walk normally. 

I wonder if Spurgeon is fully toilet trained.  Jessa posted a video several weeks ago and it was obvious that Spurgeon was wearing a pull-up diaper.

• Useful 3